See Movies Before They Hit Theaters.

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
57 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
64 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
49 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-13-2008, 12:55 PM         #1
39508 pageviews
8 comments

Awperator2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
See Movies Before They Hit Theaters.

The Screening Exchange

[pic - click to view]

http://www.thescreeningexchange.com/ee

Alot of haters think some of us are bullsh*tting when we say we have seen movies up to a year in advance before they actually come out..well here is how you can see them.

I've probably seen 20 free movies so far since the start of 2008 and probably 30-40 in 2007.

I've seen movies such as, The International (Seen it 6 months ago? Due out in 2009 i believe), Tropic Thunder(seen it "twice" in march) , Get Smart(1 year before it came out), Bourne Ultimatum, 27 Dresses, Speed Racer, Kung Fu Panda, Shutter, s3x Drive, The Rocker, My moms new boyfriend (horrible), Deja Vu, Pan's Labyrinth. thats just to name a few off the top of my head...tons more, and tons of movies that arent "big"... and all 6 months to a year before they even come out. Name any big movie.. or even crappy small movie, coming out.. i've probably seen it.. for FREE. You should get in on this too, what brought this up was just people who don't believe you can do it.. lol.. Even though you have to get there up to an hour before it starts, it's worth it sometimes, i shouldn't even be telling you guys because it'll make it harder for me to get in.. but i want to help my BX peeps out.

The Screening Exchange

[pic - click to view]

http://www.thescreeningexchange.com/ee/

Just Register on there and they will email or call you and tell you when there is one near you at a movie theater you probably go to all the time, just never knew how to see free movies there.

8 comments for "See Movies Before They Hit Theaters."

08-13-2008, 12:59 PM         #2
Awperator2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Oh and some times they give you free movietickets if you go and see a free movie, crazy right? It's because they want people there, they basically need people there.
I've probably gotten 20 to 30 free movie tickets for any movie i want, just by seeing a free movie. Some times they offer up to 3 at a time PER PERSON.
I just got info on one where they will give you $20 cash if you go and watch a movie.
All they want you to do is watch it and fill out a little survey (takes 5 minutes) and rate how you liked it.
Sometimes they ask people to stay and talk about it for just 10 minutes and you can get another free movie ticket just for doing that.

You guys are missing out, trust me.
 9 years ago '05        #3
champlain 63 heat pts63
space
space
$2,790 | Props total: 72 72
thanks for the info...you know of anything like this for ppl in Canada?
 9 years ago '07        #4
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,775 | Props total: 14588 14588
props for letting ppl know ... and theres also ...

9 years ago '04        #5
Texas 
space
space
$1,058 | Props total: 1 1
props, you read my mind with this thread. Too many haters out there thinkin I'm just makin sh*t up....

anyway, if you in the DC area check out
 9 years ago '04        #6
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
$16,981 | Props total: 4324 4324
I believed you all before...

because running these screenings is how I get paid. :applause::applause::applause:

And yes, we need people. And also, if it's your first time, go early. We give out way more tickets than we have seats. At least at Universal.
 9 years ago '06        #7
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,979 | Props total: 4001 4001
 JFamis said:
I believed you all before...

because running these screenings is how I get paid. :applause::applause::applause:

And yes, we need people. And also, if it's your first time, go early. We give out way more tickets than we have seats. At least at Universal.
You know of anything around the L.A./Hollywood area...?
 9 years ago '04        #8
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
$16,981 | Props total: 4324 4324
 Storchaveli said:
I only do Eugene, OR. I will be working in L.A. for Universal though starting next July if I don't go to graduate school. I know they do screenings at UCLA and USC but I doubt there will be any until closer to when The Express is hitting theaters. I also don't know what sources they use to distribute the tickets. I use radio, newspaper, bar nights and club events. If you know someone who goes to either of those schools they should know what's up if their presence is very big down there. I know they probably do the same.
 08-13-2008, 05:31 PM         #9
Awperator2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Storchaveli said:
4 going on in hollywood just this week

Campus circle mostly does 1 or 2 days before it actually comes out, sometimes up to a week or 2 before it comes out.

The screening exchange does a lot in this area (so cal). Check em out. And the metro link the other guy posted.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now