Aug 9 - Jailed for life: Boy, 16, who stabbed 14-year-old to death over a dirty look

most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
86 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
193 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-09-2008, 06:37 AM         #1
8259 pageviews
180 comments

jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Aug 9 - Jailed for life: Boy, 16, who stabbed 14-year-old to death over a dirty look

[pic - click to view]

VIDEO

Jailed for life: Boy, 16, who stabbed 14-year-old to death 'over a dirty look'

By Nick Mcdermott
Last updated at 7:16 PM on 08th August 2008

* commentsComments (0)
* Add to My Stories Add to My Stories

Martin Dinnegan

[pic - click to view]

Martin Dinnegan was stabbed to death after two groups of youths exchanged 'dirty looks'

A teenager was today jailed for life after he stabbed a talented schoolboy to death while under a supervision order.

Fourteen-year-old Martin Dinnegan was stabbed in the back four times near his home in Holloway, North London, after two groups of youths clashed.

Martin was singled out after the groups exchanged 'dirty looks'.

He was chased by a gang and left dying in the street in June last year.

Joseph Chin, 16, who has a history of violent crime, was handed a life sentence with a minimum term of 12 years after he was found guilty of murder by an Old Bailey jury.

Another teenager, Kevron Williams, 17, was convicted of attempting to cause grievous bodily harm during the attack in June 2007, and was given four years in youth detention.

[pic - click to view]

The judge yesterday lifted reporting restrictions identifying the underage k!ller and his accomplice.

Sentencing the pair, Judge Brian Barker, the Common Serjeant of London, described the incident as 'arrogant group violence', adding 'this was a vengeful attack out of all proportion to what may have gone on before.'

He said: 'The public have every right to be concerned about the increased growth of this sort of violence.

'It is a tragedy that this sort of triviality caused such a young man to lose his life and has caused enduring heartache to his friends and family.'
Kevron Williams

Killer Joseph Chin was handed a life sentence for stabbing Martin while Kevron Williams was convicted of grievous bodily harm

Chin stabbed Martin after being knifed twice himself during a series of flare-ups on the day.

The judge told him: 'This was a vengeful attack out of all proportion to what may have gone on before and no mercy was shown.'

Chin had a criminal record dating back to 2004, including the possession of a snooker ball in a sock and threatening a man with a hollow bar.

In September 2006 he was given a 12-month supervision order after kicking a shopkeeper unconscious when challenged for stealing some food from outside the store, and was still under the order when Martin died the following June.

Aftab Jafferjee QC, prosecuting, said teenagers are now prepared to use violence when showing off in front of friends.

He said: 'This is such a case, which leads from dirty looks to death in one hour.'

The trial heard that Martin had been on a bus when looks were exchanged with a rival group on bicycles.

Following another encounter when Chin received two cuts, Martin ran away and was chased along the street.

He was initially caught up by Williams, who punched him to the ground and stabbed him in the buttocks with a screwdriver, but then got up and continued to flee.

Tom Morgan, a witness who lived in the area, said he saw Martin running past him pleading: 'Please help me.'

Scroll down for more
Dinnegan

Dinnegan

Dinnegan

These dramatic CCTV images show the 14-year-old desperately trying to escape his attackers

He saw a 'white-faced' Martin raise his hands as if to placate a youth who approached him on a BMX bicycle.

But the cyclist, Chin, then knocked him to the ground and pinned him down.

'Then I saw what seemed to be a stabbing motion rather than a punching motion four or five times in very rapid succession,' said Mr Morgan.

Martin, a pupil at St Aloysius College in Archway, lived on a local housing estate where there was rivalry with youths living on another estate.

Mr Jafferjee said he was 'entirely without blame during the final confrontation' and had in fact fled from the encounter.

The victim's mother, Lorraine Dinnegan, paid an emotional tribute to her son, saying: 'Martin was a charming, loving boy who has left us with cherished memories that will remain with us forever.

'The pain that Martin's death has caused for our family is indescribable. Life will never be the same, a piece of our heart has been taken.

'We as a family will never make sense of the unnecessary suffering that was inflicted upon Martin.

'It was extremely sad to be burying Martin at the tender age of 14.'

[pic - click to view]

http://www.dailymail.co.u .. irty-look.html

the worst bit is that no1 helped him imo image

180 comments for "Aug 9 - Jailed for life: Boy, 16, who stabbed 14-year-old to death over a dirty look"

08-09-2008, 06:48 AM         #2
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*t happens.
 08-09-2008, 07:27 AM         #3
StatisticZ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 luda06 said:
sh*t happens.
^^^^^^
 08-09-2008, 07:38 AM         #4
1blood  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
cause their black

they were probaly minded they own buissness and those lil pricks started calling them zzzzzzzs or some thing!
 08-09-2008, 07:55 AM         #5
jataylorlfc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 1blood said:
cause their black

they were probaly minded they own buissness and those lil pricks started calling them zzzzzzzs or some thing!

are u joking or what?
 08-09-2008, 08:10 AM         #6
StatisticZ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think he did give dirty looks, kid looks like the type who did!
 08-09-2008, 08:14 AM         #7
jataylorlfc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
did u read the article? two groups exchanged looks, then the COWARDS because thats what they are, older, bigger lads, chasing down a lone 14 year old, stabbing him in the arse, yet the kid still tries 2 get away then pinning him down and stabbing him.

u lot are either very sheltered or absolute c*ntS
 08-09-2008, 08:17 AM         #8
deLeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You cant be mean mugging out there.......
 9 years ago '04        #9
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 StatisticZ said:
^^^^^^
u and him are fu*king retarded
 08-09-2008, 08:24 AM         #10
StatisticZ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 majestic75 said:
Damn this is the second crime article about the UK in two days. Brits are steppin their murder game up. Good sh*t y'all.
^My point exactly when I agree with dude that said sh*t happens. This sh*t is common in the US, a lot of the time it's kids younger than this one that didn't even get to give a 'dirty' look.
 08-09-2008, 08:36 AM         #11
jataylorlfc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StatisticZ said:
^My point exactly when I agree with dude that said sh*t happens. This sh*t is common in the US, a lot of the time it's kids younger than this one that didn't even get to give a 'dirty' look.
so this amount of cowardice is common there?

people get in f!ghtS all the time over here over looks, (walk down any street from big citys to villages on saturday nights and youll see people f!ghting in the streets, from young teenagers to 60 year olds), staring each other out etc. but its the way they could have left it yet pursued the k!ll like deranged animals.

and an 11 year old was shot this year for no reason, in an area thats not that bad, so i dont really see your point standing for anything other than a display of twisted macho-ness and chest puffing which is actually more cowardly than just having it out with no weapons.
 9 years ago '04        #12
wheezyfbaby 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,410 | Props total: 29 29
These sensitive want to be thugs need to quit. Unless some one blantantly disrespects you by putting their hands on you, then let it go.
 9 years ago '07        #13
JoeDoe22 50 heat pts50
space
space
$4,117 | Props total: 230 230
 wheezyfbaby said:
These sensitive want to be thugs need to quit. Unless some one blantantly disrespects you by putting their hands on you, then let it go.
You know everyone has to be hard on the internet...and even then just scrap, only reason you should have to k!ll someone is if your life is in danger.
 08-09-2008, 08:54 AM         #14
StatisticZ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jataylorlfc said:
so this amount of cowardice is common there?

people get in f!ghtS all the time over here over looks, (walk down any street from big citys to villages on saturday nights and youll see people f!ghting in the streets, from young teenagers to 60 year olds), staring each other out etc. but its the way they could have left it yet pursued the k!ll like deranged animals.

and an 11 year old was shot this year for no reason, in an area thats not that bad, so i dont really see your point standing for anything other than a display of twisted macho-ness and chest puffing which is actually more cowardly than just having it out with no weapons.
 08-09-2008, 08:56 AM         #15
Exodus X13  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 1blood said:
cause their black

"cause they're black"

Wow, I really shouldn't have done that will all the other mistakes in your sentence.

So someone calls you a name that gives you the right to k!ll them? Give them a good hiding and that's it no need for murder.

I think your mother drank alcohol and smoked during her pregnancy.
 9 years ago '08        #16
ManOfSteel23 28 heat pts28
space
space
$2,981 | Props total: 1 1
Dont mean to be the guy to bring this up but if it was 2 white guys stabbing a black guy EVERY response would've been along the lines of; "RIP", "Those crackers are going to rot in hell", "I wish i could get my hands on those a**holes" etc.

But no, the responses in this thread are, "Shouldn't have mean mugged them." Like come on are yall that blind? A couple weeks ago there was an article about a group of WHITE guys jumping a mexican. Apparently the hispanic guy dies because of a seizure and all the threads are talking sh*t about the guys who jumped him. yet in this thread "Shouldn't have mean mugged them."

Maybe im reaching but most of the people on this fu*king forum are bipolar

Oh and dont give me hate i care to much about my internet rep
 9 years ago '08        #17
space
space
 StatisticZ said:
I think he did give dirty looks, kid looks like the type who did!

Yea dude deserves to die over a look he gave him...
 08-09-2008, 09:20 AM         #18
StatisticZ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ManOfSteel23 said:
Yea dude deserves to die over a look he gave him...
Smh@ the attention span of people on this forum. I swear to god, some of you are the dumbest people ever that act smarter than they are.. Basically like the a.sshat who created this thread.

I never said the kid deserved to die. I said he looked like the type to give dirty looks. @ you. I hope a nuclear bomb lands on your house.
 9 years ago '07        #19
vikvon 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,925 | Props total: 376 376
man as soon as I read the title I knew it was either gonna be some dumb n*ggaz...

its n*ggaz like that who keep makin the rest of us look bad...these kids need to fall back
 9 years ago '08        #20
space
space
 StatisticZ said:
Smh@ the attention span of people on this forum. I swear to god, some of you are the dumbest people ever that act smarter than they are.. Basically like the a.sshat who created this thread.

I never said the kid deserved to die. I said he looked like the type to give dirty looks. @ you. I hope a nuclear bomb lands on your house.

Nobody was debating if he was the type to give dirty looks or not. What was the point of bringing that up?

and at "RIP" to bernie mac that died because of natural diseases, but " Looks like the type to give dirty looks" when a KID is stabbed to death

You done?
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
87 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
52 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
92 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
71 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
64 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
56 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy