Rapper wit best street cred?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
40 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-10-2008, 11:19 PM         #81
Dat Nucca 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Southern_Boi said:
no

he didnt, whats fu*ked up is i think he still doin time

Maybe Im mistaken but...I heard that they raided the spot and he shot a plain clothes....severly wounded him

He'll be released this year
 9 years ago '06        #82
imthatinfamous 39 heat pts39
space
space
$7,997 | Props total: 3483 3483
Styles P
 08-10-2008, 11:48 PM         #83
G0tti 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
BMF n*ggaS, dey dun play my nino
 9 years ago '06        #84
Southern_Boi 
space
space
$2,761 | Props total: 1 1
 Dat Nucca said:
Maybe Im mistaken but...I heard that they raided the spot and he shot a plain clothes....severly wounded him

He'll be released this year
bullet evidence showed it wasnt his bullet and the cop was hit by friendly fire. If they knew this sh*t right after it happened he probably wouldve been out, but still at least he aint go out like Plies and T.I.
 08-11-2008, 05:05 AM         #85
johnjohn41 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lol @ no one mentioning freekey zeekey.
 08-11-2008, 05:07 AM         #86
johnjohn41 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 macknbg said:
cassidy- (my favorite rapper) actually k!llt a n*gga

shawty lo- big time d-boy in bankhead. had big boy whips b4 d4l. check T.I.'s im serious video. at about 1:20s u see shawty walk by TI and u see da whips. Them is his. they hit em up to come help TI look good. so he had dope money before rap.

Gucci- actually k!llt a n*gga. an also hooks up wit shawty lo movin bricks.

Yo Gotti- is literally in the streets all the time wit his n*ggas

an imma big gucci fan also but i gotta say JEEZY- jus listen to the n*gga.
Stop sucking cassidy's d*ck...he ain't k!ll NOBODY.
 08-11-2008, 06:32 AM         #87
Mr Nice 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if we going off straight facts... fat joe

list of rappers he has given the beats to

papoose
cuban link
sunkiss
master ace

theres more but i forgot
 9 years ago '06        #88
JamesAdamsIz808 2 heat pts
space
space
$10,173 | Props total: 190 190
Gucci got out of a bad situation and blasted n*ggas. Its gotta be him.. my mans avoided a set up and everything.
 9 years ago '04        #89
kc10785 
space
space
$4,270 | Props total: 170 170
Scarface and Devin
 9 years ago '04        #90
Rich21 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,071 | Props total: 26 26
just cuz you shoot a n*gga doesn't mean you got street cred. i shot a n*gga before on some real sh*t. it dont make you kno more hood or havin more street cred. n*ggas just kno you stupid enough to do it.
 9 years ago '08        #91
macknbg 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$481 | Props total: 216 216
 johnjohn41 said:
Stop sucking cassidy's d*ck...he ain't k!ll NOBODY.
aww foreal,

go ask DESMOND HAWKINS
 08-11-2008, 08:09 AM         #92
0 killacam 0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rich21 said:
just cuz you shoot a n*gga doesn't mean you got street cred. i shot a n*gga before on some real sh*t. it dont make you kno more hood or havin more street cred. n*ggas just kno you stupid enough to do it.
You ain't shot no one clown...thanks for putting the sh*t out on boxden though...snitching on yourself.
 9 years ago '08        #93
macknbg 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 0 k!llacam 0 said:
You ain't shot no one clown...thanks for putting the sh*t out on boxden though...snitching on yourself.

E-THUG
 9 years ago '04        #94
Rich21 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,071 | Props total: 26 26
 0 k!llacam 0 said:
lmfao @ i aint shoot anyone, you crazy homie this was back in 2003 i did shoot a n*gga. and im sure they looking for me on boxden after 5 years. gimme a break

macknbg said:

E-THUG
nah homie i aint no e-thug at all i was just being real. only happened one time not some sh*t i do everyday or plan to do again. def. not an e-thug i think you just used to the rest of BX
 9 years ago '08        #95
macknbg 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 Rich21 said:
lmfao @ i aint shoot anyone, you crazy homie this was back in 2003 i did shoot a n*gga. and im sure they looking for me on boxden after 5 years. gimme a break

nah homie i aint no e-thug at all i was just being real. only happened one time not some sh*t i do everyday or plan to do again. def. not an e-thug i think you just used to the rest of BX
maybe u did, sh*t happens
 9 years ago '08        #96
arthurmack27 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,934 | Props total: 687 687
rawse the bawse
 08-11-2008, 10:07 AM         #97
soundtrackk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i forgot a few

M.O.P
CORMEGA
BIG NOYD
KOOL G RAP
 9 years ago '07        #98
Jersey732 6 heat pts
space
space
$4,624 | Props total: 400 400
bone.
 9 years ago '05        #99
Killaaj 
space
space
$2,368 | Props total: 64 64
 MissLoveOne said:
So you're saying, it's just utterly impssoible for a rapper to have a criminal or street back ground? That's a lie itself, because there happen to be several rappers out there, that happen to have a record on paper. And no, it ain't paid for. Let me put it like this, every rapper that pick up a mic ain't lying to you. Every rapper with a deal, certainly ain't a platinum one.

First y'all complain aout how rappers are fake and lying. Then when some real ones do come along with some validity with them, and actually start putting out quality music. So what he did this, so what he did that, so what blah blah blah. That don't make him real or the toughest. Make up y'all minds, which one is it.

Either way, the point is, why does it even matter? I'm tired of that sh*t being glorified by y'all. The folks that have been there will tell you don't do it. Nothing good came of it. So why do we continue to glorify the negative sh*t? And y'all wonder why Hip Hop is so backwards. This is why.
Why yall glorify f*g**t a.ss lolipop songs and sh*t. Every song girls constantly play is s3x songs. Little Girls listen and start choosing at an early age... Dumb a.ss n*ggas tryna impress yall ducks doing this WANNABE GANGSTA sh*t. You dont like hip hop get the fu*k on.

These boxden characters say things because there mad. Clown a.ss n*ggas dont know sh*t. Most rappers are broke before the rap game... How they gon pay for street cred broke. n*ggas feed n*ggas once they get in... Thats real. Not some clown a.ss computer boy justifying a n*gga pastlife off some guessing type sh*t. Everytime you get on here its always he aint this, he aint that.. Damn GET OFF OF n*ggaS NUTS DUDES:fruit:
 9 years ago '06        #100
MissLoveOne 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,129 | Props total: 42 42
 Killaaj said:
Why yall glorify f*g**t a.ss lolipop songs and sh*t. Every song girls constantly play is s3x songs. Little Girls listen and start choosing at an early age... Dumb a.ss n*ggas tryna impress yall ducks doing this WANNABE GANGSTA sh*t. You dont like hip hop get the fu*k on.

These boxden characters say things because there mad. Clown a.ss n*ggas dont know sh*t. Most rappers are broke before the rap game... How they gon pay for street cred broke. n*ggas feed n*ggas once they get in... Thats real. Not some clown a.ss computer boy justifying a n*gga pastlife off some guessing type sh*t. Everytime you get on here its always he aint this, he aint that.. Damn GET OFF OF n*ggaS NUTS DUDES:fruit:
I can't stand that Lillipop BS. I absolutely dislike, when a bunch of females go....insert rapper here is s3xy. He's so cute, he's so fone. That annoys me. But I agree with you none the less about what you said, in terms of the computer boys LOL, and the gussing games.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
69 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
189 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
76 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
22 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
54 comments
23 hours ago