D Wade coming back for his crown

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
30 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
61 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-10-2008, 11:33 PM         #121
almcaffee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PEK said:
Tell em why U mad son!
lol i know man just tired of the same sh*t every thread, fu*k man bosh and oneal on the same team is interesting, the sixers look to be nice, amare and shaq will the whole season together, the heat have a bomb a.ss nucleus, there is so much other sh*t in basketball to talk about than kobe fu*kin bean bryant damn are kobe dwayde and bron the only three n*ggas in the league or somethin...
 08-23-2008, 09:57 AM         #122
The Greatest!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
D. Wade is looking good yo, he got that burst back, he playin that D, and surprisingly, his jumper is falling. Miami aint gonna be no joke. Who has impressed yall the most? i got a few other dudes too, but D. Wade is in form! Lebron playin monster D too, if he do that this season he will be MVP. Im likin CHris Bosh's D, and his offense, if J. Oneal stay healthy, Toronto gone ball! I think these olympics was the best thing that happened to these guys and for that, this upcoming season will definitely be 1 to watch!! Melo can actually play D:applause::applause:
 08-23-2008, 09:59 AM         #123
Blue Cartwright  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah, he's back.

Hopefully they'll keep surrounding him with talent or when he's contract is

up he's going to Cleveland or Dallas.
 9 years ago '04        #124
1nonly 15 heat pts15
space
space
$12,455 | Props total: 1239 1239
The Heat bounce back and make the playoffs this year
 08-23-2008, 10:51 AM         #125
Stark  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Best player in the NBA
 9 years ago '06        #126
teh truth 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,186 | Props total: 37 37
he bettter he was clearly the second best player in the L but lebron took it away from him hopefully he shows he can do it my favorite player next to the best player of this era

o yeah stark why dont u say d wade dont have a ring cuz his ring doesnt count right??cuz it was wid the big stalker
 08-23-2008, 11:07 AM         #127
Stark  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 teh truth said:
he bettter he was clearly the second best player in the L but lebron took it away from him hopefully he shows he can do it my favorite player next to the best player of this era

o yeah stark why dont u say d wade dont have a ring cuz his ring doesnt count right??cuz it was wid the big stalker
:wtf: u talking about
 08-23-2008, 11:28 AM         #128
Flavor Flav  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah, if wade stays healthy this season, the heat are pretty much a lock for the playoffs.
 08-23-2008, 11:28 AM         #129
Rich-Young  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the heat are the nba's redeem team

redeem team
 9 years ago '04        #130
escaladedriver9 
space
space
$1,572 | Props total: 1 1
the question with wade was never talent, he was better than nearly every player last year even when he was injured, its whether he can continue to play the same style of play and play an entire nba season, he still hasn't proved that yet, so im still not convinced he's back. when he does wat hes been doin in the olympics for a whole season ill be convinced.
 9 years ago '05        #131
BlastttOFF 
space
space
$2,768 | Props total: 18 18
yep dude is a gonna be a beast this season.

but Miami needs more help, i dont think they will reach the playoffs, i see them being a few games back from that 8th spot.
 9 years ago '08        #132
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
space
$18,937 | Props total: 7337 7337
Homie cant even stay healthy and he cant play with injuries. He has work to do to be up there with Kobe IMO healthy hes the 2nd best player in the NBA. Wade>Bron.
 08-23-2008, 01:13 PM         #133
k3llz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he's looking serious right now, he will be a beast next year and they will make the playoffs..Wade should avg like 30 with about 6 ast, he have the skill and talents to do it
 9 years ago '04        #134
SHOWTIME 
space
space
$4,273 | Props total: 10 10
 Stark said:
Best player in the NBA
that was a good joke

the best player in the NBAs team finished LAST in 07/08..... WOW

joe johnson>>>>>>d.wade
 9 years ago '08        #135
lzyboy186 
space
space
$201 | Props total: 0 0
 escaladedriver9 said:
the question with wade was never talent, he was better than nearly every player last year even when he was injured, its whether he can continue to play the same style of play and play an entire nba season, he still hasn't proved that yet, so im still not convinced he's back. when he does wat hes been doin in the olympics for a whole season ill be convinced.
:agreement6::applause: truth
 9 years ago '07        #136
Ryde3 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,434 | Props total: 199 199
 lzyboy186 said:
:agreement6::applause: truth
^ co-sign...D Wade and Bosh are my two favourite players from the 03' draft class. As long as Wade is health ...they have a CHANCE for the playoffs , and then anything can happen. The East got alot more competitive this year. I also agree with what every1 was saying about Bosh, Melo's defense etc... but alot of that comes from them not wasting so much energy on offense...guna be an exciting season though!:applause:
 08-23-2008, 01:47 PM         #137
k3llz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Stark said:
Best player in the NBA
lol you reaching homie, he got to make me a believer first, but i think the era of Kobe being the best in the L is just about done, fu*k it he carried the title for like 5 years, but Wade going have to prove to me he's better than Lebron or Chris Paul and still Kobe, but i think Lebron or Paul going be the MVP next season
 08-23-2008, 02:17 PM         #138
kingz21  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wade is better then lebron wade has a better jump and even or better defense then bron

bron has great defense now, but the thing is can he play great defense cosistantly.

melo defense is average now and he is becoming a better rebounder.

kobe still has the crown

bosh is going to have a MVP season he has improved alot this olympics.
 9 years ago '08        #139
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,658 | Props total: 2196 2196
LOL. Wade is overrated as f*ck. Yeah, anybody would be a beast if they were going to the line 80 times a game. I`m almost to guarantee you that, that crybaby a.ss n*gga can`t get through the whole season injury free.....
 9 years ago '04        #140
madness 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$13,022 | Props total: 2935 2935
 SHOWTIME said:
joe johnson>>>>>>d.wade
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
40 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
83 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
135 comments
1 day ago