**timberland says plies reminds him of tupac**

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
148 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
7 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-06-2008, 02:04 PM         #41
master467  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NotSoft said:
Nuthin worse than a salty saltine....Pacs from the Bay,and reputable nikkas cosign him as bein a wild nikka....u think ya white azz can come on here and downplay that?its wrong but safe for me to a.ssume u white as hell for that statement...u bein white and listenin to Pac believin u actually understand and can grasp what hes sayin makes u a fraud...far as the Plies comparison i see it and i said it before all these other mufukas start sayin it...they called me a nutcase...now my name is bein cleared now that the streets nationwide have caught on.
the white thing dont work no more..
 9 years ago '04        #42
sunzoo 
space
space
$1,493 | Props total: 0 0
 *eckounltd1972* said:
Nevermind, Pac was the biggest thug in Drama school, I guess.
you mean the school of arts? that older panthers made it possible for him to go to? just because he went to a school for creative youngsters doesn't mean he didn't grow up poor, when he got home the n1gga still had holes in his shoes, but because of who his mother was, he was put in a place where his creativity could be harnessed to try and keep him from being like the CRIMINALS, that he was raised around

what does THAT, have to do with what happened when he became a homeless teenager with a crack addicted mother in the streets of the west coast? you saying...that he was a fraud, because of a school that he went to? what....do you think that school, was some sh1t that was way outta town from the poor neighborhoods? educate yourself about some sh1t before you got speaking on somebody

pac and plies are nothing alike, one was a real n1gga, the other is a 33 year old puzzy trying to down play his intelligence to appeal to crack babies, i don't see how "frauds" get out and risk their lives to save a black man he ain't even know from crooked police...this n1gga had MOVIES IN THEATERS, yet he's getting out, shooting at cops for harrasing a brotha...

most of you puzzy a.ss n1ggas wouldn't shoot back if your own life was in danger, let alone do some selfless sh1t like that as a celebrity, da fucck outta here

Last edited by sunzoo; 08-06-2008 at 02:08 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #43
sunzoo 
space
space
$1,493 | Props total: 0 0
 *eckounltd1972* said:
He didn't move to Cali until he was 16 and repped the "Westsidddeeeeee" when he came out

And sorry I don't believe that a guy that lived on the East Coast for 16 out of the 25 years he was alive was involved in "Thug Life" :yayo:
pac, like most people who moved around a lot was looking for somewhere to call home, some stability, the n1gga moved from NY, to b-more, to ATL, all over, but once he got to the bay, n1ggas put him on on game, thats where he became a man at when nobody was in his corner because his mother was strung out, so he was thankful for n1ggas showing him the type of love he never got out in NY

he never downplayed the fact that he was from the east coast, be he repped what he repped for a reason

and so thug lyfe...was pac's "message"? or was it his group? it was more than that n1gga, it was a code of conduct, a code that some people still follow to better the communities that are infested with drugs and gang violence, like i said...n1ggas run off at the mouth, without informing themselves k!ll me
 08-06-2008, 02:13 PM         #44
NotSoft  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Stark said:
n*gga u dumb.

Because I realize pac is a fraud through his music. The things he talks about he was not about. Just because some n*ggas said he was wild you fall for that sh*t. Get off his d*ck he was a average rapper and as big a fraud as 95 pct of the n*ggas in the game are. Im white because im not a guillable a.ss n*gga like you

ok if u say u black ill go wit that for right now....Pac is a fraud in his music bcuz he didnt live what he rapped about?2pac bust his guns,2pac got shot,gettin money,uplifting black people,2pac didnt have a pops,home life wuz fuked up,he wuz homeless,wuz paranoid,confronted Biggie and yelled in his face,checked Nas in NY,Confronted Chino XL and Chino XL apoligized and explained what the line meant....he had dogs he may have called mobb b1tch nikka eaters,wwent to jail and wuz sued for physical a.ssaults ranging from Digital Underground days til his death,pac hung out in the streets,went to the club,fuked b1tches...now its ya turn to name sh1t pac wuz rapping about that he wwuznt about...U need to get up on ya 2pac knowledge,he said he wuznt wild til he lost his mama to crack and wuz homeless....to try to pretend pac is a straight fraud is a joke,u r a fraud young man.
 9 years ago '07        #45
neeko21 
space
space
$2,122 | Props total: 846 846
who is plies?
 9 years ago '06        #46
Bk's Finest 
space
space
space
$923 | Props total: 34 34
NotSoft and Sunzoo, good posts fellas. Keep these youngins informed about one of the realest rappers ever. Not only did he talk about it, he lived it. I'm from the east and I got love for BIG but PAC was that n*gga. Look at the industry, half of these clowns rapping now emulate Pac. I'm going to get into the would've, could've, should've. But if PAC was alive, do you really think Jay and Wayne would be where they are. I think not..
 08-06-2008, 03:10 PM         #47
THADON  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*ggas need to stop callin pac fake...tell me how pac was fake..
 9 years ago '06        #48
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,975 | Props total: 3992 3992
 *eckounltd1972* said:
Nevermind, Pac was the biggest thug in Drama school, I guess.
f*g**ts nowadays trying to act hard or SWEAR they're more "gangsta" than rappers. What have YOU done, ecko, that's so "G"? Have you gotten shot? Have you been to jail? But I guess going to some drama and acting classes all of a sudden drops you a level huh? fu*kin idiot.
 9 years ago '06        #49
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,430 | Props total: 788 788
Well its obvious timberland has no credibility any longer
 9 years ago '04        #50
1neDeep 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,858 | Props total: 1595 1595
Just IMO I Think Plies Wants 2 Immitate Juvenile,Jus With Ja Rule Style Songs (But Again Thas Jus My Opinion)
 9 years ago '05        #51
Universal~Mind 59 heat pts59
space
space
$12,109 | Props total: 527 527
Timbaland = Producer Timberland = Boot and Apparell brand. Thanks
 9 years ago '05        #52
Ghettoquiz 15 heat pts15
space
space
$14,269 | Props total: 632 632
timbo needs to

[pic - click to view]

08-06-2008, 06:18 PM         #53
AIshiitsonall  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Stark said:
They are both highly overrated although pac was way more overrated and they are both fakes so ya i agree.
ur a fu*king joke, get off the internet :mad44:
 08-06-2008, 06:18 PM         #54
AIshiitsonall  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wtf is timba thinking about comparing garbage to a legend
 9 years ago '05        #55
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 16 16
 sunzoo said:
pac and plies are nothing alike, one was a real n1gga, the other is a 33 year old puzzy trying to down play his intelligence to appeal to crack babies
Pac sounded real intelligent on "Hit Em Up" :rolleyes:. Both talked gangsta shit on records that they didn't do most of the time, then when they did interviews and shit try to sound intellectual. I didn't find a hole in your logic, did I?
 9 years ago '05        #56
space
space
 Storchaveli said:
f*g**ts nowadays trying to act hard or SWEAR they're more "gangsta" than rappers. What have YOU done, ecko, that's so "G"? Have you gotten shot? Have you been to jail? But I guess going to some drama and acting classes all of a sudden drops you a level huh? fu*kin idiot.
So since I'm not a "gangsta" [which I never fucking claimed to be], I can't point out the hypocrisy of someone that pretended to be one. Shut the fuck up.
 9 years ago '06        #57
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,975 | Props total: 3992 3992
 *eckounltd1972* said:
So since I'm not a "gangsta" [which I never fucking claimed to be], I can't point out the hypocrisy of someone that pretended to be one. Shut the fuck up.
Watch "Tupac Resurrection" you corny little high school fu*k... then talk sh*t. Cuz it's obvious you're not even familiar with the sh*t he went through.
 08-06-2008, 07:39 PM         #58
Mark Stan  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 *eckounltd1972* said:
2Pac never claimed to be "gangsta". That's where you get the whole Thug Life thing twisted. Thug Life is not about glamorizing criminal lifestyle and neither did Pac.
 9 years ago '05        #59
space
space
 Storchaveli said:
Watch "Tupac Resurrection" you corny little high school fu*k... then talk sh*t. Cuz it's obvious you're not even familiar with the sh*t he went through.
If I didn't watch 2Pac: Ressurection, how the fuck would I know he went to drama school? Lived in Baltimore & New York until he was 16? It's not like he said that in his fucking music. :greetings10:
 08-06-2008, 08:06 PM         #60
Mark Stan  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 *eckounltd1972* said:
If I didn't watch 2Pac: Ressurection, how the fuck would I know he went to drama school? Lived in Baltimore & New York until he was 16? It's not like he said that in his fucking music. :greetings10:
Numerous documentaries have documented that before and after that film.

n*ggaz Done Changed 2Pac verse: "I'm Eastcoast born though Westcoast raised...."
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
5 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
100 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
68 comments
1 day ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy