Aug 9 - Jailed for life: Boy, 16, who stabbed 14-year-old to death over a dirty look

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
15 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
33 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #21
mtownrepa 1 heat pts
space
space
$317 | Props total: 0 0
as soon as i seen the white kid. i knew the k!ller were black....i dunno why:greetings10:

jataylorlfc said:

the worst bit is that no1 helped him imo
 08-09-2008, 10:57 AM         #22
Hot Boy Quila  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jataylorlfc said:
did u read the article? two groups exchanged looks, then the COWARDS because thats what they are, older, bigger lads, chasing down a lone 14 year old, stabbing him in the arse, yet the kid still tries 2 get away then pinning him down and stabbing him.

u lot are either very sheltered or absolute c*ntS
man shut your great britain a.ss up...
 08-09-2008, 11:16 AM         #23
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn rip
 9 years ago '07        #24
notic99 25 heat pts25
space
space
$7,584 | Props total: 0 0

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '05        #25
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
Damn he got shanked!

Fix yo face n*gga!
 08-09-2008, 01:24 PM         #26
DaminOG™  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ManOfSteel23 said:
Dont mean to be the guy to bring this up but if it was 2 white guys stabbing a black guy EVERY response would've been along the lines of; "RIP", "Those crackers are going to rot in hell", "I wish i could get my hands on those a**holes" etc.

But no, the responses in this thread are, "Shouldn't have mean mugged them." Like come on are yall that blind? A couple weeks ago there was an article about a group of WHITE guys jumping a mexican. Apparently the hispanic guy dies because of a seizure and all the threads are talking sh*t about the guys who jumped him. yet in this thread "Shouldn't have mean mugged them."

Maybe im reaching but most of the people on this fu*king forum are bipolar

Oh and dont give me hate i care to much about my internet rep
agreed. yet those same fu*ktards will ignore this typa post and continue to act like what happened here is ok . too bad we cant get rid of pussies and fu*ktards like them in the world.
 08-09-2008, 01:41 PM         #27
arris  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i see where some of my peoples are commin from. first off its another dead human bein who cares? people die everyday everywhere for whatever reason get the fu*k over it.

1 life aint more important than the next, just maybe more important to u than the next guy.

lil boys younger than him who havent even done anything as much as a dirty look have been k!lled and they all dont get a post. white people been k!llin blacks all over all ages for the fu*kin longest, so i see why a black dude might look at this and go so what he deserved it.

14 year old white boy just caught a bad one thats all. better him than me. get over it yall. sh*t happens.
 08-09-2008, 01:49 PM         #28
arris  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
oh yea and how every topic on boxden become a race issue with someone sayin what woulda happend if it was the other way around haha.

a white person havin the nerve to bring up a race issue need his a.ss beat tho. YALL GET ENOUGH MOTHERfu*kIN BREAKS. be satisfied with what yall got we have alot less.

smh @ at the comment that was like if the lil boy was black people in the thread would be postin i wish i could get my hands on the motherfu*kers.

guess what more times than not the lil boy is black. and when it happens u never hear about it cause dont nobody give a fu*k, no news report, no newspaper article, no suspects, nobody caught, no justice.

smh @ all yall dumb crackers who dont realize that even tho u may not be racist and it may not be ur fault sh*t just aint equal. crybaby a.ss motherfu*kers just need somethin to say.

i really cant get over a white person sayin if he was black sh*t would be different ina better way. or people would react better or whatever. like theres sometype of reverse racism goin on hahahaha
 9 years ago '06        #29
c-rizzle 
space
space
$1,266 | Props total: 1 1
shouldnta been lookin at him like that
 08-09-2008, 01:51 PM         #30
arris  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
agreed. yet those same fu*ktards will ignore this typa post and continue to act like what happened here is ok . too bad we cant get rid of pussies and fu*ktards like them in the world.
yep yep those fu*ktards haha, so how u suppose we get rid of em? maybe stab em up and murder em? u sound like a fu*ktard, and ur from oregon so i kno ur a pu**y, so y dont u start with urself.

Last edited by arris; 08-09-2008 at 01:52 PM..
 9 years ago '07        #31
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
 Hot Boy Quila said:
man shut your great britain a.ss up...
 08-09-2008, 02:10 PM         #32
HeavenlySword  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*king zzzzzzs. hang em.
 9 years ago '08        #33
Sowhat 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,571 | Props total: 1 1
 1blood said:
cause their black

they were probaly minded they own buissness and those lil pricks started calling them zzzzzzzs or some thing!
Real talk. Obviously these guys took it too far, but they probably from the slums The privileged individual probably was laughing at them and what not. A life sentence does bring in some kind of racial issues because if it was "black on black crime" at most the would have gotten 5-10 years. Racial tensions in this country still run rapid, it's just lest obvious. These guys probably felt the chip on their soulder crushing their neck.
 08-09-2008, 02:12 PM         #34
adamk922  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ManOfSteel23 said:
Dont mean to be the guy to bring this up but if it was 2 white guys stabbing a black guy EVERY response would've been along the lines of; "RIP", "Those crackers are going to rot in hell", "I wish i could get my hands on those a**holes" etc.

But no, the responses in this thread are, "Shouldn't have mean mugged them." Like come on are yall that blind? A couple weeks ago there was an article about a group of WHITE guys jumping a mexican. Apparently the hispanic guy dies because of a seizure and all the threads are talking sh*t about the guys who jumped him. yet in this thread "Shouldn't have mean mugged them."

Maybe im reaching but most of the people on this fu*king forum are bipolar

Oh and dont give me hate i care to much about my internet rep

If you didn't say it I would've.......
 08-09-2008, 02:12 PM         #35
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This happens in NYC everyday, but people get smacked up
 08-09-2008, 02:16 PM         #36
tha_ape  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 1blood said:
cause their black

they were probaly minded they own buissness and those lil pricks started calling them zzzzzzzs or some thing!
??? You serious? First off, I know some cats that would beat people down for lookin at them wrong. Its stupid as hell. BUT, even if the kid did call them zzzzzzzs, its no reason to k!ll someone.
 9 years ago '08        #37
ManOfSteel23 28 heat pts28
space
space
$2,981 | Props total: 1 1
 arris said:
oh yea and how every topic on boxden become a race issue with someone sayin what woulda happend if it was the other way around haha.

a white person havin the nerve to bring up a race issue need his a.ss beat tho. YALL GET ENOUGH MOTHERfu*kIN BREAKS. be satisfied with what yall got we have alot less.

smh @ at the comment that was like if the lil boy was black people in the thread would be postin i wish i could get my hands on the motherfu*kers.

guess what more times than not the lil boy is black. and when it happens u never hear about it cause dont nobody give a fu*k, no news report, no newspaper article, no suspects, nobody caught, no justice.

smh @ all yall dumb crackers who dont realize that even tho u may not be racist and it may not be ur fault sh*t just aint equal. crybaby a.ss motherfu*kers just need somethin to say.

i really cant get over a white person sayin if he was black sh*t would be different ina better way. or people would react better or whatever. like theres sometype of reverse racism goin on hahahaha

Look at this thread, Yea dudes not black but its the most recent news of a "Non-White" getting k!lled:

The first two post after the threadstarters is what i need you to look at, People actually giving a fu*k that someone died. But when this white kid gets shanked, "Kid shouldn't have mean mugged them."

And cause i fliped it around and said it would be different if the guy was another race (and posted an example of how the responses are different) that makes me automatically white right?

and just so you know...

Your Logic is fu*king retarded

... Next?
 9 years ago '04        #38
Eminem313 2 heat pts
space
space
$813 | Props total: 0 0
 luda06 said:
sh*t happens.

fcuuuukin nig*ers. Always thinking that us white people have something to prove to them. All bad seeds and apples
 9 years ago '04        #39
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,834 | Props total: 1999 1999
 1blood said:
cause their black

yah im sure thats exactly what happened...

:rolleyes: ignorance at its finest
 9 years ago '05        #40
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
$6,478 | Props total: 3 3
 luda06 said:
sh*t happens.
Yes, it does. People get r*ped every day - should it not be spoken about? Or, if it is spoken about, should it be dismissed with a sneering "sh*t happens"?

Maybe you should stick to hotlinking to your site 24/7, because obviously the concept of child murder being abhorrent is beyond you.

StatisticZ said:
^^^^^^
Same goes for you.

1blood said:
cause their black

No, because THEY ARE murderERS.

Why were they "probably minding their own business"? Oh, because they were black. Good logic.

And why was it the "lil pricks started calling them" this, that or the next? Oh, because they were white. Again, impeccable logic.

StatisticZ said:
I think he did give dirty looks, kid looks like the type who did!
How does he look like the type that did? You are an idiot & simply have posted too much nonsense in here to quote.

deLeet said:
You cant be mean mugging out there.......
Really? Because there was an exchange of "dirty looks", according to the article. And yet, one kid is dead. Not everyone. So apparently you can be "mean mugging out here". But then, that's probably not what you mean, is it?

notic99 said:
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/08/08/article-1042914-0236C96000000578-419_468x359.jpg

Relating the murder of a child to a comedy film. Such class.

And I suppose we best not get into the sick racial parallels you have attempted to draw.

arris said:
i see where some of my peoples are commin from. first off its another dead human bein who cares? people die everyday everywhere for whatever reason get the fu*k over it.

1 life aint more important than the next, just maybe more important to u than the next guy.

lil boys younger than him who havent even done anything as much as a dirty look have been k!lled and they all dont get a post. white people been k!llin blacks all over all ages for the fu*kin longest, so i see why a black dude might look at this and go so what he deserved it.

14 year old white boy just caught a bad one thats all. better him than me. get over it yall. sh*t happens.
So, by your own logic, white people - actually, all people - should enter threads about EVERYTHING & ANYTHING like "who cares? people die"? You aren't Ivan Drago, you little tool.

"white people been k!llin blacks all over all ages for the fu*kin longest, so i see why a black dude might look at this and go so what he deserved it" - ahh, so you can "see" why the murder of a child may be justified...based on things that OTHER people did YEARS ago? And why? Because the perpetrators of those things & the victim share the same skin colour. Unadulterated racism.

The fact that your response to the heartless murder of a child is "get over it yall" kind of sums up your worth as a human being.

c-rizzle said:
shouldnta been lookin at him like that
Another attempt to justify inhumane actions. How can people come into this thread and criticise the victim & not the murderers? Unbelievable.

Sowhat said:
Real talk. Obviously these guys took it too far, but they probably from the slums The privileged individual probably was laughing at them and what not. A life sentence does bring in some kind of racial issues because if it was "black on black crime" at most the would have gotten 5-10 years. Racial tensions in this country still run rapid, it's just lest obvious. These guys probably felt the chip on their soulder crushing their neck.
"but they probably from the slums" - where does it say anyone involved was from the slums? Race-based a.ssumption made to suggest some kind of external justification for inhumane actions.

"the privileged individual probably was laughing at them" - where does it say anyone involved was privileged? Or was laughing? Race-based a.ssumption made to, again, attempt to suggest some kind of justification for inhumane actions.

How do you know it would have been "5-10 years" for a "black on black crime"? Not only do you NOT know the law, or the legal system, of which you speak, but you don't even know which COUNTRY this happened in.

"Racial tensions in this country" - which country? You fu*king idiot. LEARN TO READ.

"chip on their shoulder" - still trying to justify what isn't justifiable.

This thread is sickening. The posts almost moreso than the article. Mods really need to get on their job. Even by Boxden's low standards, this is a shocking concentration of ignorance & hate.

Last edited by CalcuoCuchicheo; 08-09-2008 at 02:40 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
226 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
46 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now