most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
98 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
56 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-15-2008, 08:04 AM         #21
Kidd Vicious 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I mean. There's no doubt in my mind that the album is gonna be nuts. but I think it'd be outta this world if Jay n Kanye did a collabo album like 'Best of both worlds' wit him n kanye both executive producin. That would be a classic..
 08-15-2008, 08:09 AM         #22
Narcz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's a good way to end his reign on Def Jam.
 9 years ago '07        #23
uzi m.c. 
space
space
$3,914 | Props total: 79 79
08 turnin out to be a great fu*kin year for hiphop.......i wont predict nothing for jays album but i sure hope he wont dissapoint.....
 9 years ago '08        #24
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,793 | Props total: 12452 12452
rob definitely got bodied
 08-15-2008, 09:01 AM         #25
moneymitchy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
jay needs to hang it up....i haven't fully enjoyed an album from since the black album.

he just ain't the same jay no more.
 9 years ago '06        #26
jj01 
space
space
$44,942 | Props total: 4632 4632
hopefully we can get more "fallen" and "american dreamin", and less of jockin jay z. maybe pwning game on the album will help him focus.
 9 years ago '04        #27
randy54 
space
space
$1,519 | Props total: 90 90
Man I cant wait for this BP3 should be classic as usual. Im curious to hear what angle he will go for this one. Also who will be the feaures?
 9 years ago '05        #28
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,333 | Props total: 1658 1658
 BlackandGifted said:
Lay the hate on heavy he does give back to the community, but I suppose you feel like because he's rich he has to pay you. I don't hear you asking donald trump or bill gates for cash. If Jay was white- ie Eminem his money wouldn't be an issue. I hate the fact people always have to find some negative connatations to insight anger and discord against an African American. I personally am happy he is wealthy, I'm in law school and plan to be wealthy too and if I don't give my years salary to the community am I a sell-out. I think you people need to get a grip on reality.

And how much of your salary do you give to the community?
I'm in both Law and Business school (doing a double degree course) and to me its outright ignorant if you don't donate at least a small portion of your salary to charity. It doesn't matter which charity people tell you to donate to, at least do SOMETHING to help out the world.

I'm not accusing Jay of being a sell out, cause I'm sure he does his bit to help out. But for you to say that other guy needs to get a grip on reality because he thinks Jay is arrogant for always bragging about his wealth meanwhile other people are living in outright third world conditions is also ignorant.

His comments were kind of irrational, considering Jay never really bragged about his wealth to undermine the poor. But for you to also attack him because he feels passionate about charitable causes is also pitiful

I plan to be rich, but I plan to be a knowledgeable and wise man too. I know you can't have both, but to me the latter would be a greater cause for life. Plus, I can always be the wise man in the end after I've caked up with my degree :dancingcool:
 08-15-2008, 09:37 AM         #29
LetEmKnow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rob_136 said:
Jockin' Jay-Z was weak maybe the album will be better.

Jay is an a**hole for saying how much he has and doesn't want to talk about the recession. Maybe he could go help some people in need of a few dollars instead of saying how much money he has.
:laughing19:

You lost f*g**t! Drag your broke a.ss outside and extend a plastic cup, you fu*king dirty crumbsnatcher.
 08-15-2008, 09:40 AM         #30
fish250 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lookin forword to this
 08-15-2008, 09:42 AM         #31
ass_in_my_eyes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
been bumping jocking jay-z everyday in the car

cant wait!!!!!!
 08-15-2008, 09:44 AM         #32
KingStarbury3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It will probably be a good cd but not as good as pro tools, LAX, and Hnic2. CameL lost
 9 years ago '05        #33
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,333 | Props total: 1658 1658
BP2 was eh..Meet The Parents and Watcher 2 was cool and all, but some of the tracks on the discs were questionable..
 9 years ago '08        #34
lifetimez 
space
space
$2,807 | Props total: 0 0
BP2 was far from classic, Jay and whoever exec. produced fu*ked up horribly

Hopefully he restores the blueprint name with this.
 9 years ago '08        #35
illmatic_kid 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,833 | Props total: 309 309
Album will be dopeness............
 9 years ago '05        #36
champlain 63 heat pts63
space
space
$2,790 | Props total: 72 72
looking forward to this for sure! Hope he makes up for BP2...had some good songs but wasnt even close to BP1...
 9 years ago '08        #37
Cuban Linx... 7 heat pts
space
space
$783 | Props total: 35 35
MAN IF HAS A SONG LIKE (THIS) ON THERE ...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

OR THIS

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

than I'm BUYING 3 Copies...

but the truth is he might not ever make a track better than those ever again
 9 years ago '08        #38
The Fifth KD 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,477 | Props total: 1268 1268
Jay's my favorite rapper and I loved AG, but.....I'm completely ambivalent about BP3. I think AG was a (surprisingly) good album because Jay mostly worked within the romanticized concept of the '70's Dope Man & the songs were geared toward the themes that the movie explored.

But I'm a.ssuming BP3 is going to go back toward the tried and true formula of club song, love song, song about hustlin, swag song, song about balling, etc...and I personally think Jay's past that point and has harped on these subjects enough. If Jay transcends Rap as much as he thinks he does, I don't see why he can't make songs outside the contrived themes we hear from everyone.

But this is all a.ssumption, and I hope i'm proved wrong.

Last edited by The Fifth KD; 08-15-2008 at 01:59 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #39
lilwheezy 
space
space
$1,826 | Props total: 209 209
 The Fifth KD said:
Jay's my favorite rapper and I loved AG, but.....I'm completely ambivalent about BP3. I think AG was a (surprisingly) good album because Jay mostly worked within the romanticized concept of the '70's Dope Man & the songs were geared toward the themes that the movie explored.

But I'm a.ssuming BP3 is going to go back toward the tried and true formula of club song, love song, song about hustlin, swag song, song about balling, etc...and I personally think Jay's past that point and has harped on these subjects enough. If Jay transcends Rap as much as he thinks he does, I don't see why he can't make songs outside the contrived themes we hear from everyone.

But this is all a.ssumption, and I hope i'm proved wrong.
exactly, i feel like after 3 of his cd's or so the rest are just about the same. I'm still a big fan but i want him to bring something different to the table, couldn't have said it better myself
 9 years ago '08        #40
illmatic_kid 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,833 | Props total: 309 309
I think the album will be dope......
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
84 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
241 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
300 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
That 8mile soundtrack had some classic jams for real
36 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
95 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
29 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
77 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
113 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy