belly 2 starring the game wtf was they thinkin

most viewed right now
Damn Pusha T really aint gone respond.
141 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Might be the saddest sh-t you’ll see Today! Ugly God and his Senorita?
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside RhymeFest getting exposed by former Donda members!!
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
STAR WARS FLOPS..... Disney and Star Wars fan boys all over Take this L
30 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '06        #1
7247 pageviews
41 comments

"SS" 28 heat pts28
space
space
$10,469 | Props total: 5774 5774
belly 2 starring the game wtf was they thinkin

i searched a couple pages to see if this sh*t has been posted i didnt see it but what the hell where they thinkin makin this sh*t into belly 2. shoulda jus named this sh*t any random straight to dvd movie and left the legacy alone

[pic - click to view]

http://www.amazon.com/Bel .. /dp/B0019X3YZA

41 comments for "belly 2 starring the game wtf was they thinkin"

10 years ago '07        #2
TH35 105 heat pts105
space
space
$87,737 | Props total: 16253 16253
thats not the REAL sequel to belly... the real sequel was supposed to be called "the beast" and directed by hype williams again
 10 years ago '06        #3
"SS" 28 heat pts28 OP
space
space
$10,469 | Props total: 5774 5774
well u can pretty much forget about a "true" sequel if they have already licensed the name out to this bullsh*t. i for one am kinda pissed about this one, they really shoulda just left sh*t the way it was. whats next menace 2 society 2 starring soulja boy........... or maybe boys in da hood 2 starring mims and neyo
 10 years ago '05        #4
DaOmega_1 276 heat pts276
space
space
$14,274 | Props total: 5417 5417
I'm probably gonna get hated on, but I still don't think that Belly is as much of a classic film as everyone makes it out to be. Visually, yes. Is it a good movie, of course it is. BUT, the story is soooo disjointed, it seemed like even the actors had a hard time keeping track of the storyline...

Ah, I don't know... that's just me...
 10 years ago '06        #5
THELASTBOYSCOUT 
space
space
$341 | Props total: 153 153
 "SS" said:
well u can pretty much forget about a "true" sequel if they have already licensed the name out to this bullsh*t. i for one am kinda pissed about this one, they really shoulda just left sh*t the way it was. whats next menace 2 society 2 starring soulja boy........... or maybe boys in da hood 2 starring mims and neyo
 10 years ago '06        #6
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,888 | Props total: 16134 16134
yea i guarantee u there is not a single soul from the original that has anything to do with this trash. lol at Game going from doing movies with Tyrese & Keanu Reeves to doing fu*kin straight to DVD hand held cam lookin sh*t. sucks that Omar gotta be stuck doin that sh*tty movie tho.
 10 years ago '08        #7
H Class 
space
space
$1,490 | Props total: 162 162
at the fact this is the "long-awaited" sequel to Belly.
at Game starring in this bullsh*t.
at the fact it says this was released in 2006.
at the cheap generic cover.
at the fact it says its inspired by a true story.

at the fact I'm most likely still going to view this movie.

Last edited by H Class; 08-08-2008 at 12:02 AM..
 10 years ago '07        #8
TH35 105 heat pts105
space
space
$87,737 | Props total: 16253 16253
 DaOmega_1 said:
I'm probably gonna get hated on, but I still don't think that Belly is as much of a classic film as everyone makes it out to be. Visually, yes. Is it a good movie, of course it is. BUT, the story is soooo disjointed, it seemed like even the actors had a hard time keeping track of the storyline...

naw its not just you the story was mixed up too much... its like it was edited bad but i agree that hypes direction was on point... like w/ the first scene and especially when dmx went to jamaica ... visually it was great...
 10 years ago '04        #9
Hood_Rich 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,242 | Props total: 759 759
lol...its out in the Jukebox....its being released next week...but I think it was finished in 06...I just watched the trailr on Youtube....nothing special...dont know why its called "Belly 2"
 08-08-2008, 03:35 AM         #10
Anthony O 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Birdman's Back said:
yea i guarantee u there is not a single soul from the original that has anything to do with this trash. lol at Game going from doing movies with Tyrese & Keanu Reeves to doing fu*kin straight to DVD hand held cam lookin sh*t. sucks that Omar gotta be stuck doin that sh*tty movie tho.
this sh*t came out before waist deep
 10 years ago '08        #11
TheKid21 
space
space
$1,231 | Props total: 0 0
Knowledge bone, what's the science???
 10 years ago '06        #12
JamesAdamsIz808 2 heat pts
space
space
$10,184 | Props total: 204 204
I could go for small changes. As long as they dont have Nas or Tboz in it.

Both of them are horribler at acting.
 10 years ago '06        #13
Kingme 10 heat pts10
space
space
$11,601 | Props total: 9330 9330
 DaOmega_1 said:

Belly
The Director was good but the script was a.ss. I enjoyed that movie for all of the wrong reasons. DMX acting like a str8 idiot "fu*k books" The Rastas were ill in that movie. Nas under acting. Method Mans Scenes were funny especially when he got his a.ss beat.

Belly 2
????? I saw a commercial for that crap on BET last night and I was like what the fukk? So I googled it and saw that the original name was the Millionaire Boys Club and they just slapped Belly 2 on it. Ima check it out I'm always down for a low budget hood flick those things are entertainment. Maybe it will be as good as k!lla Season.
 10 years ago '04        #14
justinjones 312 heat pts312
space
space
$50,738 | Props total: 9867 9867
belly is one of them movies that shoulda had better actors and script but the directorial was good. it was like a 2 hour music video
 10 years ago '06        #15
Riley Freeman 
space
space
$2,179 | Props total: 39 39
*creeps in thread to let every1 know i bought tha bootleg and he takes a shot at g-unit in the movie , Creeps back out*
 08-08-2008, 03:13 PM         #16
KingoBling 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
belly is a classic movie. t aint for ignorant n*ggas though. i think one of best mmovies ever. i never knew their was sequel coming hope it drops soon
 10 years ago '04        #17
RedSpyda 
space
space
$2,580 | Props total: 0 0
 DaOmega_1 said:

I feel u on that, it coulda been like a half hour longer at least. Never checked out the special edition, just wish there were deleted scenes or something
 10 years ago '04        #18
youngblanco 13 heat pts13
space
space
$2,800 | Props total: 766 766
so is Hype still gonna make Beast?
 10 years ago '04        #19
stone cold 
space
space
space
$171 | Props total: 0 0
I saw the commercial on bet and started tripping. I can't lie I'm going to still probably download it and check it out. I remember seeing a preview for this movie back in 05 or 06. There was a trailer on the beef 3 dvd.
 10 years ago '05        #20
IllmaticYungin 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,387 | Props total: 2 2
wasnt this supposed to be called "Billionaire Boys Club"?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PAWG got no chill (#Jheeez)
41 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Frame on this AMAZON.com/Ninimour Model tho...
51 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside A$AP Rocky Outsells Pusha T w/ No Buzz In 1st Week Sales Prediction (..
106 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Nas Rambling and Stammering Through Vegas Club Gig
79 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Smashing With The House Arrest Bracelet On 🤷🏾*♂&..
80 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside throwback: kanye speaks up for himself after beanie sigel calls him gay
44 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Why do people in poverty have satellite dishes?
98 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
123 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy