**timberland says plies reminds him of tupac**

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
32 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
27 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
66 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #61
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 16 16
 Mark Stan said:
Numerous documentaries have documented that before and after that film.
I don't watch every Tupac Shakur documentary, one was more than enough.
 9 years ago '04        #62
ziatic 
space
space
space
$472 | Props total: 13 13
 *eckounltd1972* said:
I don't watch every Tupac Shakur documentary, one was more than enough.

When are you gonna shut the fu*k up and take the L on this one you little d*ck? Guaranteed you were still a little bi*ch sucking on your mom's titty when Tupac was around so just refrain from speaking about dude. Seriously though, how can you sit there and say the guy is a hypocrite? The man was murdered! that doesn't happen to normal ppl u fu*king clown, and this is after he was shot, shot at ppl, and just stayed street. You're saying he was a liar because he moved to the west? fu*kin foolish man if you listened to hip hop back then or if u were even alive u'd know this was never a secret...fu*k this i'm not wasting time on this subject u little f*g**t
 9 years ago '04        #63
ziatic 
space
space
space
 master467 said:
the white thing dont work no more..
ya it does
 08-06-2008, 09:25 PM         #64
AIshiitsonall  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JustForgetIt said:
dumb minds think a like ive been feeling this way for the longest. good to know im not the only one. timbo is tha sh*t.
:applause:
 9 years ago '07        #65
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,556 | Props total: 339 339
its been obvious, hip hop is just a.ss now... plies the next superstar? LMFAO, n*gga raps like hes retarded

timbo needs to be fu*kin smacked. never compare pac to this hip pop bullsh*t droppin today
 08-06-2008, 09:41 PM         #66
THE TRUTHINESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mark Stan said:
2Pac never claimed to be "gangsta". That's where you get the whole Thug Life thing twisted. Thug Life is not about glamorizing criminal lifestyle and neither did Pac.
What?

Nas lost.
 9 years ago '08        #67
lifetimez 
space
space
$2,807 | Props total: 0 0
Thug Life = "The Hate U Give Little Infants fu*ks Everyone" if you didn't know.

That said, Pac is still a hypocritcal, delusional, former backup dancer.
 9 years ago '04        #68
nitetrain8601 22 heat pts22
space
space
$15,101 | Props total: 4119 4119
2pac fake? Ha, ecko prolly wasn't born until '95. He doesn't know jack about Pac.
 08-06-2008, 11:22 PM         #69
NotSoft  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 *eckounltd1972* said:
If I didn't watch 2Pac: Ressurection, how the fuck would I know he went to drama school? Lived in Baltimore & New York until he was 16? It's not like he said that in his fucking music. :greetings10:

2pac-Thug Style

[Verse 3] I remember Uptown huh got to get to listenin' to Mr. Magic
Cuttin' up the hits and even though I had a habit,
Of makin' words rhyme I was caught up in the madness.
Juvenile thugs come on I tell the whole story nothin' but truth.
Halloween throwin' eggs from the project roofs.
and Pete and Lee young G's with a gift of gab
And tryin' to hook up with the hookers. who was quick to stab.
Remember mama's cooking No school straight hookin'.
And tryin' to get with light skinned cause she good looking.
And jumpin' over turnstiles 'cause we ain't paying
Call the cuties cuss words but we only playing (biotch).
I'm prayin' I can get a buck no luck.
I had to move around a lot 'cause my moms was stuck.
I had family but I was way too wild
Had to move to the West to regain my style[Chorus '
 9 years ago '04        #70
ziatic 
space
space
space
 NotSoft said:
2pac-Thug Style

[Verse 3] I remember Uptown huh got to get to listenin' to Mr. Magic
Cuttin' up the hits and even though I had a habit,
Of makin' words rhyme I was caught up in the madness.
Juvenile thugs come on I tell the whole story nothin' but truth.
Halloween throwin' eggs from the project roofs.
and Pete and Lee young G's with a gift of gab
And tryin' to hook up with the hookers. who was quick to stab.
Remember mama's cooking No school straight hookin'.
And tryin' to get with light skinned cause she good looking.
And jumpin' over turnstiles 'cause we ain't paying
Call the cuties cuss words but we only playing (biotch).
I'm prayin' I can get a buck no luck.
I had to move around a lot 'cause my moms was stuck.
I had family but I was way too wild
Had to move to the West to regain my style[Chorus '
ether for u ignorant teenie boppers
 9 years ago '05        #71
space
space
 ziatic said:
When are you gonna shut the fu*k up and take the L on this one you little d*ck? Guaranteed you were still a little bi*ch sucking on your mom's titty when Tupac was around so just refrain from speaking about dude. Seriously though, how can you sit there and say the guy is a hypocrite? The man was murdered! that doesn't happen to normal ppl u fu*king clown, and this is after he was shot, shot at ppl, and just stayed street. You're saying he was a liar because he moved to the west? fu*kin foolish man if you listened to hip hop back then or if u were even alive u'd know this was never a secret...fu*k this i'm not wasting time on this subject u little f*g**t
So now everyone that gets murdered is hardcore? Wow, the lengths stans will go to defend their God. "Normal people" never get murdered?
 9 years ago '04        #72
ziatic 
space
space
space
 *eckounltd1972* said:
So now everyone that gets murdered is hardcore? Wow, the lengths stans will go to defend their God. "Normal people" never get murdered?
SMH at ur stupid a.ss...we're talking about how he was a thug right? That's the correlation I was trying to make...and no, normal ppl don't get shot twice in their lifetime and ultimately get taken out execution style off the vegas strip....

U lost little man, just deal with it
 9 years ago '05        #73
space
space
 ziatic said:
SMH at ur stupid a.ss...we're talking about how he was a thug right? That's the correlation I was trying to make...and no, normal ppl don't get shot twice in their lifetime and ultimately get taken out execution style off the vegas strip....

U lost little man, just deal with it
1. You said normal people never get murdered, not get shot twice.
2. Lil' Wayne got shot twice. 50 Cent got shot anywhere from 3 to 9 times, depending on who you ask. You believe they're "gangstas" too? Probably not.
3. Versace got murdered getting his mail. I guess he has more street cred than just about anyone with your backwards a.ss logic.

You're fucking retarded.
 9 years ago '04        #74
ziatic 
space
space
space
 *eckounltd1972* said:
1. You said normal people never get murdered, not get shot twice.
2. Lil' Wayne got shot twice. 50 Cent got shot anywhere from 3 to 9 times, depending on who you ask. You believe they're "gangstas" too? Probably not.
3. Versace got murdered getting his mail. I guess he has more street cred than just about anyone with your backwards a.ss logic.

You're fucking retarded.
Only one that's retarded here is you. You originally said that pac was a hypocrite bla bla bla and that he wasn't actually a "gangsta". The difference between Versace and him was that Versace never rapped about being a thug, thuglife and all that other sh*t. His murder was a random act. Tupac on the other hand rapped it and lived it and was eventually murdered so please explain how its possible for him to be hypocritical about thuglife and all that? That's the whole point of this argument. U said numerous times in this thread that he was a phony, fraud, etc. My point is that he was not fake about his life. He talked about gutter sh*t because he lived it. Am I right or wrong u stupid sh*t?

as for 50, I don't like his music or anything, but ya I think one can argue that he WAS a street dude at some point in his life...it's well documented

and I said "that doesn't happen to normal ppl" referring to the way in which he was murdered, but that's my bad. I should have made it more clear for u little man.

Last edited by ziatic; 08-07-2008 at 01:30 AM..
 9 years ago '05        #75
space
space
 ziatic said:
Only one that's retarded here is you. You originally said that pac was a hypocrite bla bla bla and that he wasn't actually a "gangsta". The difference between Versace and him was that Versace never rapped about being a thug, thuglife and all that other sh*t. His murder was a random act. Tupac on the other hand rapped it and lived it and was eventually murdered so please explain how its possible for him to be hypocritical about thuglife and all that? That's the whole point of this argument. U said numerous times in this thread that he was a phony, fraud, etc. My point is that he was not fake about his life. He talked about gutter sh*t because he lived it. Am I right or wrong u stupid sh*t?

as for 50, I don't like his music or anything, but ya I think one can argue that he WAS a street dude at some point in his life...it's well documented

and I said "that doesn't happen to normal ppl" referring to the way in which he was murdered, but that's my bad. I should have made it more clear for u little man.
But your only reasoning for Pac being a "gangsta" is that he got shot twice and murdered. But people that aren't fucking "gangsta" get shot and k!lled too you fucking dipshit. And Pac rapped it, not lived it. So that would make you incorrect, wrong, or an all around dumbass. And "normal people" never get k!lled in drive-bys now either? Come on now.
 9 years ago '04        #76
ziatic 
space
space
space
Are ur mother and father, brother and sister? That's gotta be the only explanation for the stupidity that you keep posting. And stop putting gangsta in quotations, it's pissing me off.
 9 years ago '05        #77
space
space
 ziatic said:
Are ur mother and father, brother and sister? That's gotta be the only explanation for the stupidity that you keep posting. And stop putting gangsta in quotations, it's pissing me off.
"Gangsta." "Gangsta." "Gangsta." Just like Pac was a "gangsta."
 9 years ago '04        #78
ziatic 
space
space
space
Alright, in all seriousness what's ur definition of a gangster? Because "normal" ppl don't get shot on multiple occasions, shoot at police, and serve time in jail for various crimes in my eyes. U can minimize all the sh*t he went through by saying "oh ur saying hes gangsta because he got shot twice" but the fact of the matter is that unless ur in the streets, you don't go through that sh*t.

Last edited by ziatic; 08-07-2008 at 01:47 AM..
 9 years ago '08        #79
lifetimez 
space
space
$2,807 | Props total: 0 0
Tupac was the farthest thing from a gangsta

this topic is pure comedy
 9 years ago '08        #80
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,891 | Props total: 12599 12599
:applause: ecko for shuttin these f*g**t pack d*ckriders up

Plies>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>2wac
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
48 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
148 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy