[10-07] Pre-Blueprint III Discussion Thread/Kanye maynot be excutive producer

most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
140 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
193 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
240 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
82 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #1
8518 pageviews
196 comments

EastBroadway 35 heat pts35
space
space
$4,494 | Props total: 5 5
[10-07] Pre-Blueprint III Discussion Thread/Kanye maynot be excutive producer

Kanye West will produce album not Timbo
 Cuban Linx... said: image

[pic - click to view]

http://pleasedontstare.wo .. e-blueprint-3/

[pic - click to view]

Okay just got the news on the new LP. The Tracklisting on the internet is completely false, with the exception of possibly Most Kings but even that has been changed as Jay gave Chris Martin the original verse for a Coldplay song. Kanye West produced the entire album with a sound that combines the best of Kanye, Swizz, and Dilla. Think about how Swagga Like Us has the vocal sample with the Swiss Effect, the drums of Dilla by not being on some straight up boom boom bap sound, and the Electronic/European sounds of the keyboards used on the swagger joint.

Timbaland originally said he was doing the album, at which point Kanye flew to Germany to meet up with Jigga, gave him one beat cd with fifteen or so joints on it and after that it was a wrap. Kanye then flew to Hawaii where Jay was working and from there they knocked it out. The sound is not Love Lockdown so don’t worry about that. It’s more about some hardcore Hip-Hop with a bit of Hardcore Rock and Electronic. It will definitely satisfy the heads while appealing to the eclectic cats.

As far as now there are no rapping features on the LP, but Cee-Lo Green of Gnarls Barkley is singing the hook on one track. Another song about Brooklyn features Santi White, an up and coming artist out of New York. Kanye sampled one of her songs and Jay then brought her in to redo the vocals. While other producers have been trying to get their work on the album the sound that Kanye is bringing is so different from what he has been doing that its damn near impossible to get anyone who is matching the same sound without them hearing what he has been doing.

I think from the news that I got is that he is gonna change the game again with the sound of this album, and while that has been said before remember Jay has already done this at least twice, once with the bling sound of the Neptunes and again with the original Blueprint.

Jay-Z Threatens Kanye's Executive Producer Credit
 Cuban Linx... said: image
I got an inside tip on Jay-Z's new album.

While it's been previously reported that Kanye West was going to be the executive producer, as well as produce most -if not all - of the music for the anticipated Jigga project, my reliable source is telling me that things are changing with each passing day.

Apparently Kanye and legendary producer, No ID have recorded 8 tracks for the album -- with plans to do more-- but Jay has decided that he needs to record more tracks separate from the Louis Vuitton Don.

While no official word has come out of Jay's camp confirming much about the new album, my source insists that the project has yet to be turned into the label.

At this point who the hell knows what is going on with The Blueprint 3.

But don't say I'm not keeping you up with the developing information.

Story Developing.....

[pic - click to view]

http://www.gyantscoop.com .. ive_jay-z.html

-------------BLEEK TO VENTURE OFF ..without jay

Making an effort to develop his own business skills outside of the grip of friend and hip-hop mogul Jay-Z, Memphis Bleek hit up SOHH to talk about his independent label, Get Low Records, and Hov’s plans for the Roc Nation imprint.

While not releasing an album since 2005’s 534, the Brooklyn-bred emcee said for the last two years he has been keeping himself busy strengthening his own venture.

“What I’ve been doing now is building my empire, my imprint. My Get Low thing,” Bleek told SOHH.

Bleek made it clear how his loyalty to Jay-z has paid off for him throughout his career and how Jigga gave him an opportunity to stand on his own two feet.

“Roc-A-Fella for life,” he said. “Even though Roc-A-Fella’s in the blood, [Jay] gave me the opportunity to step out and make Get Low Records for my own company—and really get all the proceeds, make all the money from my projects. And I don’t think nobody right now, nobody’s boss would let them do that in the position I’m in and still be on stage with them touring.”

The Marcy Projects rapper also justified his decision to not follow Jay with his Live Nation deal but to capitalize on the chance to become his own executive.

“The whole thing came about when I spoke to Hov, he’s moving everything off of Def Jam and about to start off his Roc Nation thing,” Bleek continued. “My idea was like, ‘Cool, you leaving Def Jam, let me get the opportunity to experience life on my own, for a minute. Let me branch out. This’ll be the best time for me to step out that shadow.”

Bleek’s new mixtape Eat Off The Land is currently available on all mixtape circuits.

[pic - click to view]

http://www.sohh.com/2008/ .. emphis_bl.html

Possible tracklist??
 illmatic_kid said: image
01. Wake Up New York (Intro)
02. Most Kings
03. Hades (Lucifer Pt. II)
04. Eternal Jewels (ft. Jay Electronica) [prod. by Jay Electronica]
05. Blueprint 3
06. Lucy (ft. Chris Martin)
07. The Audacity of Dope
08. S.L.U. Pt. 2 (ft. Nas, Andre 3000, and Young Jeezy)
09. Election Night (We believe in Obama)
10. Just Memories
11. Apostate (ft. Eminem) [prod. by Eminem]
12. Oasis
13. My Brothers Keeper (ft. Scarface)
14. Brooklyn Lost
15. Weeds & Concrete
16. Without Rain...

Found this on another site....
[pic - click to view]

www.sohh.com

[pic - click to view]

GET READY.

Last edited by Wasted; 10-07-2008 at 07:49 AM..

196 comments for "[10-07] Pre-Blueprint III Discussion Thread/Kanye maynot be excutive producer"

9 years ago '08        #2
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,812 | Props total: 12478 12478
:applause:
 08-13-2008, 02:10 AM         #3
Rowe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
<waiting on jeezy first.

wat day is the blueprint sh*t droppin tho
 08-13-2008, 02:16 AM         #4
youngholla 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yes sir
 08-13-2008, 04:35 PM         #5
ass_in_my_eyes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:afro:
 9 years ago '08        #6
HF-Blade 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,236 | Props total: 695 695
gotdamn I thought it was gonna be a picture of someone holding LAX. :banghead:
 08-13-2008, 04:45 PM         #7
Marty-Mcfly1523 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HF-Blade said:
gotdamn I thought it was gonna be a picture of someone holding LAX. :banghead:
Haha, same.
 08-13-2008, 04:47 PM         #8
short 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
expect a cd even more boring then kingdum cumstain
 9 years ago '04        #9
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,954 | Props total: 707 707
I bet he's COMING too, from you suckin him off :applause:
 9 years ago '05        #10
Nickel 118 heat pts118
space
space
$11,231 | Props total: 179 179
blueprint 3 baby....u already know
 9 years ago '04        #11
klone03 
space
space
$9,930 | Props total: 2 2
 J-R said:
i like how jay z drops albums he drops a single then the sh*t comes out not how like other sh*t is n*ggas drop like 3-5 singles and they album get pushed back about 4-6 times then sh*t drops when their aint no buzz 4 it
^ bc money talks.
 08-13-2008, 08:37 PM         #12
KingStarbury3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 short said:
expect a cd even more boring then kingdum cumstain

Pro Tools>>>
 08-15-2008, 06:16 AM         #13
Kidd Vicious 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What's your thoughts on Jay droppin Blueprint III in Dec?..

I jus hope he aint tryin to fix somethin that aint broke. But its Jay n Kanye. This can't go wrong.
 9 years ago '05        #14
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 1679 1679
Supposed to be good, but I'm not really hyped for it.. That Jockin' track ft. Kanye was mediocre..

We'll have to see.
 08-15-2008, 06:29 AM         #15
Rob_136 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jockin' Jay-Z was weak maybe the album will be better.

Jay is an a**hole for saying how much he has and doesn't want to talk about the recession. Maybe he could go help some people in need of a few dollars instead of saying how much money he has.
 9 years ago '08        #16
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,812 | Props total: 12478 12478
Cant wait
 9 years ago '06        #17
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
 Rob_136 said:
Jockin' Jay-Z was weak maybe the album will be better.

Jay is an a**hole for saying how much he has and doesn't want to talk about the recession. Maybe he could go help some people in need of a few dollars instead of saying how much money he has.
Lay the hate on heavy he does give back to the community, but I suppose you feel like because he's rich he has to pay you. I don't hear you asking donald trump or bill gates for cash. If Jay was white- ie Eminem his money wouldn't be an issue. I hate the fact people always have to find some negative connatations to insight anger and discord against an African American. I personally am happy he is wealthy, I'm in law school and plan to be wealthy too and if I don't give my years salary to the community am I a sell-out. I think you people need to get a grip on reality.

And how much of your salary do you give to the community?
 9 years ago '04        #18
youngblanco 13 heat pts13
space
space
$2,761 | Props total: 602 602
Rob_136 lost

BlackandGifted OWNED him
 9 years ago '07        #19
Lamrock 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,093 | Props total: 16 16
i think it will be good am feeling that jocking jay z track , y wudnt you want this to come out?
 9 years ago '04        #20
IllmaticReignz 
space
space
$2,214 | Props total: 760 760
another Classic for Hov
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
50 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
50 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
66 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
40 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
67 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
160 comments
2 days ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy