Aug 9 - Jailed for life: Boy, 16, who stabbed 14-year-old to death over a dirty look

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
129 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #121
Tecnik 
space
space
space
$49 | Props total: 0 0
 1blood said:
cause their black

they were probaly minded they own buissness and those lil pricks started calling them zzzzzzzs or some thing!
holy sh*t you are stupid.
 9 years ago '07        #122
MissStush88 1 heat pts
space
space
$903 | Props total: 4 4
Regardless if they were cowards or not the shyt was immature and dead a.ss wrong? A dirty look? Thats what kindergartens f!ght about, dude was 16! U effin serious? Dude need helps.... point ___ .
 08-11-2008, 08:51 AM         #123
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LOL at dudes catching feelings over my post. You act as if this is the first time something similar hasn't happend in the past. Black on black or interracial. sh*t happens. Rest in peace to ol' boy, his parents should have taught him better though. Grimming strangers is bound to bring trouble.

For the folks that did the crime need mental help alongside their prison sentence.
 9 years ago '04        #124
..:Fame:.. 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,116 | Props total: 954 954
i dont think anybody under the age of 18 should get life ..... Instead of trying to get this kids help and rehabilitate them , there just looking them up and throwing away the key. Im not saying what they did wasn't wrong but what the system is doing isn't right at all. Give em time yes but life no
 9 years ago '05        #125
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
 jataylorlfc said:
exactly.

oh and jaimega, no1s listening to you, fu*k off, if u want attention go see your beast of a mother.
I don't recall addressing you either, you little twat.

Go sip your tea.
 9 years ago '05        #126
JaiMega 
space
space
 ..:Fame:.. said:
i dont think anybody under the age of 18 should get life ..... Instead of trying to get this kids help and rehabilitate them , there just looking them up and throwing away the key. Im not saying what they did wasn't wrong but what the system is doing isn't right at all. Give em time yes but life no
The only thing that bothered me.

They shouldn't get life just because they snuffed one kid, this kind of sh*t happens to everyone. People used to get shanked a all the time at this one school I used to go to, they don't get life.

Maybe it was the M.O.
 9 years ago '04        #127
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,899 | Props total: 1127 1127
 ManOfSteel23 said:
Dont mean to be the guy to bring this up but if it was 2 white guys stabbing a black guy EVERY response would've been along the lines of; "RIP", "Those crackers are going to rot in hell", "I wish i could get my hands on those a**holes" etc.

But no, the responses in this thread are, "Shouldn't have mean mugged them." Like come on are yall that blind? A couple weeks ago there was an article about a group of WHITE guys jumping a mexican. Apparently the hispanic guy dies because of a seizure and all the threads are talking sh*t about the guys who jumped him. yet in this thread "Shouldn't have mean mugged them."

Maybe im reaching but most of the people on this fu*king forum are bipolar

Oh and dont give me hate i care to much about my internet rep
i agree 100% and i'm black. the blatant reverse racism on this site is so obvious.

r.i.p. to the kid and i think the sentence is deserving for those cowards who knew exactly what they were doing.
 08-11-2008, 11:19 AM         #128
jataylorlfc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JaiMega said:
I don't recall addressing you either, you little twat.

Go sip your tea.
and? ur blatant idiotic posting needed a mention, better have a little one than your mums gaping meat flaps.

sip? na down it ya poof.
 08-11-2008, 11:20 AM         #129
jataylorlfc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JaiMega said:
The only thing that bothered me.

They shouldn't get life just because they snuffed one kid, this kind of sh*t happens to everyone. People used to get shanked a all the time at this one school I used to go to, they don't get life.

Maybe it was the M.O.
were they repeat offenders? the lads an idiot, hitting newsagents with bars while robbing a loaf of bread or something
 08-11-2008, 12:15 PM         #130
homeboy69  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
over a dirty look hell with that
 9 years ago '05        #131
JaiMega 
space
space
 jataylorlfc said:
and? ur blatant idiotic posting needed a mention, better have a little one than your mums gaping meat flaps.

sip? na down it ya poof.
Gross...

jataylorlfc said:
were they repeat offenders? the lads an idiot, hitting newsagents with bars while robbing a loaf of bread or something
My opinion, stands. This is bullsh*t, they shouldn't get life.
 08-11-2008, 12:35 PM         #132
jataylorlfc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JaiMega said:
Gross...

My opinion, stands. This is bullsh*t, they shouldn't get life.
and what is your point exactly? why shouldnt they get life? they took a life, in some countries they would have their own taken from them, theyve been done for over stuff in the past.

god forbid you have kids.

im still laughing at you using "twat" :dancingcool:
 08-11-2008, 01:14 PM         #133
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
No they deserve life. They knew exactly what they were doing. They don't deserve rehabilitation. They chased down this innocent kid and needlessly murdered him. It's not like they were 4 years old and accidently k!lled his baby sibling because he didn't know what he was doing. These kids were in their mid-teens. Fully concious and aware of what they were doing. Fully concious and aware just like an adult. They deserve life in prison.
 08-11-2008, 01:20 PM         #134
jataylorlfc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
exactly theyve been in trouble before and didnt act in a rage or anything like that...
 9 years ago '05        #135
JaiMega 
space
space
WTF are you talking about fully conscious? You don't even know these kids, they are not adults.

They are 16 year old teenagers, they're kids. That's their whole life, gone just because they k!lled one little white boy.
 08-11-2008, 01:35 PM         #136
jataylorlfc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JaiMega said:
WTF are you talking about fully conscious? You don't even know these kids, they are not adults.

They are 16 year old teenagers, they're kids. That's their whole life, gone just because they k!lled one little white boy.
"That's their whole life, gone" and the other kids life? is LITERALLY ALL GONE u tit.

u continually expose yourself as a racist, this had nothing to do with race yet u continue 2 bring it up "just because they k!lled on little white boy" yes exactly, a young kid, for no reason other than them being sensitive insecure little bellends.

imagine if u were that boys father, would u be alright with "oh kids, will be kids"

and? theyll never grow up if they dont understand there are consequences for the things you do.
 08-11-2008, 01:44 PM         #137
Exodus X13  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They are 16, they know better.
 08-11-2008, 01:52 PM         #138
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Life sentences are kinda stiff for some children. Who knows what causes them to behave that way, i was thinking maybe 20-30 years max alongside therapy.
 9 years ago '05        #139
420dipset 1 heat pts
space
space
$148 | Props total: 30 30
 StatisticZ said:
Smh@ the attention span of people on this forum. I swear to god, some of you are the dumbest people ever that act smarter than they are.. Basically like the a.sshat who created this thread.

I never said the kid deserved to die. I said he looked like the type to give dirty looks. @ you. I hope a nuclear bomb lands on your house.
its quotes like these ^^^ that keep me coming here its like you guys just cant leave a normal comment. its gotta be fu*k you your stupid. no im a g i'll nuke your computer. i'll spam your a.ss if you shut up. sound like my lil sister. i'm not just talking bout yall to specifaclly just making a broad statement
 9 years ago '05        #140
JaiMega 
space
space
 jataylorlfc said:
"That's their whole life, gone" and the other kids life? is LITERALLY ALL GONE u tit.

u continually expose yourself as a racist, this had nothing to do with race yet u continue 2 bring it up "just because they k!lled on little white boy" yes exactly, a young kid, for no reason other than them being sensitive insecure little bellends.

imagine if u were that boys father, would u be alright with "oh kids, will be kids"

and? theyll never grow up if they dont understand there are consequences for the things you do.
You're blowing this out of proportion. I hope it doesn't have anything to do with the color of the victim's skin.

They're kids, and don't tell me what I would do if I were his father. I'm not.

Sure they'll understand what they did in prison, a lot of em do. That don't change sh*t since they're in for the rest of their life, it's game over for them.

And yeah I'm not racist, I just do it to p!ss British white dudes like you off. I live in Canada n*gga, can't be racist here. Its called race-baiting.

Last edited by JaiMega; 08-11-2008 at 03:42 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
66 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
76 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Holy Camel T0e 19-year-old Model Sofia Richie In White Bikini
99 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sony drops the price of PSVR bundles by $100 for the holidays
25 comments
1 day ago