[10-07] Pre-Blueprint III Discussion Thread/Kanye maynot be excutive producer

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
137 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
58 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside January Rose
11 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
64 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #41
Jumpoff86 
space
space
$910 | Props total: 213 213
I'm feelin that "jockin jay-z" track. I think the album's gonna be nice.
 9 years ago '06        #42
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
KC and AG were disappointing... Jockin sounds dope though.
 9 years ago '06        #43
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
I think he is... Jay is like wayne did a carter 3 so i gotta do a blueprint 3... why didn't hov just put out blueprint 3 before kingdom come?

Nas Lost
 9 years ago '04        #44
sunzoo 
space
space
$1,493 | Props total: 0 0
can't wait...i honestly hope it's like kingdom come, with better care taken of the production, if i could get KC with production as through as AG, then i'ma be a happy camper
 08-15-2008, 08:30 PM         #45
T A S H 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
BLUEPRINT III? now im happyyy... feelin glad ..i got sunshine.. in a bag
 9 years ago '05        #46
Sivraj 327 heat pts327
space
space
$45,916 | Props total: 10778 10778
Can't wait til hear it.
 9 years ago '06        #47
Cezaroh 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,232 | Props total: 1550 1550
ur just trying to reach as a big post like the joe budden post for mm3 and american gangster.Ima hold my judgment till the sh*t drops the single aint that hot though show me what you got was better from kc but that was a sh*tty a.ss album.I hope kanye has a heavy hand in this project if not it will be wack.
 08-17-2008, 03:38 PM         #48
Rob_136 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BlackandGifted said:
Lay the hate on heavy he does give back to the community, but I suppose you feel like because he's rich he has to pay you. I don't hear you asking donald trump or bill gates for cash. If Jay was white- ie Eminem his money wouldn't be an issue. I hate the fact people always have to find some negative connatations to insight anger and discord against an African American. I personally am happy he is wealthy, I'm in law school and plan to be wealthy too and if I don't give my years salary to the community am I a sell-out. I think you people need to get a grip on reality.

And how much of your salary do you give to the community?
Woah woah hold up dude, I don't feel he has to pay me because he earned it. I am on a ok salary while doing my studies and I still pay my taxes here in Australia and support all local musicians/talent in my area which is what I do in my community.

Now your a fool for one even thinking I would talk about Donald Trump, Bill Gates or Eminem since this thread is about Jay-Z so you would only expect an on topic discussion. I am displeased with his lyric because we know he has money so he has better things to say then how much money has. I have bought several hov albums and I don't need to hear how much money he has and for him to say he doesn't want to talk about the recession.

I don't get it with you American's some times... I can't see how that was even close to being a racist comment. Get the fu*k over yourself please and don't ever call me a racist when I have never treated anyone different based on their gender, race, religion or s3xuality.

Just because I am white and I comment Jay-Z about his money doesn't make a racist, if you think so then please check the definition of racist because I think some of you here do need to do that. In my honest opinion I could care less about Eminem because I am not a fan of his and never have been. I care what Jay-Z says because he has always been one of my fav musicians and I've copped several discs of his. Maybe white people America treat black people different... I don't know I've never been there but in Australia everyone treats people equally. So BlackandGifted you obviously over react and don't know about the world beyond the united states from the response you gave by the fact you showed a negative attitude towards a white person commenting an African America, maybe you are racist for judging based on that. I hope next time you decide to make a fool of yourself please click the preview button first.

Everyone who felt the need to insult me because I voiced my opinion then please fu*k off you ignorant morons, you are wasting bandwidth.

Last edited by Rob_136; 08-17-2008 at 04:04 PM..
 08-17-2008, 04:16 PM         #49
ceo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KingStarbury3 said:

Pro Tools>>>
Pro Tools was straight a.ss cheeks...

hataz spaz out :greetings10:
 08-17-2008, 04:18 PM         #50
ceo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I hope Blueprint III isn't just another kingdom come or even the black album to an extent...

don't do it HOV...NOOOOOOOOOOO
 08-17-2008, 04:22 PM         #51
GOODmusic_1015 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Left Hook said:
Supposed to be good, but I'm not really hyped for it.. That Jockin' track ft. Kanye was mediocre..

We'll have to see.
x2 thast exactly how i feel about it
 9 years ago '08        #52
El Fuerte 
space
space
$3,900 | Props total: 1699 1699
i thought this dude was retired
 08-17-2008, 04:26 PM         #53
THE TRUTHINESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nas lost.
 9 years ago '04        #54
Phreaky41 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,358 | Props total: 2 2
 J-R said:
i like how jay z drops albums he drops a single then the sh*t comes out not how like other sh*t is n*ggas drop like 3-5 singles and they album get pushed back about 4-6 times then sh*t drops when their aint no buzz 4 it
bcuz Jay is the only motherfu*kin rapper who says months in advance his release date and it comes out on that day. name another n*gga like him. "and all you other cats throwing shots @ jigga, you only get half a bar...fu*k yall n*ggas"
 9 years ago '06        #55
tpoker 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,423 | Props total: 179 179
he need 2 stop it n store some water n his hump
 08-17-2008, 10:54 PM         #56
T A S H 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nas, Game, the bloke from oaosis lost
 9 years ago '07        #57
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
space
$29,329 | Props total: 21221 21221
 BlackandGifted said:
Lay the hate on heavy he does give back to the community, but I suppose you feel like because he's rich he has to pay you. I don't hear you asking donald trump or bill gates for cash. If Jay was white- ie Eminem his money wouldn't be an issue. I hate the fact people always have to find some negative connatations to insight anger and discord against an African American. I personally am happy he is wealthy, I'm in law school and plan to be wealthy too and if I don't give my years salary to the community am I a sell-out. I think you people need to get a grip on reality.

:applause:
 08-18-2008, 12:03 AM         #58
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BlackandGifted said:

:roflwerd:
 08-18-2008, 12:13 AM         #59
Italy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
At least the man is putting out an actual album......and unlike a certain def jam reject working on his 93rd mixtape...what is it, Mood Muzik 16 1/2 now?

stop the hate already! lol
 9 years ago '06        #60
iNSPiRED4fR33 
space
space
$1,548 | Props total: 74 74
I wonder if it'll be a double disc like the BP2 or a single one

Either way we lookin at a great album.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
67 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Sony drops the price of PSVR bundles by $100 for the holidays
26 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside R.I.P. Polar Bears
106 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Lil Peep Official Toxicology report says he had nearly 10 Different Dru..
151 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - serial killer todd kohlhepp - there are more victims :iseeyou2:
20 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy