Sack Master Charles Haley use to masterbate in locker/training/meeting rooms.. WTF!??

most viewed right now
 112
Video inside F*ucking Black Guy
75 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 85
Image(s) inside Jessica Jones AKA Krysten Ritter Is Fine To Me Bruh
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 72
Video inside 50 was ready to stab up Suge back in the day
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 61
DONT LET THESE TRAPS FOOL YOU! Here's how to effectively avoid them.
78 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 08-10-2008, 10:02 PM         #41
dropkicknu 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

 08-10-2008, 11:27 PM         #42
short 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

 08-10-2008, 11:48 PM         #43
*Perry* 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LMFAO dude jerks off every were except for his house
 10 years ago '04        #44
jaybizzle 
space
avatar space
space
$3,323 | Props total: 10 10
thats just disturbing, somebody should have fu*ked this dude up, on a side note that pic with cam and some random f*g is hilarious
 08-11-2008, 05:56 AM         #45
Ya'll Fags 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
There are easily two dikc suckers on every football team
 10 years ago '04        #46
CentsCuZ 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$11,061 | Props total: 924 924
I don't know what's crazier, the fact that he was doing this or the fact that other players just let it continue.

...And I used to play football and none of this type of sh*t occurred.
 08-11-2008, 08:44 AM         #47
InAMajorWay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i read this the other day, and this is more disturbing than funny, but i remember playing football from 98-01 in high school, and we caught this dude beating off 3 times during the season before they embarassed him lol
 10 years ago '04        #48
cincinnati_kidd 
space
avatar space
space
$897 | Props total: 35 35
flamin wild loose ferociously savage homo! i wish i woulda knew this when i was playin joe montanna 94 ...
 10 years ago '04        #49
youngmec 
space
avatar space
space
$1,130 | Props total: 162 162
straight f*g
 08-11-2008, 10:35 AM         #50
Vincent Vega 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tempus # 1 said:
I played football and you would be surprised how much gay sh*t goes on in locker rooms. Someone on my team used to do the same thing. Nobody thought anything of it either

what kind of suspect a.ss football team did u play on? nobody thought anything of some f*g beatin his meat in the locker room??? that's some latently homos3xual sh*t right there.
 08-11-2008, 10:52 AM         #51
2woLJD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont remember n*ggas beating off in the lockerroom, i do remember this one group of fellas used to always shower together, and they always looked excited after practice cause they knew they were gonna get to shower. i remember in baseball, on long bus rides one of my homies would go completely nud3, he would just wear a baseball sock on his d*ck. wtf @ that one dude trying to get the 11 year old to suck him off. to catch a predator a.ss n*gga.
 08-11-2008, 11:10 AM         #52
dropkicknu 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 2woLJD said:
i dont remember n*ggas beating off in the lockerroom, i do remember this one group of fellas used to always shower together, and they always looked excited after practice cause they knew they were gonna get to shower. i remember in baseball, on long bus rides one of my homies would go completely nud3, he would just wear a baseball sock on his d*ck.

[pic - click to view]


[pic - click to view]


[pic - click to view]

 08-11-2008, 08:31 PM         #53
JediKnight'sSon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what i wanna know is, who the hell is milton berle?
 10 years ago '04        #54
nitetrain8601 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$15,547 | Props total: 5054 5054
This fruity guy would've gotten smacked up, Charlie Murphy style.
 10 years ago '06        #55
RAZAH CUTS 6067 heat pts6067
space
avatar space
space
$55,959 | Props total: 24514 24514
lol @ all the n*ggas that had all types of gay sh*t goin on at they schools in the locker room man.....

I went to a predominantly black/latino high school and that typa sh*t was not allowed n*gga.....you woulda got put in check real quick....i remember one time n*ggas wa in the shower and this f*ggy a.ss white n*gga that played on the basketball team pissed on a n*gga standing by him and was laughing like sh*t was funny........that n*gga got beat down so hard it wasn't even funny....I ain't never seen a n*gga take a beating like that nekkid and sh*t....we had to pull my n*gga off that kid yo....he was gonna put him in the hospital......the coaches made teh whiteboy get in pushup position nekkid afterwards too, lol....n*gga was cryin and sh*t.....then after that they took away that fu*ka's showering priveledges too.....lol.....
 08-12-2008, 02:07 AM         #56
short 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RAZAH CUTS said:
after that they took away that fu*ka's showering priveledges too.....lol.....



 10 years ago '07        #57
ptwist 49 heat pts49
space
avatar space
space
$16,839 | Props total: 8930 8930
on my high school team some dude tried to pull off some gay sh*t


in turn he got teabagged...


*insert "true sh*t" and "no amaechi"*
 08-12-2008, 07:30 AM         #58
2woLJD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RAZAH CUTS said:
lol @ all the n*ggas that had all types of gay sh*t goin on at they schools in the locker room man.....

I went to a predominantly black/latino high school and that typa sh*t was not allowed n*gga.....you woulda got put in check real quick....i remember one time n*ggas wa in the shower and this f*ggy a.ss white n*gga that played on the basketball team pissed on a n*gga standing by him and was laughing like sh*t was funny........that n*gga got beat down so hard it wasn't even funny....I ain't never seen a n*gga take a beating like that nekkid and sh*t....we had to pull my n*gga off that kid yo....he was gonna put him in the hospital......the coaches made teh whiteboy get in pushup position nekkid afterwards too, lol....n*gga was cryin and sh*t.....then after that they took away that fu*ka's showering priveledges too.....lol.....
fu*k outta here, the dudes i mentioned in my previous post, that used to love taking showers together was black and latino. I'm latino, don't be acting like they're ain't no gay blacks or latinos.
 08-12-2008, 07:32 AM         #59
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
......
 10 years ago '04        #60
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
avatar space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
lmfao
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside This girl is so fcking ugly Oh my but her body A1
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 24
May 21 - Dad takes late son's girlfriend to prom, one month after fatal crash
63 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside TAYLOR BANNER out here looking like something to eat! 🌱
102 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 9
Ol Boy Was Play Fightin Wit His Girl And Then This Happened
68 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside k dot kicks w**** girl off stage for n****
622 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
122 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside H1z1 drops on PS4 tomorrow, here’s 11 tips to dominate
61 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 5
Video inside AR-AB - Rivals (Cassidy Diss) (Official Music Video)
119 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy