NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
41 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
vida guerra
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
145 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-09-2008, 01:05 PM         #41
Got Cheeve?  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the Camel had sand in his mouth
 9 years ago '06        #42
waytoomuch 4 heat pts
space
space
$27,612 | Props total: 8936 8936
 Im_Drunk said:
Camels are used to the desert....of course he'd feel outta place and nervous....c'mon people smarten up...

\ /\ /
\ / \ /
 9 years ago '05        #43
Str8 outta Cuse 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,515 | Props total: 49 49
he just forgot a couple words it wasnt that bad. .Am i alone on thinking that?
 9 years ago '04        #44
jewelz1132 5 heat pts
space
space
$12,679 | Props total: 2213 2213
 chi100z said:
@ n*ggas tryin hard to slam Jigga. Jay is wit the mayor while yah fav rapper is strugglin to sell out the arena he performs at n*ggas.

and furthermore, fellas? stop talkin about a n*ggas looks, it sounds mad fu*kn suspect

:agreement6: Jay is king :greetings10:
my favorite rapper jay-z but i guess i aint devoted as some of yall n*ggas who wont even laugh at a joke about the man
 9 years ago '06        #45
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
 chi100z said:
so u walk up to random n*ggas n let them know how nice/ugly they look? gotta be kiddin me n*gga thats the most homo sh*t i eva heard in my life

to each his own i guess, still though..Jay >> your fav rapper

n*gga Nas got no love at the NY Rock the Bells and when Jay came out n*ggas went ape sh*t :laughing9:

ur "hero" prays to Jigga n*gga :agreement6:
you bringing nas into a totally irrelevant jay thread = you throwing in the towel...waiving the white flag...you lost son...d!ckride your man on your own time, preferably behind closed doors
 9 years ago '06        #46
canal_boys 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,305 | Props total: 445 445
they can only talk on his looks
 08-09-2008, 05:27 PM         #47
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if u can pull a bi*ch like beyonce it dont matter how ugly u are, but he look nervous in public like hes paranoid. hes outta his element, his comfort zone.

Last edited by DrX; 08-09-2008 at 05:37 PM..
 08-09-2008, 08:21 PM         #48
KingStarbury3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I heard they had him on monday night football and he sounded like he didnt know much about football and they clowned him after he left.
 08-09-2008, 08:30 PM         #49
Vortex180  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KingStarbury3 said:
I heard they had him on monday night football and he sounded like he didnt know much about football and they clowned him after he left.

lool, link??
 08-09-2008, 08:50 PM         #50
KingStarbury3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Vortex180 said:
lool, link??
i wish i had one...i remember someone from sohh said it. They said he was on monday night football promoting kingdom come....I found links proving he was on monday night football but i cant find anything about him gettin clowned. Im not suprised...Hes not good at speaking publicly about things besides rap.
 08-09-2008, 09:02 PM         #51
M.A.G. OR CHAOS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I wouldnt mind looking like a camel if I could pull a girl like that.
 08-09-2008, 10:44 PM         #52
Chrome  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ByrdManJR. said:

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '05        #53
HoviWay 
space
space
$899 | Props total: 0 0
...i cant stop laughin....n*ggas LOOOOVE to hate jay-z,good gracious sh*t is worse than having a stalker...look at wat the n*gga is doin...hes standin wit the fu*kin MAYOR doin somethin that even regular n*ggas in the coprorate world wud dream of doin,yes n*ggas thought it was OK to watch or "admire" 12MINS worth of video,CHECKIN OUT jay-z ,to determiine how ugly the n*gga is........cmon n*ggas....i enjoy laughin at jay-z jokes but this one is jus promoting homos3xuality and hatred that stems from envy and inability to attain as much as another n*gga....:lolL...not cool n*ggas,not cool.......(u may all now proceed to diss...:lol)
 08-09-2008, 11:43 PM         #54
hiphop4ever  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this thread is still going strong i see
 9 years ago '06        #55
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
 HoviWay said:
...i cant stop laughin....n*ggas LOOOOVE to hate jay-z,good gracious sh*t is worse than having a stalker...look at wat the n*gga is doin...hes standin wit the fu*kin MAYOR doin somethin that even regular n*ggas in the coprorate world wud dream of doin,yes n*ggas thought it was OK to watch or "admire" 12MINS worth of video,CHECKIN OUT jay-z ,to determiine how ugly the n*gga is........cmon n*ggas....i enjoy laughin at jay-z jokes but this one is jus promoting homos3xuality and hatred that stems from envy and inability to attain as much as another n*gga....:lolL...not cool n*ggas,not cool.......(u may all now proceed to diss...:lol)
ok HOVIway lmao

@ ppl losin b4 they make 1 post on boxden
 9 years ago '05        #56
HoviWay 
space
space
 SHootar said:
ok HOVIway lmao

@ ppl losin b4 they make 1 post on boxden
ok SHOOTER......u do know there are 2websites right....and u do know u are quite irrelevant cos u fit a certain criteria right??
 9 years ago '06        #57
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
 HoviWay said:
ok SHOOTER......u do know there are 2websites right....and u do know u are quite irrelevant cos u fit a certain criteria right??
i dont even know what the fu*k ur talking about

but its funny to me seein someone come in writing a paragraph begging for ppl to stop poking fun at jay, and ur userid was made after jay. that sh*ts comical to me.
 9 years ago '08        #58
DUCE 141 heat pts141
space
space
$10,551 | Props total: 537 537
 Arson said:
stfu and get that c*ck out ya mouth ya silly f*g**t, d*cks are for chicks
internet thug LOL
jay-z won
 9 years ago '05        #59
HoviWay 
space
space
 SHootar said:
i dont even know what the fu*k ur talking about

but its funny to me seein someone come in writing a paragraph begging for ppl to stop poking fun at jay, and ur userid was made after jay. that sh*ts comical to me.
have u ever got anything anyone has ever talked about??wat i find comical is smartasses who dont get it when they are the ones being poked at....my userid dont mean jack...i enjoy calling idiots homos3xuals cos they often don realize wat they are........why wud a trophy holder need defending??i get a kick out off talkin down to idiots like u.thats the fun part since u find it so hard to understand.......
 08-10-2008, 03:52 AM         #60
Phillycat  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
cause when you got 650 million looks take a backseat... if lookin like a camel gets me to fu*k beyonce on a regular well sh*t let me walk the fu*kin desert
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
97 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
127 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
84 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
58 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
96 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy