[Video] Kanye West and Jay-Z - Blueprint 3

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
186 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
85 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
34 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 9 years ago '04        #121
nitetrain8601 22 heat pts22
space
space
$15,101 | Props total: 4119 4119
 ThaHustla said:
Really?
Nas Didnt Try to get a tv show and broadcast his wedding with kelis on tv?
Nas didnt try to start a clothing line and isnt advertising for fila?

Just because he isnt GOOD at business or creating a brand for himself doesent mean he dosent try
I meant with his music. He wont' make club songs to appeal to people. He did that with I Am, appealed to alot of people, sold, wasn't comfortable with that sh*t and went back to being the street poet he was used to being. Jay-Z admits to trying to make songs for the club, is always trying to make moves with his music like dealing with producers and all this bullsh*t. Nas won't compromise his music for anyone. Jay puts in that hard work, and works the politics like Barack Obama. Nas really doesn't give a sh*t.

In the end though, Ether k!lled Jay-Z's voice.
 08-08-2008, 08:12 PM         #122
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThaHustla said:
Really?
Nas Didnt Try to get a tv show and broadcast his wedding with kelis on tv?
Nas didnt try to start a clothing line and isnt advertising for fila?

Just because he isnt GOOD at business or creating a brand for himself doesent mean he dosent try
:roflwerd::dancingcool:
 08-08-2008, 08:42 PM         #123
youngholla 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nitetrain8601 said:
Nas and the fact that he doesn't really give a sh*t. He's not trying to be a brand name like Jay-Z. Give him a couple million and he's happy. Jay-Z is trying to get all the money in the world and be a brand name like Microsoft. I'm not knocking that hustle, but that's not what Nas does.

In terms of pure rapping though, Jay lost.
how do you know that though unless your nasir....
 9 years ago '04        #124
space
space
 youngholla said:
how do you know that though unless your nasir....
He's stated such many times at his concert. He gives propz to Jay and then says making millions he'll never even have to spend makes no sense to him. Hell the venues he picks even shows that. He also doesn't have an elaborate show with fireworks and all this sh*t coming out of nowhere like Jay does. He just has his stage, the Bravehearts and his mic. Jay and Kanye and such try to put on a show.
 08-08-2008, 09:01 PM         #125
youngholla 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nitetrain8601 said:
He's stated such many times at his concert. He gives propz to Jay and then says making millions he'll never even have to spend makes no sense to him. Hell the venues he picks even shows that. He also doesn't have an elaborate show with fireworks and all this sh*t coming out of nowhere like Jay does. He just has his stage, the Bravehearts and his mic. Jay and Kanye and such try to put on a show.
isnt that what the entertainment is based on putting on a show...and why not try to make millions so your kids and future generation is set, i can see if he had no kids and understand him being content, but why not work harder so your kids'll have to workless......and 2nd, you said "he stated that in concert many times, that he didnt care about making money", isnt this similiar to what some has posted earlier about jay fans only considering rd a classic because he self acclaimed it to be.....
 9 years ago '04        #126
space
space
 youngholla said:
isnt that what the entertainment is based on putting on a show...and why not try to make millions so your kids and future generation is set, i can see if he had no kids and understand him being content, but why not work harder so your kids'll have to workless......and 2nd, you said "he stated that in concert many times, that he didnt care about making money", isnt this similiar to what some has posted earlier about jay fans only considering rd a classic because he self acclaimed it to be.....
He didn't care about millions beyond what he would see. Entertainment is putting on a show, but what defines a show is up to someone's opinion. For a lot of people, especially the younger age demographic who are the majority buyers, Jay-Z's type of show appeals to them. For people who like to keep it simple and aren't expecting a laser show, Nas works for them. (Personally I like both because as Nas said, "They both stay in their own lane. They're two different men with two different motives."

As far as him collecting money for his children, he only has one. And Nas is known to make people work for their money. He does that to Jungle stating something like, "I had to hustle to make my money, I'll help you make your own, but I won't give you money".
 08-08-2008, 09:26 PM         #127
Devil 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
DAAAAAAAAAMNNNNNN what a beat o.O

I want the full track, i swear by god damnnn.
 9 years ago '05        #128
awall 
space
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 38 38
man that shyt was garbage..garbage lyrics garbage beat.
 08-09-2008, 09:51 AM         #129
NIC DIAMONDS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nobody said this was a single just one of the 3 songs he has completed.
This sh*t was fire so haters play your position but real n*ggas know whats good.
 9 years ago '07        #130
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,327 | Props total: 1121 1121
@ a lot of yall n*ggas in here... ur gonna sit here and say Jay was dropping better albums than Nas? If thats the case then all yall n*ggas lost... this song sounds sh*tty as fu*k 2.... Jockin Jay - Z n*gga needs to fall back from rapping... Brett Favre a.ss n*gga
 9 years ago '06        #131
wario101 
space
space
$301 | Props total: 2 2
:dancingcool: Wow Nas must be doing something right cause he stays on peoples mind. everytime you come to this section i see nas lost.

anyways jow is it that people get hyped over a 1 min preview. come one jay z last two albums were'nt that great. IMO. anyone can name a album of one of there greatest and people will buy it. Im just saying wait till we hear more b4 sayin albums a classic ( that song might not even be on the album.

We also need to stop hatin of other atrist to. There are tons of threads that people make that i dont agree with doesnt mean i go in there and post negativley, or if i do I explain my opinion ( cause thats all it is record sales wont back it niether.) just listen to what you like and let everybody else do them.

oh and these new smiles are :agreement6: :dancingcool: :greetings10:
 08-09-2008, 10:40 AM         #132
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*ggas really mad because Jay dropping that heat rock. Got damn, sh*t is 6 pages.:laughing0:
 9 years ago '05        #133
Nickel 118 heat pts118
space
space
$11,231 | Props total: 179 179
^^^basically
 9 years ago '06        #134
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
beat is fu*kin awful

pretty gassed for the album tho
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
92 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
joie chavis
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
188 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
70 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy