**timberland says plies reminds him of tupac**

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
55 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
306 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
2 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 9 years ago '08        #101
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,873 | Props total: 12570 12570
 Left Hook said:
Your opinion holds no weight because what he did was deny your stupid a.ss, you? You just claimed that he had "fairy's" picture above his wall. What are "fairy's"? With that sort of spelling, I can tell how even more flawed your logic must be.

I'm not the biggest Pac fan, but real recognize real. He may not be the best rapper, but as a bystander, Pac is real to me. I've read the arguments, and I don't particularly want to get into it, but I'd have to agree with sunzoo and the rest of the people who defended Pac. And its not like they were riding on Pac, they were speaking the simple truth. They told facts, quoted songs and gave evidence. Never did they claim anything stupid through sweeping statements.

Onto the topic, I believe Plies is similar to Pac in that Plies does try to do some good with his music (less all the sh*tty nonsense). Somebody Loves You and 1 Day are standouts to me. Though he's not an impressive lyricist, if he keeps generating these type of songs, I'm sure he'll improve in due time. Ya'll remember the time when he wanted to give that radio caller cash cause she was goin' through bad times? That's being real. Plies is semi whack, pure whack in some instances, but I can see that he's got a heart. He shouldn't try to be such a thug, he needs to be himself.

and at these fakes trying to undermine Pac's credibility after his death. Come on now.

[pic - click to view]

There there little fella it'll be alright
 08-08-2008, 09:58 AM         #102
Danja2Society  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Fuclk these n*ggas comparing a real n*gga like Pac to some crony a.ss clown like Plies? Plies will NEVER have the long lasting impression, the classics, the image that Pac had.

Pac>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>Plies
 08-08-2008, 10:21 AM         #103
dipsetgrl022  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I bet if pac was still alive him n' plies wouldn't even be friends...he'd prolly make fun of tha way that n*gga talk..
 9 years ago '07        #104
Jackstunt 
space
space
space
$1,550 | Props total: 15 15
If you ever listened to Pac you wouldn't call him fake or compare him to Plies. Pac is the most unique dude who in 25 years of life went through some much sh*t. This man had pressure of his mama being a panther, being told since a youth he has to do something for his people. Pac shot two police officers and got anyway with it, I don't care if they was off-duty or not. When i read the case report the officers identified themselves and he still shot they a.ss.

This man was using music as a stepping stone to bigger things for the disadvantaged people.(Includes middle class white America as well) Even when he was doing all that gangsta music he still was balancing it out with those social/political songs.

Plies isn't on Pac's level but I will give him this he is atleast trying to add a message to his music. Pac might have not been the best rapper but he was the most passionate and most committed.(As shown by the number of songs he recorded while on deathrow.)

Be Easy
 9 years ago '06        #105
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,989 | Props total: 4020 4020
 The Blueprint said:

[pic - click to view]

There there little fella it'll be alright
Reply with some intelligence in an argument next time, don't just sweep it under the rug and post a little picture. You lost.
 9 years ago '05        #106
HUDA2daF 2 heat pts
space
space
$14,542 | Props total: 7672 7672
n*ggas defend pac like he forgave them of their sins or something.
 9 years ago '05        #107
rippac4 
space
space
$14,134 | Props total: 1050 1050
 HUDA2daF said:
same goes for Jay-Z & people hate on Pac like he done something to them
 9 years ago '05        #108
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 16 16
 HUDA2daF said:
I thought he did. He's some of these n*ggas God.
 9 years ago '04        #109
KidKingGoD 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,090 | Props total: 614 614
 ~ k!lla KaZi ~ said:

I Don't Even Smoke Like That But I Sure As Hell Would Love To Hit Some Of That Shiit Timbo Iz Puffin' On... Gooooooottttdamn LMFAO
word.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
112 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
117 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
118 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
75 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
37 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
169 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy