**timberland says plies reminds him of tupac**

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
30 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
61 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #81
eza 
space
space
$3,686 | Props total: 1 1
Lmao timbos smoking rocks plies or piles reminds him of tupac man piles doesnt write his raps with soul or passion he sounds like a.ss
 08-07-2008, 09:37 AM         #82
Mark Stan  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm glad you all are realizing that 2Pac wasn't a gansta because he never claimed to be a gangsta. That was never his intent. He never glorified criminal lifestyle. He was just a wild boy that lived everything he rapped about. 2Pac is reality rap. Anybody from the hood, urban community, and inner city all recognize pac as real and approve of him and that's all that really matters.
 08-07-2008, 12:10 PM         #83
NotSoft  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mark Stan said:
I'm glad you all are realizing that 2Pac wasn't a gansta because he never claimed to be a gangsta. That was never his intent. He never glorified criminal lifestyle. He was just a wild boy that lived everything he rapped about. 2Pac is reality rap. Anybody from the hood, urban community, and inner city all recognize pac as real and approve of him and that's all that really matters.

exactly these clowns dont even listen to pac tryna have an opinion....Up until AEOM pac didnt really rap as the agressor when it came to violence...at that point he wuz mad and rightfully so and im sure there wuz sum people he did wanna k!ll like the nikkas that shot em....If u really listen to Pac u would see his lyrics about violence wuz usually rapped in the perspective of defending himself,or what his homies would do if he got popped,or what he would do for them....Pac almost always beat nikkas azzes in defense of himself or when they pissed em off which is what he said he would do...shot at those cops cuz they pointed guns at him,beat that limo drivers azz cuz the driver supposedly tried to rob him...u people aint even listenin to pac right...ya luv them Smack dvd nikkas pointin guns at the camera for ya own benefit....if a nikka aint doin that in a interview or actin ignorant for no reason...."he aint no gangsta,he aint no goon"....then turn around and say 50's a gangsta....50's interviews or pretty intelligent,the rest of his or childish and not gangsta.
 9 years ago '05        #84
Fauby 13 heat pts13
space
space
$2,901 | Props total: 3472 3472
he not comparing pac's and plies rappin together. he juss saying out of all the rappers today Plies is the closet to pacs style. Not close to being as good. Plies does tracks and videos for some songs no other rappers would do like pac

Pac - Dear Momma, Plies - Runnin My Momma Crazy

He not comparing Plies rappin SKILLS to pac...juss sayin Plies is doing same things pac was doing in the 90s but in a sh*ttyer rap style
 9 years ago '06        #85
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,981 | Props total: 4006 4006
 The Blueprint said:
:applause: ecko for shuttin these f*g**t pack d*ckriders up

Plies>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>2wac
^ I know who this f*g**t is now... and the sad thing is; it doesn't even matter.
 9 years ago '06        #86
space
space
 Fauby said:
he not comparing pac's and plies rappin together. he juss saying out of all the rappers today Plies is the closet to pacs style. Not close to being as good. Plies does tracks and videos for some songs no other rappers would do like pac

Pac - Dear Momma, Plies - Runnin My Momma Crazy

He not comparing Plies rappin SKILLS to pac...juss sayin Plies is doing same things pac was doing in the 90s but in a sh*ttyer rap style
Plies is garbage. Brenda's Got A Baby >>>> everything LIES has ever done.
 9 years ago '04        #87
Dungeon Kid 1 heat pts
space
space
$269 | Props total: 20 20
 *eckounltd1972* said:
Nevermind, Pac was the biggest thug in Drama school, I guess.

maybe but still at the same time i bet he been through way more sh*t than you've ever been... u e-thugs i tell u.... smh
 08-07-2008, 04:49 PM         #88
Got Cheeve?  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Its fu*king Timba-land. Not Timberland. I seen everyone butchering the name.
 9 years ago '05        #89
rippac4 
space
space
$14,133 | Props total: 1050 1050
 luda06 said:
Pac was a fraud, Plies is a fraud too, so It's all the same to me.
says the Pac hater & Jigga lover:applause:
 9 years ago '05        #90
rippac4 
space
space
 The Blueprint said:
:applause: ecko for shuttin these f*g**t pack d*ckriders up

Plies>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>2wac
your opinion holds no weight because if you followed Jay-Z like I know you do, the line in your sig from Jigga isn't a diss to the west coast he was saying the Roc is the best label but giving Aftermath propz
 9 years ago '05        #91
rippac4 
space
space
 *eckounltd1972* said:
"Gangsta." "Gangsta." "Gangsta." Just like Pac was a "gangsta."
looks at your avy, no need to respond to you
 08-07-2008, 04:59 PM         #92
HeavenlySword  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yall n*ggas dumb.

i peep why industry dudes be hyping up other dudes.

its just to get money off you fu*ks. its obvious plies and timbaland got a track in the works(or "want to work together") so what better to solidify that relationship by going to the media?

look how diddy on youtube, calling the carter 3 bullsh*t album a classic, TWICE, and now lil wayne on a track with cassie? coincidence?? i dont fu*king think so.

in 2 months, or whenever timbo/plies got they new sh*t coming out you gonna see why timbaland said this dumb sh*t. and people is just gonna eat it up.
 9 years ago '05        #93
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 16 16
 Dungeon Kid said:
maybe but still at the same time i bet he been through way more sh*t than you've ever been... u e-thugs i tell u.... smh
I'm really trying to figure out where the fuck I ever said I've been through more shit than 2Pac? You're the third person to say that. Just because I don't have a hard life I can't criticize someone who fabricated theirs?

rippac4 said:
looks at your avy, no need to respond to you
*looks at your name, realizes you probably have a Pac shirt on now *

I can do that too :greetings10:
 9 years ago '04        #94
sunzoo 
space
space
$1,493 | Props total: 0 0
 *eckounltd1972* said:
I'm really trying to figure out where the fuck I ever said I've been through more shit than 2Pac? You're the third person to say that. Just because I don't have a hard life I can't criticize someone who fabricated theirs?

*looks at your name, realizes you probably have a Pac shirt on now *

I can do that too :greetings10:
all the other bullsh*t aside, can you please show me where 2pac fabircated his life to a large degree? cuz it honestly sounds like you don't know what the fucck you're talking about

where exactly was the truth stretched that far to make him be such a fraud in you're eyes? was he not the son of a panther? was he not raised around fugitives and criminals? what? what is it? was it the fact that he said with his own two lips that he never had a record, til he cut a record....i mean whats good man? if all you got is some "oh he went to art school and wasn't born on the west coast", you lost
 9 years ago '06        #95
space
space
 rippac4 said:
your opinion holds no weight because if you followed Jay-Z like I know you do, the line in your sig from Jigga isn't a diss to the west coast he was saying the Roc is the best label but giving Aftermath propz
OWNED.

Ecko is next... trust me.
 9 years ago '08        #96
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,810 | Props total: 12470 12470
 rippac4 said:
I know it was a diss to damizza you fu*kin pack c*ck juggler

your opinion holds no weight on this matter because your a 15 year old white kid tryin live thug-life with the fairy's picture above your wall
 9 years ago '08        #97
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,810 | Props total: 12470 12470
 Storchaveli said:
OWNED.

Ecko is next... trust me.
Still holding other n*ggas balls are we storch?
 9 years ago '06        #98
StreetZ17 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,784 | Props total: 469 469
 -HIP HOP HEAD- said:
those are the only similarities i see in the two
No... Plies went to college although 2Pac went to a performing arts school in Baltimore when growing up. For Tim comparing Plies to Pac? Look, just because he k!lled Scott Storch career doesn't mean this n*gga has a opinion. Especially, some fu*ked up comment like that where Plies is nowhere in the same level with Pac, Biggie, Pun, Nas, Jigga, Weezy, AZ, and others. So....

:bsflag:
 9 years ago '05        #99
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,334 | Props total: 1671 1671
 The Blueprint said:
I know it was a diss to damizza you fu*kin pack c*ck juggler

your opinion holds no weight on this matter because your a 15 year old white kid tryin live thug-life with the fairy's picture above your wall
Your opinion holds no weight because what he did was deny your stupid a.ss, you? You just claimed that he had "fairy's" picture above his wall. What are "fairy's"? With that sort of spelling, I can tell how even more flawed your logic must be.

I'm not the biggest Pac fan, but real recognize real. He may not be the best rapper, but as a bystander, Pac is real to me. I've read the arguments, and I don't particularly want to get into it, but I'd have to agree with sunzoo and the rest of the people who defended Pac. And its not like they were riding on Pac, they were speaking the simple truth. They told facts, quoted songs and gave evidence. Never did they claim anything stupid through sweeping statements.

Onto the topic, I believe Plies is similar to Pac in that Plies does try to do some good with his music (less all the sh*tty nonsense). Somebody Loves You and 1 Day are standouts to me. Though he's not an impressive lyricist, if he keeps generating these type of songs, I'm sure he'll improve in due time. Ya'll remember the time when he wanted to give that radio caller cash cause she was goin' through bad times? That's being real. Plies is semi whack, pure whack in some instances, but I can see that he's got a heart. He shouldn't try to be such a thug, he needs to be himself.

and at these fakes trying to undermine Pac's credibility after his death. Come on now.
 08-08-2008, 05:13 AM         #100
Krazy K  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If he means skinny shirtless n*ggas that always sag pause, then yeah Piles is like Pac

Otherwise i think them riods getting to Timbo's head
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
40 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
83 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
135 comments
1 day ago