Charles Hamilton Discussion Thread/8 Mixtapes in 100 Days!! [Update Weekly]

most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
23 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
81 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
49 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #241
RoyceDa59 240 heat pts240
space
space
$14,964 | Props total: 4669 4669
Latte gives me chills, love that song.
 9 years ago '07        #242
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418 OP
space
space
$18,665 | Props total: 4416 4416
Charles dropped something RETAIL quality in Pink Lavalamp, this is

I am on my 3rd listen today.

I know dude got mad haters on this forum just as every other rapper got, but this again is
 9 years ago '04        #243
space
space
 irhabi007 said:
Charles dropped something RETAIL quality in Pink Lavalamp, this is

I am on my 3rd listen today.

I know dude got mad haters on this forum just as every other rapper got, but this again is
Yup, I'm lovin this. Listen to this when it dropped last night 8 times, playing it again right now.
 9 years ago '07        #244
space
space
 GunShineWestNam said:
yo someone check these f*gs^^^ ip address!!! i think this is mr hamilton himself!!! yo this fairy is not that tight!! i mean im kinda a fan but yo he is very over rated as far as the lil buzz hes got goin! i mean i hope he makes it cuz this lil emo f*g might end his self if he dont. but he wont. the only people he gonna appeal to is lil f*gs and chicks. but once he makes a video the bi*chs aint gonna buy his sh*t when they see how ugly this f*g is!!

what is it that yall like bout him? fo real? i mean he got no flow! he falls short of his attempt to be lyrical. his beats are hit and miss and usually got to much sh*t goin on!!! he uses like 3 samples per beat and dude call himself a musician lol!!! all he raps about is girls!!! and dudes street cred is being a bum and doin heroin for 2 weeks!!! come bro you dont just do that 2 weeks and quit! thats how you know this fool is slow for tryin to get people to belive that dumb sh*t. the only reason dude even got a deal is cuz his cuzin is mc lite thats why he wont say how he got his deal!

bottom line hes wack so i think "irhabi007" and "RoyceDa59"=Charles Hamilton
or they got a crush on him cuz his music is a.ss.
Looks at your Avy and

Get the fu*k out here.

You lost...

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by kyhoopsgoat; 12-09-2008 at 03:24 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #245
eegarzay 
space
space
$852 | Props total: 0 0
i be hearing a lot about this cat, what mixtape ya'll recommend i give a listen to so i can see what all the fuss is about? props
 9 years ago '07        #246
space
space
 eegarzay said:
i be hearing a lot about this cat, what mixtape ya'll recommend i give a listen to so i can see what all the fuss is about? props
Charles Hamilton - And Then They Played Dilla (Mixtape)

DJ Skee & Charles Hamilton: Sonic The Hamilton [SS/MF]

Charles Hamilton - American Gangsta Mixtape-2008 [RS]

DJ Green Lantern Presents Charles Hamilton - Outside Looking

Charles Hamilton - American Gangsta v2.0-2008

Charles Hamilton - And Then They Played Dilla-2008

Charles Hamilton - Staff Development-2008

Last edited by kyhoopsgoat; 12-09-2008 at 06:59 PM..
 9 years ago '07        #247
space
space
 GunShineWestNam said:
lol my bad i dont be rockin pink so i know you wont approve of a g like my self (lol jus kidding)!! yo jus listen to your lil emo boy friend and dry clean your pink dress and stop postin how many times you jacked off to his new tape!!
You @ 10 -
[pic - click to view]

You @ 15 -
[pic - click to view]

You @ 35 -
[pic - click to view]

12-09-2008, 04:07 PM         #248
luda06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Soulja Boy just sonned ya boy.
 9 years ago '04        #249
space
space
 GunShineWestNam said:
yo someone check these f*gs^^^ ip address!!! i think this is mr hamilton himself!!! yo this fairy is not that tight!! i mean im kinda a fan but yo he is very over rated as far as the lil buzz hes got goin! i mean i hope he makes it cuz this lil emo f*g might end his self if he dont. but he wont. the only people he gonna appeal to is lil f*gs and chicks. but once he makes a video the bi*chs aint gonna buy his sh*t when they see how ugly this f*g is!!

what is it that yall like bout him? fo real? i mean he got no flow! he falls short of his attempt to be lyrical. his beats are hit and miss and usually got to much sh*t goin on!!! he uses like 3 samples per beat and dude call himself a musician lol!!! all he raps about is girls!!! and dudes street cred is being a bum and doin heroin for 2 weeks!!! come bro you dont just do that 2 weeks and quit! thats how you know this fool is slow for tryin to get people to belive that dumb sh*t. the only reason dude even got a deal is cuz his cuzin is mc lite thats why he wont say how he got his deal!

bottom line hes wack so i think "irhabi007" and "RoyceDa59"=Charles Hamilton
or they got a crush on him cuz his music is a.ss.

I don't know how to explain it my dude, I just love Charles's music. Also, no I'm not Charles Hamilton, just like other dudes thought I was actually Royce. I'm pretty sure neither of them even know Boxden exists but back on topic. I don't know what it is about his music but it's just my cup of tea, about 10 hours of my day is spent listening to music all day and I just love about work. I know most dudes don't like him, including my brother who tells me to shut the fu*k up and stop playin that (even though I'm pretty sure he's a closet Hamilton fan) but everyone has their opinion. If you don't like it you don't like it, that don't mean that you're hating.
 9 years ago '07        #250
space
space
Charles responds to Soulja Boy:

Have you ever tried mushrooms? I don't recoomend it...

lol @ the mushrooms thing... I've actually done shrooms. after about 3, the walls melt. lol.

Hook... line... sinker...

THANK YOU 50!!! "The Art of War" is a great book... shouts to thisis50.com. And shouts to country of China, who custom made the Sonic suit for homie to wear last night... good luck on the 16th, buddy!

And I'm totally ignoring the goon sending thing. You didn't say that to Ice-T.

I just made the call... it might happen...

I think I should do a song with Mr. Boy. lol. I got a concept that's insane... this could be something bigger than hip-hop... a lyricist with an entertainer...

He did raise a very valid point. He makes Soulja Boy music. I make Charles Hamilton music. I'm not disrespecting his music or his movement...

JEEZ, Mr. Hamilton! Where do you come up with this stuff...?

And to the kind people at G-Unit Radio, is the audio from the whole show available? I think in context it will make sense. I was called "the new Soulja Boy"... you don't think that would p!ss you off if you were NOTHING like Soulja Boy? I wasn't tryna diss him... I was talkin aggressively out of frustration...

And for the record, mention how much you don't like me or what I do on your blog, and WATCH how many comments you get from people who agree...

I LOVE IT!!!

~~Charles Hamilton~~
***beep***
 9 years ago '07        #251
space
space
"What's the new obsession with Sonic about?"

I've always had an affinity for Sonic the Hedgehog (no homo). It was my afterschool escape from the "Get that weird lil n1gga!" I would hear at various points of the day. Well, I am now using Sonic as a means to tell a vivid story about Apocalypse, New York and society in general. Basically, Sonic is the son of Satan (his real name is Sega), and he's loved for his ability to manipulate sound. He found out his secret (the one about being the son of the devil) and is trying his best to keep from drifting to the darkside. But with the threat of looming haters, the constant fear of heartbreak, and misunderstanding by the human race, it makes being the most loved rodent in the world (f*ck Mickey) the most daunting task ever a.ssigned.

He meets and falls in love with Amy Rose, who also falls in love with Knuckles. The trouble is, there is no distinction between Sonic and Knuckles. Knuckles is simply another persona of Sonic. The fully evil, separate entity of Sonic. Sonic also has 2 other personalities that are within himself. Shadow, the pure evil side, and Silver, the purely charismatic side. Shadow and Silver are responsible for getting Sonic in trouble, and Sonic is responsible for getting Shadow and Silver out of trouble.

~~Charles Hamilton~~
***beep***

Last edited by kyhoopsgoat; 12-11-2008 at 07:37 AM..
 9 years ago '07        #252
space
space
For all the CH haters...

My whole fanbase are saying to murder the kid on a track. The Hamilton Administration says play it to my favor. The hood says leave him alone, he's just a kid. The haters are starting campaigns against me, I guess to vote me out the industry.

And I can't seem to figure out what the hell I'm gonna wear to this BET thing I have to do today wit the rest of Demev.

Soulja Boy is gonna be on the cover of XXL supposedly in the next month. Has an album dropping 12/16. This has got to be a dream come true for someone who's lyrical capabilities are that of a Blackberry without a battery, SIM card or buttons to push. And I TOTALLY respect his money makin hustle.

The previous paragraph was to be read in Sarah Silverman's voice... Lol

All jokes asied, this sh1t is getting out of hand. Got me feelin like the rap Paul Mooney. Lol. Shouts to 50. Funny a.ss n1gga. Had a good chat with him about it yesterday. Soulja don't listen to 50. Don't let 50 be the reason you get seriously ethered. I found the Mario mushroom joke to be hilarious, thought you coulda been funnier, but don't try to like, rap against me. Not wise on your part.

I'm a musician. We do these things.

That, plus now a seven-digit amount of people are watchin this unfold.

To the thirsty a.ss bloggers, this is NOT beef. He would even tell you that. He aint built to have BEEF. If he got goons, what the f*ck do you think I have? I'm from Harlem. My worst enemies would ride for me as long as I shout em out in a verse. If anything, two totally different artist with two hilariously different viewpoints are in the same position. Who makes more sense? Its not about who deserves it, because those that work for what they got, deserve what they got. And he worked.

But so did I.
And so do I.

I don't even remember the name of his album, but f*ck Jimmy you should hire me as an A&R for the kid's project. Tubby, me and you could go half on the kid's royalties... Lol watch sme "pro-black" conspiracy theorist come out of nowhere like "See? Jimmy just makin these two black kids go back and forth to put more money in his pocket. The both tools for the white man!!!!"

"Am I the only f*ckin one that's normal anymore?!"
-Eminem, "My Dad's Gone Crazy"

~~Charles Hamilton~~
***beep***

Last edited by kyhoopsgoat; 12-11-2008 at 11:54 AM..
 9 years ago '08        #253
housToned? 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,556 | Props total: 0 0

[pic - click to view]

Tracklisting-
1.Music (intro)
2.Loser
3.She's So High
4.Voices
5.Boy Who Cried Wolf
6.Let Me Live
7.Brighter Days
8.The Cookout
9.Satelite
10.Live Life To The Full
11.Come Back To You
12.Late
13.Shinin'
14.Ill Be Around
15.Writing In The Sky

Jukebox DL Thread-

Dont Sleep ON CHARLES HAMILTON! FAUK WHAT SB's gotta say!
 9 years ago '07        #254
space
space
Thanks for the post.

Wasted will merge this in the Charles Hamilton thread though.
 9 years ago '04        #255
IllmaticReignz 
space
space
$2,214 | Props total: 757 757
I thought Pink Lava Lamp was supposed to be the name of his album?
 9 years ago '07        #256
Verse 71 heat pts71
space
space
$16,576 | Props total: 5261 5261
^It is, he put it up for free download.
 9 years ago '07        #257
space
space
 IllmaticReignz said:
I thought Pink Lava Lamp was supposed to be the name of his album?
Charles said he was going to make this free since he has about 20-25 songs he is picking from for his RETAIL CD. Supposed to be all NEW material. I would a.ssume BK Girls will be on CD though.
 9 years ago '05        #258
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 69 69
Do you guys want a merge with the titled edited for the new mixtape? Or a separate mixtape thread? Either is no biggie to me
 9 years ago '08        #259
housToned? 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,556 | Props total: 0 0
it shouldnt be removed by wasted...THIS IS NOT A DIRECT LINK TO THE DOWNLOAD...its the link to the thread that links you to the download...so
it should remain here.
 12-11-2008, 01:21 PM         #260
pimptight 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
listen to charles hamilton..... hes the future
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
154 comments