Pineapple Express (2008)

most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
190 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
74 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
25 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
128 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

What ya think?
5 - Hilarious! Another Judd Apatow classic 77 48.43%
4 - Enjoyed it 43 27.04%
3 - OK 22 13.84%
2 - Disappointing 8 5.03%
1 - Terrible 9 5.66%
Voters: 159. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '07        #21
Captain Fresh 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,006 | Props total: 7497 7497
i thought superbad was better overall as a movie....funnier characters and better overall story..

i didnt think james franco was that damn funny till this movie....i think my expectations were wayyyy to high but its still a funny a.ss movie to go see...Seth Rogen is that dude.....

Global Saviors has just served you :lachen001:....
 9 years ago '06        #22
teh truth 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,185 | Props total: 37 37
movie was classic high as fu*k watching dis sh*t thinking to myself i see these chracters everyday hahahaha da sh*t

cant wait to see it AGAIN
 9 years ago '08        #23
King Royalty 
space
space
$244 | Props total: 0 0
u are high as a fu*kin kite :laughing0:
 9 years ago '05        #24
lilwheezy 
space
space
$1,825 | Props total: 205 205
thought it was hilarious, saw the advance showing and i think this and the dark knight will be my 2 favorite movies of the year

at first impression i liked it better than superbad but i can still watch superbad now and laugh so i need to see it a few more times at least to really categorize it on superbad level
 08-07-2008, 09:51 PM         #25
PhatStarr  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The movie was good but I didn't think it was as funny as Step Brothers.
 08-07-2008, 09:55 PM         #26
rawproduct03  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the movie was decent, honestly i didn't laugh out loud once, it had its funny parts but wasn't all that at all. if i was to grade it i would give it a c+ i mostly only seen white people between the ages of 16-19 laughing out loud.
 9 years ago '05        #27
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,493 | Props total: 717 717
2/5...sh*t was weak...i love these guys and this was a failure in my opinion...had its moments...but was a big let down
 9 years ago '07        #28
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,770 | Props total: 14586 14586
 mattdogg444 said:
2/5...sh*t was weak...i love these guys and this was a failure in my opinion...had its moments...but was a big let down
your expectations were way too high... it was more of an action than comedy like it was supposed to be... i mean even from the time from the clip on the superbad dvd nothing was FUNNY at all in the scene the dvd had... cept maybe the "gods v*gina" line and that wasnt laugh out loud funny... action movie w/ hints of jokes... as for stepbrothers comedy w/ no plot ... so of course there will comedy throughout... pineapple express thrived more on dialogue... as far as stepbrothers it strived on more gross out vulgar moments... i think ppl were expecting another superbad...

Last edited by TH35; 08-08-2008 at 01:58 AM..
 9 years ago '04        #29
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,111 | Props total: 289 289
 rawproduct03 said:
the movie was decent, honestly i didn't laugh out loud once, it had its funny parts but wasn't all that at all. if i was to grade it i would give it a c+ i mostly only seen white people between the ages of 16-19 laughing out loud.
little trivial motherfu*ker...u know how dark a theatre is and your lame a.ss is lookin for who's laughin when you should be enjoyin the movie yo fu*k it ur a f*g**t straight up
 9 years ago '07        #30
Pos 90 heat pts90
space
space
$9,611 | Props total: 5462 5462
pretty decent, starts out kinda slow...but it got funny along the way

the dude Red had me crackin up
 9 years ago '06        #31
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
saw it last night..man that movie was hilarious
there were a couple of corny scenes but it was great nonethless.
definetely comedy of the year..
although i havent seen tropical thunder or step brother yet..so stay tune!
 9 years ago '06        #32
Sammyboi22 
space
space
$13,620 | Props total: 230 230
I thought the entire f!ght scene with red was just hilarious.
 9 years ago '07        #33
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
james franco and seth rogen said their favorite stoner movie was friday... they know their sh*t...
 9 years ago '06        #34
eastsyderyder 
space
space
$1,397 | Props total: 0 0
k i live in vancouver and i give this movie a 10/10 straight up i am a stoner but i have cut down on smoking weed a lot, i saw this ripped out of my tree and laughed the whole fu*king way through. if your into weed and smoke it a lot you will relate to this a sh*tload !! PURE GOLD way better then superbad imo. like i mean the sh*t was soo fu*kin funny the part where he smashed the phone then the other guy threw it and he was like why didnt u smash it, he started making excuses like i havent smashed things in a long time im rusty! THat sh*t is exactly what stoners do they make excuses over the dumbest sh*t! this movie didnt make up any bullsh*t about weed it parodied everything about weed perfectly and it came out just like watching 2 stoners or chillin with 2 stoners it was perfect everything about this movie is fu*king gold i havent laughed so hard in ages.
 9 years ago '08        #35
The Fifth KD 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,477 | Props total: 1268 1268
I though it was slightly better than average. 7.5/10. It starts out pretty slow (meaning unfunny) but picks up when Dale is at Saul's apartment the first time. I think, comedy-wise, it's better than Superbad (which is highly overrated). But Superbad had better characters and a well-written plot....
 9 years ago '07        #36
KillaKaine 
space
space
$71 | Props total: 0 0
Well the sad part is that Redd was the true highlight character in the movie.....I would give it a 8/10. The Plot was pretty good and the Weed. but uh.....The f!ght scenes towards the end were str8 bullsh*t. Its was like they wanted to make a really great movie then just got f***in lazy at the end. I mean really. I smoke weed and i wouldnt ever find myself flyin thru the sky like that....But hey it was alright.
 08-10-2008, 11:39 AM         #37
N Nyce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
saw it last night....it got off to a good start but the last like 20 minutes just seem to die down....and i didnt like that lady cop they coulda got someone better to play her i think. overall 4/5....3rd best movie this year after batman and step brothers.
 9 years ago '07        #38
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
i think the 1s didnt even see the movie... i can understand disappointing but terrible... nope... now ive seen some terrible sh*t...
 08-10-2008, 01:28 PM         #39
tartanflip34  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thehogue... said:

[pic - click to view]

that sh*t is fast as hell ...
It was a pretty good movie that fu*k the police part was funny as hell. I just think it would have been better if he would have put more people in there from Superbad. But I can't wait for it to come out on DVD I will get it.
 9 years ago '04        #40
KtodaC 16 heat pts16
space
space
$909 | Props total: 82 82
If you were stoned when you saw it you'd give it a 5/5..........I gave it a 5/5.
Home      

most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
123 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
272 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
26 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
62 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
63 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
56 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
112 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
88 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy