See Movies Before They Hit Theaters.

most viewed right now
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Finished my 18 years of child support
211 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Kanye West - Love Everyone [COVER]
115 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Big Gipp Exposes What REALLY Happened Between Pimp C & Master P Forcing P TO L..
92 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-13-2008, 11:55 AM         #1
40917 pageviews
8 comments

Awperator2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
See Movies Before They Hit Theaters.

The Screening Exchange

[pic - click to view]

http://www.thescreeningexchange.com/ee

Alot of haters think some of us are bullsh*tting when we say we have seen movies up to a year in advance before they actually come out..well here is how you can see them.

I've probably seen 20 free movies so far since the start of 2008 and probably 30-40 in 2007.

I've seen movies such as, The International (Seen it 6 months ago? Due out in 2009 i believe), Tropic Thunder(seen it "twice" in march) , Get Smart(1 year before it came out), Bourne Ultimatum, 27 Dresses, Speed Racer, Kung Fu Panda, Shutter, s3x Drive, The Rocker, My moms new boyfriend (horrible), Deja Vu, Pan's Labyrinth. thats just to name a few off the top of my head...tons more, and tons of movies that arent "big"... and all 6 months to a year before they even come out. Name any big movie.. or even crappy small movie, coming out.. i've probably seen it.. for FREE. You should get in on this too, what brought this up was just people who don't believe you can do it.. lol.. Even though you have to get there up to an hour before it starts, it's worth it sometimes, i shouldn't even be telling you guys because it'll make it harder for me to get in.. but i want to help my BX peeps out.

The Screening Exchange

[pic - click to view]

http://www.thescreeningexchange.com/ee/

Just Register on there and they will email or call you and tell you when there is one near you at a movie theater you probably go to all the time, just never knew how to see free movies there.

8 comments for "See Movies Before They Hit Theaters."

08-13-2008, 11:59 AM         #2
Awperator2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Oh and some times they give you free movietickets if you go and see a free movie, crazy right? It's because they want people there, they basically need people there.
I've probably gotten 20 to 30 free movie tickets for any movie i want, just by seeing a free movie. Some times they offer up to 3 at a time PER PERSON.
I just got info on one where they will give you $20 cash if you go and watch a movie.
All they want you to do is watch it and fill out a little survey (takes 5 minutes) and rate how you liked it.
Sometimes they ask people to stay and talk about it for just 10 minutes and you can get another free movie ticket just for doing that.

You guys are missing out, trust me.
 10 years ago '05        #3
champlain 63 heat pts63
space
space
$2,791 | Props total: 72 72
thanks for the info...you know of anything like this for ppl in Canada?
 10 years ago '07        #4
TH35 105 heat pts105
space
space
$87,650 | Props total: 16219 16219
props for letting ppl know ... and theres also ...

10 years ago '04        #5
Texas 
space
space
$1,058 | Props total: 1 1
props, you read my mind with this thread. Too many haters out there thinkin I'm just makin sh*t up....

anyway, if you in the DC area check out
 10 years ago '04        #6
JFamis 236 heat pts236
space
space
$17,115 | Props total: 4590 4590
I believed you all before...

because running these screenings is how I get paid. :applause::applause::applause:

And yes, we need people. And also, if it's your first time, go early. We give out way more tickets than we have seats. At least at Universal.
 10 years ago '06        #7
Storchaveli 96 heat pts96
space
space
$28,311 | Props total: 5362 5362
 JFamis said:
I believed you all before...

because running these screenings is how I get paid. :applause::applause::applause:

And yes, we need people. And also, if it's your first time, go early. We give out way more tickets than we have seats. At least at Universal.
You know of anything around the L.A./Hollywood area...?
 10 years ago '04        #8
JFamis 236 heat pts236
space
space
$17,115 | Props total: 4590 4590
 Storchaveli said:
I only do Eugene, OR. I will be working in L.A. for Universal though starting next July if I don't go to graduate school. I know they do screenings at UCLA and USC but I doubt there will be any until closer to when The Express is hitting theaters. I also don't know what sources they use to distribute the tickets. I use radio, newspaper, bar nights and club events. If you know someone who goes to either of those schools they should know what's up if their presence is very big down there. I know they probably do the same.
 08-13-2008, 04:31 PM         #9
Awperator2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Storchaveli said:
4 going on in hollywood just this week

Campus circle mostly does 1 or 2 days before it actually comes out, sometimes up to a week or 2 before it comes out.

The screening exchange does a lot in this area (so cal). Check em out. And the metro link the other guy posted.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This guy slaps your girls ass... wyd
105 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Cable customer forced oral sex on repairman:
134 comments
20 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside Guaranteed method to overcome laziness
36 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Amber rose slept with 21 savage best friend
196 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA GS fans, how worried are you?
131 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jay Z Sued For Misusing RocNation Logo He Does Not Own
9 comments
20 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jas Prince got Cuban links for da feets
24 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Mitchy Slick: Nick Cannon's Father Is One Of The Original Lincoln Park ..
44 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy