Official Pineapple Express thread...(best movie the summer!)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
166 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
46 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #61
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,491 | Props total: 14782 14782
this sh*t had me and my boys damn near in tears laughing. funniest fu*kin movie i seen in a minute. :applause: Seth Rogen is the funniest fu*ker out right now. dude had fu*kin "Tha Crossroads" playin in the background when he thought he was dyin. too many damn hilarious moments. Classic movie.

when dude came in with the machine gun yellin "fu*k THE POLICE", sh*t had me cryin. homie squashed dudes head with his car, jumped out, and shot his foot off with the shotgun. and when ole girls dad said "dude, you smell like sh*t" and when homie was cryin tryin to get the girl back...

bi*ch: i wanna marry you!
seth rogen: uhhh, oh, wow, i made a mistake. woooow.

oh jesus. too many hilarious moments.

Last edited by Bama Boy; 08-08-2008 at 01:00 AM..
 9 years ago '04        #62
sunzoo 
space
space
$1,493 | Props total: 0 0
dope a.ss movie, but kinda like knocked up...it's a MOVIE (like...a real, fleshed out idea) disguised as a comedy, 40 year old virgin, while hilarious actually had something behind it other than corny gags

well, same type of direction here, humor, on the side of a cool a.ss action flick, not some laugh every 3 seconds sh1t that some of you cats were expecting, even outside of the "comedy", the movie is a dope offering, trying to compare it to step brothers is a real step in the wrong direction, two different styles of film (i heard step brothers didn't even have a plot, but i still wanna see it)
 9 years ago '07        #63
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
i honestly love the movie way too many quotables, i also saw step brothers and while funny it reminded me a little like family guy in a sense that some sh*t was pretty random and the pow guy wasnt that funny until he said he hated will farrell's characters face....Pineapple Express was def. the funniest movie i seen this summer
 08-08-2008, 04:46 AM         #64
Awperator2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Seen it, it is a must see.

Some moments i really liked

************ SPOILERS... kind of, read at own discretion***********

When they were f!ghting in red's house, probably the funniest scene i've seen in a long time, it topped it off when seth rogen was holding onto the counter and red grabbed him and was pulling him saying where do you think you're going mister? and he screams somebody help me! i believe, that sh*t was too funny.

when his girlfriends dad brings the gun i didnt expect him to shoot it, especially two times, i was like whoa!!. funny quote from him "you a**holes do exactly what i say or i will take you outside and fu*k you in the street" classic.

All the hand to hand f!ght scenes were amazing. Too funny.
Seths ear part was classic i thought, i couldnt stop laughing

all the times they say times out, hilarious

the f!ght scene at the end with the light bulb thinking theyre going to f!ght with them and they just crack ..i couldnt stop laughing and when they were f!ghting over the fire extinguisher u can hear him say "hey thats mine" funniest lines in there man

Oh and when RED shoots someones foot off after theyre already dead.. classic.

End of spoilers

All in all, this movie is a must see

Last edited by Awperator2; 08-08-2008 at 04:48 AM..
 08-08-2008, 07:14 AM         #65
deLeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Knocked up was a.ss. This better be good though ya'll hyping it up like its funny a.ss fu*k
 9 years ago '07        #66
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
 deLeet said:
Knocked up was a.ss. This better be good though ya'll hyping it up like its funny a.ss fu*k
it really wasn't... but thats your opinion
 08-08-2008, 12:21 PM         #67
magatsu  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Everytime I come back to this thread someone reminds me of another funny moment. That n*gga Seth Rogen took Red after the f!ght was over and destroyed that n*gga! "THIS ENDS NOW!" Put that n*gga head through the wall. Oh sh*t! I'm bout to go see this sh*t again tonight.
 9 years ago '04        #68
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
$16,986 | Props total: 4330 4330
 deLeet said:
Knocked Up was better than damn near every movie mentioned in this thread.

Especially Pineapple Express.
 9 years ago '07        #69
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
knocked up wasnt better than 40 year old virgin... but thats my opinion although knocked up had more realism to it...
 9 years ago '04        #70
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
$16,986 | Props total: 4330 4330
 thehogue... said:
knocked up wasnt better than 40 year old virgin... but thats my opinion although knocked up had more realism to it...
That was actually why I liked it so much. It showed how funny a raunchy comedy could be without being over the top. I prefer Knocked Up to Superbad as well.
 9 years ago '04        #71
Hollabacc03 
space
space
space
$94 | Props total: 0 0
 WeezyWayne said:
loved this movie lmao, 3 of my favourite parts were:

when the rent-a-cop said something like, "i just saw 3 of my kids walk by here about an hour ago with eyes redder than the devil's d*ck!"

and speaking of subtelty i found it so fu*king funny i was crying when the 3 of them are in the diner at the end and the extras are minding their own business, it's like no one noticed that seth rogan had blood gushing from his ear and thug life dude was shot about 8 times and looked burnt to a crisp. also he never dies, you think he's dead when they all touch hands and then he wakes up.

last but not least, thug life dude k!lling the one henchman and gets out yelling, "you just got k!lled by a daewoo lanos, bi*ch!" lmfao.

:agreement6: Man I was dyin at that thug life dude when he said that "daewoe lanos" sh*t :laughing9:
 08-08-2008, 05:38 PM         #72
eliot ness  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I died laughing at Knocked Up. Will I like this?
 9 years ago '07        #73
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 eliot ness said:
I died laughing at Knocked Up. Will I like this?
yea most likely its MORE of an over the top action movie... along the lines of hot fuzz but not as good... its still pretty good/decent... i enjoyed it... but im not you...
 9 years ago '04        #74
J.BEEZY 10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,325 | Props total: 2476 2476
sh*t was hilarious and i was sober when i saw it i think im gonna get buzzed and go see it again tnite
 9 years ago '05        #75
marq 
space
space
space
$1,333 | Props total: 0 0
Yea that sh*t is hysterical
 9 years ago '06        #76
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
 Awperator2 said:
Seen it, it is a must see.

Some moments i really liked

************ SPOILERS... kind of, read at own discretion***********

When they were f!ghting in red's house, probably the funniest scene i've seen in a long time, it topped it off when seth rogen was holding onto the counter and red grabbed him and was pulling him saying where do you think you're going mister? and he screams somebody help me! i believe, that sh*t was too funny.

when his girlfriends dad brings the gun i didnt expect him to shoot it, especially two times, i was like whoa!!. funny quote from him "you a**holes do exactly what i say or i will take you outside and fu*k you in the street" classic.

All the hand to hand f!ght scenes were amazing. Too funny.
Seths ear part was classic i thought, i couldnt stop laughing

all the times they say times out, hilarious

the f!ght scene at the end with the light bulb thinking theyre going to f!ght with them and they just crack ..i couldnt stop laughing and when they were f!ghting over the fire extinguisher u can hear him say "hey thats mine" funniest lines in there man

Oh and when RED shoots someones foot off after theyre already dead.. classic.

End of spoilers

All in all, this movie is a must see

funniest movie i've seen besides superbad..this sh*t is a must-see! IMO idk about the rest of you guys
but dam..i gotta say, what made it funnier was a friend of my that i brought along..hes got the funniest laugh ever..everyone laughed at the scene where red shoots the guy;s foot off and then it was quiet..then u hear my boy laugh and everyone in the theater couldnt stop laughing LOL.. i couldnt breathe cuz that sh*t came out of nowhere..man, what a night it was lol.
cant wait to see step brothers and tropical thunder XD
 9 years ago '04        #77
DERRTY CHYBO 12 heat pts12
space
space
$11,717 | Props total: 788 788
I thought this movie was mad funny. Almost on par with Superbad IMO.
 9 years ago '04        #78
1000bluntz 
space
space
$17,332 | Props total: 11374 11374
This was great but I like some of the other ones better. I thought Forgetting Sarah Marshall was funnier. This will be watched multiple times just like the others anyways. James Franco was funny as sh*t. Seeing this on that bomb was the sh*t. 40 Year Old Virgin and Superbad are the best Apatow joints in my opinion. I wanna see an Apatow flick with Paul Rudd as the main character, he's funny as fu*k.
 9 years ago '04        #79
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,111 | Props total: 289 289
sh*t was funny as fu*k i said oh sh*t a ton of times and laughed the hardest i have in a while when he roasted that teacher "well im not a student so fu*k U" lmao
 08-09-2008, 03:26 AM         #80
CIDF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i gotta see it a couple more times to see if its as good as superbad.

anybody else DIE when that black dude said "you aint got no style mothafu*ka" lmaooo. if you dont know what im talkin about then stfu
Home      

most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
100 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
185 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
60 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
45 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy