Aug 9 - Jailed for life: Boy, 16, who stabbed 14-year-old to death over a dirty look

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
64 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
49 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
57 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-09-2008, 02:50 PM         #41
lyrical genius  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
not that most of the white people arent right about the glaring double standards, but what the fu*k do u expect

Im mixed and i find this sh*t ridiculous just as i would a black kid. but its OBVIOUS this sort of thing happens MORE to black people and the majority of humans are only gonna think about something that directly affects them. So, naturally, they are gonna be more offended by a black kid dying this way then a white kid

and what i really dont understand is why u bi*ch and moan about it. this site is filled with predominately black or people that wanna be. what u guys do would be like me going to a KKK site and actually expecting me to change some minds. i wouldnt though, cause that would be a huge waste of time, even if i KNEW i was right

honestly, i think most of the "defenders" are as foolish as the clowns posting negative sh*t about a dead little boy
 9 years ago '08        #42
ManOfSteel23 28 heat pts28
space
space
$2,981 | Props total: 1 1
 CalcuoCuchicheo said:
Yes, it does. People get r*ped every day - should it not be spoken about? Or, if it is spoken about, should it be dismissed with a sneering "sh*t happens"?

Maybe you should stick to hotlinking to your site 24/7, because obviously the concept of child murder being abhorrent is beyond you.

Same goes for you.

No, because THEY ARE murderERS.

Why were they "probably minding their own business"? Oh, because they were black. Good logic.

And why was it the "lil pricks started calling them" this, that or the next? Oh, because they were white. Again, impeccable logic.

How does he look like the type that did? You are an idiot & simply have posted too much nonsense in here to quote.

Really? Because there was an exchange of "dirty looks", according to the article. And yet, one kid is dead. Not everyone. So apparently you can be "mean mugging out here". But then, that's probably not what you mean, is it?

Relating the murder of a child to a comedy film. Such class.

And I suppose we best not get into the sick racial parallels you have attempted to draw.

So, by your own logic, white people - actually, all people - should enter threads about EVERYTHING & ANYTHING like "who cares? people die"? You aren't Ivan Drago, you little tool.

"white people been k!llin blacks all over all ages for the fu*kin longest, so i see why a black dude might look at this and go so what he deserved it" - ahh, so you can "see" why the murder of a child may be justified...based on things that OTHER people did YEARS ago? And why? Because the perpetrators of those things & the victim share the same skin colour. Unadulterated racism.

The fact that your response to the heartless murder of a child is "get over it yall" kind of sums up your worth as a human being.

Another attempt to justify inhumane actions. How can people come into this thread and criticise the victim & not the murderers? Unbelievable.

"but they probably from the slums" - where does it say anyone involved was from the slums? Race-based a.ssumption made to suggest some kind of external justification for inhumane actions.

"the privileged individual probably was laughing at them" - where does it say anyone involved was privileged? Or was laughing? Race-based a.ssumption made to, again, attempt to suggest some kind of justification for inhumane actions.

How do you know it would have been "5-10 years" for a "black on black crime"? Not only do you NOT know the law, or the legal system, of which you speak, but you don't even know which COUNTRY this happened in.

"Racial tensions in this country" - which country? You fu*king idiot. LEARN TO READ.

"chip on their shoulder" - still trying to justify what isn't justifiable.

This thread is sickening. The posts almost moreso than the article. Mods really need to get on their job. Even by Boxden's low standards, this is a shocking concentration of ignorance & hate.

Basically what i was trying to sum up :applause:
 9 years ago '05        #43
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
$6,478 | Props total: 3 3
 lyrical genius said:
not that most of the white people arent right about the glaring double standards, but what the fu*k do u expect

Im mixed and i find this sh*t ridiculous just as i would a black kid. but its OBVIOUS this sort of thing happens MORE to black people and the majority of humans are only gonna think about something that directly affects them. So, naturally, they are gonna be more offended by a black kid dying this way then a white kid

and what i really dont understand is why u bi*ch and moan about it. this site is filled with predominately black or people that wanna be. what u guys do would be like me going to a KKK site and actually expecting me to change some minds. i wouldnt though, cause that would be a huge waste of time, even if i KNEW i was right

honestly, i think most of the "defenders" are as foolish as the clowns posting negative sh*t about a dead little boy
The idea of racial identification simply doesn't apply here. This is a human issue, not a racial issue. It is natural for all humans to care about their children; but this also extends to children that are not "yours". You see a baby in the street alone, do you not care for it? Yes. Not because it's yours. Not because it's white & not because it's black. But because it's natural to.
An example of what I'm trying to say would be the murder of Damilola Taylor, which provoked HUGE outcry in the UK. Race wasn't the issue, the murder of a child was.

You can look at this murder & say you feel sympathy for the victim's family; you feel scared for your own loved ones in a society where children k!ll one another; you are abhorred by the pointlessness of such an act etc. None of that need be affected by race. And yet apparently it is here. Indeed, it's so affected that the reaction is one of indifference, or attempted justification. That's not even racial identification. It's racial hatred.

The problem with comparing BX to a KKK site is I imagine those on the latter site would readily admit to being racist. Indeed, that's what you'd expect going to a site run by &/or for a racist group. But BX isn't a racist group, in itself. The site wasn't made to promote racist views. And, more to the point, almost every last one of BX's members would claim they're not racist. If a bulk of BX's members - particularly the moderation staff - want to come out & announce this is a racist site, then cool. I'll leave. Until then, I'll keep taking issue with the ignorance exhibited here.

Last edited by CalcuoCuchicheo; 08-09-2008 at 03:13 PM..
 08-09-2008, 03:13 PM         #44
DaminOG™  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 arris said:
yep yep those fu*ktards haha, so how u suppose we get rid of em? maybe stab em up and murder em? u sound like a fu*ktard, and ur from oregon so i kno ur a pus*y, so y dont u start with urself.
im from kc mo and choose to get the hell outta that sh*thole into a positive location. i sound like a fu*ktard? umm yea ok another reply/post that makes no damn sense. and sry don't get mad cause you know im right.

ps. i def don't have sh*t to prove to some net warrior who doesn't know wtf goes down in the dot.
 08-09-2008, 03:29 PM         #45
Tempus # 1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:laughing25:
 9 years ago '04        #46
eza 
space
space
$3,686 | Props total: 1 1
man these fu*king animals should be hanged
 08-09-2008, 03:44 PM         #47
lyrical genius  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CalcuoCuchicheo said:
The idea of racial identification simply doesn't apply here. This is a human issue, not a racial issue. It is natural for all humans to care about their children; but this also extends to children that are not "yours". You see a baby in the street alone, do you not care for it? Yes. Not because it's yours. Not because it's white & not because it's black. But because it's natural to.
An example of what I'm trying to say would be the murder of Damilola Taylor, which provoked HUGE outcry in the UK. Race wasn't the issue, the murder of a child was.

You can look at this murder & say you feel sympathy for the victim's family; you feel scared for your own loved ones in a society where children k!ll one another; you are abhorred by the pointlessness of such an act etc. None of that need be affected by race. And yet apparently it is here. Indeed, it's so affected that the reaction is one of indifference, or attempted justification. That's not even racial identification. It's racial hatred.

The problem with comparing BX to a KKK site is I imagine those on the latter site would readily admit to being racist. Indeed, that's what you'd expect going to a site run by &/or for a racist group. But BX isn't a racist group, in itself. The site wasn't made to promote racist views. And, more to the point, almost every last one of BX's members would claim they're not racist. If a bulk of BX's members - particularly the moderation staff - want to come out & announce this is a racist site, then cool. I'll leave. Until then, I'll keep taking issue with the ignorance exhibited here.
racial identification ALWAYS applies kid, just as gender most likely does as well. You would tend to relate to a little white boy being k!lled more than a little black girl right? doesnt mean u dont feel bad, but u have to feel worse for one. at least if ur honest

then add in the fact the perpetrators are black and how cant this be about racial identification? perfect example is the dude that said "he probably called them zzzzzzzz." id be willing to bet a similar scenario has happened to every young person of color in here, thus racial identification. and that sort of thing happens thousands of times, daily.

Ill agree with most u said in that 2nd paragraph. however, ive definetly seen where a white kid dies tragically (crazy mom beat him to death with a spoon or something) and there is general compassion. Obviously, ur gonna have some a**holes trying to be funny but the same people ur claiming have racial hatred, would be the same people saying how fuked up that is. Most use this as an outlet from pardon me, white newssources. they dont show black kids missing on CNN or NBC or that sh*t. mainly white kids from the suburb. so why dont u do some actual good and write them and tell them to not show discrepancies and hypocrisy????? instead ur arguing (racially identifying) the reverse racism in how crimes are reacted to on BX. i could see why people wouldnt be so receptive, but u cant, cause ur racially identifying (the same thing ur complaining about)

Dogg, everybody is a hypocrite. learn that early and ull be much better off. and another thing, racist people dont think there racist......just right

PS
i wasnt just referring to u and my post doesnt take from the fact that this sh*t was wrong, white or black
 9 years ago '05        #48
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18

A lot of ppl get stabbed these days, boy just pissed off the wrong n*gga.
 9 years ago '08        #49
knAwle3ge 73 heat pts73
space
space
$6,245 | Props total: 385 385
everyone dies, especially the starving children in africa...

So why is this news....

and RIP...
 9 years ago '08        #50
ManOfSteel23 28 heat pts28
space
space
$2,981 | Props total: 1 1
 yourFATazzMAMA said:

So why is this news....

and RIP...

Yea so if theres a genocide tomorrow it shouldn't be on the news cause everybody dies...

By the way GENOCIDE means a mass k!lling...

Just wanted to make sure
 9 years ago '05        #51
JaiMega 
space
space
What a retard^
 08-09-2008, 04:54 PM         #52
AIshiitsonall  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 arris said:
i see where some of my peoples are commin from. first off its another dead human bein who cares? people die everyday everywhere for whatever reason get the fu*k over it.

1 life aint more important than the next, just maybe more important to u than the next guy.

lil boys younger than him who havent even done anything as much as a dirty look have been k!lled and they all dont get a post. white people been k!llin blacks all over all ages for the fu*kin longest, so i see why a black dude might look at this and go so what he deserved it.

14 year old white boy just caught a bad one thats all. better him than me. get over it yall. sh*t happens.
ur a fu*king disgrace to this planet. get ur a.ss off the internet u fu*king cuz guzzler
 08-09-2008, 04:56 PM         #53
AIshiitsonall  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sowhat said:
Real talk. Obviously these guys took it too far, but they probably from the slums The privileged individual probably was laughing at them and what not. A life sentence does bring in some kind of racial issues because if it was "black on black crime" at most the would have gotten 5-10 years. Racial tensions in this country still run rapid, it's just lest obvious. These guys probably felt the chip on their soulder crushing their neck.
a dude was stabbed for nothing......and k!lled. shut ur homo a.ss up he deserved to be executed...i dont give a sh*t if it was black or white whoever did the crime especially over a fu*king look deserves life sentence or death penalty. fu*k u
 9 years ago '05        #54
JaiMega 
space
space
 AIshiitsonall said:
ur a fu*king disgrace to this planet. get ur a.ss off the internet u fu*king cuz guzzler
Speaking of "cuz guzzlers"

Your mom should have swallowed you, cry MOAR f*g**t.
 08-09-2008, 05:05 PM         #55
AIshiitsonall  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 yourFATazzMAMA said:

So why is this news....

and RIP...
how can u say that u fu*king heartless son of a bi*ch?

some of yall need to get to college and learn points of life
 08-09-2008, 05:06 PM         #56
AIshiitsonall  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JaiMega said:
Speaking of "cuz guzzlers"

Your mom should have swallowed you, cry MOAR f*g**t.
at u standing up for a fu*king d bag...
 9 years ago '05        #57
drama_kiNg 62 heat pts62
space
space
$14,284 | Props total: 675 675
wow CalcuoCuchicheo just sh*tted on everyone in the thread..
 9 years ago '05        #58
drama_kiNg 62 heat pts62
space
space
$14,284 | Props total: 675 675
since when is it cool to show no compassion? a young boy is dead cus of a dirty look, his life is over and you guys are going to sit here on the internet and point and laugh? i dont give a fu*k if the kid is black, white, purple, green, the dudes dead show some respect..

but then again i forgot that you're all HARD and too much of a thug to show that you care. you guys have a skewed view on life, i cant believe the sh*t im reading ..

Last edited by drama_kiNg; 08-09-2008 at 05:30 PM..
 08-09-2008, 05:43 PM         #59
AIshiitsonall  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 drama_kiNg said:
since when is it cool to show no compassion? a young boy is dead cus of a dirty look, his life is over and you guys are going to sit here on the internet and point and laugh? i dont give a fu*k if the kid is black, white, purple, green, the dudes dead show some respect..

but then again i forgot that you're all HARD and too much of a thug to show that you care. you guys have a skewed view on life, i cant believe the sh*t im reading ..
thank you
 9 years ago '08        #60
knAwle3ge 73 heat pts73
space
space
$6,245 | Props total: 385 385
 AIshiitsonall said:
how can u say that u fu*king heartless son of a bi*ch?

some of yall need to get to college and learn points of life
So you want me to cry for Russia attacking Georgia and k!lling a whole village?

You have a soft spot in you.:girly0:

And yes it should not be news because sh*t like this happen everyday, fu*k my cousin got k!lled last week for something he's not a part of, and did dat sh*t make it to the news? NO

And one last thing, I went to college and have my AA on accounting so I know you need to go some where with dat.

You just need some pus*y...:aloofandbored0:
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc