Charles Hamilton Discussion Thread/8 Mixtapes in 100 Days!! [Update Weekly]

most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
16 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
86 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '07        #321
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418 OP
space
space
$18,665 | Props total: 4416 4416
What a wonderful day...

NEW CHARLES HAMILTON!!!

Off his upcoming project, Well Isn’t This Akward. For a run down from the Sega character himself, the full artwork and another Demevolist Music Group preview...

[pic - click to view]

Basically, the project is an episode of “Cinematic Hallucinations”, which is like a Masterpiece Theatre kind of show. It’s hosted and narrated by Conner Harrington (me). And the movie being premiered is “Well Isn’t This Awkward”, a movie that stars Charles Hamilton and an “anonymous” female.

Charles Hamilton is a homeless musician (not a hard role to play) that has a paranormal romantic bond with a rich young woman that lives in a penthouse. They never verbally spoke or physically saw each other, but they’re in love in their own dimension.

One day, the owner of the building invited Charles inside to play his music for the people of the building. This is his chance to both impress a crowd of rich people who can possibly change his living situation and let the girl he’s in love with supernaturally know how he feels… on the surface. - Charles Hamilton
4 CDQ tracks from Charles Hamilton...

:dancingcool: :dancingcool: :dancingcool:
 9 years ago '05        #322
iseepassem718 
space
space
$690 | Props total: 0 0
 9 years ago '07        #323
space
space
It's about time we heard a collection of good music from Charles Hamilton. Since Pink Lavalamp dropped he has continued to work hard. With the exception of droppin a couple for single tracks, this will be his first mixtape since December. Just in time for Valentine's Day. Be on the look out for my Valentine's Day playlist later this week...

1. Cinematic Hallucinations (Intro)
2. Scorpion
3. Neverland
4. RomanticVents
5. Re-Anna
6. Match.com (Commercial Break)
7. You Too?
8. Tengo Una Pregunta
9. Psycho bi*ch
10. The Penthouse Elevator
11. In Case It Doesn't
12. In Case I Actually Get Her
 02-13-2009, 01:35 AM         #324
JaeWil 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont know how long this dude has been out but i guess ive been sleeping on him....does he have any other tapes besides this new sh*t that just leaked?
 9 years ago '05        #325
Nickel 118 heat pts118
space
space
$11,231 | Props total: 179 179
look up the "hamiltonization process"...its a 8 mixtape series he released within 100 days
 9 years ago '06        #326
KC2NC 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,802 | Props total: 78 78
I honesty think his newest one is kinda wack compared to his last effort the pink lava lamp. He is beginning to come out with to much material...via wayne style, a mixtape every month....Lets get the album already
 9 years ago '08        #327
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,105 | Props total: 23319 23319
 KC2NC said:
I honesty think his newest one is kinda wack compared to his last effort the pink lava lamp. He is beginning to come out with to much material...via wayne style, a mixtape every month....Lets get the album already
lavalamp is a album and is old, its from like 06-07
 9 years ago '04        #328
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,020 | Props total: 1829 1829
charles hamilton<<<<<
 9 years ago '04        #329
~:Frank White:~ 12 heat pts12
space
space
$1,765 | Props total: 135 135
Does anybody have the track called "lady bug"?

Its yung nate and c.hamilton
 9 years ago '07        #330
space
space
Charles Hamilton - Well Isn’t This Awkward

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Charles Hamilton >>> Drake...

Drake has announced this mixtape over 7 months ago. His last tape before that dropped almost 2 years ago. Charles announced this tape a little less than a month ago. Just because you set an imaginary deadline and are working to it doesn’t make you some sort of workhorse. It’s pathetic that he’s working up to this imaginary deadline, setting a release date and mixing it on the same day. How can you guarantee everything is going to run smoothly on said day? Organized? I think not.

He isn’t a big enough star and does not have the track record to be treating the fans like crack fiends a’la Clipse w/ WGI4C Vol. 3. Charles has managed to put out 10 mixtapes in less than a year. The proof is simply in the pudding. I was also being sarcastic, which apparently does not translate well on the internet, or, maybe just to the retards who frequent this site. Time to look at sh*t objectively and remove the artists phallus from the right corner of your mouth.
 9 years ago '07        #331
DiplomatMagic 16 heat pts16
space
space
$5,400 | Props total: 35 35
I'm starting to like Charles Hamilton.

Can somebody recommend me his best sh*t? I prefer actual songs too, not freestyles.

Also be on the lookout for more Charles Hamilton/Max B collabos. They have a couple in the stash.
 9 years ago '07        #332
space
space
 DiplomatMagic said:
I'm starting to like Charles Hamilton.

Can somebody recommend me his best sh*t? I prefer actual songs too, not freestyles.

Also be on the lookout for more Charles Hamilton/Max B collabos. They have a couple in the stash.
CD's:
The Pink Lava Lamp
...And Then They Played Dilla
Staff Development
The L Word
Crash Landed
death of the Mixtape Rapper.
Well Isn't This Awkward

Singles:
Scorpion
Neverland
The North Pole
DSW
The N Word
Brooklyn Girls
Mixtape Vents
Air Conditioner
Windows Media Player
November 10th
Unapoligetic
Ronald McDonald

Last edited by kyhoopsgoat; 02-14-2009 at 12:05 PM..
 9 years ago '07        #333
DiplomatMagic 16 heat pts16
space
space
$5,400 | Props total: 35 35
^ thanks i've been listening to alot of his sh*t thru youtube today gonna start downloading!

I wish the songs had better sound quality tho
 9 years ago '05        #334
iseepassem718 
space
space
$690 | Props total: 0 0
 02-14-2009, 10:36 AM         #335
Champ i$ Here 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Forum Jump
User Control PanelPrivate MessagesSubscriptionsWho's OnlineSearch ForumsForums Home Information and Discussions The Red Carpet - New Members BX Daily Bugle - news and headlines hiphopSpot and Rumor Mill @ BXspot.com Hiphop News and Interviews Album/Mixtape Ratings and Reviews Rap/Hiphop Artists Joe Budden G-Unit Corner Ca$h Money/Lil Wayne Dipset - Home of the Diplomats The RnB Spot UK / Canadian / International HipHop Underground Hip Hop Rock and Reggae House The JukeBox! BX Sportscenter @ BXsportscenter.com Beijing 2008 Olympic Games SC Proving Grounds NBA NFL MLB NCAA Football NCAA Basketball Boxing and MMA Other sporting events Missing game threads? Add your own! Finished games Fantasy Sports MMA and combat sports Pro Boxing presented by BX NHL Hockey International Sports Madden 09? NBA 2k8? Sport Games The NFL team fan base The NBA team fan base Missing Team threads The NCAA team fan base The MLB team fan base The Dress Code - Kicks / Clothing / Fashion Online store Ratings and Reviews Submit online store poll My Wardrobe Tattoo's... body art, that kinda stuff BX GameSpot @ BXgamer.com Videogames / PC games Ratings and Reviews BXGS SportsCenter BXGS BattleGrounds Find an opponent - The pre-f!ght Xbox 360 Owners Lounge PlayStation 3 Owners Lounge Nintendo Wii Owners Lounge PSP Owners Lounge Nintendo DS Owners Lounge PC Gaming Lounge BXGS Conga lines Home Theater Lounge GameSpot VIP Section Videogame Wallpaper Videogame/Home Theater Deals Videogame Movies (HD Clips of games and such/Video Reviews) Strategy Guides ROM's and Emulators Knowledge Corner (On-Topic Discussion) Library Of Alexandria KC Vault The TV and Movie Spot Movies and TV Ratings and Reviews TV Show and Movie Fan Threads Filmmakers Spot ANIME/MANGA DJ / Beatmaker / Unsigned Artist Studio Unsigned HYPE - spread your sound! Useful Information and FAQ's Battle of the Beats Find an Opponent (Battle Setup) Producer Battle Historical Society BX's Silicon Valley (Computers, Technology) Computer Talk - General Discussion & Help Sticky's - FAQ The Financial Spot Whips and Stereos Manuals Basic Audio Information & Guides BXWF - BX Wrestling Federation News and Headlines BXWF Media Dump! Media Requests BX Cribs Edition Literary Lounge New Minds (Beginning Poets) All Poetry Life and death Abstract Thoughts Love and Romance s3xual Situations Short Stories and Novels U Can't See Me (Poetic Call-Outs) Meeting of the Minds (Poetry Collabos) The Asylum Arena The Winner's Circle Publishing Opportunities Collections Contest Archives BX Circuit City Ringtones, Wallpaper, and Programs Home Electronics Silicon Valley Software Help That Pet Section The BX Gym - Health, Exercise, and Nutrition Supplement Reviews Supplement Logs by users BX Paintworks Professional Intermediate Beginner Digital Photos Freehand Drawings, Paintings, Sketches Graphic Battles Graphic/Design/Avatar Requests Sights and Sounds - Travel & Vacation Spot The Armed Forces Ladies Lounge Smoke Shop BX's Official LMAO Forum s3x and Relationship Off Topic Discussions The College Dorm Homework Hub The Streets of BX The Slaughter House Emcee Chamber The Emcee Lounge The Dog House - Battle Arena Punchline Contests Topical League Topical League Battle Archives League of Lyrical Legends Crew Battles Audio Battle Arena Topical Track Battle The Basement BBA - Boxden Battling a.ssociation BBA Headquarters Prey-Per-View Events PPV Headquarters BXEC Heavyweight Championship Chamber BXEC Audio Championship Chamber BXEC Tag-Team Championship Chamber BXEC Royal Rumble Championship Chamber Freestylez and Cypher Zone Audio Freestyles Written Verses Cypher Zone BX Battleground Historical Society Tunes Production Credits Album Covers DVD Covers Album Release Information Single Release Information The Jukebox! Music and Vids pr0no shack P0rno Vids and Pics Videos/Movies Passes Pics Video Dump! Music Videos Grab Bag of Vids and Clips TV and Movies Concerts DVD Mags IPOD / PSP Video Requests (MP3) New Tracks (Recent Drops) Promo's/CDS/VLS with no DJ & not on albums (MP3) Older Tracks Diss Tracks (MP3) New Albums (Recent Drops) Members Threads (MP3) Older Albums Members Threads West, East, South, and more Down South West Coast Mid West East Coast Everything Else Mixtapes OSTs More Music Genres (Reggae, Go-Go, everything else) House / Club / Electronica Reggae / Dancehall Pop / Country Spanish Music Old School Comedy Albums Discography Instrumentals Acapellas Remix & Blends Chopped and Screwed Rock / Alternative / Punk Blues n' Gospel RnB Jazz Underground UK, Canadian & International Hiphop Anime E-Books / Comics / Literary Works Music & Video Request and Trade Our Homies At ItsBX.com Just Some Lyrics Miscellaneous Slum-ness Account Help and Suggestion Box Suggest an idea to improve BX Boxden Classics 2006 NFL Playoffs - Game Threads 2006 NBA Playoff Game/Series Archives