**timberland says plies reminds him of tupac**

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
251 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
122 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #21
IllmaticReignz 
space
space
$2,213 | Props total: 757 757
I'm glad the BS flag was already raised
 9 years ago '04        #22
Phreaky41 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,358 | Props total: 2 2
Timberland has been around for a long time. Yall don't know what the fu*k your talking bout. Timberland is very credible in Hip Hop. Just because he works wit JT now doesn't mean sh*t. Besides. it's all opinion
 08-06-2008, 01:05 PM         #23
hiphop4ever  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Phreaky41 said:
Timberland has been around for a long time. Yall don't know what the fu*k your talking bout. Timberland is very credible in Hip Hop. Just because he works wit JT now doesn't mean sh*t. Besides. it's all opinion
yea but hes comparing plies to tupac fu*kin -plies-
 08-06-2008, 01:07 PM         #24
Stark  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They are both highly overrated although pac was way more overrated and they are both fakes so ya i agree.
 08-06-2008, 01:10 PM         #25
LetEmKnow  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 *eckounltd1972* said:
Nevermind, Pac was the biggest thug in Drama school, I guess.
Yeah because being enrolled in a good school at age 15 automatically erases anything that happens to your life afterwards. Only if you knew how narrow minded you sounded.
 9 years ago '08        #26
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,101 | Props total: 23314 23314
Timbo, on that sherm wit syrup
 9 years ago '05        #27
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 16 16
 LetEmKnow said:
Yeah because being enrolled in a good school at age 15 automatically erases anything that happens to your life afterwards. Only if you knew how narrow minded you sounded.
He didn't move to Cali until he was 16 and repped the "Westsidddeeeeee" when he came out

And sorry I don't believe that a guy that lived on the East Coast for 16 out of the 25 years he was alive was involved in "Thug Life" :yayo:
 9 years ago '04        #28
Nocturnal-One 
space
space
$1,837 | Props total: 6 6
fu*k Timbo. He fell off and went commercial as fu*k, I haven't listened to any of his new sh*t for a long a.ss time, and I don't intend to.
 08-06-2008, 01:19 PM         #29
Stark  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nocturnal-One said:
fu*k Timbo. He fell off and went commercial as fu*k, I haven't listened to any of his new sh*t for a long a.ss time, and I don't intend to.

that has what to do with this thread...

and hes still one of the best producers out.
 08-06-2008, 01:22 PM         #30
LetEmKnow  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 *eckounltd1972* said:
He didn't move to Cali until he was 16 and repped the "Westsidddeeeeee" when he came out

And sorry I don't believe that a guy that lived on the East Coast for 16 out of the 25 years he was alive was involved in "Thug Life" :yayo:
2Pac himself stated it in interviews and in his music that he was from NY and didn't move to California until later in his life. You act like he kept it a secret until he was in his grave and had it exposed after he died. Everyone in the industry knew Pac was from NY. It was no secret. His old hip hop name use to be MC New York. He repped westide because that's where he identified with more and lived their in his most crucial years growing up. Are you expecting 2Pac to be screaming Brooklyn and repping Harlem when he only lived in NYC until age 14. New Yorkers would've called him fake if he did that because he didn't live their for long and no one knew him out there for him to be claiming a borrow.

And please tell me what living the "Thug Life" means.

Last edited by LetEmKnow; 08-06-2008 at 01:24 PM..
 08-06-2008, 01:22 PM         #31
westcoastdog  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
plies remindes me of a dookie stain I once had in my drawes
 08-06-2008, 01:24 PM         #32
Luay Whaters  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 luda06 said:
Pac was a fraud, Plies is a fraud too, so It's all the same to me.
:sad-smiley-028: k!ll yourself.
 08-06-2008, 01:25 PM         #33
NotSoft  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Stark said:
They are both highly overrated although pac was way more overrated and they are both fakes so ya i agree.

Nuthin worse than a salty saltine....Pacs from the Bay,and reputable nikkas cosign him as bein a wild nikka....u think ya white azz can come on here and downplay that?its wrong but safe for me to a.ssume u white as hell for that statement...u bein white and listenin to Pac believin u actually understand and can grasp what hes sayin makes u a fraud...far as the Plies comparison i see it and i said it before all these other mufukas start sayin it...they called me a nutcase...now my name is bein cleared now that the streets nationwide have caught on.
 9 years ago '05        #34
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 16 16
 LetEmKnow said:
2Pac himself stated it in interviews and in his music that he was from NY and didn't move to California until later in his life. You act like he kept it a secret until he was in his grave and had it exposed after he died. Everyone in the industry knew Pac was from NY. It was no secret. His old hip hop name use to be MC New York. He repped westide because that's where he identified with more and lived their in his most crucial years growing up. Are you expecting 2Pac to be screaming Brooklyn and repping Harlem when he only lived in NYC until age 14. New Yorkers would've called him fake if he did that because he didn't live their for long and no one knew him out there for him to be claiming a borrow.

And please tell me what living the "Thug Life" means.
Thug Life was Tupac's whole fucking message. He had it tattooed on his stomach, he had a group named Thug Life with Big Syke, Machadochis, his stepbrother & Rated R. So you tell me what Thug Life is Stanley.
 9 years ago '08        #35
lzyboy186 
space
space
$201 | Props total: 0 0
:lostit0:and hip hop lost...:sad34:
 08-06-2008, 01:33 PM         #36
LetEmKnow  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 *eckounltd1972* said:
Thug Life was Tupac's whole fucking message. He had it tattooed on his stomach, he had a group named Thug Life with Big Syke, Machadochis, his stepbrother & Rated R. So you tell me what Thug Life is Stanley.
No sh*t. I didn't ask you what Thug Life the group was. You're the one sitting up here saying 2pac didn't live Thug Life so I want you to give me the definiton of Thug Life.
 08-06-2008, 01:34 PM         #37
Tre4fam  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:applause:
 *eckounltd1972* said:
Neither of them did what they repped
Pac never sounded the same on a song nor did he just talk about pus*y, crackers, and choppers
 08-06-2008, 01:39 PM         #38
Stark  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NotSoft said:
Nuthin worse than a salty saltine....Pacs from the Bay,and reputable nikkas cosign him as bein a wild nikka....u think ya white azz can come on here and downplay that?its wrong but safe for me to a.ssume u white as hell for that statement...u bein white and listenin to Pac believin u actually understand and can grasp what hes sayin makes u a fraud...far as the Plies comparison i see it and i said it before all these other mufukas start sayin it...they called me a nutcase...now my name is bein cleared now that the streets nationwide have caught on.
n*gga u dumb.

Because I realize pac is a fraud through his music. The things he talks about he was not about. Just because some n*ggas said he was wild you fall for that sh*t. Get off his d*ck he was a average rapper and as big a fraud as 95 pct of the n*ggas in the game are. Im white because im not a guillable a.ss n*gga like you
 08-06-2008, 01:47 PM         #39
LetEmKnow  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Stark said:
n*gga u dumb.

Because I realize pac is a fraud through his music. The things he talks about he was not about. Just because some n*ggas said he was wild you fall for that sh*t. Get off his d*ck he was a average rapper and as big a fraud as 95 pct of the n*ggas in the game are. Im white because im not a guillable a.ss n*gga like you
What did he talk about?

Last edited by LetEmKnow; 08-06-2008 at 03:14 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #40
HUDA2daF 2 heat pts
space
space
$14,525 | Props total: 7631 7631
 luda06 said:
Pac was a fraud, Plies is a fraud too, so It's all the same to me.
:applause:
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
70 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
26 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
27 comments
2 days ago