Sack Master Charles Haley use to masterbate in locker/training/meeting rooms.. WTF!??

most viewed right now
 NFL So lets speculate what the Antonio Brown injury might be
15 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
63 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 NFL JuJu turns the hit on Vontaze Burfict that got him suspended into a TD cel..
16 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #1
10253 pageviews
66 comments

iCON216 16 heat pts16
space
space
$7,647 | Props total: 42 42
Sack Master Charles Haley use to masterbate in locker/training/meeting rooms.. WTF!??

:iough:
Jeff Pearlman has a new book coming out in September called Boys Will Be Boys, which chronicles the Cowboys during the Aikman-Smith-Irvin glory years. Tucked inside the book is a chapter called “The Last nekkid Warrior,” which is a nickname defensive end Charles Haley used for himself. Haley, if you recall, was a goddamn beast of a pass rusher, and also a legendary a**hole. But what you may not know about Haley is that he was:

A) Legitimately insane
B) Hung like Milton Berle
C) Liked jacking off in front of teammates and coaches

And not playful jerking off. We’re talking the real, hardcore, I’m-home-and-my-wife-is-at-the-movies jerking off. I’ll let Pearlman fill you in:

Haley would stroll up to an unsuspecting (49er) teammate, whip out his phallus, and repeatedly stroke it in his face. Players initially laughed it off…

Hey look, it’s Charles’ huge erection! And he’s pleasuring himself! Man, that is funny.

But Haley refused to stop. He would jerk off in the locker room, in the trainer’s room. He’d wrap his hand around his p*nis, turn toward a Joe Montana or John Taylor, and bellow, ‘You know you wanna suck this!’

Well, it was San Francisco. I, for one, am glad to see that Haley liked to go native. I’m a.ssuming Montana replied, “Really? I know I wanna suck that? Well, it hadn’t occurred to me before. But now that you’re masturbating right in front of me in a completely unprofessional manner, I can see your point.”

Pearlman also gets this quote from Michael Silver:

”Charles used to beat off in meetings while talking graphically about other players’ wives. It got to the point of ejaculation.”

Well, if you don’t reach the point of ejaculation, there IS no point. Am I right? Think about this quote for just a moment. You go to work. You go sit in a meeting. Then Bob from Accounting decides to take out his Frankencock and starts talking about banging your wife, and then orgasms right in front of you.

That’s… unusual. It won’t surprise you to know that Haley was also a raging homophobe, saying to a new Cowboy teammate once:

“You’re from California? You must be a fu*king f*g**t.”

And he would know! Because he was in California once, jerking off in front of large groups of other men. I haven’t seen a homos3xual this insecure since Vin Diesel. Brady Quinn would like him to sign with the Browns ASAP.

[pic - click to view]

http://kissingsuzykolber. .. asturbate.html

Perfect example of a nut-case...

66 comments for "Sack Master Charles Haley use to masterbate in locker/training/meeting rooms.. WTF!??"

9 years ago '05        #2
iCON216 16 heat pts16 OP
space
space
$7,647 | Props total: 42 42

Both reviews also mention this so its legit...
 9 years ago '05        #3
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
locker room gayness
 9 years ago '04        #4
nickh 
space
space
$5,298 | Props total: 0 0
Wow he is fu*kin gay and so are the team mates that watched/let him do it in their face.
 9 years ago '05        #5
BlaznHizzle|M 3 heat pts
space
space
$14,424 | Props total: 24 24
classic

586 - 103 STRK: 18 w in a row WIN PCT: 85% 2 (0) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 4-2, Rank #212 | Aug 14: 69-20, Rank #59 | Aug 13: 111-27, Rank #24 | Aug 12: 415-99, Rank #11 | Aug 11: 74-23, Rank #61 | Aug 10: 2042-879, Rank #1 | Aug 09: 1049-376, Rank #1 | Aug 08: 1452-454, Rank #1 *
 9 years ago '06        #6
jj01 
space
space
$44,978 | Props total: 4693 4693
he's was playin and livin in firisco all those years, really not all that surprising
 9 years ago '05        #7
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
space
$8,693 | Props total: 517 517
”Charles used to beat off in meetings while talking graphically about other players’ wives. It got to the point of ejaculation.”
 08-08-2008, 10:36 AM         #8
2woLJD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*king disgusting, n*gga nutting during film session, i wouldnt have put up with that.
 9 years ago '05        #9
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 16 16
This n*gga is the ultimate homo.
 9 years ago '07        #10
MLCP 2 heat pts
space
space
$588 | Props total: 69 69
 iCON216 said:
Perfect example of a nut-case...
Pun intended?
 9 years ago '08        #11
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,876 | Props total: 12573 12573
only in san Fransisco
 08-08-2008, 11:21 AM         #12
Tempus # 1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I played football and you would be surprised how much gay sh*t goes on in locker rooms. Someone on my team used to do the same thing. Nobody thought anything of it either
 9 years ago '05        #13
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,411 | Props total: 395 395
LOL damn chuck wtf with this gayness?
 9 years ago '04        #14
Jigga0o7 
space
space
$6,880 | Props total: 0 0
Man I was laughing hard reading this. Funniest thing I've seen all day.
 08-08-2008, 01:24 PM         #15
JCWhy83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tempus # 1 said:
I played football and you would be surprised how much gay sh*t goes on in locker rooms. Someone on my team used to do the same thing. Nobody thought anything of it either
well nobody was running around jackin off in the locker room in any of the sports i played including football. if it did that sh*t would have been stopped
 08-08-2008, 01:27 PM         #16
Tempus # 1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JCWhy83 said:
well nobody was running around jackin off in the locker room in any of the sports i played including football. if it did that sh*t would have been stopped

I remember one time when the team was sleeping in the locker room before leaving for the game someone actually took a p!ss on someone while they were sleep. sh*t was weird
 9 years ago '04        #17
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
$17,240 | Props total: 35 35
 Tempus # 1 said:
id expect that crap out of someone like you
 9 years ago '04        #18
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
at the title

SACK MASTER

@ the sack master beating off on people
 9 years ago '04        #19
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
 Tempus # 1 said:

I remember one time when the team was sleeping in the locker room before leaving for the game someone actually took a p!ss on someone while they were sleep. sh*t was weird
did you grab a few towels and pat him dry? 4'11 you didnt play ball
 9 years ago '08        #20
svvt14 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,443 | Props total: 146 146
:hellno: there aint no words for some sh*t like that lol
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
32 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
119 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
84 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
320 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Shane Larkin trolls a BX member
14 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
100 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
170 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
123 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy