Jay-Z Signing Max B to Roc Nation???????????????

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
29 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
240 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-08-2008, 08:38 PM         #41
hullaghans  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the pd3 got some fire tracks maxb has got talent lets see where he takes it bigavel ap gang green!!!! the reason they call us gang green because we got a gang of green!!!!
 9 years ago '05        #42
Ushouldpayme 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,948 | Props total: 575 575
if this is true max would help with ideas and writing. You can really tell the real hustlers on bx. Writers are more important than the artist in most cases ask bow wow, tlc,bleek etc.....unfortunately opinions are like a**holes everyone has one on the Internet. Even I.
 9 years ago '04        #43
eza 
space
space
$3,686 | Props total: 1 1
jay z is a good solo artist but in my opinion he shouldnt run a record label dame dash was the guy who brought the talent to the roc when jayz was def jam president he said he signed rhiana neyo young jezzy and rick ross and i know those acts werent found by him it was la reid who helped get him artists. this is why jayz should never start a record label
 08-09-2008, 07:28 AM         #44
DrUnK-N-MuNkY  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
mAX b with jay??

i don't know
 08-09-2008, 07:36 AM         #45
WEREWOLF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Colbert Lost.
 08-09-2008, 09:15 AM         #46
TheCool  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Has this sh*t been confirmed yet???!
 08-09-2008, 01:12 PM         #47
proof1984  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
max got a open case for murder right???
 08-09-2008, 01:45 PM         #48
NotSoft  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ushouldpayme said:
if this is true max would help with ideas and writing. You can really tell the real hustlers on bx. Writers are more important than the artist in most cases ask bow wow, tlc,bleek etc.....unfortunately opinions are like a**holes everyone has one on the Internet. Even I.

ya opinion is dumb as hell to...lol at u thinkin Max B would help Jay-Z with writing when hes a garbage rapper himself...and lol at him helping with hooks when nikka aint had a hit that helped a album do numbers EVER....and fuk Jay if he does sign Max B nikka shoulda signed Stack Bundles while he wuz alive,it wuz a sign from god basically him first bein wit Clue,and reppin Far'Rock' and u still let him go to that bum Jim Jones label...what other sign did u need..then to go sign Uncle Murda and Tru Life haha instead.
 08-09-2008, 01:58 PM         #49
TheCool  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NotSoft said:
ya opinion is dumb as hell to...lol at u thinkin Max B would help Jay-Z with writing when hes a garbage rapper himself...and lol at him helping with hooks when nikka aint had a hit that helped a album do numbers EVER....and fuk Jay if he does sign Max B nikka shoulda signed Stack Bundles while he wuz alive,it wuz a sign from god basically him first bein wit Clue,and reppin Far'Rock' and u still let him go to that bum Jim Jones label...what other sign did u need..then to go sign Uncle Murda and Tru Life haha instead.
fu*k u talking bout dog?! lmao
 08-09-2008, 02:02 PM         #50
LetEmKnow  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NotSoft said:
Max B is the one who wrote "We Fly High"(Ballin) for Jim Jones. Max B knows how to make hits.
 9 years ago '05        #51
brickflippa 
space
space
$1,185 | Props total: 15 15
max b= the future!

owwwww
 9 years ago '05        #52
tokinjohn 2290 heat pts2290
space
space
$11,876 | Props total: 52159 52159
 hullaghans said:
the pd3 got some fire tracks maxb has got talent lets see where he takes it bigavel ap gang green!!!! the reason they call us gang green because we got a gang of green!!!!
it's gain green not gang green cuzzo
 9 years ago '05        #53
rippac4 
space
space
$14,134 | Props total: 1050 1050
 THE TRUTHINESS said:
Yeah, I'm sure that's what he wants. He doesn't want to feed his family and have a million people buy his CD. He wants a spot on your cheap a.ss Ipod.

n*ggas stupid.

Nas lost.
so signing with Jay will guarantee him a million sales, I don't think so, look @ Freeway & Beans
 9 years ago '08        #54
simmons224 
space
space
space
$559 | Props total: 11 11
 letemknow said:
anything with the name roc on it is played out and is damn near a curse in this day and age. He'd be better off signed with farnsworth bentley. At least he'd have music come out.
correction nething with sting on it is played out my friend!!!!!!!!!
 08-09-2008, 03:39 PM         #55
short  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
jadapiss lost by doin the track wit paris hilton
the lox lost because puff daddy still takin ther money
 08-09-2008, 03:59 PM         #56
pimpjay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THE TRUTHINESS said:
What's up with Ill Will records?

Nas lost.
 08-09-2008, 06:04 PM         #57
NotSoft  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LetEmKnow said:
Max B is the one who wrote "We Fly High"(Ballin) for Jim Jones. Max B knows how to make hits.

He may have wrote the hook, but wow thats one hook on a album that flopped....nikka gave the hit of his life to Jim Jones instead of usin for himself haha....why dont Jay just sign Soulja Boy while he at it...his track record is alot more impressive than max b's...gtfoh Jay dont make ringtone music
 9 years ago '07        #58
DiplomatMagic 16 heat pts16
space
space
$5,400 | Props total: 35 35
 NotSoft said:
He may have wrote the hook, but wow thats one hook on a album that flopped....nikka gave the hit of his life to Jim Jones instead of usin for himself haha....why dont Jay just sign Soulja Boy while he at it...his track record is alot more impressive than max b's...gtfoh Jay dont make ringtone music
How you know he just wrote the hook? Max was big on Hustlers POME, and flop? it did over 750k. Max B makes hit songs, a Jay-Z/Max collab would be like threadstarter said epic.
 08-09-2008, 06:33 PM         #59
NotSoft  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DiplomatMagic said:
How you know he just wrote the hook? Max was big on Hustlers POME, and flop? it did over 750k. Max B makes hit songs, a Jay-Z/Max collab would be like threadstarter said epic.

Bcuz i know for a fact the second verse is a Stack Bundles verse,bcuz i listen to enough Stacks to see it wuz obvious,the other two verses wuznt memorable,maybe Max wrote those iono....Lil Luda need and his fans need to stop i cant tell if yall jokin are not,im only apart of serious movements...
 9 years ago '04        #60
Kadroan 103 heat pts103
space
space
$33,492 | Props total: 6443 6443
as long as jay promote him, he'd b ight
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
146 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
112 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
64 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy