Aug 9 - Jailed for life: Boy, 16, who stabbed 14-year-old to death over a dirty look

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
34 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Todd Todd Todd Mcshay first mock.
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
74 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #101
4sho 
space
space
space
$350 | Props total: 0 0
 AIshiitsonall said:
retard there is no reason someone should take somebody else life ever. no good enough reason u dumbass...
learn to read d*ckhead i clearly said:

"that doesnt excuse or jusify what they did"
and
"two wrongs dont make a right"

i didnt say it was a good enough reason you dumb piece of sh*t, go get some education
 9 years ago '08        #102
FutureCraft 
space
space
$267 | Props total: 91 91
 JoeDoe22 said:
You know everyone has to be hard on the internet...and even then just scrap, only reason you should have to k!ll someone is if your life is in danger.
mos. def. true
 9 years ago '06        #103
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,057 | Props total: 18822 18822
wow.....fu*kin tragic....a "dirty look" got a young child's life taken from him....
 9 years ago '05        #104
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
These fools trying to start sh*t but can't take the heat from it.
 08-10-2008, 06:56 PM         #105
Zo1987  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CalcuoCuchicheo said:
No, dipsh*t. If you're going to accuse me of being this, that or the next for not having seen to every thread on the site, then yeah, it would help your case if I was a mod. Considering I'm not, accusations based on my alleged non-action in relation to "hate threads" are non-starters. There is no reason for me to have perused the majority, nevermind every, thread on this site. I'm not accountable for the material on this site, other than that which is contained within my own posts.

Really? I feel you're pretty dim & there's clearly something in your mind that's not quite level.

What "excuses" are these? And where are they? They must be pretty rampant to be described as having "gotten out of hand". Enlighten us all, please.

Condoning child murder is preferable to "nothing"? Really? Another greeeat point, Tony.

And btw, taking issue with the length of my posts? It still just kinda indicates you have a bit of an aversion to reading. Which would also indicate you're a bit dim. But hey, that's probably why you think the posts are about "nothing". Wow, this particular paragraph really is about nothing! Just thought I'd show you what one looked like.

Evidence of my showing "favouritism towards a particular race"? I mean, it's apparently "obvious" to you, so you'll have no problem providing evidence. Then again, you couldn't provide the threads to back up your "points" earlier when asked so maybe I shouldn't hold out hope.

I'm "bashing" people? I thought society was supposed to have a negative reaction to child murderers & those that support them? I'm glad I don't live in the society you want to.

"prejudiced urself" - against what, exactly? I am prejudiced against a million things. I don't like idiots. And I don't really like insects either, among other things. They irritate me. So if that's what you mean, I'm guilty. :rolleyes:

Prove this. Provide ANY evidence which would point to this. I dare you.

Who did I "crucify"?
And I don't really believe there is anything particularly wrong with showing contempt for child murderers & their supporters. Again, I'm glad I'm not in the same bubble you are.

Maybe you'd like to define this "reverse racism" you speak of so much. I was merely rebutting a suggestion made by another poster, with my perception of how BX operates. It wasn't supposed to say "this is reverse racism!" but rather "this is". There were overtones to it, of course; they revolved around the ignorance that has been, was being, & will continue to be displayed on this site.

So since that wasn't really a clear cut example & seeing as how I "always tend to show" in "reverse racism" threads & since my ""reversed racism excuses" are so common as to have "gotten out of hand"...you should have no problem citing several more examples. You know, just to compound my defeat. Not that you have anything to prove. I mean, your word is unquestionable on here....

Oh & there is significance to that last sentence you quoted btw.

Only if the label reads "I Hate Idiots". :rolleyes:

Thanks for detracting from the issue at hand btw. Good work.
jataylorlfc, I read ur post u have some vaild points but let me respond first to this prejudiced d*ckhead first.

Another novel written by u thats means nothing but bullocks.
You repeated that u are not a mod and therefore u are not obliged to be open minded about any that u dont agree with or doesn't make u comfortable. So its ur duty to declare reverse racism anytime there is a thread about a white person being the victim while the black is a perpetrator.

Let me break it down for u since ur either too lazy or too slow look up reverse racism. Reverse racism is basically when the majority race feels that they are discriminated against by the government in order to adhere to minority races benefit. Example affirmative action or what u and ManOfSteel23 have been b*tching about throughout this thread about "what if a white person did this..blah blah". We've heard it a million times and we don't care. Its sad that the kid had to be k!lled but u should know how it looks when a black person is murdered by white person. Sorry but a black person being murdered by a white person will always carry more affect that a white person being murdered by a black person. U know this, haven't u studied Civil Rights/slavery/ Jim Crow in high school? I know for a fact that more black have died under a white man hands than vice-versa, so don't start crying when the media gives more coverage to a the murder of a black person at the hands of a white person as opposed to the opposite. Have some tea and stop being a c*nt.

jataylorlfc, i kinda understand were u are coming from but the fact of the matter is that until racism is nearly eliminated a white will always have a upper hand over a black especially in a place like the U.K. or U.S. were blacks are the minority.
 08-10-2008, 10:42 PM         #106
lyrical genius  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CalcuoCuchicheo said:
No, dipsh*t. If you're going to accuse me of being this, that or the next for not having seen to every thread on the site, then yeah, it would help your case if I was a mod. Considering I'm not, accusations based on my alleged non-action in relation to "hate threads" are non-starters. There is no reason for me to have perused the majority, nevermind every, thread on this site. I'm not accountable for the material on this site, other than that which is contained within my own posts.

Really? I feel you're pretty dim & there's clearly something in your mind that's not quite level.

What "excuses" are these? And where are they? They must be pretty rampant to be described as having "gotten out of hand". Enlighten us all, please.

Condoning child murder is preferable to "nothing"? Really? Another greeeat point, Tony.

And btw, taking issue with the length of my posts? It still just kinda indicates you have a bit of an aversion to reading. Which would also indicate you're a bit dim. But hey, that's probably why you think the posts are about "nothing". Wow, this particular paragraph really is about nothing! Just thought I'd show you what one looked like.

Evidence of my showing "favouritism towards a particular race"? I mean, it's apparently "obvious" to you, so you'll have no problem providing evidence. Then again, you couldn't provide the threads to back up your "points" earlier when asked so maybe I shouldn't hold out hope.

I'm "bashing" people? I thought society was supposed to have a negative reaction to child murderers & those that support them? I'm glad I don't live in the society you want to.

"prejudiced urself" - against what, exactly? I am prejudiced against a million things. I don't like idiots. And I don't really like insects either, among other things. They irritate me. So if that's what you mean, I'm guilty. :rolleyes:

Prove this. Provide ANY evidence which would point to this. I dare you.

Who did I "crucify"?
And I don't really believe there is anything particularly wrong with showing contempt for child murderers & their supporters. Again, I'm glad I'm not in the same bubble you are.

Maybe you'd like to define this "reverse racism" you speak of so much. I was merely rebutting a suggestion made by another poster, with my perception of how BX operates. It wasn't supposed to say "this is reverse racism!" but rather "this is". There were overtones to it, of course; they revolved around the ignorance that has been, was being, & will continue to be displayed on this site.

So since that wasn't really a clear cut example & seeing as how I "always tend to show" in "reverse racism" threads & since my ""reversed racism excuses" are so common as to have "gotten out of hand"...you should have no problem citing several more examples. You know, just to compound my defeat. Not that you have anything to prove. I mean, your word is unquestionable on here....

Oh & there is significance to that last sentence you quoted btw.

Only if the label reads "I Hate Idiots". :rolleyes:

Thanks for detracting from the issue at hand btw. Good work.
dude, honestly, get a fu*king life. amazingly, uve posted 12 essays in this thread and i can truly say i havent seen 1 intelligent point uve made. if nobody wants to read ur worthless jargon, u call them dimwitted. very mature of u

maybe its u, who cant make a simple point in under 3 sentences, who is dimwitted. or u, who thinks people honestly and truly give that much of a flying fu*k what u say, that they plan to spend 20min reading each and every one of these VERY boring essays that pretty much is just a bunch of words that agrues nothing and ends with u calling somebody dumb

u think ur debate skills are top notch, but ur really not saying sh*t at all. I was gonna count how many words uve typed about nothing, but i felt to bad for u. thats not dedbating, its called wasting people's time

do urself a favor......quit tooting ur own horn, condense ur thoughts, and lose ur virginity

Last edited by lyrical genius; 08-10-2008 at 10:43 PM..
 9 years ago '08        #107
ManOfSteel23 28 heat pts28
space
space
$2,981 | Props total: 1 1
 Zo1987 said:
so what are u saying, that we should not show some respect to a legend?? For ur info there is nothing natural about dying at age 50, thats too young to die. R.I.P. to that kid that got that stabbed but I can easily tell that ur a racist c*nt for bringing race into the issue
I said a "Natural Diseases" sh*t head not "Natural Causes"

And yea I'm a racist c*nt cause i brought up that a guy wrote "Rest In Peace" to a 50 year old man who died because of a disease, and then writing "He looks the type to give dirty looks" about a 14 year old kid getting stabbed to death for no reason.

And I must i be racist for bringing up a valid point on how the responses are different when the one getting k!lled is not white, Also supporting my details with a fu*king thread that shows the different responses.

I got caught red handed...

fu*k outta here dipsh*t
 9 years ago '04        #108
Tha754kid 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,906 | Props total: 833 833
 ManOfSteel23 said:
Dont mean to be the guy to bring this up but if it was 2 white guys stabbing a black guy EVERY response would've been along the lines of; "RIP", "Those crackers are going to rot in hell", "I wish i could get my hands on those a**holes" etc.

But no, the responses in this thread are, "Shouldn't have mean mugged them." Like come on are yall that blind? A couple weeks ago there was an article about a group of WHITE guys jumping a mexican. Apparently the hispanic guy dies because of a seizure and all the threads are talking sh*t about the guys who jumped him. yet in this thread "Shouldn't have mean mugged them."

Maybe im reaching but most of the people on this fu*king forum are bipolar

Oh and dont give me hate i care to much about my internet rep
I agree. Lock them punk a.ss n*ggaz up!! :new_thumbsdown:
 08-10-2008, 11:43 PM         #109
Rowe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*t happens, like statz said. come to where im from.
 08-10-2008, 11:49 PM         #110
StephanEscobar  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn, alot of the people posting here are ignorant a**holes. you dumbfu*ks.

sorry, but it has to be said. how did this turn into a race subject when theres no mention of race AT ALL in the article? stop jumping to conclusions.
 9 years ago '05        #111
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
This is gay, sh*tting on white people used to be cool.
 9 years ago '06        #112
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,373 | Props total: 5652 5652
how is this turning into a race debate. some little dumb a.ss kids k!lled another kid over a dirty look. that's all there is to it. they deserve to get locked up for that sh*t.
 08-11-2008, 12:00 AM         #113
Androoskie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow, the children are the future eh.
 08-11-2008, 12:21 AM         #114
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Sorry but a black person being murdered by a white person will always carry more affect that a white person being murdered by a black person.
Yeah, thats obvious. But the act of a black person k!lling a white person, is no better than the act of a white person k!lling a black person. That is what you need to understand.
 08-11-2008, 03:48 AM         #115
jataylorlfc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Zo1987 said:

jataylorlfc, i kinda understand were u are coming from but the fact of the matter is that until racism is nearly eliminated a white will always have a upper hand over a black especially in a place like the U.K. or U.S. were blacks are the minority.
but dont u get it? the uk and the us are completely different, poverty affects white people in massive numbers, and how did the white people in this situation have the upper hand over the black people?

how do u think you can say anything about white peoples situations in the uk? truth is white people dont have the upper hand, rich people do, and those rich people will try to do nothing for poor communities, but they will act like they are when theyre black/asian because it looks good.

by stating "white people will always have an upper hand in a place like the uk" is ridiculous, britain is full of poor white inner city communities.

the thing you people dont seem 2 get is there were probably whites and blacks in both groups, dont u see how none of the uk users black or white have cited race as a motivation for this crime? to me its a perfect example of how british people of any colour are far more integrated and less divided than in the us.

Last edited by jataylorlfc; 08-11-2008 at 03:52 AM..
 08-11-2008, 03:52 AM         #116
jataylorlfc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bangabi*ch said:
how is this turning into a race debate. some little dumb a.ss kids k!lled another kid over a dirty look. that's all there is to it. they deserve to get locked up for that sh*t.
exactly.

oh and jaimega, no1s listening to you, fu*k off, if u want attention go see your beast of a mother.
 08-11-2008, 04:03 AM         #117
JayStar  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jataylorlfc said:
the worst bit is that no1 helped him imo
This kinda sh*t happens all too often, people rushed/banged for just looking across the street...sh*t used to always happen at school

Its a shame no-one helped him...UK doesn't have any "good Samaritan" laws...we're not obliged to help, and because of this most haven't been brought up to help strangers...really should implement these kinda laws like France, especially in terms of murders etc. Bet passers-by probably turned to have a look..heck I can imagine people whipping out their camera phones

RIP to the kid though.
 08-11-2008, 04:16 AM         #118
jataylorlfc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i think thats london for you, no1 ever seems 2 want 2 get involved, say alright or anything from what ive seen.

...lets have a north south battle while were having a race one.....

Last edited by jataylorlfc; 08-11-2008 at 04:17 AM..
 08-11-2008, 04:30 AM         #119
JayStar  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jataylorlfc said:
i think thats london for you, no1 ever seems 2 want 2 get involved, say alright or anything from what ive seen.

...lets have a north south battle while were having a race one.....
, guess its cos of the concrete jungle that is London...morning's and evenings on the trains and tubes is like sitting at a funeral..no-one says anything, just grunts and annoyed faces ...found it quite like that in the commercial/industrial parts of other countries too, pretty sad.
 9 years ago '07        #120
ham00di 30 heat pts30
space
space
$1,434 | Props total: 3 3
 CalcuoCuchicheo said:
Yes, it does. People get r*ped every day - should it not be spoken about? Or, if it is spoken about, should it be dismissed with a sneering "sh*t happens"?

Maybe you should stick to hotlinking to your site 24/7, because obviously the concept of child murder being abhorrent is beyond you.

Same goes for you.

No, because THEY ARE murderERS.

Why were they "probably minding their own business"? Oh, because they were black. Good logic.

And why was it the "lil pricks started calling them" this, that or the next? Oh, because they were white. Again, impeccable logic.

How does he look like the type that did? You are an idiot & simply have posted too much nonsense in here to quote.

Really? Because there was an exchange of "dirty looks", according to the article. And yet, one kid is dead. Not everyone. So apparently you can be "mean mugging out here". But then, that's probably not what you mean, is it?

Relating the murder of a child to a comedy film. Such class.

And I suppose we best not get into the sick racial parallels you have attempted to draw.

So, by your own logic, white people - actually, all people - should enter threads about EVERYTHING & ANYTHING like "who cares? people die"? You aren't Ivan Drago, you little tool.

"white people been k!llin blacks all over all ages for the fu*kin longest, so i see why a black dude might look at this and go so what he deserved it" - ahh, so you can "see" why the murder of a child may be justified...based on things that OTHER people did YEARS ago? And why? Because the perpetrators of those things & the victim share the same skin colour. Unadulterated racism.

The fact that your response to the heartless murder of a child is "get over it yall" kind of sums up your worth as a human being.

Another attempt to justify inhumane actions. How can people come into this thread and criticise the victim & not the murderers? Unbelievable.

"but they probably from the slums" - where does it say anyone involved was from the slums? Race-based a.ssumption made to suggest some kind of external justification for inhumane actions.

"the privileged individual probably was laughing at them" - where does it say anyone involved was privileged? Or was laughing? Race-based a.ssumption made to, again, attempt to suggest some kind of justification for inhumane actions.

How do you know it would have been "5-10 years" for a "black on black crime"? Not only do you NOT know the law, or the legal system, of which you speak, but you don't even know which COUNTRY this happened in.

"Racial tensions in this country" - which country? You fu*king idiot. LEARN TO READ.

"chip on their shoulder" - still trying to justify what isn't justifiable.

This thread is sickening. The posts almost moreso than the article. Mods really need to get on their job. Even by Boxden's low standards, this is a shocking concentration of ignorance & hate.

Nicely said, also for all the stupid Americans here that think we have "slums" in the UK. Well we fu*king don't, so get over it and get over yourself.

For the dude that said white people been k!lling blacks:

Did that little kid k!ll black people?!? no, what happened HAPPENED get over it and stop taking it out on people that had NOTHING to do with it!

the people RIGHT NOW that are being k!lled in the masses left right and center are Iraqis, Lebanese, Palestinians and Israelis. So get over it.

also im not white so don't even fu*king try it. im a human with some fu*king sense, oh and a heart too.

don't get me wrong what happened to the black people was disgusting too but stop taking it out on people now that had nothing to do with it.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
20 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
129 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now