Jay-Z Signing Max B to Roc Nation???????????????

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
69 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
74 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-08-2008, 04:34 PM         #21
hiphopismyjob  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*ggas in bx is haters for real max-b with rocnation would be big and jim jones is so stupid jim jones lost lolololol i hope this is true that wavie crockett joint is bangin
 08-08-2008, 04:36 PM         #22
THE TRUTHINESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stacks050 said:
i dont give a fu*k what he wants. if the n*ggas starts puttin out wack music ima stop listening to him.

and u claiming nas lost = a proud :hater:
n*gga don't give a fu*k if you don't listen too him, goofy a.ss Shyne looking boy.

Nas lost.
 9 years ago '08        #23
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,105 | Props total: 23319 23319
no body gives a sh*t about max b

so owwwwww on that sh*t d*ck ridin f*g**t
 9 years ago '04        #24
eza 
space
space
$3,686 | Props total: 1 1
i think anyone qho signs to jayz is stupid two words TRU LIFE where the phuck is he?????????
 9 years ago '07        #25
DiplomatMagic 16 heat pts16
space
space
$5,400 | Props total: 35 35
But Tru-Life is a nobody.Alot of ppl on the Roc are nobodies. I think if the artist can make hits like Max B. They will drop.
 08-08-2008, 05:33 PM         #26
LetEmKnow  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DiplomatMagic said:
But Tru-Life is a nobody.Alot of ppl on the Roc are nobodies. I think if the artist can make hits like Max B. They will drop.
That's only what you think man. The Roc, whether it be rocafella or rocnation is so 90s and early 2000s. It's over for the Roc. Jay is the only one who shines on whatever label he's dealing with.

Max B is better off just sticking to the side of Jim Jones if he feels being put on the backburner on a label with Jay-Z will get him somewhere.
 9 years ago '04        #27
DPGUNIT 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,247 | Props total: 4 4
owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
 08-08-2008, 05:37 PM         #28
Candle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stacks050 said:
"goofy a.ss Shyne looking boy" thats not what ur moms was sayin bi*chass talkin sh*t over the internet n*gga plz

if nas lost did u win ? yea i bet u have a better crib, more cars, millions of more fans than he does :laughing19:. na u prolly dont just another n*gga hating to feel better about himself :laughing19:

nas >>> truthiness

the sh*t that i stepped in earlier>>> truthiness
I always wondered if that was Shyne or you in your avatar. You look like his twin. Shyne is cute.
 08-08-2008, 05:48 PM         #29
number_uno  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what happened to uncle murda?
 9 years ago '05        #30
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
Good looks for Max B, spread that wave son.
 9 years ago '07        #31
space
space
 LetEmKnow said:
That's only what you think man. The Roc, whether it be rocafella or rocnation is so 90s and early 2000s. It's over for the Roc. Jay is the only one who shines on whatever label he's dealing with.

Max B is better off just sticking to the side of Jim Jones if he feels being put on the backburner on a label with Jay-Z will get him somewhere.
Kanye went double plat on Roc-a-fella. Isn't Rihanna signed to the roc too? The Roc is a good label. They just have too many dudes like Bleek. Jadakiss is on the roc too. I don't see how it's over for the roc. Jim Jones wasn't taking him places, time for him to try something new.
 08-08-2008, 06:23 PM         #32
LetEmKnow  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DiplomatMagic said:
Kanye went double plat on Roc-a-fella. Isn't Rihanna signed to the roc too? The Roc is a good label. They just have too many dudes like Bleek. Jadakiss is on the roc too. I don't see how it's over for the roc. Jim Jones wasn't taking him places, time for him to try something new.
Rihanna is on Def Jam.

And besides Kanye, can you name someone else? Dipset blew up and Jay-Z started c*ckblocking. Siegal was just dropped. State Property was dropped. Tru Life is Bleek is a hypeman. He had an R&B chick that went no where. Who even remembered that Kiss was signed to the Roc? Being on The Roc is damn near a curse. It's like another Badboy. Max B was more bound for success on ByrdGang records than to be on the Roc.
 9 years ago '04        #33
jewelz1132 5 heat pts
space
space
$12,669 | Props total: 2201 2201
 THE TRUTHINESS said:
What's up with Ill Will records?

Nas lost.
:lachen001::lachen001::lachen001:
 9 years ago '04        #34
rasheedwallace 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,308 | Props total: 11225 11225
nas won.

and i dont care what happens as long as he drops a real album asap.
 9 years ago '07        #35
space
space
 LetEmKnow said:
Rihanna is on Def Jam.

And besides Kanye, can you name someone else? Dipset blew up and Jay-Z started c*ckblocking. Siegal was just dropped. State Property was dropped. Tru Life is Bleek is a hypeman. He had an R&B chick that went no where. Who even remembered that Kiss was signed to the Roc? Being on The Roc is damn near a curse. It's like another Badboy. Max B was more bound for success on ByrdGang records than to be on the Roc.
The thing about Beanie and State Property being dropped is the Dame Dash situation. But listen to the artist you're naming! Tru-life??? Memphis Bleek?? They wouldnt find success NOWHERE. And that's the problem with Roc-a-fella.
 08-08-2008, 06:49 PM         #36
LetEmKnow  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DiplomatMagic said:
The thing about Beanie and State Property being dropped is the Dame Dash situation. But listen to the artist you're naming! Tru-life??? Memphis Bleek?? They wouldnt find success NOWHERE. And that's the problem with Roc-a-fella.
Siegel resigned to the ROC when he got out of jail and was even dissing Dipset on behalf of Jay-Z and look where Siegel is now.

And explain Jadakiss! Rocafella is a graveyard. I know you're happy for Max getting on a big label but face facts. A move like this is more damaging to him. The only good that may come out of this is him doing a hook for Jay-Z on a Jay-Z album or something.
 9 years ago '07        #37
space
space
 LetEmKnow said:
Siegel resigned to the ROC when he got out of jail and was even dissing Dipset on behalf of Jay-Z and look where Siegel is now.

And explain Jadakiss! Rocafella is a graveyard. I know you're happy for Max getting on a big label but face facts. A move like this is more damaging to him. The only good that may come out of this is him doing a hook for Jay-Z on a Jay-Z album or something.
As far as I know...Sigel went with Dame Dash when he and Jay split up and was on Dame Dash Music Group. Jadakiss album hasn't dropped yet, don't know whats to explain about that. It's not like the Roc is pushing it back or anything. Max will do fine here. But we don't even know if this is true or not. I wouldn't believe a blog, I've never heard of. That same blog says Busta Rhymes is gonna sign to the INC. And I heard nothing about that. I'm sure something like that would've been scooped already. I'm gonna try and see if I can get one of Max's a.ssistants to confirm it.
 08-08-2008, 07:08 PM         #38
LetEmKnow  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DiplomatMagic said:
As far as I know...Sigel went with Dame Dash when he and Jay split up and was on Dame Dash Music Group. Jadakiss album hasn't dropped yet, don't know whats to explain about that. It's not like the Roc is pushing it back or anything. Max will do fine here. But we don't even know if this is true or not. I wouldn't believe a blog, I've never heard of. That same blog says Busta Rhymes is gonna sign to the INC. And I heard nothing about that. I'm sure something like that would've been scooped already. I'm gonna try and see if I can get one of Max's a.ssistants to confirm it.
Yeah but when Siegal got out of jail, he had resigned back to Jay-Z. And later he was dropped from the Roc.

Also, DiplomaticMagic, who are you and what type of ties do you have to the industry?
 9 years ago '07        #39
space
space
No ties to anybody in the industry really...I'm a normal person..but I stick close by to info with my fav artist...and Max B's management is very easy to reach. It's just if they reply back.
 08-08-2008, 07:58 PM         #40
WEREWOLF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it was destiny.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
36 comments
2 days ago