Aug 9 - Jailed for life: Boy, 16, who stabbed 14-year-old to death over a dirty look

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
129 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '08        #61
knAwle3ge 73 heat pts73
space
space
$6,244 | Props total: 384 384
 ManOfSteel23 said:
Yea so if theres a genocide tomorrow it shouldn't be on the news cause everybody dies...

By the way GENOCIDE means a mass k!lling...

Just wanted to make sure
What does genocide has to do with this article...

2 blacks k!lling 1 white kid = Genocide???

Just wanted to make sure
 9 years ago '05        #62
TRU 504 BoY 
space
space
$1,970 | Props total: 88 88
 yourFATazzMAMA said:
What does genocide has to do with this article...

2 blacks k!lling 1 white kid = Genocide???

Just wanted to make sure
i think he meant it as an example towards you.

RIP to the kid that got stabbed for no reason at all.
I notice society gets worse and worse by the posts i read on here and other forums. Glad to see there is some good people left in the world. I'm sure the people that are posting all this negative comments wouldn't wanna be in the same shoes the victim was. I'm pretty sure a lot of you wouldn't want the tables turned and have no one care and help you. its a sad society we all live in. i hope that perhaps one day as all HUMANS we change the way we live. cause really this is just getting out of hand. especially with peoples mentalitys, "sh*t happens". i guess we should all just "stay gettin money" huh?
 9 years ago '05        #63
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
$6,478 | Props total: 3 3
 lyrical genius said:
racial identification ALWAYS applies kid, just as gender most likely does as well. You would tend to relate to a little white boy being k!lled more than a little black girl right? doesnt mean u dont feel bad, but u have to feel worse for one. at least if ur honest

then add in the fact the perpetrators are black and how cant this be about racial identification? perfect example is the dude that said "he probably called them zzzzzzzz." id be willing to bet a similar scenario has happened to every young person of color in here, thus racial identification. and that sort of thing happens thousands of times, daily.

Ill agree with most u said in that 2nd paragraph. however, ive definetly seen where a white kid dies tragically (crazy mom beat him to death with a spoon or something) and there is general compassion. Obviously, ur gonna have some a**holes trying to be funny but the same people ur claiming have racial hatred, would be the same people saying how fuked up that is. Most use this as an outlet from pardon me, white newssources. they dont show black kids missing on CNN or NBC or that sh*t. mainly white kids from the suburb. so why dont u do some actual good and write them and tell them to not show discrepancies and hypocrisy????? instead ur arguing (racially identifying) the reverse racism in how crimes are reacted to on BX. i could see why people wouldnt be so receptive, but u cant, cause ur racially identifying (the same thing ur complaining about)

Dogg, everybody is a hypocrite. learn that early and ull be much better off. and another thing, racist people dont think there racist......just right

PS
i wasnt just referring to u and my post doesnt take from the fact that this sh*t was wrong, white or black
No, it doesn't "ALWAYS" apply - maybe it does for you, but then that would indicate some short sightedness on your part.
Again, gender identification needn't "ALWAYS" apply either. That's ludicrous. There are some experiences & situations that simply transcend racial or gender boundaries; & more significantly, they make racial & gender non-issues.

I couldn't relate to a "little white boy being k!lled more than a little black girl". I'm not dead, I'm not little, my skin colour is insignificant, plus death kinda renders it & gender complete non-issues. I don't feel more sympathy, more sorrow, more outrage, or more concern for white children than I do black or Asian children. Maybe that's odd to you, but it seems pretty standard to me.

That doesn't mean the situation is bound by racial identification. That means his narrow little mind is bound by racial identification.

Really? I think many of those people would be talking about "fu*ked up white boys" & "about time white parents beat their kids" etc. The general BX playbook seems to go:
- Black on black crime is tragedy;
- White on white crime is comical or isn't newsworthy;
- White on black crime is tragedy &/or satanic; &
- Black on white crime is justifiable.

That's where the playbook appears to end as other "races" are largely marginalised here.

So what if people use this as an alternative to mainstream sources? Post more "black" issues if you want. This being used as an alternative doesn't warrant the justification of murders based on the a.ssailants' & victim's respective skin colours. What a poor argument.

I'm not "arguing the reverse racism", whatever that is. I'm taking issue with the ignorance & hatred exhibited here. And yes, some of it has taken the form of racial hatred.
That's not about racial identification - that's about being human. Being conscious. Not being a fu*king tool.
I'll take issue with ignorance wherever it's levelled. Whether it be here regarding the death of a child or in the Knowledge Corner regarding historical events etc.
And I've taken issue with racism levelled against "other races" on this site before so you can put this particular proposal of racial identification on the back burner.
I can't "see why people" would justify the murder of a child, based on skin colour, because I'm not an idiot. Apologies for that.

No, a lot of racists know they're racist & openly admit they're racist. As would the creators/members of a KKK site. BX wasn't created to be a racist site &/or cater to racists as far as I'm aware, so that comparison was off.
 9 years ago '04        #64
Floeji 
space
space
$5,529 | Props total: 68 68
Not to be a d*ck but the kid that got stabbed looks like a smug son of a bi*ch.

Didn't know it got that crazy in the UK. I've heard of beef over ice grills out here. Hell, I've even been involved. (I wish a n*gga would try to tell me I can't look.)
 9 years ago '05        #65
Rockstar718 69 heat pts69
space
space
$10,836 | Props total: 9714 9714
 JoeDoe22 said:
You know everyone has to be hard on the internet...and even then just scrap, only reason you should have to k!ll someone is if your life is in danger.
Church.
 9 years ago '04        #66
mtbatol 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,695 | Props total: 1153 1153
RIP to this kid...

...there that was easy, wonder what was so hard about that
 08-09-2008, 06:49 PM         #67
lyrical genius  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CalcuoCuchicheo said:
No, it doesn't "ALWAYS" apply - maybe it does for you, but then that would indicate some short sightedness on your part.
Again, gender identification needn't "ALWAYS" apply either. That's ludicrous. There are some experiences & situations that simply transcend racial or gender boundaries; & more significantly, they make racial & gender non-issues.

I couldn't relate to a "little white boy being k!lled more than a little black girl". I'm not dead, I'm not little, my skin colour is insignificant, plus death kinda renders it & gender complete non-issues. I don't feel more sympathy, more sorrow, more outrage, or more concern for white children than I do black or Asian children. Maybe that's odd to you, but it seems pretty standard to me.

That doesn't mean the situation is bound by racial identification. That means his narrow little mind is bound by racial identification.

Really? I think many of those people would be talking about "fu*ked up white boys" & "about time white parents beat their kids" etc. The general BX playbook seems to go:
- Black on black crime is tragedy;
- White on white crime is comical or isn't newsworthy;
- White on black crime is tragedy &/or satanic; &
- Black on white crime is justifiable.

That's where the playbook appears to end as other "races" are largely marginalised here.

So what if people use this as an alternative to mainstream sources? Post more "black" issues if you want. This being used as an alternative doesn't warrant the justification of murders based on the a.ssailants' & victim's respective skin colours. What a poor argument.

I'm not "arguing the reverse racism", whatever that is. I'm taking issue with the ignorance & hatred exhibited here. And yes, some of it has taken the form of racial hatred.
That's not about racial identification - that's about being human. Being conscious. Not being a fu*king tool.
I'll take issue with ignorance wherever it's levelled. Whether it be here regarding the death of a child or in the Knowledge Corner regarding historical events etc.
And I've taken issue with racism levelled against "other races" on this site before so you can put this particular proposal of racial identification on the back burner.
I can't "see why people" would justify the murder of a child, based on skin colour, because I'm not an idiot. Apologies for that.

No, a lot of racists know they're racist & openly admit they're racist. As would the creators/members of a KKK site. BX wasn't created to be a racist site &/or cater to racists as far as I'm aware, so that comparison was off.
even tho i read all that, blah blah blah

if u stand up for racial hatred and dont "identify", why havent u said anything about the few racist posts about black people in here.

you'll take issue whenever its blah blah blah?????

funny, cause i noticed u had a problem with this:
1."I think he did give dirty looks, kid looks like the type who did!"
2. "You cant be mean mugging out there......."
3. "sh*t happens."

but not this in the same thread:
1."fu*king zzzzzzs. hang em."
2."cuuuukin nig*ers. Always thinking that us white people have something to prove to them. All bad seeds and apples"

how come u said nothing of those comments? clearly, one is far more ignorant then the other. Ill tell u why. cause ur a hypocrite that racially identifies

my point about the alternative sources is we gotta see enough black k!lls white, white baby abducted, blah blah on the regular news. to come in here and show us it happens is stupid and thats why some white people get picked on. that was my point

and far as justifying and calling me an idiot, well.....we've already pretty much proved ur all talk so ill let u namecall. ur problem is u cant see a lot of things.......ie other perspectives, when ur wrong, etc.

i already said i agreed with most of what u said and that they're pretty low. but like i said at first, what do u expect??? they're prolly only saying sh*t like that to get a rise out of u guys, sortof like a white person calling somebody a zzzzzz. most of the time the person doesnt mean it, and if u play into, ur just as stupid. NO?
 9 years ago '05        #68
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
$6,478 | Props total: 3 3
 lyrical genius said:
even tho i read all that, blah blah blah

if u stand up for racial hatred and dont "identify", why havent u said anything about the few racist posts about black people in here.

you'll take issue whenever its blah blah blah?????

funny, cause i noticed u had a problem with this:
1."I think he did give dirty looks, kid looks like the type who did!"
2. "You cant be mean mugging out there......."
3. "sh*t happens."

but not this in the same thread:
1."fu*king zzzzzzs. hang em."
2."cuuuukin nig*ers. Always thinking that us white people have something to prove to them. All bad seeds and apples"

how come u said nothing of those comments? clearly, one is far more ignorant then the other. Ill tell u why. cause ur a hypocrite that racially identifies

my point about the alternative sources is we gotta see enough black k!lls white, white baby abducted, blah blah on the regular news. to come in here and show us it happens is stupid and thats why some white people get picked on. that was my point

and far as justifying and calling me an idiot, well.....we've already pretty much proved ur all talk so ill let u namecall. ur problem is u cant see a lot of things.......ie other perspectives, when ur wrong, etc.

i already said i agreed with most of what u said and that they're pretty low. but like i said at first, what do u expect??? they're prolly only saying sh*t like that to get a rise out of u guys, sortof like a white person calling somebody a zzzzzz. most of the time the person doesnt mean it, and if u play into, ur just as stupid. NO?
"blah blah blah" = you have no retort.

I had a point to make about how distasteful comments & the prevailing attitude were in here regarding the murder of a child. It's true that these comments offended more than those you quoted. The first one I a.ssumed was supposed to be ironic. The second one had to take a backseat to the point at hand. Just as comments like "Brits steppin their murder game up" or "I knew it was gonna be some dumb n*ggaz...its n*ggaz like that who keep makin the rest of us look bad" had to take a backseat. They're ignorant comments too, but somehow death seems a little more serious AND when you consider the volume of comments to the effect of slighting/justifying the death of this child compared to the volume of comments falling under any other umbrella of ignorance...it's pretty clear what was the more pressing issue. Now I could have went through everything in this thread that was ignorant but that would just heighten the chance of people missing the point &/or responding with insight like "blah blah blah".

And if you want to do a comparison between those comments. The "kid looks like the type that did" comment came from a guy who had several ignorant posts in this thread, slighting the death of child & attempting to place blame on the victim. Keeping in mind the volume, that would seem more pressing to me than its #1 counterpart, a comment that sounded ironic. And even if it wasn't supposed to be ironic, I'd be taking just as much issue with the method of capital punishment referenced & capital punishment as a concept as I would with any racial slur used. So there you go: another non-racial piece of ignorance that I overlooked in the thread in order to make a point regarding the pressing issue.

The "You cant be mean mugging out there" again appeared to be an attempt to place blame on the victim. It may not be more perverse than #2 individually, but then I didn't quote it individually did I? I quoted it as part of a whole slew of comments of that ilk. And, again, it was regarding the death of a child, which would take precedence over most things in my mind.

And "sh*t happens". Well, indifference is a horrible trait. And, once more, this was a comment that was part of, & largely reflective of, a series of comments cut from the same ragged cloth. So yes, I did think it more deserving of attention because it slighted the death of a child & was part of a collective attitude of ignorance.

So there, explained well enough? It's all very simple. And you could play mix & match with the "races" of the people involved & the subjects of these comments & I'd still operate in the same manner. So no, it's not racial identification. It's common sense.

This isn't about white people getting picked on though. This is about the death of a child. Why can't you understand that?

Name-calling? I don't recall indulging in it. Perhaps you would like to refresh my memory. If I attach a name to characteristics, is that name-calling?

Funny you should talk about what I can't see. I can see black. I can see white. I can see brown, & "yellow" & "red". But I can also see people. And I choose to place more emphasis on the people part, than the colour part, because that makes sense. If I choose not to view people as mere colours, it doesn't mean I can't. It means I don't find any value in it & dismiss it accordingly.

BX is so consistent in some areas that it may be folly to deem it all attention-seeking race-baiting. And, as has been noted several times elsewhere on the board, even if it is just that...there are people on here who buy into it. Maybe it is kids buying into it. But you know what makes it easy to buy into it? It standing without question. You see, if something happens...and happens...and happens...and no-one questions it - why wouldn't an impressionable mind decide that it's ok or right?
So yeah, maybe it is stupid to reply. But looking a bit stupid is a better outcome than the alternative imo.
 08-09-2008, 07:35 PM         #69
AIshiitsonall  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 yourFATazzMAMA said:
So you want me to cry for Russia attacking Georgia and k!lling a whole village?

You have a soft spot in you.:girly0:

And yes it should not be news because sh*t like this happen everyday, fu*k my cousin got k!lled last week for something he's not a part of, and did dat sh*t make it to the news? NO

And one last thing, I went to college and have my AA on accounting so I know you need to go some where with dat.

You just need some pus*y...:aloofandbored0:
what news did it make anyways...ofcourse anything like this happens will be in local news, think with ur head. it didnt make national news or anything, grow the fu*k up. and if sh*t like this happens everyday it still dont mean that u have to ignore it.....

and why did u bring up russia?????

dont be acting all fu*king hard on internet, everyone has soft spots in them u retard.

sorry about yo cousin if it indeed is true

Last edited by AIshiitsonall; 08-09-2008 at 07:36 PM..
 9 years ago '08        #70
knAwle3ge 73 heat pts73
space
space
$6,244 | Props total: 384 384
 AIshiitsonall said:
what news did it make anyways...ofcourse anything like this happens will be in local news, think with ur head. it didnt make national news or anything, grow the fu*k up. and if sh*t like this happens everyday it still dont mean that u have to ignore it.....

and why did u bring up russia?????

dont be acting all fu*king hard on internet, everyone has soft spots in them u retard.

sorry about yo cousin if it indeed is true
Juss using russia as an example, first thing popped in my mind...
Yea I hear what you saying, but what im trying to say is dat somebody dies everyday off of stupid sh*t you know. Im pretty sure the same thing is gonna happen tonight somewhere in a party or club. So to me, its juss another death dat could be avoided...

And thank you for showing your condolise(cant' spell it) about my cousin...
 9 years ago '06        #71
LYTE 125 heat pts125
space
space
space
$14,121 | Props total: 4704 4704
sh*t happens??

this sh*t is pitiful
KKK(kids k!lling kids)
 08-09-2008, 08:28 PM         #72
AIshiitsonall  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 yourFATazzMAMA said:
Juss using russia as an example, first thing popped in my mind...
Yea I hear what you saying, but what im trying to say is dat somebody dies everyday off of stupid sh*t you know. Im pretty sure the same thing is gonna happen tonight somewhere in a party or club. So to me, its juss another death dat could be avoided...

And thank you for showing your condolise(cant' spell it) about my cousin...
k i get it
 9 years ago '04        #73
4sho 
space
space
space
$350 | Props total: 0 0
how many people actually read the whole article and thought outside the box, instead of just taking what the article said for fact. everyone in here so far has said they k!lled him for nothing or they k!lled for a "dirty look". maybe, just maybe they k!lled him because he was one of the people who stabbed the other dude twice. that doesnt excuse or jusify what they did, but i think its more conceivable that was why they did it.... i just hate how the media makes out the victim was some sort of innocent saint, and the k!ller had no real reason to k!ll him when it clearly states he was stabbed twice himself earlier. two wrongs dont make a right, but surely that would be a more logical explaination for why this murder took place??
 08-09-2008, 10:16 PM         #74
GhostDigga  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn...

Stereotypes come to life...
 08-09-2008, 10:49 PM         #75
AIshiitsonall  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 4sho said:
how many people actually read the whole article and thought outside the box, instead of just taking what the article said for fact. everyone in here so far has said they k!lled him for nothing or they k!lled for a "dirty look". maybe, just maybe they k!lled him because he was one of the people who stabbed the other dude twice. that doesnt excuse or jusify what they did, but i think its more conceivable that was why they did it.... i just hate how the media makes out the victim was some sort of innocent saint, and the k!ller had no real reason to k!ll him when it clearly states he was stabbed twice himself earlier. two wrongs dont make a right, but surely that would be a more logical explaination for why this murder took place??
retard there is no reason someone should take somebody else life ever. no good enough reason u dumbass...
 9 years ago '06        #76
KingHandelz 1 heat pts
space
space
$153 | Props total: 14 14
damn rip sh*t crazy nowdays gotta watch ya self..but it be the ugliest n*ggas -no homo- doin the wildist sh*t lol

Last edited by KingHandelz; 08-09-2008 at 11:24 PM..
 08-09-2008, 11:41 PM         #77
salomielove  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
WAKE UP PEOPLE!! - This is a human issue, not a racial issue.
 9 years ago '04        #78
strahan2004 40 heat pts40
space
space
$5,059 | Props total: 405 405
 ManOfSteel23 said:
Dont mean to be the guy to bring this up but if it was 2 white guys stabbing a black guy EVERY response would've been along the lines of; "RIP", "Those crackers are going to rot in hell", "I wish i could get my hands on those a**holes" etc.

But no, the responses in this thread are, "Shouldn't have mean mugged them." Like come on are yall that blind? A couple weeks ago there was an article about a group of WHITE guys jumping a mexican. Apparently the hispanic guy dies because of a seizure and all the threads are talking sh*t about the guys who jumped him. yet in this thread "Shouldn't have mean mugged them."

Maybe im reaching but most of the people on this fu*king forum are bipolar

Oh and dont give me hate i care to much about my internet rep

I have to admit you're right...
 08-10-2008, 01:41 AM         #79
Tarek  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn thats fu*ked up
 08-10-2008, 03:15 AM         #80
jataylorlfc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
at every1 focusing on race, this wasnt in america.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 8 - Tom Down! TV One Cancels NewsOne Now Bye Bye Roland
41 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago