belly 2 starring the game wtf was they thinkin

most viewed right now
NFL So lets speculate what the Antonio Brown injury might be
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
28 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL JuJu turns the hit on Vontaze Burfict that got him suspended into a TD cel..
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
67 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #1
6989 pageviews
41 comments

"SS" 28 heat pts28
space
space
$10,241 | Props total: 4832 4832
belly 2 starring the game wtf was they thinkin

i searched a couple pages to see if this sh*t has been posted i didnt see it but what the hell where they thinkin makin this sh*t into belly 2. shoulda jus named this sh*t any random straight to dvd movie and left the legacy alone

[pic - click to view]

http://www.amazon.com/Bel .. /dp/B0019X3YZA

41 comments for "belly 2 starring the game wtf was they thinkin"

9 years ago '07        #2
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,791 | Props total: 14597 14597
thats not the REAL sequel to belly... the real sequel was supposed to be called "the beast" and directed by hype williams again
 9 years ago '06        #3
"SS" 28 heat pts28 OP
space
space
$10,241 | Props total: 4832 4832
well u can pretty much forget about a "true" sequel if they have already licensed the name out to this bullsh*t. i for one am kinda pissed about this one, they really shoulda just left sh*t the way it was. whats next menace 2 society 2 starring soulja boy........... or maybe boys in da hood 2 starring mims and neyo
 9 years ago '05        #4
DaOmega_1 271 heat pts271
space
space
$13,844 | Props total: 4144 4144
I'm probably gonna get hated on, but I still don't think that Belly is as much of a classic film as everyone makes it out to be. Visually, yes. Is it a good movie, of course it is. BUT, the story is soooo disjointed, it seemed like even the actors had a hard time keeping track of the storyline...

Ah, I don't know... that's just me...
 9 years ago '06        #5
THELASTBOYSCOUT 
space
space
$341 | Props total: 153 153
 "SS" said:
well u can pretty much forget about a "true" sequel if they have already licensed the name out to this bullsh*t. i for one am kinda pissed about this one, they really shoulda just left sh*t the way it was. whats next menace 2 society 2 starring soulja boy........... or maybe boys in da hood 2 starring mims and neyo
 9 years ago '06        #6
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,492 | Props total: 14792 14792
yea i guarantee u there is not a single soul from the original that has anything to do with this trash. lol at Game going from doing movies with Tyrese & Keanu Reeves to doing fu*kin straight to DVD hand held cam lookin sh*t. sucks that Omar gotta be stuck doin that sh*tty movie tho.
 9 years ago '08        #7
H Class 
space
space
$1,473 | Props total: 119 119
at the fact this is the "long-awaited" sequel to Belly.
at Game starring in this bullsh*t.
at the fact it says this was released in 2006.
at the cheap generic cover.
at the fact it says its inspired by a true story.

at the fact I'm most likely still going to view this movie.

Last edited by H Class; 08-08-2008 at 01:02 AM..
 9 years ago '07        #8
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,791 | Props total: 14597 14597
 DaOmega_1 said:
I'm probably gonna get hated on, but I still don't think that Belly is as much of a classic film as everyone makes it out to be. Visually, yes. Is it a good movie, of course it is. BUT, the story is soooo disjointed, it seemed like even the actors had a hard time keeping track of the storyline...

naw its not just you the story was mixed up too much... its like it was edited bad but i agree that hypes direction was on point... like w/ the first scene and especially when dmx went to jamaica ... visually it was great...
 9 years ago '04        #9
Hood_Rich 7 heat pts
space
space
$15,710 | Props total: 437 437
lol...its out in the Jukebox....its being released next week...but I think it was finished in 06...I just watched the trailr on Youtube....nothing special...dont know why its called "Belly 2"
 08-08-2008, 04:35 AM         #10
Anthony O 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Birdman's Back said:
yea i guarantee u there is not a single soul from the original that has anything to do with this trash. lol at Game going from doing movies with Tyrese & Keanu Reeves to doing fu*kin straight to DVD hand held cam lookin sh*t. sucks that Omar gotta be stuck doin that sh*tty movie tho.
this sh*t came out before waist deep
 9 years ago '08        #11
TheKid21 
space
space
$1,231 | Props total: 0 0
Knowledge bone, what's the science???
 9 years ago '06        #12
JamesAdamsIz808 2 heat pts
space
space
$10,173 | Props total: 190 190
I could go for small changes. As long as they dont have Nas or Tboz in it.

Both of them are horribler at acting.
 9 years ago '06        #13
Kingme 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,917 | Props total: 7614 7614
 DaOmega_1 said:

Belly
The Director was good but the script was a.ss. I enjoyed that movie for all of the wrong reasons. DMX acting like a str8 idiot "fu*k books" The Rastas were ill in that movie. Nas under acting. Method Mans Scenes were funny especially when he got his a.ss beat.

Belly 2
????? I saw a commercial for that crap on BET last night and I was like what the fukk? So I googled it and saw that the original name was the Millionaire Boys Club and they just slapped Belly 2 on it. Ima check it out I'm always down for a low budget hood flick those things are entertainment. Maybe it will be as good as k!lla Season.
 9 years ago '04        #14
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,444 | Props total: 6515 6515
belly is one of them movies that shoulda had better actors and script but the directorial was good. it was like a 2 hour music video
 9 years ago '06        #15
Riley Freeman 
space
space
$2,172 | Props total: 36 36
*creeps in thread to let every1 know i bought tha bootleg and he takes a shot at g-unit in the movie , Creeps back out*
 08-08-2008, 04:13 PM         #16
KingoBling 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
belly is a classic movie. t aint for ignorant n*ggas though. i think one of best mmovies ever. i never knew their was sequel coming hope it drops soon
 9 years ago '04        #17
RedSpyda 
space
space
$2,580 | Props total: 0 0
 DaOmega_1 said:

I feel u on that, it coulda been like a half hour longer at least. Never checked out the special edition, just wish there were deleted scenes or something
 9 years ago '04        #18
youngblanco 13 heat pts13
space
space
$2,762 | Props total: 608 608
so is Hype still gonna make Beast?
 9 years ago '04        #19
stone cold 
space
space
space
$171 | Props total: 0 0
I saw the commercial on bet and started tripping. I can't lie I'm going to still probably download it and check it out. I remember seeing a preview for this movie back in 05 or 06. There was a trailer on the beef 3 dvd.
 9 years ago '05        #20
IllmaticYungin 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,387 | Props total: 2 2
wasnt this supposed to be called "Billionaire Boys Club"?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
87 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
35 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
320 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
120 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
123 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Death of Barry Sherman (Apotex founder) and his wife, December 15, 2017
21 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
171 comments
22 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy