Official Pineapple Express thread...(best movie the summer!)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
89 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
35 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
109 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '07        #41
Captain Fresh 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,025 | Props total: 7530 7530
don't put your expectations so high cuz thats what i did...n wasn't as funny overall as i wishin for....but the sh*t was still on, plenty of funny as one liners...but i didnt think it was better than Superbad or Knocked Up.

Shocked the hell out of me to see James Franco so damn funny...
 9 years ago '07        #42
cjstewar8 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,231 | Props total: 558 558
seein that big a.ss black dude get his foot blown off after he was dead. and how red wouldnt die...

i dont kno if anybody noticed but when the asian dude was on the phone the subtitles said, "Bring it on," but in english he said, "fu*k yo momma," real fast so it sounded like some asian language. i felt stupid cuz i was the only one laughin in the theatre
 9 years ago '05        #43
Basicgz 
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 1399 1399
That chinese man said when he ran up in Ted Jones hide out "Prepare to get fu*ked by the c*ck of karma that movie is another Apatow and crew classic so many quoteables, when Rogens girlfriend stabbed Franco wit that fork:lachen001: anybody who didnt like this movie U buggin, this sh*t was funny as hell
 08-07-2008, 11:01 AM         #44
JaeRell  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
was anybody mad because "paper planes" wasn't even in the damn movie?
 08-07-2008, 11:10 AM         #45
Got Cheeve?  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^you crazy dude.

Sayin the movie is a let down and then asking that question??

Movie owns. You rent. Goodbye.
:dancingcool:
 08-07-2008, 12:12 PM         #46
JaeRell  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
on some real sh*t...i was waiting for that song the whole movie...sh*t never came up, lol.
 9 years ago '05        #47
Suavebeatz 32 heat pts32
space
space
$10,356 | Props total: 14156 14156
Honestly to me this is the worst Judd Apatow movie to this date....sh*t worst then drillbit taylor

This movie was corny..and u could hear soo many forced laughs in the sold out theatre i was in last night sh*t was disgusting....it went from a comedy to a gay pr0no too fake action movie on some brokebackmountain meets rambo sh*t

I was disappointed and fell asleep a couple times.....the guy that just wouldnt die stole the show.."im like the nerd back at sleepovers falling asleep at 9"

i laughed maybe 3 times the whole movie......Step brothers sh*ts all over this movie
 08-07-2008, 01:36 PM         #48
magatsu  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think at the end of the day this film relies on a lot of dialogue and little lines that some people won't get or find funny. If your real used to over the top will farrell type lines from Step Brothers then your not gonna get a lot.

This n*gga Seth Rogen was arguing with his girlfriend and said "your gonna fu*kin go to college and start listening to Godspeed You Black Emperor and the Shins!"

If you don't know either of those bands your just gonna be like WTF!?! But if your familiar with the music and the understanding that they are polar opposites that line is fu*kin hilarious.
 9 years ago '08        #49
arthurmack27 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,934 | Props total: 687 687
a classmate said it was good so i think i can afford to see it now that gas is dropping a lil bit.
 9 years ago '04        #50
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,869 | Props total: 2015 2015
 JaeRell said:
on some real sh*t...i was waiting for that song the whole movie...sh*t never came up, lol.
hahaha ill bail you out cuz i felt the same way. i even said something ot my boy at the end... i thought it was gonna come out when seth rogen jumps on the dude towards the end of the movie.

they could have put it in for like 20 seconds at least
 9 years ago '05        #51
QualityRecords 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,112 | Props total: 1562 1562
I saw it last night and I liked it better than Step Brothers but both were funny. James Franco was cracking me up. The part where he gets stabbed with the fork and when he gets his foot stuck, I was laughing so hard. "I felt like a wishbone"
 9 years ago '07        #52
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
 Rico23 said:
I agree 100%...the movie is the sh*t dont get me wrong but i had my expectations real high and it didnt really live up to the Apatow hype.....i saw it today and immediately after i went to see Step Brothers......

NOW THAT SHYT WAS FUNNY!!! I was cryin at least 75% of the move and regular lauging the rest of it, especially at the end when when they were f!ghtin the kids and they did a back to back spinning roundhouse or whatever with doves flying john woo style......Step Brothers definitely funnier but still both very good......

ITS THE FUKIN CATALINA WINE MIXER....POW!!!!!!
when the dude was saying pow i didnt think it was that funny... the best part on stepbrothers to me was when the brother and his family were singing in the car and he was like " i can sing f*cking like thissssss" ... p.e. was better to me because it had more subtle humor and the action being over the top was funny... both movies were a different imo in its own... and now bring on tropic thunder next week... :dancingcool:
 9 years ago '05        #53
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 16 16
I looked stupid watching this though, because I was the only person laughing at the "Crossroads" part and people were looking at me like I was retarded.
 08-07-2008, 09:29 PM         #54
5 Or Better  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Suavebeatz said:
Honestly to me this is the worst Judd Apatow movie to this date....sh*t worst then drillbit taylor

This movie was corny..and u could hear soo many forced laughs in the sold out theatre i was in last night sh*t was disgusting....it went from a comedy to a gay pr0no too fake action movie on some brokebackmountain meets rambo sh*t

I was disappointed and fell asleep a couple times.....the guy that just wouldnt die stole the show.."im like the nerd back at sleepovers falling asleep at 9"

i laughed maybe 3 times the whole movie......Step brothers sh*ts all over this movie

Word, Step Brothers > Pineapple Express
 9 years ago '07        #55
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 5 Or Better said:
Word, Step Brothers > Pineapple Express
stepbrothers had more dumbed down dialogue which made it funny... p.e. was more subtle... a lot of quotes in both movies no doubt...
 9 years ago '04        #56
Peter Starks™ 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,217 | Props total: 223 223
 Suavebeatz said:

dudes be pushin it in their stories.
no u didnt fall asleep "a couple times"
we get it. shut up.
 9 years ago '07        #57
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 Suavebeatz said:

if you dont think putting nuts on drums(i didnt really think it was funny because he ran and did it if he wouldve caught him like it wouldve been much funnier) is gay or saying you would fu*k john stamos i dont know what your problem is ... you are funny saying forced laughs, who does that? and how could you tell they were forced... i mean if thats the case stepbrothers had forced laughs ... and the over the top action was INTENTIONALLY... its not the greatest movie ever but stepbrothers and this are totally different...

action/comedy --- p.e.
comedy--- stepbrothers...

each movie had their moments... i agree though danny mcbride did steal a lot of scenes as well as james franco... and i doubt you fell asleep a couple of times... i mean i fell asleep when i went to see batman begins when it came out but thats because i was tired before i went to see it...
 9 years ago '04        #58
ramzx22 
space
space
space
$832 | Props total: 0 0
 5 Or Better said:
It was maaaaad corny.

I should've went to go see "Dark Knight" again or "The Mummy 3".

I would seriously skip this movie.
"The Mummy 3"?
 08-08-2008, 12:05 AM         #59
Cheeze  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
all i gotta say is -

"Get down there!"

"What is the Rancor down there?"

I was fu*king dyin

that and when he shot the foot this movie was hilarious.
 9 years ago '04        #60
WeezyWayne 2 heat pts
space
space
$608 | Props total: 1 1
loved this movie lmao, 3 of my favourite parts were:

when the rent-a-cop said something like, "i just saw 3 of my kids walk by here about an hour ago with eyes redder than the devil's d*ck!"

and speaking of subtelty i found it so fu*king funny i was crying when the 3 of them are in the diner at the end and the extras are minding their own business, it's like no one noticed that seth rogan had blood gushing from his ear and thug life dude was shot about 8 times and looked burnt to a crisp. also he never dies, you think he's dead when they all touch hands and then he wakes up.

last but not least, thug life dude k!lling the one henchman and gets out yelling, "you just got k!lled by a daewoo lanos, bi*ch!" lmfao.
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
146 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
143 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
2 days ago