Jay-Z - "Jockin" Prod. Kanye West/Jockin Jay-Z Puppet Edition [VIDEO]

most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
21 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
95 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NBA Charles Barkley "Lavar Ball isn't a good father."
100 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
35 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #21
nitetrain8601 22 heat pts22
space
space
$15,097 | Props total: 4108 4108
 MOTTAFOOKAH said:
Cant believe yall n*ggas are feeling that weak sh*t...
Thank you. BTW, nice avy. Boondocks go harder than Jay-Z.

And I only have a D12 avy because I used to like their sh*t awhile back. Not that weak sh*t that sounds like Bizarre is writing all the verses. And that's sad that a former D12 fan finds that track wack considering what you're insinuating is I like wack sh*t Twista740. sh*t is just that weak.
 08-11-2008, 09:11 PM         #22
Chrome  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '06        #23
NefariousNate 
space
space
$2,292 | Props total: 20 20
wayne won.
 9 years ago '06        #24
JamesAdamsIz808 2 heat pts
space
space
$10,173 | Props total: 190 190
That sh*t is dope
 08-11-2008, 09:15 PM         #25
NIC DIAMONDS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn I was expecting more... couple nice lines in there though.
 9 years ago '05        #26
Str8 outta Cuse 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,515 | Props total: 49 49
Its okay. .nothin great. .i liked blue magic better
 9 years ago '04        #27
space
space
Blue Magic was much much better. This is hot garbage.
 9 years ago '04        #28
randy54 
space
space
$1,520 | Props total: 90 90
this that sh*t DOPE BOY FRESH!!!
 08-11-2008, 09:21 PM         #29
T A S H  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*t IS CRAZYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
 9 years ago '08        #30
Cuban Linx... 7 heat pts
space
space
$783 | Props total: 35 35
this is how I know yall lame

because 1. the live version was weak as hell the first 1 verse and the third>>>> the second
his voice was scratching as hell live and you couldn't understand sh*t he was saying so yall loose on that

2.he didn't say nothing wack or corny in this song at all flow matched the sh*t he was saying and the beat is ill as hell

3. I heard mad quotables in this sh*t

I can see yall being exstra pickiy with his sh*t because he fell off for that little time period but straight up and down if yall let him rock with blue magic but yet hating on this sh*t somethings wrong with you

this >>> roc boys fu*k what ya heard it's waaay more gutter than roc boys the first verse>>>>> any verse in roc boys

now cry about the sh*t

matter fact the quotables in this sh*t>>>>>>the quotables in roc boys

Last edited by Cuban Linx...; 08-11-2008 at 09:24 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #31
space
space
 Cuban Linx... said:
this is how I know yall lame

because 1. the live version was weak as hell the first 1 verse and the third>>>> the second
his voice was scratching as hell live and you couldn't understand sh*t he was saying so yall loose on that

2.he didn't say nothing wack or corny in this song at all flow matched the sh*t he was saying and the beat is ill as hell

3. I heard mad quotables in this sh*t

I can see yall being exstra pickiy with his sh*t because he fell off for that little time period but straight up and down if yall let him rock with blue magic but yet hating on this sh*t somethings wrong with you

this >>> roc boys fu*k what ya heard it's waaay more gutter than roc boys the first verse>>>>> any verse in roc boys

now cry about the sh*t

matter fact the quotables in this sh*t>>>>>>the quotables in roc boys
Cas this is supposed to be a street promo song. You can't compare this sh*t to Roc Boys. If you did, Roc Boys still sh*ts all over this and then takes a p!ss on it as well. Blue Magic was much better as street promo. At least it had some nice lyrics, a good flow, and a decent beat. This sh*t is just awful.
 9 years ago '05        #32
Nickel 118 heat pts118
space
space
$11,231 | Props total: 179 179
its good for wat it is...and thats a single
 08-11-2008, 09:38 PM         #33
Twista740  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rock249 said:
I'm from Toronto and like this track so don't be dissing people from Toronto based on what one guy said about the song. Besides, what does being from Toronto have anything to do with liking this song or not?
Jay-Z >>>>>>>>>>>> 4th Pyramid, 20 B-Lo, Alias Don Million, Angel Duss, Annonymous Twist, Arabesque, Aristo, Bishop Brigante, B Kool aka Sphynx, Black-I (R.I.P), Blacus Ninjah, Blits (R.I.P), Blue Scorpion, bomb Shelta a.ssociation, Brass Tacks, Brassmunk, C4, Camolflauge, Califate, Charisma, Cause The Product, Choclair, Chuggo, Citizen Kane, C. Leon, Collizhun, Colossus, Concrete Mob, Crooks Of Da Round Table, Cryptonite, D.O., D-Sisive, Dan-e-o, DeadEyez, Divo, Dizzy Dot, Do Dirty, Dope Poet Society, Down 2 Erf, Drake, Empire, Ess3x Court, Eternia, Exodus, Eyez, Fat Ski, Fito Blanko, Fin-S, Frankenstein, Friday, Furee, G.C.P, Ghetto Concept, Gagne, Goldspade, Graphidi Logik, Graph Nobel, Grimace Love, Gullitine, Hustlemann, Infinite, Ironside, Irs, Jaki-Li, Jay, J.B, JD Era, JDiggz, Jelleestone, Jhevon Paris, Jonny Rox, J-Staxxx, Jugganot, Juice aka Rochester, Kali Snypez, Kardinal Offishall, Ken Masters, Kish, K'naan, K-OS, Logical Ethix, Lucky Luchiano, Luu Breeze, Madlocks, Maestro, Marvel, Mayhem Morearty, Michie Mee, Mista Bourne, Monolith, Motion, Mr. Roam, Nabob, Nefarius, NEM-S-SIS, N.I.F.T.Y, Nish Rawks, Oddities, Page, Peep Sho, Phili Blunt, Pocket Dwellers, Point Blank, Poor Man Militia, Quota, Raw Luck Movement, Redlife, Richie Sosa, Rich London, Ro-Ro Dolla, Saukrates, Seazon, Shakari Nite (aka Grimey Grimey), Skitz, Slakah The Beat Child, S.L.U.G., Solitair, Suni Clay, Tara Chase, Tef and Don, Tha Smugglaz, Tha Squad, The Corps, The Kid Famous, Theo 3, Toba Chung (R.I.P.), Tona, Thrust, Tru-Paz, UBAD, Unknown Mizery, Wio-K, Young Deuce, Young Tony

basically any and all rappers from toronto.

:guns12:
 9 years ago '07        #34
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,556 | Props total: 339 339
 Nickel said:
its good for wat it is...and thats a single
^^^^^^^cosign

songs cool, and its only a single.

BLUE PRINT 3 mothafu*kas!!!!!
 08-11-2008, 09:39 PM         #35
JJCIZME  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sounds aight
 9 years ago '04        #36
PBills 1 heat pts
space
space
$703 | Props total: 192 192
this song is hot fu*k the haters
 9 years ago '08        #37
Cuban Linx... 7 heat pts
space
space
$783 | Props total: 35 35
 nitetrain8601 said:
Cas this is supposed to be a street promo song. You can't compare this sh*t to Roc Boys. If you did, Roc Boys still sh*ts all over this and then takes a p!ss on it as well. Blue Magic was much better as street promo. At least it had some nice lyrics, a good flow, and a decent beat. This sh*t is just awful.
what's awful about it

look blue magic had pharell singing pharrell singing usually is ok allure for example but blue magic is the worst pharrell chorus i've ever heard the beat in blue magic took a good 7 months for people to get use too. I admitt his lyrics were hot tho

but this sh*t got a old school hiphop chorus ,hot guitar rip type beat the verses was ill as hell good beat,good chorus, hot verses what's the problem....

blue magic had iight beat looking back at it ,terrible chorus and hot lyrics ..

:music6:

Last edited by Cuban Linx...; 08-11-2008 at 09:45 PM..
 9 years ago '08        #38
B-PhiLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$103 | Props total: 2 2
this has to be a rough cut version or something. Jay dosen't even sound himself on the track. Still hot though.
 08-11-2008, 09:45 PM         #39
UdownwitK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Twista740 said:
Jay-Z >>>>>>>>>>>> 4th Pyramid, 20 B-Lo, Alias Don Million, Angel Duss, Annonymous Twist, Arabesque, Aristo, Bishop Brigante, B Kool aka Sphynx, Black-I (R.I.P), Blacus Ninjah, Blits (R.I.P), Blue Scorpion, bomb Shelta a.ssociation, Brass Tacks, Brassmunk, C4, Camolflauge, Califate, Charisma, Cause The Product, Choclair, Chuggo, Citizen Kane, C. Leon, Collizhun, Colossus, Concrete Mob, Crooks Of Da Round Table, Cryptonite, D.O., D-Sisive, Dan-e-o, DeadEyez, Divo, Dizzy Dot, Do Dirty, Dope Poet Society, Down 2 Erf, Drake, Empire, Ess3x Court, Eternia, Exodus, Eyez, Fat Ski, Fito Blanko, Fin-S, Frankenstein, Friday, Furee, G.C.P, Ghetto Concept, Gagne, Goldspade, Graphidi Logik, Graph Nobel, Grimace Love, Gullitine, Hustlemann, Infinite, Ironside, Irs, Jaki-Li, Jay, J.B, JD Era, JDiggz, Jelleestone, Jhevon Paris, Jonny Rox, J-Staxxx, Jugganot, Juice aka Rochester, Kali Snypez, Kardinal Offishall, Ken Masters, Kish, K'naan, K-OS, Logical Ethix, Lucky Luchiano, Luu Breeze, Madlocks, Maestro, Marvel, Mayhem Morearty, Michie Mee, Mista Bourne, Monolith, Motion, Mr. Roam, Nabob, Nefarius, NEM-S-SIS, N.I.F.T.Y, Nish Rawks, Oddities, Page, Peep Sho, Phili Blunt, Pocket Dwellers, Point Blank, Poor Man Militia, Quota, Raw Luck Movement, Redlife, Richie Sosa, Rich London, Ro-Ro Dolla, Saukrates, Seazon, Shakari Nite (aka Grimey Grimey), Skitz, Slakah The Beat Child, S.L.U.G., Solitair, Suni Clay, Tara Chase, Tef and Don, Tha Smugglaz, Tha Squad, The Corps, The Kid Famous, Theo 3, Toba Chung (R.I.P.), Tona, Thrust, Tru-Paz, UBAD, Unknown Mizery, Wio-K, Young Deuce, Young Tony

basically any and all rappers from toronto.

:guns12:

THAT AVY IS TERRIBLE HOMIE. oh man that needs to be banned. beat/hook is nice but i aint feelin the flow too much. thats jus me.
 08-11-2008, 09:57 PM         #40
Chrome  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
30 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
63 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
285 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
128 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
53 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
81 comments
22 hours ago