Robert Downey Jr. Disses 'The Dark Knight'

most viewed right now
 87
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 53
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
28 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 49
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
85 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 40
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

??????
Batman 29 85.29%
IronMan 5 14.71%
Voters: 34. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #181
DaOmega_1 271 heat pts271
space
avatar space
space
$13,835 | Props total: 4102 4102
 KarteL13 said:
Why don't you just answer the question?

Let's see, why would I want to see Brokeback Mountain.

Do cowboys intrigue me? Nope.

Does a love story involving two men intrigue me? Nope.

Seriously, to me, homos3xuals disgust me. I think watching too men have s3x is a horrifying scene regardless on how dramatic and touching it maybe.

Smh @ these Heath Ledger stans. You probably just saw brokeback mountain....and that's after TDK was released.
And, that's why you're a complete moron.

A good movie is a GOOD movie. point blank. whether it involved gays or muslims or any other group that folks in general hate, a good movie is a good movie.

Homos3xuality is a choice for an individual person. if you're disgusted by it, then that must mean that your homophobia is stemming from your own questioning of your s3xuality. so, just do us all a favor, and come out the closet already.

and, I'm not a huge fan of Heath Ledger's work. Give props where props is due, and he deserves it. And, i saw Brokeback Mountain way before TDK, so.. there you go.

...f*cking retard.
 9 years ago '08        #182
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
 DaOmega_1 said:
And, that's why you're a complete moron.

A good movie is a GOOD movie. point blank. whether it involved gays or muslims or any other group that folks in general hate, a good movie is a good movie.

Homos3xuality is a choice for an individual person. if you're disgusted by it, then that must mean that your homophobia is stemming from your own questioning of your s3xuality. so, just do us all a favor, and come out the closet already.

and, I'm not a huge fan of Heath Ledger's work. Give props where props is due, and he deserves it. And, i saw Brokeback Mountain way before TDK, so.. there you go.

...f*cking retard.

There's nothing more dumb or moronic then this right here.


Just do me a favor and fall on something sharp.


And I can careless if its a "good movie". There's nothing that garners my interest therefor I won't waste my time watching it.


Edit: Christ you're 19. That explains it all.


Last edited by KarteL13; 08-19-2008 at 04:50 PM..
 9 years ago '08        #183
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
avatar space
space
$40,106 | Props total: 23321 23321
 DaOmega_1 said:
And, that's why you're a complete moron.

A good movie is a GOOD movie. point blank. whether it involved gays or muslims or any other group that folks in general hate, a good movie is a good movie.

Homos3xuality is a choice for an individual person. if you're disgusted by it, then that must mean that your homophobia is stemming from your own questioning of your s3xuality. so, just do us all a favor, and come out the closet already.

and, I'm not a huge fan of Heath Ledger's work. Give props where props is due, and he deserves it. And, i saw Brokeback Mountain way before TDK, so.. there you go.

...f*cking retard.
so just b/c its a good movie he should watch it even though nothing about it interests him?


Last edited by Arson; 08-19-2008 at 05:09 PM..
 9 years ago '08        #184
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
 Arson said:
so just b/c its a good movie he should watch it even though nothing about it interests him?
He went full retard on that one.
 9 years ago '05        #185
Peter Griffin 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,827 | Props total: 223 223
lol at this thread.
 9 years ago '08        #186
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
avatar space
space
$40,106 | Props total: 23321 23321
 KarteL13 said:
He went full retard on that one.
you never go full retard, look what happened to Sean Penn after I am Sam
 9 years ago '05        #187
DaOmega_1 271 heat pts271
space
avatar space
space
$13,835 | Props total: 4102 4102
 KarteL13 said:
There's nothing more dumb or moronic then this right here.


Just do me a favor and fall on something sharp.


And I can careless if its a "good movie". There's nothing that garners my interest therefor I won't waste my time watching it.


Edit: Christ you're 19. That explains it all.
:rolll augh:

'just fall on something sharp'? heh, dude... this phases me none, homie.

and, what exactly does my age has to do with anything?

and because of your bigotry and ignorance, it is you that ends making you look stupid. I mean, in every one of your posts, you're callin somebody else a 'fag'. And... that says alot, homie.
 9 years ago '07        #188
ptwist 43 heat pts43
space
avatar space
space
$16,106 | Props total: 6314 6314
 Arson said:
you never go full retard, look what happened to Sean Penn after I am Sam

LMAO ...go retart but never FULL RETARD.....

RDJ is more black than colin powell...yes i said it!
 9 years ago '08        #189
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
 DaOmega_1 said:
:rolll augh:

'just fall on something sharp'? heh, dude... this phases me none, homie.

and, what exactly does my age has to do with anything?

and because of your bigotry and ignorance, it is you that ends making you look stupid. I mean, in every one of your posts, you're callin somebody else a 'fag'. And... that says alot, homie.
So tell me here young buck, how does me having no interesting watching broke back mountain equate to me being stupid? You're acting like I'm the odd one out of the bunch who refuses not to watch it.

Seriously, go pop a pimple or something.
 9 years ago '05        #190
DaOmega_1 271 heat pts271
space
avatar space
space
$13,835 | Props total: 4102 4102
 KarteL13 said:
So tell me here young buck, how does me having no interesting watching broke back mountain equate to me being stupid? You're acting like I'm the odd one out of the bunch who refuses not to watch it.

Seriously, go pop a pimple or something.
Well, it equates simply because of the fact that your hatred of a certain group of people is stopping you from seeing a legitimately good film. And, you're not the odd one out. It seems as if ignorance and misunderstanding runs rampant among common people. Man, you do you, but all I know is that homophobia really has no reason to exist. If people were more secure with their s3xuality, then we wouldn't have this conversation.

