[08-15]Rick Ross And Crew Beat Down DJ Vlad/DJ Vlad Sues Rick Ross for 4 Mill

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
98 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
232 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
28 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 9 years ago '08        #61
Hollywood Rel 
space
space
$312 | Props total: 0 0
This n*gga William Roberts really mad that he got exposed and now he tryin to get at DJs and interviews. SMH at the n*gga bein salty cuz he lyin to the people n he keep gettin exposed. And i actually like some of dude music
 08-15-2008, 04:14 PM         #62
fmf_123 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
DJ Vlad filed a $4 million dollar lawsuit against Rick Ross in Federal Court in New York on Friday (August 15), claiming that the Miami MC orchestrated a "brutal attack" on Vlad (born Vlad Lyubovny) at the Ozone Awards in Houston last Sunday.

According to a press release from Vlad's attorney, Brian Caplan, the a.ssault and battery lawsuit against Ross (born William Leonard Roberts II) alleges that "Rick Ross orchestrated a brutal attack upon DJ Vlad, carried out at his direction by his accomplices, in retribution for media coverage of Rick Ross' prior life as a correctional officer."

Among the injuries alleged to have been suffered by Vlad in the attack are a cut that required seven stitches below one of his eyes, three facial fractures, a corneal abrasion and possible permanent nerve damage. The suit is seeking $2 million in compensatory damages and $2 million in punitive damages.

Vlad's YouTube channel, VladTV, recently featured an interview with the Clipse in which they discussed the controversy over recent claims about Ross' alleged former life as a corrections officer, which Ross has denied. It also linked to a widely distributed interview with incarcerated drug dealer "Freeway" Ricky Ross — whose name the rapper appropriated as a stage identity — in which Ricky Ross makes light of the MC; the link to the that interview has since been removed.

Prior to the altercation, which was reportedly caught on videotape by a number of bystanders, Vlad told MTV News that Ross had reached out to him recently.

The suit claims that the attack was launched by Ross in an attempt to "stifle [Vlad's] journalistic reporting and freedom of expression." Perhaps further fanning the flames, it portrays Ross as someone who has "painstakingly created his public persona to be that of a major drug dealer and 'gangster,' [but is] in reality a former correctional officer." It depicts the confrontation between the men as a result of Ross' alleged "calculated planning," which included luring DJ Vlad to a meeting "for the purpose of obtaining retribution."

According to the suit, Vlad received a text message from Ross on the afternoon of the Ozone Awards that read, "N----- will learn ... trillaaaa." Vlad had interviewed Ross twice before, which is allegedly how the MC obtained Vlad's phone number. After the DJ inquired about who the text was from, Ross allegedly responded, "Ross ... I'm hearing things."

A short time later, according to the suit, Ross called Vlad and said, "I've been hearing things about me on your Web site. ... We gonna make a story. ... We going to see each other. ... We going to talk. ... Where are you?" Upon learning that both men were in town for the Ozone Awards, Ross allegedly set up a time for the meeting on the second floor of the Hilton Hotel in Houston and arrived accompanied by four other people.

"Following a brief conversation between DJ Vlad and Ross in which Ross said, 'We got beef,' Ross' accomplices, who had surrounded DJ Vlad while he spoke with Ross, proceeded to strike and beat DJ Vlad in Ross' presence and without any protest on Ross' part," the suit says. The men then reportedly fled the scene and left Vlad laying on the ground "bleeding profusely" after one attacker shouted, "Yeah, mother----er, that's what you get."

bauce
 9 years ago '07        #63
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,836 | Props total: 195 195
Police brutality at its finest
 9 years ago '05        #64
Mysteryman 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,294 | Props total: 1106 1106
I though there motto was "To protect and serve"??
 9 years ago '07        #65
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
Oh so tough
 9 years ago '07        #66
Drk 10 heat pts10
space
space
$9,072 | Props total: 505 505
 CallmeJR said:
Don't get gangsta now n*gga!:guns3:
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
98 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
46 comments
23 hours ago