Aug 9 - Jailed for life: Boy, 16, who stabbed 14-year-old to death over a dirty look

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
117 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
28 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
43 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
62 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-10-2008, 04:04 AM         #81
MzGangstaGirl  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yes you are right, that didn't happen in the U.S it happened in the U.K

my suggestion: Move to Australia, there's no knives here, just forks :P
 08-10-2008, 04:15 AM         #82
jataylorlfc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
na sh*t weather.
 9 years ago '08        #83
Champion4748 
space
space
$167 | Props total: 0 0
I Think The Kid Wanted Butt s3xx. So They stab Him
 08-10-2008, 06:24 AM         #84
Exodus X13  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 drama_kiNg said:
wow CalcuoCuchicheo just sh*tted on everyone in the thread..

If he "sh*tted" on everyone he "sh*tted" on himself and you, he "sh*tted" on the dumb bi*ches posting hate and hypocrisy.
 9 years ago '04        #85
Adam A 19 heat pts19
space
space
$4,516 | Props total: 85 85
So many ignorant comments in here. Name calling or dirty looks could never justify being stabbed in the back and murdered. RIP, poor kid. Tragedy all around.
 08-10-2008, 09:22 AM         #86
Zo1987  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ManOfSteel23 said:
Nobody was debating if he was the type to give dirty looks or not. What was the point of bringing that up?

and at "RIP" to bernie mac that died because of natural diseases, but " Looks like the type to give dirty looks" when a KID is stabbed to death

You done?
so what are u saying, that we should not show some respect to a legend?? For ur info there is nothing natural about dying at age 50, thats too young to die. R.I.P. to that kid that got that stabbed but I can easily tell that ur a racist c*nt for bringing race into the issue
 08-10-2008, 09:40 AM         #87
Zo1987  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
oh and CalcuoCuchicheo, I also am staring to believe that ur a hypocrite. Like Lyrical Genius said before, there have been some hate threads geared towards blacks but u have always been absent( correct me please if im wrong) but u always tend to show ur face when there is "reverse racism" in a thread such as this. Like I said before R.I.P. to that kid that got stabbed but it seems that u try to beat around the bush by typing excessively long paragraphs to justify ur hypocrisy in order to fool some of the bx people on here that u have a valid point. Some of us here are smarter than that; I just want some proof that u have stood against racism in threads against blacks. Until then I will only know u as the biggest hypocrite on bx.

Last edited by Zo1987; 08-10-2008 at 09:41 AM..
 9 years ago '05        #88
jwill 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$978 | Props total: 270 270
 majestic75 said:
Damn this is the second crime article about the UK in two days. Brits are steppin their murder game up. Good sh*t y'all.
:wtf:
 9 years ago '07        #89
TheIncomparable 
space
space
$2,595 | Props total: 0 0
 majestic75 said:
Damn this is the second crime article about the UK in two days. Brits are steppin their murder game up. Good sh*t y'all.
poor kid
 08-10-2008, 10:54 AM         #90
AIshiitsonall  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Champion4748 said:
I Think The Kid Wanted Butt s3xx. So They stab Him
go fu*k yourself
 9 years ago '05        #91
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
$6,478 | Props total: 3 3
 Zo1987 said:
oh and CalcuoCuchicheo, I also am staring to believe that ur a hypocrite. Like Lyrical Genius said before, there have been some hate threads geared towards blacks but u have always been absent( correct me please if im wrong) but u always tend to show ur face when there is "reverse racism" in a thread such as this. Like I said before R.I.P. to that kid that got stabbed but it seems that u try to beat around the bush by typing excessively long paragraphs to justify ur hypocrisy in order to fool some of the bx people on here that u have a valid point.
"there have been some hate threads geared towards blacks" - right...and? You don't see "MOD" by my name, do you? It's not my job to check every thread on the site. I personally take issue with ignorance. I have to see it to take issue with it. The notion that I've "always been absent" from these threads you speak of, might indicate that I never read them. But even if I did, circumstance will dictate whether I feel obliged to make my own opinion known. There's plenty of threads I have read where I take issue with things within them but don't post because someone else has already made the points I felt appropriate sufficiently enough that my post would only detract from theirs, simply by cluttering the thread up. Or, in threads like this, there are a multitude of things to take issue with, & yet one issue is more pressing than the rest (& again, trying to address them all, would only serve to detract from the others).

Do I "always tend to show" in "reverse racism" threads?

Maybe you'd better cite some of these "hate threads" & some of these "reverse racism" threads. I mean, you do realise I have never argued "reverse racism" in this thread, don't you?

"excessively long paragraphs" - perhaps if people here were a little brighter, I wouldn't have to make such large posts. Then again, perhaps if you were a little brighter, you wouldn't take issue with them in the first place.

Don't be offended by long posts, little man. If you want to discuss the merits of my posts or question my track record of debate on here, why don't we go to the Knowledge Corner, & we'll have a little discussion specifically about that, instead of detracting from the matter at hand here.

Zo1987 said:
I just want some proof that u have stood against racism in threads against blacks.
Why? Whether I have or haven't "stood against racism in threads against blacks" would neither prove me a "hypocrite" nor disprove that accusation.

Zo1987 said:
Some of us here are smarter than that....Until then I will only know u as the biggest hypocrite on bx.
I didn't think I'd be able to smile at much in this thread; thanks for the laugh.
 08-10-2008, 12:43 PM         #92
Zo1987  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CalcuoCuchicheo said:
"there have been some hate threads geared towards blacks" - right...and? You don't see "MOD" by my name, do you? It's not my job to check every thread on the site. I personally take issue with ignorance. I have to see it to take issue with it. The notion that I've "always been absent" from these threads you speak of, might indicate that I never read them. But even if I did, circumstance will dictate whether I feel obliged to make my own opinion known. There's plenty of threads I have read where I take issue with things within them but don't post because someone else has already made the points I felt appropriate sufficiently enough that my post would only detract from theirs, simply by cluttering the thread up. Or, in threads like this, there are a multitude of things to take issue with, & yet one issue is more pressing than the rest (& again, trying to address them all, would only serve to detract from the others).
So u are basically saying in order to show equality or any unbiased/prejudiced opinions on this site is if u are a MOD?? :nuts:

I feel that im pretty unbiased and I try not to debate over the internet over stuff like this because people tend to catch feelings easily but I feel that ur "reversed racism" excuses have gotten out of hand. U are as bad as some of these members in this thread condoning the k!llers actions if not worse. In least they do not try to beat around the bush with some tired long redundant paragraph about nothing. You obviously show favoritism towards a particular race and thats fine but don't start bashing people calling them idiots and whatnot while u put up this act of peace and equality when in reality u are prejudiced urself. Face it if this was about a black boy being shot and k!lled u would have nothing to say if there was a bigot around praising the victim's death but when its a white kid that k!lled by a black person (trust me this does not happened often at all) u want to crucify anybody that is against ur ideas.

Do I "always tend to show" in "reverse racism" threads?
Really? I think many of those people would be talking about "fu*ked up white boys" & "about time white parents beat their kids" etc. The general BX playbook seems to go:
- Black on black crime is tragedy;
- White on white crime is comical or isn't newsworthy;
- White on black crime is tragedy &/or satanic; &
- Black on white crime is justifiable.

That's where the playbook appears to end as other "races" are largely marginalised here.
U are obviously b*tching about reverse racism in this quote even though u tried to cover ur a.ss in the in a later quote that I did not put up here by saying u are not "arguing the reverse racism". :liar:

Like I said before there is ignorance written all over this thread and u are just one of the ingredients in his "hate" soup thats simmering here.

Last edited by Zo1987; 08-10-2008 at 12:44 PM..
 08-10-2008, 12:49 PM         #93
jataylorlfc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
but when its a white kid that k!lled by a black person (trust me this does not happened often at all)
trust you? someone from america? what do u know about the uk exactly?
 08-10-2008, 12:52 PM         #94
Zo1987  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jataylorlfc said:
trust you? someone from america? what do u know about the uk exactly?
I know enough to say that uk is not that much better than the U.S. as far as race relations is concerned. In least we have a black man running for president here.
 9 years ago '04        #95
RZ/-\ 
space
space
space
$367 | Props total: 0 0
Yo mayne the kid ain't deserve to be stabbed, the media need to do a better job of reporting knife crime though.

Notcie how the kid that got stabbed main is picture is of him in his school uniform looking all inocent and sh*t??? The youths that stabbed him??? They get mug shots from when they got arrested.

It ain't a good look and adds to steryotyping mayne.
 08-10-2008, 01:02 PM         #96
jataylorlfc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Zo1987 said:
I know enough to say that uk is not that much better than the U.S. as far as race relations is concerned. In least we have a black man running for president here.
u clearly know nothing on the subject.

race is far less of a division in everything from committing crime to poverty to being a victim of crime etc., im not saying there are an equal amount of black and white millionaires for example,there are more white people overall for starters, what i am saying is race probably had nothing to do with what happened and is far less an issue over here in terms of an economic divide.

well, hes white and black, and tbh i doubt it would be as much of an issue over here, like ive said race isnt as much of an issue, we have a different history, for example alot of the so called race riots weve had in a great number over here actually involved alot of white people from the same area, do u get the point?

u said a white kid being k!lled by a black kid doesnt happen often at all "trust me" yet your from a different country. if u came 2 the uk you would see plenty of white and black people enduring the same sorts of hardships.
 9 years ago '05        #97
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
$6,478 | Props total: 3 3
 Zo1987 said:
So u are basically saying in order to show equality or any unbiased/prejudiced opinions on this site is if u are a MOD?? :nuts:
No, dipsh*t. If you're going to accuse me of being this, that or the next for not having seen to every thread on the site, then yeah, it would help your case if I was a mod. Considering I'm not, accusations based on my alleged non-action in relation to "hate threads" are non-starters. There is no reason for me to have perused the majority, nevermind every, thread on this site. I'm not accountable for the material on this site, other than that which is contained within my own posts.

Zo1987 said:
I feel that im pretty unbiased...
Really? I feel you're pretty dim & there's clearly something in your mind that's not quite level.

Zo1987 said:
but I feel that ur "reversed racism" excuses have gotten out of hand.
What "excuses" are these? And where are they? They must be pretty rampant to be described as having "gotten out of hand". Enlighten us all, please.

Zo1987 said:
U are as bad as some of these members in this thread condoning the k!llers actions if not worse. In least they do not try to beat around the bush with some tired long redundant paragraph about nothing.
Condoning child murder is preferable to "nothing"? Really? Another greeeat point, Tony.

And btw, taking issue with the length of my posts? It still just kinda indicates you have a bit of an aversion to reading. Which would also indicate you're a bit dim. But hey, that's probably why you think the posts are about "nothing". Wow, this particular paragraph really is about nothing! Just thought I'd show you what one looked like.

Zo1987 said:
You obviously show favoritism towards a particular race and thats fine but don't start bashing people calling them idiots and whatnot while u put up this act of peace and equality when in reality u are prejudiced urself.
Evidence of my showing "favouritism towards a particular race"? I mean, it's apparently "obvious" to you, so you'll have no problem providing evidence. Then again, you couldn't provide the threads to back up your "points" earlier when asked so maybe I shouldn't hold out hope.

I'm "bashing" people? I thought society was supposed to have a negative reaction to child murderers & those that support them? I'm glad I don't live in the society you want to.

"prejudiced urself" - against what, exactly? I am prejudiced against a million things. I don't like idiots. And I don't really like insects either, among other things. They irritate me. So if that's what you mean, I'm guilty. :rolleyes:

Zo1987 said:
Face it if this was about a black boy being shot and k!lled u would have nothing to say if there was a bigot around praising the victim's death
Prove this. Provide ANY evidence which would point to this. I dare you.

Zo1987 said:
but when its a white kid that k!lled by a black person (trust me this does not happened often at all) u want to crucify anybody that is against ur ideas.
Who did I "crucify"?
And I don't really believe there is anything particularly wrong with showing contempt for child murderers & their supporters. Again, I'm glad I'm not in the same bubble you are.

Zo1987 said:
U are obviously b*tching about reverse racism in this quote even though u tried to cover ur a.ss in the in a later quote that I did not put up here by saying u are not "arguing the reverse racism". :liar:
Maybe you'd like to define this "reverse racism" you speak of so much. I was merely rebutting a suggestion made by another poster, with my perception of how BX operates. It wasn't supposed to say "this is reverse racism!" but rather "this is". There were overtones to it, of course; they revolved around the ignorance that has been, was being, & will continue to be displayed on this site.

So since that wasn't really a clear cut example & seeing as how I "always tend to show" in "reverse racism" threads & since my ""reversed racism excuses" are so common as to have "gotten out of hand"...you should have no problem citing several more examples. You know, just to compound my defeat. Not that you have anything to prove. I mean, your word is unquestionable on here....

Oh & there is significance to that last sentence you quoted btw.

Zo1987 said:
Like I said before there is ignorance written all over this thread and u are just one of the ingredients in his "hate" soup thats simmering here.
Only if the label reads "I Hate Idiots". :rolleyes:

Thanks for detracting from the issue at hand btw. Good work.
 9 years ago '04        #98
enetblazin4eva 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,116 | Props total: 596 596
n*gga moment
 08-10-2008, 04:44 PM         #99
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dont mean to be the guy to bring this up but if it was 2 white guys stabbing a black guy EVERY response would've been along the lines of; "RIP", "Those crackers are going to rot in hell", "I wish i could get my hands on those a**holes" etc.
yup, this is fu*king embarrasing to me. Any black person that thinks this way needs to just fu*king die, along with any racist white person. Everytime there is a thread where a black person is murdered by a white person. The blacks always talking sh*t, rightfully so but when we turn the tables around, blacks just say "shouldn'tve mean muggged him". really people, use your fu*king heads.

oh yea and how every topic on boxden become a race issue with someone sayin what woulda happend if it was the other way around haha.

a white person havin the nerve to bring up a race issue need his a.ss beat tho. YALL GET ENOUGH MOTHERfu*kIN BREAKS. be satisfied with what yall got we have alot less.

smh @ at the comment that was like if the lil boy was black people in the thread would be postin i wish i could get my hands on the motherfu*kers.

guess what more times than not the lil boy is black. and when it happens u never hear about it cause dont nobody give a fu*k, no news report, no newspaper article, no suspects, nobody caught, no justice.

smh @ all yall dumb crackers who dont realize that even tho u may not be racist and it may not be ur fault sh*t just aint equal. crybaby a.ss motherfu*kers just need somethin to say.

i really cant get over a white person sayin if he was black sh*t would be different ina better way. or people would react better or whatever. like theres sometype of reverse racism goin on hahahaha
There are no words to describe how fu*king retarded you are.

A lot of ppl get stabbed these days, boy just pissed off the wrong n*gga.
hahaha, i wouldn't expect anything less from a racist bigot/gay f*g**t such as yourself... What would you say if the tables were turned around??? What would you say if it was two white boys chasing an innocent black boy down, and k!lling him??? Tell me what you would say, and explain to me how they are different... Tell me this Jai Mega... if you had a son (who would probably be gay) that you loved very much, if you had to pick a babysitter between a white murderer, and a black murderer, which would you choose???

man these fu*king animals should be hanged
Exactly because that is all they fu*king are. they deserve to die in the most inhumane way possible.
 9 years ago '08        #100
arthurmack27 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,933 | Props total: 686 686
thats life.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
65 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
74 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy