Charles Hamilton Discussion Thread/8 Mixtapes in 100 Days!! [Update Weekly]

most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
109 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
59 comments
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
13 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
57 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-01-2009, 10:07 AM         #301
KiddKidd45 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TiPZ said:
do u guys notice he has weird titles for his songs? i guess their unique...and you notice how everysong he has is at least 4-5 minutes long....
bruh most songs everybody make is 4-5 minutes long. you ok?
 02-01-2009, 02:13 PM         #302
macadon83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He cool. He can spit, but i'm not feelin dude. The only thing that's helping him is he is a breath of fresh air to new york. Cuz that whole state is dead.
 9 years ago '07        #303
CheezyDoDo 15 heat pts15
space
space
$11,363 | Props total: 184 184
he's okay,I like that brooklyn girls track.I didnt like him at first but that Pink Lava Lamp tape is nice

but the best underground artist to me is

Mickey Factz
check him out

- 2nd verse
 9 years ago '08        #304
Ven0m 12 heat pts12
space
space
$3,948 | Props total: 979 979
Karma is a bi*ch, this n*gga try to steal n*ggas concepts & now his career falls. Scram-ass sonic f*gget.
 9 years ago '06        #305
24 Kalibur 4 heat pts
space
space
$3,916 | Props total: 1221 1221
i likee jeezy hamilton and windows media player thats what drew me to him... but havent really listened to a lot of his mixtapes
 9 years ago '06        #306
youngral 
space
space
$6,650 | Props total: 629 629
I kept hearing dude then I listened to pink lavalamp. It is pretty decent. He probably wont blow or nothing but, he does have talent.
 02-01-2009, 04:19 PM         #307
Jayborne23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CheezyDoDo said:
he's okay,I like that brooklyn girls track.I didnt like him at first but that Pink Lava Lamp tape is nice

but the best underground artist to me is

Mickey Factz
check him out

- 2nd verse
Mickey Factz needs to learn how to make a better song. He's better when he freestyles, his songs are ehhh.
 9 years ago '04        #308
inthought 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,307 | Props total: 27 27
He's not great or anything but he does have some tracks...

Jeezy Hamiliton
and I really dig Change Goin Come ft. b.O.b and Asher Roth
 02-01-2009, 08:04 PM         #309
GOD999 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Still need to see whats the big hype about him
 02-01-2009, 08:13 PM         #310
hiphop4ever 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i cant stand dudes voice
 9 years ago '07        #311
Blaze332 8 heat pts
space
space
$3,047 | Props total: 0 0
 Jayborne23 said:
He's pretty straight. Most people are immediately turned off by his image as a cornball and how he dresses.
yea... im kinda guilty of that. He still a good rapper tho
 9 years ago '04        #312
IllmaticReignz 
space
space
$2,214 | Props total: 760 760
i was feeling him at first, but as I listened it seemed like his music sounded forced. I prefer quality over quantity. Dude has talent but I need to hear more actual songs from him to form an opinion
 9 years ago '07        #313
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418 OP
space
space
$18,667 | Props total: 4416 4416
Charles is filiming a new video...

Everybody talkin' bout how "Loser" would be an "absolutely amazing" video, and it would...BUT any song...ANY SONG from the Pink Lava Lamp would be an "absolutely amazing" video!

Last edited by kyhoopsgoat; 02-02-2009 at 01:26 PM..
 9 years ago '07        #314
space
space
This is my new wallpaper...

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '05        #315
Airbarto1 
space
space
$242 | Props total: 29 29
 Basicgz said:
Well I finally listened to it and I must say its hot, Charles Hamilton hasnt impressed me until this dropped, I've always felt he was overrated I mean I downloaded like 3 or 4 of his mixtapes before this one and I thought they all sucked I mean he had a couple cool tracks but the majority of the tracks I heard were wack to me but I'm feelin this new joint tho I like the production on this especially that "Voices" track had that on repeat over the weekend, I guess he saved all his good material
Couldn't have said it better myself. It's amazing how one quality album means so much more than 1000 throw-away mixtape songs. Even though it's not a real album in the sense you can buy it in stores, you can tell the Pink Lava Lamp was meant to be a cohesive record and both production wise and lyrically it was my favorite thing dropped in 08. I think Charles is doing himself a disservice by releasing an overwhelming amount of material, because the quality is going to drop. Look at what happened to Wayne. Anyway, before you form an opinion on the guy you have to listen to the Pink Lava Lamp, as it's basically a debut album. You can't really say a guy is wack or great based on a few freestyles.
 9 years ago '07        #316
space
space
 Airbarto1 said:
You can tell the Pink Lava Lamp was meant to be a cohesive record and both production wise and lyrically it was my favorite thing dropped in 08. Anyway, before you form an opinion on the guy you have to listen to the Pink Lava Lamp, as it's basically a debut album. You can't really say a guy is wack or great based on a few freestyles.
Very well said...
 9 years ago '04        #317
Lawgic 
space
space
$3,389 | Props total: 73 73
i guess i'll have to check out this pink lava lamp mixtape/album 'cause so far what i've heard from hamilton i haven't been impressed at all and just haven't been motivated to check anything he puts out....but i'm always willing to give an artists a few chances before i write them off.
 9 years ago '05        #318
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,727 | Props total: 2180 2180
I gave CH a 4 song chance...wasnt impressed so i moved on....

too many new nigguhs comin out spittin heat, tryin to make a name for themselves...to try and keep giving one dude chance would be wasting my time...

if i listen to 4 of your songs at LEAST 1 better make me say...OKAY LET ME HEAR MORE!...hamiliton = fail
 9 years ago '07        #319
Opinion 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,355 | Props total: 276 276
fu*kin boxden, went to his site and gave him a chance on 3 songs, after reading comments on pages 1-3. didn't feel any of them and it wasn't the fact he couldn't spit. HE CAN SPIT. BUT, HIS FLOW IS BORING and ZERO charisma. I fu*ked wit him on those multisyllables and in some of the tracks he does say some sh*t (even tho i heard alot of rambling), it's refreshing, but this n*gga just sounds like he went into the booth and read straight off the paper, and with this many mixtapes out...it's understandable. Tell this dude to take notes from Royce 5'9 and Big L. I enjoy SOULJA boy over this n*gga, as wack as that n*gga is he can keep my attention with his energy and ride a beat.

And Oh yea whoever put KID CUDI ha thankyou for the laugh.
These so called New Wave of rappers have not impressed me yet, and i'm trying to give them a chance. what the fu*k.

To each his own.
 9 years ago '08        #320
Soda Pop 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,028 | Props total: 5088 5088
Over Rated

[pic - click to view]

Charles Hamilton is weak man he's getting exposed everyday more and more. The Windows sh*t...wow his chorus was his fu*king websites and blogs who the fu*k cares about that? Musically the kid is lacking on all fronts, lyrically he gets a C+ for even being able to rhyme but it mostly sounds like he's talking. If you put him next to respected rappers in his class Corey Gunns, Saigon, Lamont Bishop or Lupe(especially Lupe) hell even dare I say Drake (don't really listen to him much) he fu*king fails. Then he makes this audio noise and samples goofy sh*t and ppl call eclectic, get the fu*k outta here. Put his beats up against real producers Kanye, Just Blaze, 9th Wonder or Khrysis who are all sample based like him and he gets crushed. The sh*t is not mixed sonically(pun intended) and it usually is one of the main reasons people don't listen to his sh*t. This idiot is trash and If Jimmy Iovine thinks that the buying public is gonna be fooled into thinking he has the next Kanye West in a Sonic the Hedgehog worshipping grown a.ss man than he should be fired. The thing is Jimmy ain't all that impressed with this poppy field loving loser and that's why there's no release date in sight.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
14 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
38 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
99 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
116 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
161 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
227 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
66 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
49 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy