Charles Hamilton Discussion Thread/8 Mixtapes in 100 Days!! [Update Weekly]

most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '07        #281
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418 OP
space
space
$18,667 | Props total: 4417 4417
New Charles Hamilton...

at the Rihanna sample. He r*ped that Rihanna sample. I like his production, and he’s got some gully wordplay.

He’s dope at times and the talent is obviously there.

I state my opinion whether it be a compliment or an honest critique (which most try to spin it as me hating or precieve my words as hate)!

However, this song is HOT straight up. Hot production, hook and lyrics. The beat does sound like it skips somewhere during the hook.

Chalres Hamilton also got the cover of Fader.

Last edited by kyhoopsgoat; 01-14-2009 at 09:52 AM..
 9 years ago '07        #282
Verse 71 heat pts71
space
space
$16,588 | Props total: 5327 5327
^I up'd this joint in the jukebox for people that want it
 9 years ago '07        #283
space
space
 Verse said:
^I up'd this joint in the jukebox for people that want it
Thank you...:dancingcool:

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Verse again.
 9 years ago '07        #284
space
space
Charles Hamilton Fader Release Party

Remember, to get on the mailing list,
 9 years ago '05        #285
Nickel 118 heat pts118
space
space
$11,231 | Props total: 179 179
 Bruce Leeroy said:

[pic - click to view]

thats fu*ked up
 9 years ago '07        #286
space
space

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Charles just dropped today.

Last edited by kyhoopsgoat; 01-20-2009 at 10:55 PM..
 01-20-2009, 11:07 PM         #287
559bulldogs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KruptedWayz said:
Check it out.....

Nice, sonic the hedgehog beat
 9 years ago '05        #288
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,099 | Props total: 4231 4231
ok, i been hating on the n*gga for a minute....every time i peep this n*gga sh!t it is wack as fukk....a couple wack a.ss freestyles, that dumb a.ss brooklyn girl sh!t..... but maybe its deja vu cuz i felt the same way about lupe when i heard kick push, but i figured i might as well peep the album, and eventually, i had to admit that he was sick...is charles the same way, or is this n*gga truly wack and people are just hyping em' up... if he is indeed wack as hell, name two potentially nasty rappers that i should check out, because it is a drought, and i'm trying to hear some new sh!t

(I know this thread is kinda pointless, but i rather do this than download each mixtape and be disappointed that i wasted my time)
 9 years ago '05        #289
Nickel 118 heat pts118
space
space
$11,231 | Props total: 179 179
i definitely didnt like him at first

but of the mixtapes he released i can easily say hes talented

i loved "It's Charles Hamilton" & "The L Word"
 9 years ago '04        #290
young_fletch 24 heat pts24
space
space
space
$1,074 | Props total: 493 493
how somebody youtube or zshare his five best songs because i feel the same way
 9 years ago '06        #291
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,979 | Props total: 3525 3525
 JimDinO77 said:
ok, i been hating on the n*gga for a minute....every time i peep this n*gga sh!t it is wack as fukk....a couple wack a.ss freestyles, that dumb a.ss brooklyn girl sh!t..... but maybe its deja vu cuz i felt the same way about lupe when i heard kick push, but i figured i might as well peep the album, and eventually, i had to admit that he was sick...is charles the same way, or is this n*gga truly wack and people are just hyping em' up... if he is indeed wack as hell, name two potentially nasty rappers that i should check out, because it is a drought, and i'm trying to hear some new sh!t

(I know this thread is kinda pointless, but i rather do this than download each mixtape and be disappointed that i wasted my time)

Charles is ok...But you can also checkout Drake - "Comeback Season" & "Heartbreak Drake"
 9 years ago '06        #292
KC2NC 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,802 | Props total: 78 78
I thought he was wack too until I listened to his Intervention and Pink Lavalamp mixtape.....and he makes hot beats too.

9 years ago '08        #293
Soda Pop 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,028 | Props total: 5088 5088
 KC2NC said:
I thought he was wack too until I listened to his Intervention and Pink Lavalamp mixtape.....and he makes hot beats too.

He's not wack but his beats suck a.ss them sh*t are below average at best. He aint not Lupe either but I like the L word also. He ok I guess can't see him being a "star" though.
 9 years ago '07        #294
Blaze332 8 heat pts
space
space
$3,047 | Props total: 0 0
Charles Hamilton is too talented. Check out the Pink Lavalamp mixtape, u wont be dissapointed....
 01-31-2009, 11:53 PM         #295
KiddKidd45 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KC2NC said:

man i actually gave it a chance and listened 2 da sh*t and dis n*gga is wack dawg. i kno ALOT of n*ggas from my city who sh*t on dis n*gga
 02-01-2009, 12:28 AM         #296
Jayborne23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He's pretty straight. Most people are immediately turned off by his image as a cornball and how he dresses.
 02-01-2009, 01:28 AM         #297
vinkrillzz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JimDinO77 said:

hes horrible...... wait for that coke wave cd/dvd should be out in a weeek or two...
 9 years ago '08        #298
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,109 | Props total: 23334 23334
if you only like super lyrical and hard gangsta rap you'll hate charles. I fu*ks all type of sh*t so maybe that's why I like charles
 9 years ago '04        #299
AnthonyCruz 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,828 | Props total: 2 2
 Jayborne23 said:
He's pretty straight. Most people are immediately turned off by his image as a cornball and how he dresses.
Basically. He comes off as being really corny but I think thats the image he's trying to push but people just think he's really lame and won't fu*k with him.

Dude is talented though. He can really spit and he's mad creative.

Pink Lavalamp was ill as fu*k and his new mixtape coming out is going to be crazy. Atleast the concept of it sounds dope.
 02-01-2009, 03:14 AM         #300
TiPZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
do u guys notice he has weird titles for his songs? i guess their unique...and you notice how everysong he has is at least 4-5 minutes long....
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
81 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
27 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
78 comments
1 day ago