Man, it seems like the only real insult you can hurl at me is my age, and it seriously doesn't phase me. Sorry. you fail. Try again.
 9 years ago '04        #191
!!! 220 heat pts220
space
avatar space
space
$42,042 | Props total: 33762 33762
 JFamis said:
Well, those people are idiots. The only person who literally had a character arc in the story was Harvey Dent because we see how his mental disorder makes it easy to transform him from good to bad. Batman only kind of had a true character arc but it seems to me like Nolan really has plans for a third and his whole character arc will unfold over the course of the three movies.

Joker didn't have a character arc nor did he need one. If he did then he would he go from bad to good or from bad to worse.
You seem to be the only sane voice amongst TDK fans. You would agree that this movie isn't the best one ever made, and that Ledger did not give the best performance known to man? I could finally enjoy the movie once this crazy "best film ever" hype goes out the window.


Last edited by !!!; 08-20-2008 at 03:26 AM..
 9 years ago '08        #192
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
 DaOmega_1 said:
Well, it equates simply because of the fact that your hatred of a certain group of people is stopping you from seeing a legitimately good film. And, you're not the odd one out. It seems as if ignorance and misunderstanding runs rampant among common people. Man, you do you, but all I know is that homophobia really has no reason to exist. If people were more secure with their s3xuality, then we wouldn't have this conversation.

Man, it seems like the only real insult you can hurl at me is my age, and it seriously doesn't phase me. Sorry. you fail. Try again.
Who says I hate gays? If a gay person was near me, I'd do or say what everyone says "just don't bring that shiit to me". Watching someone do or perform gay acts is another. I can't watch two men devote their love for each other.

Like I said, that movie brings NO INTEREST WHAT SO EVER! Even if the movie was about straight people I wouldn't bother watching it.

And it has nothing to do with people being secure or insecure. Everyone doesn't want to watch it for the same reason why I'm not watching it.

and no, the real insult is you being a MORON for not comprehending the message I'm trying to convey.


Wait a minute, WHY IN THE FUKK AM I ARGUING ABOUT BROKEBACK MOUNTAIN!?!??!?!
 9 years ago '05        #193
DaOmega_1 271 heat pts271
space
avatar space
space
$13,835 | Props total: 4102 4102
 KarteL13 said:
Who says I hate gays? If a gay person was near me, I'd do or say what everyone says "just don't bring that shiit to me". Watching someone do or perform gay acts is another. I can't watch two men devote their love for each other.

Like I said, that movie brings NO INTEREST WHAT SO EVER! Even if the movie was about straight people I wouldn't bother watching it.

And it has nothing to do with people being secure or insecure. Everyone doesn't want to watch it for the same reason why I'm not watching it.

and no, the real insult is you being a MORON for not comprehending the message I'm trying to convey.


Wait a minute, WHY IN THE FUKK AM I ARGUING ABOUT BROKEBACK MOUNTAIN!?!??!?!
whatever. call it what you want, homie.
 9 years ago '04        #194
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
avatar space
space
$16,985 | Props total: 4328 4328
 !!! said:
You seem to be the only sane voice amongst TDK fans. You would agree that this movie isn't the best one ever made, and that Ledger did not give the best performance known to man? I could finally enjoy the movie once this crazy "best film ever" hype goes out the window.
Yes. I definitely agree. "The Dark Knight" is my favorite movie of the past few years but it's not the best ever. And no, Ledger's performance also isn't the best ever. However, it's the best I have seen so far this year. But there's one villain that Ledger ain't got sh*t on for sure...


[pic - click to view]



I do agree that the sooner they hype dies on this movie the better because it truly is an excellent movie that shouldn't cause so much arguing. The problem is that people realize it's a smart movie and they want to be part of that, but they don't know enough about movies to argue about it or explain it intelligently.
 9 years ago '06        #195
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94 OP
space
avatar space
space
$27,981 | Props total: 4006 4006
*hopes for an R-rated Batman w/the Joker years from now*
 9 years ago '05        #196
DaOmega_1 271 heat pts271
space
avatar space
space
$13,835 | Props total: 4102 4102
 JFamis said:
I do agree that the sooner they hype dies on this movie the better because it truly is an excellent movie that shouldn't cause so much arguing. The problem is that people realize it's a smart movie and they want to be part of that, but they don't know enough about movies to argue about it or explain it intelligently.
I definitely agree with this.
 9 years ago '08        #197
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
avatar space
space
$40,106 | Props total: 23321 23321
 DaOmega_1 said:
Well, it equates simply because of the fact that your hatred of a certain group of people is stopping you from seeing a legitimately good film. And, you're not the odd one out. It seems as if ignorance and misunderstanding runs rampant among common people. Man, you do you, but all I know is that homophobia really has no reason to exist. If people were more secure with their s3xuality, then we wouldn't have this conversation.

Man, it seems like the only real insult you can hurl at me is my age, and it seriously doesn't phase me. Sorry. you fail. Try again.

The fu*k do you mean common peope?
 9 years ago '08        #198
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
 Arson said:

The fu*k do you mean common peope?

"What do you mean, common people?"


Last edited by KarteL13; 08-20-2008 at 05:43 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #199
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94 OP
space
avatar space
space
$27,981 | Props total: 4006 4006
 KarteL13 said:
"What do you mean, common people?"
HUH?!?


[pic - click to view]

 08-26-2008, 12:36 AM         #200
magatsu 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
HA! My god! n*ggaz still in here arguing about this Batman sh*t! I swear dudes act like they competing for a night cap with Chris Nolan. Dudes won't be happy until they taste the man's ball juice.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 23
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
40 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
68 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
83 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 8
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
295 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 4
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
135 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 3
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy