D Wade coming back for his crown

most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
61 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
70 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-24-2008, 11:36 AM         #161
Stark  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Olympic MVP bi*chES!
 08-24-2008, 11:39 AM         #162
ItsDaCarter20  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 almcaffee said:
Every basketball thread on this site ends up being a Kobe haterfest... yet he is still considered by the people who opinion matters, like GM's. Coaches, Analysts, The other top 5 players, to be the best so your favorite player thinks kobe is the best player in the league....

why the fu*k are you even arguing it anymore

your favorite players favorite player = kobe, so shut the fu*k up and lets move to something else to talk about on this site, damn, you muthafu*kas are still talkin about the same sh*t for the last few years..

how about we talk about something thats interesting cause you muthafu*kas on both sides just need to shut the fu*k up, hell even jordan said hes the best player in the game today, fu*k he won the mvp, what more do you n*ggas need to see, nobody on here was on dwayde's d*ck until he won a ship you cats is some d*ckriding muthafu*kas with your avy's talkin about how your favorite basketball team is the heat, favorite football team is in another state, yada yada... i like the cowboys, the wizards, florida state football, michigan state basketball, the yankees, that show that you are a d*ckrider right there PERIOD, now shut the fu*k up man and have a good day, damn every fu*kin bball thread is a haterfest aint nobody hating on any other bball player on this whole site, i mean damn, steve nash won tow ,mvp's and never even made it to the finals hate on him, fu*k im tired of reading this sh*t

so fu*kin what? get mad!

i came in this thread to say that dwayde is looking good as fu*k but damn kobe hate fest... anyhow dwayde is a more physical finisher at the basket than kobe therefore he does better going to the basket and will get more calls and be a better finsher, lebron is the complete package and cant be stopped once he realizes the same thing that dwight howard need to realize, stop going for layups when you can dominate anyone under the basket, sh*t just go at a n*gga and take the two free throws, hell 40 points from the free throw lines is better than looking good on the court, kobe is better than both of them on the perimeter so he is the better player because they are all preimeter players even though bron show stay in the paint more and use his size and athleticism...
Kobe's problem is not being the best player, its being a showboat and choking in legendary situations, he got shut down in the Finals by my boy Paul Pierce and even Ray Ray. When you fail in those situations, you fail at being called the best. Kobe is easily the most skilled basketball player in the league. Is he the best , apparently not because he cannot get it done when it counts.
 9 years ago '07        #163
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 P. Dedos said:
:dancingcool::dancingcool::dancingcool:
D-Whistle plays too wreckless......I give him 55 games tops. n*gga better slow down
 9 years ago '05        #164
d_ville5 
space
space
$839 | Props total: 6 6
accolades don't tell the full story. there just good for those that can't think or reason for themselves

watch the games... don't just read the stat lines and post game summaries
 08-24-2008, 12:11 PM         #165
Stark  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MainEv3nt said:
wow @ people saying wade > lebron.
wade>lebron>kobe
 9 years ago '04        #166
faygo 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,130 | Props total: 103 103
 Stark said:
wade>lebron>kobe
I feel that way but there are = because they get it done equally in a normal game but on the biggest stage your scale appears to be right
 08-24-2008, 01:08 PM         #167
kingz21  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
kobe and wade>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
 08-24-2008, 01:10 PM         #168
kingz21  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bron as ususal was nowhere to be found in da clutch dude was checking his nails while running up da floor.
 9 years ago '07        #169
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
Kobe >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
 08-24-2008, 01:28 PM         #170
kingz21  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
jason kidd record>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

even though we didn't need him
 9 years ago '07        #171
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,392 | Props total: 13066 13066
 SHOWTIME said:
lol, to a wade fan it means everything...

these are exhibition games you fools, just wait till teams start really playing and start shutting down the fast break and penetration..... wades 8foot range gettin swallowed by helpside defense
:aloofandbored3: hmm . . . about that :liar:
 9 years ago '08        #172
Illuminati 194 heat pts194
space
space
$38,825 | Props total: 9138 9138
Is this thread about what I think it's about? A bunch of retards arguing about who's better than who with no factual evidence?

Oh yeah! It is. Ha-ha...

Last edited by Illuminati; 08-24-2008 at 04:20 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #173
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,790 | Props total: 2317 2317
Wade never had the crown.

Wade did look very good this olympics but the question is how well can his body hold up thru 82 games i really believe that he is a top 3 player in the league but wear and tear could get to him again. If he lasts then Miami should get a top 5 seed this season.
 9 years ago '08        #174
Illuminati 194 heat pts194
space
space
$38,825 | Props total: 9138 9138
^ You're kind of contradicting yourself my fellow Laker fan, the same can be said about Kobe... a rigorous NBA season followed up by a NBA finals and FIBA basketball.

Anyway, you know what k!lls me? The sole reason this thread was made is because of a series of games. That's such a sample size I wouldn't even consider this to be worth referencing.
 9 years ago '04        #175
1000bluntz 
space
space
$17,331 | Props total: 11371 11371
Wade is definitely my favorite player followed by LeBron. He was great in Beijing because he was actually healthy for the first time in a while. People just like to be hoes so they acted like he was done or something. The guy can flat out play and take over a game at will. It's going to be fun watching him play healthy again, he's definitely one of the better guys in the game to watch play, he's just a lot of fun to watch and he's a winner.
 08-25-2008, 09:45 AM         #176
gangster  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
D.Wade ain't coming back for Squat..

I Mean..Ok..He Looked Good In Beijing..but thats Beijing....when he comes back to the NBA..theres no Kobe or CP3 on the heats.and Shaq Diesel Left....and Shawn Marion is Buns..soooo yea..do the Math homie...

Last edited by gangster; 08-25-2008 at 09:47 AM..
 9 years ago '08        #177
HiphopRelated 
space
space
$1,098 | Props total: 1 1
 gangster said:

I Mean..Ok..He Looked Good In Beijing..but thats Beijing....when he comes back to the NBA..theres no Kobe or CP3 on the heats.and Shaq Diesel Left....and Shawn Marion is Buns..soooo yea..do the Math homie...
did you see him play in 06/07 before the shoulder?
 08-25-2008, 10:30 AM         #178
Stayburnin  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
[QUOTE=Stark;12406652]although its hard to compare cp3 because they do play differnt the best players in the nba are wade lbj cp3 pier

youre right kobe is not even in the same cateory. come on kid kobe has actually proved himself. lbj is probably more talented but hasnt done anythin close to what kobes done. the other guys you cant even compare them to him. all im sayin is when you talk about the best in the nba you better bring up kobe
 9 years ago '05        #179
micseles 3 heat pts
space
space
$10,781 | Props total: 4271 4271
 gangster said:

you said "heats" like a sixth grader your opinion just lost major credibility points. lol jk

just messin with folk now, i made my point earlier and this thread has become yet another pointless kobe v tha world thread
 9 years ago '05        #180
rellish 
space
space
$2,080 | Props total: 1157 1157
 kingz21 said:
wade back he will win mvp next year

hes fu*king back kobe better move out of the way
stupid-ass children
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
48 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
274 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
74 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
65 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
179 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
36 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
185 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy