Robert Downey Jr. Disses 'The Dark Knight'

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
34 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
65 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

??????
Batman 29 85.29%
IronMan 5 14.71%
Voters: 34. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 08-13-2008, 07:40 PM         #21
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 magatsu said:
RDJ is that dude. He's just speaking his mind. Too many people d*ck ride the Dark Knight. That film turned 80% of the male population into ball juggling c*m guzzlers. It was a decent movie but not that spectacular. A lot better than Batman Begins, but just like the original it gets boring real fast the second time around.

[pic - click to view]

@ This f*g**t Again...

Same dude who made a thread about not understanding why Batman keeps his Batman voice whenever he's in his outfit, and why he yells at Mobster's who might know were a terrorizing Mass murdering Clown might be...

Shouldn't you be in your film school class again f*g**t?
 08-13-2008, 08:15 PM         #22
magatsu 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*gga u stay catchin feelings don't you? Go ahead and give hate ol sensitive a.ss n*gga. And if u want to edge up on your reading comprehension skills go back to that thread and read it over. I understand why Batman does that voice perfectly well, I just find it hilarious in how it sound and that he speaks like that even when talking with people who know who he is. But thats besides the point. I swear you say one thing about the Dark Knight and all the Bale c*cksuckers come out to play. n*ggaz don't even have a mind of their own, its sad really.

As for when I saw Kabluey.......about 3 weeks ago in LA, I'm well aware it hasn't had a major release, your trying too hard.

Either way it goes I still agree with RDJ, BB wasn't anything special and while I'm at it.....fu*k DC comics too....get mad n*ggaz.
 9 years ago '04        #23
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
$16,985 | Props total: 4328 4328
 magatsu said:
As for when I saw Kabluey.......about 3 weeks ago in LA, I'm well aware it hasn't had a major release, your trying too hard.
Sorry brother, I think you're trying too hard.

[pic - click to view]

And yeah, I heard of Kabluey. It's coming to Portland soon. But anyways... I'm sure your Film Theory degree is going to take you really far.:rolleyes:

If I was you I would probably :guns12:. Every time you post it makes me want to punch a small child.

Last edited by JFamis; 08-13-2008 at 08:55 PM..
 9 years ago '07        #24
Jiraiya 132 heat pts132
space
space
$11,748 | Props total: 1810 1810
i highly doubt that this is real but i like iron man better than batman...only thing was that the dark knight was a better executed movie...and if this is real then i agree...fu*k DC comics...:dancingcool:
 08-13-2008, 08:59 PM         #25
westcoastdog 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
RDJ comes off very arogent every time I see him on tv
 9 years ago '04        #26
GetOnMahLevel 
space
space
$5,488 | Props total: 104 104
i really didnt like TDK...the only thing that made the movie tolerable was The Joker...i like Ironman and Wanted a heck of a lot more...call it what you wanna...TDK was just retarded besides a few scenes...maybe i have to see it again or somethin...but still 2.5 hours is kinda long for something not to be happening in a movie...
 9 years ago '05        #27
Sakriphyse88 
space
space
space
$1,301 | Props total: 17 17
they should do some crossover sh*t..

Ironman vs Batman..

Ironman would win tho..No contest..
 9 years ago '04        #28
Jumpoff21 29 heat pts29
space
space
$4,854 | Props total: 934 934
 Sakriphyse88 said:
they should do some crossover sh*t..

Ironman vs Batman..

Ironman would win tho..No contest..
Of course he would, he's smarter than batman.
 9 years ago '05        #29
DaOmega_1 271 heat pts271
space
space
$13,835 | Props total: 4102 4102
Hmmmm....

Well, I liked both The Dark Knight & Iron Man...

BUT. The Dark Knight is INFINITELY better than Iron Man could EVER be. And, I like Marvel Comics better, but The Dark Knight is an all around GREAT movie that transcends the comic book movie genre to become much more.

Iron Man is a dope movie, but I feel like it was a tad bit overhyped. The Dark Knight was hyped, but it exceeded every one of my expectations, in my own humble opinion. And, to be honest, a few years down the line, I'll still be talking about The Dark Knight, and not Iron Man...

sorry. but, TDK is better. get mad.
 08-13-2008, 09:44 PM         #30
magatsu 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Uuuuuh so a n*gga went out of his way to find my myspace picture......so? U like me n*gga? How am I trying hard? Its summer time, I travel. Been to LA, Vegas, Florida so far this summer, and I'm going to London to visit family in November since ya'll BX n*ggaz need to know everything. Ain't no one in the world tryna impress u n*ggaz, u asked I told you. Believe it if u want don't matter to me.

At the end of the day it still stands........Pineapple Express was a more enjoyable movie than the Dark Knight, and I still find Bale's voice funny.

Ya'll BX n*ggaz is obsessive boy, get mad.....worse than the geeky white boys in my film classes.

Last edited by magatsu; 08-13-2008 at 09:47 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #31
space
space
 magatsu said:
Uuuuuh so a n*gga went out of his way to find my myspace picture......so? U like me n*gga? How am I trying hard? Its summer time, I travel. Been to LA, Vegas, Florida so far this summer, and I'm going to London to visit family in November since ya'll BX n*ggaz need to know everything. Ain't no one in the world tryna impress u n*ggaz, u asked I told you. Believe it if u want don't matter to me.

At the end of the day it still stands........Pineapple Express was a more enjoyable movie than the Dark Knight, and I still find Bale's voice funny.

Ya'll BX n*ggaz is obsessive boy, get mad.....
Hmmmmm...

Pineapple Express was a great comedy, it's enjoyable in it's own right.

But, I wouldn't even compare the two, because they are two totally different films aimed at different audiences. You're entitled to your opinion, I respect it.

But, I have to respectfully disagree with you, homie. I think TDK is the best film I've seen all year.
 9 years ago '05        #32
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
Iron Man is a fun movie to watch, you know what I liked that better than TDK.

TDK WAS OVER-HYPED, because of Heath's death.

Marvel Comics >>>

fu*k DC, DC sucks. WTF man the Batman Universe is the only good thing about DC, the rest of the superheroes are f*g**ts.
 9 years ago '04        #33
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
 magatsu said:

Ya'll BX n*ggaz is obsessive boy, get mad.....worse than the geeky white boys in my film classes.
Man... I was worried you were going to reply and not be condescending. Nobody asked you where the fu*k you been or what movies you saw. I simply saw that you're a f*g**t and thought I'd share with the BX community.

You really are as gay as your picture. You have a link to a Soundclick that features no music on it in your sig. On your Soundclick you have a link to your mySpace, which I thought that's where these "great" beats would be but instead I see your f*g**t a.ss pic. :rolleyes:
 9 years ago '04        #34
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
 GetOnMahLevel said:
i really didnt like TDK...the only thing that made the movie tolerable was The Joker...i like Ironman and Wanted a heck of a lot more...call it what you wanna...TDK was just retarded besides a few scenes...maybe i have to see it again or somethin...but still 2.5 hours is kinda long for something not to be happening in a movie...
See, I thought Iron Man didn't have enough happening. We only see him f!ght as Iron Man once.
 08-13-2008, 10:01 PM         #35
magatsu 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaOmega_1 said:
Hmmmmm...

Pineapple Express was a great comedy, it's enjoyable in it's own right.

But, I wouldn't even compare the two, because they are two totally different films aimed at different audiences. You're entitled to your opinion, I respect it.

But, I have to respectfully disagree with you, homie. I think TDK is the best film I've seen all year.
And you sir are a respectable, rational person. Thats your opinion and I respect that also. These other c*ck munchers in here catch feelings when someone doesn't feel the same way about their precious Batman films. 80% of these n*ggaz called Heath Ledger a f*g and didn't want the "brokeback n*gga" to play the Joker......now they on his dead d*ck harder than Mary Kate Olson was. 80% of these n*ggaz probably never even heard of a David S Goyer or a Christopher Nolan until Batman Begins.
 9 years ago '05        #36
space
space
 JaiMega said:
Iron Man is a fun movie to watch, you know what I liked that better than TDK.

TDK WAS OVER-HYPED, because of Heath's death.

Marvel Comics >>>

fu*k DC, DC sucks. WTF man the Batman Universe is the only good thing about DC, the rest of the superheroes are f*g**ts.
:rolll augh:
 08-13-2008, 10:06 PM         #37
magatsu 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*gga the soundclick thing is like 2 years old, I messed around with beats for like 3 weeks then quit, and n*gga you clearly asked me where I saw Kabluey, obviously tryna catch me in something cuz it ain't had a wide release....u forget that quick? Don't realize what you type? As for me being a f*g....n*gga that picture probably got me more pus*y off of myspace alone then you've probably ever had in your life.
 9 years ago '05        #38
space
space
 magatsu said:
And you sir are a respectable, rational person. Thats your opinion and I respect that also. These other c*ck munchers in here catch feelings when someone doesn't feel the same way about their precious Batman films. 80% of these n*ggaz called Heath Ledger a f*g and didn't want the "brokeback n*gga" to play the Joker......now they on his dead d*ck harder than Mary Kate Olson was. 80% of these n*ggaz probably never even heard of a David S Goyer or a Christopher Nolan until Batman Begins.
Man, I was watching out for David S Goyer since he was writing the Blade films... And Christopher Nolan is a genius director (see memento).

And, Heath Ledger is a dope actor, always has been. It's too bad that he's gone, because his performances in TDK and Brokeback Mountain was amazing. He truly knows how to disappear into a role. I can see how his death may have played a role in the hype, so I can (to some extent) agree with you there.
 9 years ago '04        #39
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
 magatsu said:
n*gga the soundclick thing is like 2 years old, I messed around with beats for like 3 weeks then quit, and n*gga you clearly asked me where I saw Kabluey, obviously tryna catch me in something cuz it ain't had a wide release....u forget that quick? Don't realize what you type? As for me being a f*g....n*gga that picture probably got me more pus*y off of myspace alone then you've probably ever had in your life.
And you answered before that post. How come every post I see you post you got something to prove?

Oh yeah... you're an insecure f*g**t who don't know sh*t.

Last edited by JFamis; 08-13-2008 at 10:19 PM..
 08-13-2008, 10:25 PM         #40
magatsu 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*gga I answered then you came at me like I was supposed to be lying and "trying too hard". Sooooooo I proceeded to inform you that I travel in the summer and where I traveled too. Its a fact of my life. I mean you obviously need to know everything about me, taking into account you needed to know where I saw Kabluey. Why not inform you?

Ya'll the n*ggaz that stay catching feelings. What my life or opinions mean to you? You keep making generalizations about me so I must proceed to show you that they are wrong......for instance.......you just called me insecure.....yet an insecure guy wouldn't have problems with letting other guys eat out his girlfriends. Thats how I used to get down, so therefore you just made another baseless generalization that was wrong.

Ya'll n*ggaz can never be satisfied, its okay to hate though, doesn't bother me. Its actually fun.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
75 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
15 comments
1 day ago