Aug 9 - Jailed for life: Boy, 16, who stabbed 14-year-old to death over a dirty look

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
162 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
86 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #141
..:Fame:.. 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,125 | Props total: 1001 1001
 AlexG1989 said:
No they deserve life. They knew exactly what they were doing. They don't deserve rehabilitation. They chased down this innocent kid and needlessly murdered him. It's not like they were 4 years old and accidently k!lled his baby sibling because he didn't know what he was doing. These kids were in their mid-teens. Fully concious and aware of what they were doing. Fully concious and aware just like an adult. They deserve life in prison.

I understand that but LIFE ? come on man there 16 do you honestly think there going to get any better by having life in prison ? three lives were wrecked IMO not just one . Im not saying let them roam the streets free like nothing happen , Do they deserve some time ? YES i agree they do but not the rest of there life . A 16 year old kid can be worked with and turned around if someone put in time with them and work them. Locking them up forever aint doin sh*t but making sh*t worst .
 9 years ago '08        #142
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
 ManOfSteel23 said:
Yea dude deserves to die over a look he gave him...
so if u fu*king give someone a look then u deserve to fu*king die? R U fu*king dumb or just retarded?
 9 years ago '04        #143
4sho 
space
space
space
$350 | Props total: 0 0
u do realize a life sentence is not actually for life in the uk, they will probably serve around 30 years or so maybe less
 08-11-2008, 06:22 PM         #144
KazzMatiK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ManOfSteel23 said:
Originally Posted by ManOfSteel23
Dont mean to be the guy to bring this up but if it was 2 white guys stabbing a black guy EVERY response would've been along the lines of; "RIP", "Those crackers are going to rot in hell", "I wish i could get my hands on those a**holes" etc.

But no, the responses in this thread are, "Shouldn't have mean mugged them." Like come on are yall that blind? A couple weeks ago there was an article about a group of WHITE guys jumping a mexican. Apparently the hispanic guy dies because of a seizure and all the threads are talking sh*t about the guys who jumped him. yet in this thread "Shouldn't have mean mugged them."

Maybe im reaching but most of the people on this fu*king forum are bipolar

Oh and dont give me hate i care to much about my internet rep
i co-- sign and im 150% black...

i think 16 or not if you k!ll somebody intentionally .. thats it your not fit to live amongst the general public... you destroyed sombodys life.. so you get the same.. 16 is old enough ..

the differnece is one of the guys who beat up the mexican guy got a.ssult charges ... wtf... and you can't honestly say their aint problems with our justice system

Last edited by KazzMatiK; 08-11-2008 at 06:25 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #145
Tecnik 
space
space
space
$49 | Props total: 0 0
anyone saying dude doesn't deserve life is a fu*king idiot. you murder someone, you get life. the kids black so people are like "wah, the judicial system isn't doing him right". shut the fu*k up bro. i'm so sick of black kids thinking everything is a fu*king racial issue. if a white kid stabbed some younger black kid in the back 4 times and he died, yall would be bugging the fu*k out on some of the most racist sh*t ever.

pull your heads out of your stupid fu*king a.sses. this little d*ckhead is LUCKY that he is ONLY getting life and not spending 2 years in kiddie jail, then going to big boy prison and awaiting to get the death penalty.

seriously, some of yall really disgust me and make me ashamed to even be a part of the same human race. dumb fu*ks.

Last edited by Tecnik; 08-11-2008 at 06:59 PM..
 08-11-2008, 07:13 PM         #146
KazzMatiK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tecnik said:
anyone saying dude doesn't deserve life is a fu*king idiot. you murder someone, you get life. the kids black so people are like "wah, the judicial system isn't doing him right". shut the fu*k up bro. i'm so sick of black kids thinking everything is a fu*king racial issue. if a white kid stabbed some younger black kid in the back 4 times and he died, yall would be bugging the fu*k out on some of the most racist sh*t ever.

pull your heads out of your stupid fu*king a.sses. this little d*ckhead is LUCKY that he is ONLY getting life and not spending 2 years in kiddie jail, then going to big boy prison and awaiting to get the death penalty.

seriously, some of yall really disgust me and make me ashamed to even be a part of the same human race. dumb fu*ks.

ur an emotional little mutha fuka... its funni how ur say this when my post right b4 is agreeing wit ur dumbass..

kick rocks
 9 years ago '05        #147
YARKONE 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,500 | Props total: 378 378
So everyone arguing about this sh*t, if its right or wrong, news or everyday life, white or black...

All I know is two kids lives are over, one in jail and one dead. And an another who should be in jail just as long as his freind.

Ahh and stop tryin to mix in apples with oranges.
 9 years ago '05        #148
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
 Tecnik said:

I'm not going to even dignify you with a response. Angry little ****.

Well anyway, I like kids, some of ya'll obviously don't. I don't think their future should be rotting in prison for the rest of their lives.

Last edited by JaiMega; 08-11-2008 at 07:19 PM..
 08-11-2008, 09:11 PM         #149
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
WTF are you talking about fully conscious? You don't even know these kids, they are not adults.

They are 16 year old teenagers, they're kids. That's their whole life, gone just because they k!lled one little white boy.
I don't need to know them to know they're murderers. Look, adult, teenager, = just labels... What, do you think when the kid turns 18 all of a sudden he's an adult and should recieve life in prison if he murders someone??? No Jai... By age 16 I knew what the fu*k I was doing. I may have not have made the best decisions at times, but I sure as hell never murdered someone, because I know not only will I get sent to prison, I wouldn'tve been able to live with myself if I k!lled some innocent little kid.

just because they k!lled one little white boy
this just says it all... what if it was two white boys at age 16, and they got life in prison "just because they k!lled one little black boy"??? would your reaction still be the same???

really, you just need to grow up, because you sure are making blacks like myself look bad with your ignorance...
 08-11-2008, 09:13 PM         #150
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm not going to even dignify you with a response. Angry little ****.

Well anyway, I like kids, some of ya'll obviously don't. I don't think their future should be rotting in prison for the rest of their lives.
Oh but you think them ending the life of an innocent kid (who was even younger than them) was ok???
 9 years ago '05        #151
JaiMega 
space
space
 AlexG1989 said:
I don't need to know them to know they're murderers. Look, adult, teenager, = just labels... What, do you think when the kid turns 18 all of a sudden he's an adult and should recieve life in prison if he murders someone??? No Jai... By age 16 I knew what the fu*k I was doing. I may have not have made the best decisions at times, but I sure as hell never murdered someone, because I know not only will I get sent to prison, I wouldn'tve been able to live with myself if I k!lled some innocent little kid.

this just says it all... what if it was two white boys at age 16, and they got life in prison "just because they k!lled one little black boy"??? would your reaction still be the same???

really, you just need to grow up, because you sure are making blacks like myself look bad with your ignorance...
My reaction would be slightly different, I admit. But, even in that scenario the two white boys shouldn't get life.

I don't care how "bad" I make you look. Or how I make other n*ggas look, that's them, this is me.

You don't know these kids, end of story. I don't care about how you were at that age, that is irrelevant.

That sh*t isn't cool, teenagers hit with one murder charge and other offenses doing life, they should take some rehabilitation classes or something and get another chance.

AlexG1989 said:
Oh but you think them ending the life of an innocent kid (who was even younger than them) was ok???
Where did you get that from?

Uh... NO... You idiot that is not okay. It is also not okay to end the other two boys' life as well by having them rot in prison, if they were adults, YES, but kids still going to High School, NO!
 08-11-2008, 10:13 PM         #152
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
My reaction would be slightly different, I admit. But, even in that scenario the two white boys shouldn't get life.
We'll this was surprising to read, I find it hard to believe you actually feel that way though.

I don't care how "bad" I make you look. Or how I make other n*ggas look, that's them, this is me.
We'll then your making yourself look really ignorant.

You don't know these kids, end of story. I don't care about how you were at that age, that is irrelevant.

Of course I don't know them. But you don't know them either to be able to say that they were treatable. Also you don't see every other kid their age murdering people. The same way that you don't see every adult murdering people. The ones that do are fu*king lunatics, and deserve life in prison ( IMO they deserve to be tortured to death, but stupid pussies in our law system call that "cruel & unusual punishment") Don't you see that??? A kid at 16 years old is fully aware of what he is doing. He is not a fu*king child anymore. He can grasp the concept of concequences. He knows what is right, and what is wrong.

This argument you are making about them bieng "little kids" is really just.. well.... its childish...
 08-11-2008, 10:16 PM         #153
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Where did you get that from?

Uh... NO... You idiot that is not okay. It is also not okay to end the other two boys' life as well by having them rot in prison, if they were adults, YES, but kids still going to High School, NO!
I got that

from this

I like kids to, which is precisely why I want those two stupid kids to rot in jail.
 9 years ago '04        #154
cincinnati_kidd 
space
space
$886 | Props total: 21 21
this is fu*kin bullsh*t ..this aint no sh*t to give da mu fu*ka life for ..he got a history of violence which means he aint right in da head... he's a child ..what fu*kin difference do it make if dude he k!lled was a "talented school boy" get da fu*k outta here.. that sh*t is garbage ..if he would have k!lled the black accomplice he woulda got 15 years an been home in 9 , they tried him as an adult but the other guy only got 4 years ..its sum fu*kin snitchin involved no doubt about it ...fu*k london ...its obvious how the demographics are effecting the sentencing guidlines in europe
 9 years ago '06        #155
Cezaroh 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,242 | Props total: 1558 1558
race war number 34252232429
blacks vs______(ENTER RACE)
 9 years ago '05        #156
JaiMega 
space
space
Well obviously you just want 16 year old kids to burn for the rest of their lives.

There's nothing childish about believing as 16 year olds, they can be rehabilitated. You're just being a douche.

Torture?

Stop replying there's nothing more to discuss, obviously. Your ideas for punishment are backwards, and inhumane.

You think I'm a disgrace to Blacks, you're a disgrace to Humanity.

Torture.

You have issues, did you get beat up by a couple of "brothers" back in the day or something?

Last edited by JaiMega; 08-11-2008 at 11:06 PM..
 08-11-2008, 11:06 PM         #157
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this is fu*kin bullsh*t ..this aint no sh*t to give da mu fu*ka life for ..he got a history of violence which means he aint right in da head... he's a child ..what fu*kin difference do it make if dude he k!lled was a "talented school boy" get da fu*k outta here.. that sh*t is garbage ..if he would have k!lled the black accomplice he woulda got 15 years an been home in 9 , they tried him as an adult but the other guy only got 4 years ..its sum fu*kin snitchin involved no doubt about it ...fu*k london ...its obvious how the demographics are effecting the sentencing guidlines in europe
What if it was your sibling, or someone you knew that he k!lled???.... either way your a fu*king retard. If the boys had a history of mental illness it probably would have been mentioned in the article, or will later. You people need to stop calling him a child... he was 16, 2 years away from bieng a legal adult., so stop with the "he was a child" bullsh*t.
 08-11-2008, 11:18 PM         #158
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Well obviously you just want 16 year old kids to burn for the rest of their lives.

There's nothing childish about believing as 16 year olds, they can be rehabilitated. You're just being a douche.

Torture?

Stop replying, you think I'm a disgrace to Blacks, you're a disgrace to Humanity.
yeah, thats right, I want every sixteen year old to burn for the rest of their lives, fu*k the kids... yup, thats exactly what I want...

We'll, obviously you think that putting aside the fact that these animals attacked this kid, then chased, and brutally stabbed him to death is completely ok... You think putting that aside is ok "because they were kids"

Do you not see how stupid you fu*king sound??? lol, I cannot believe I have to share the title "human" with you, or those stupid murderers. I don't mean to compare you to them, but the simple act of you saying, "well, they were only kids, they can be rehabilitated" is disturbing to say the least
 08-12-2008, 03:18 AM         #159
Exodus X13  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 4sho said:
u do realize a life sentence is not actually for life in the uk, they will probably serve around 30 years or so maybe less

Divide it by 3.

They will get a maximum of 10 years, which is sickening.
 08-12-2008, 03:21 AM         #160
Exodus X13  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JaiMega said:

They were 16 they would have left secondary school.

Just little n*ggas with nothing better to do with their Summer holidays.

And they should rot in prison, I wasn't out stabbing people at 16, I was just chilling, making sure I got into college and uni.

Last edited by Exodus X13; 08-12-2008 at 03:24 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
100 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
185 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
60 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy