D Wade coming back for his crown

most viewed right now
 148
Image(s) inside Rosey Got Thickkkkkk
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 106
Image(s) inside Sony CEO: “The PlayStation 4 Is Entering The Final Phase Of Its Life C..
99 comments
@games
most viewed right now
 106
Image(s) inside This is what the richest zip code in America looks like
79 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 68
NFL Aaron Hernandez' widow reveals she is pregnant, 13 months after his death
133 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '08        #21
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$19,466 | Props total: 9460 9460
 Stark said:
Yep hes smart enough to goto the basket and get contact lets hold that against him :laughing19:. Refs gave Kobe a ring and its a fact.

D Wade had a better finals in his first trip there than all four of kobes :laughing19::laughing19:
Theres a difference in getting contact and getting bullsh*t calls.
 10 years ago '08        #22
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$11,019 | Props total: 4135 4135
I think Wade will reclaim his spot as one of the best in the league, but I dont think he ever had the crown. Top five definetly but never had him at number 1. I will say that I think he would have 2 rings if he didn't get hurt against the Pistons in 05.
 08-05-2008, 12:53 PM         #23
Stark  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3stacks said:
He didn't really dominate him the whole series at all. Had 2 really great games and some mediocre ones. I don't see that as domination at all
He dominated him Kobe couldnt guard him so they put his a.ss on rondo and Pierce played tough D on kobe all series.
 08-05-2008, 12:54 PM         #24
Stark  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3stacks said:
Theres a difference in getting contact and getting bullsh*t calls.
So wade should say to the ref yo i think u missed that call i dont think i should goto the line :laughing9:
 10 years ago '08        #25
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$19,466 | Props total: 9460 9460
 Stark said:
He dominated him Kobe couldnt guard him so they put his a.ss on rondo and Pierce played tough D on kobe all series.
He went in on Kobe on some plays but lets be serious he never showed pure consistency throughout the whole series to say he sh*tted on any particular person. How you can say he dominated Kobe when Kobes teamates cant even follow off a simple pick and roll is funny to me.
 10 years ago '08        #26
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$19,466 | Props total: 9460 9460
 Stark said:
So wade should say to the ref yo i think u missed that call i dont think i should goto the line :laughing9:
No1s saying he should have said anything but it doesn't change the fact he got horrible calls. I also find it funny you say Kobes ring was false but I never hear any1 say Shaqs ring was given to him
 08-05-2008, 01:03 PM         #27
Stark  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ya kobes teammates are sooo bad .

dem n*ggas were wack all year right?

I know ur a stan but are u really trying to say kobe outplayed pierce ?
 08-05-2008, 01:04 PM         #28
Stark  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3stacks said:
No1s saying he should have said anything but it doesn't change the fact he got horrible calls. I also find it funny you say Kobes ring was false but I never hear any1 say Shaqs ring was given to him
Shaqs ring that yr was given to him.
 10 years ago '07        #29
Supercoolbert 123 heat pts123
space
avatar space
space
$7,227 | Props total: 1396 1396
 Stark said:
So wade should say to the ref yo i think u missed that call i dont think i should goto the line :laughing9:
he's right...how is it HIS fault the refs were calling fouls...its part of the game of basketball to get to the basket and draw the foul..makes for easier baskets. dwade a beast.
 10 years ago '08        #30
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$19,466 | Props total: 9460 9460
 Stark said:
ya kobes teammates are sooo bad .

dem n*ggas were wack all year right?

I know ur a stan but are u really trying to say kobe outplayed pierce ?

I didn't say that either. But we know if Kobe and Pierce switched teams what the outcome would def be. I just dont see how Pierce sh*tted on Kobe overall. Kobe didn't sh*t on any1 either tho. But if having 2 great games and some mediocre/bad ones define domination he just might have. :celebrate0:

Kobes teamates arent much defensively when they are stacked up against the Celtics.
 08-05-2008, 01:12 PM         #31
kingz21  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
kobe so boring too its only wade and bron getting the crowd hype kobe does some wack a.ss fadeways LMAOAOAO


we all noe wade and bron r the best then its chris paul and dwill
 10 years ago '08        #32
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$19,466 | Props total: 9460 9460
 bertini22 said:
he's right...how is it HIS fault the refs were calling fouls...its part of the game of basketball to get to the basket and draw the foul..makes for easier baskets. dwade a beast.
Its not a part of the game to get calls when no1 is touching you tho
 10 years ago '04        #33
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,989 | Props total: 747 747
Oh boy... another undercover Kobe hate thread :aloofandbored10:

Lets get something new to talk about people...
 10 years ago '04        #34
madness 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$13,086 | Props total: 3396 3396
wade will be back in the top 10 in the league this year for sure:applause:

he aint better than kobe tho
 08-05-2008, 01:26 PM         #35
kingz21  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wade better then kobe hes showing it now


ha
 08-05-2008, 01:37 PM         #36
Stark  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GoldynChyld421 said:
Oh boy... another undercover Kobe hate thread :aloofandbored10:

Lets get something new to talk about people...
this thread is about d wade its not my fault kobe fans get emotional whenever someone speaks the truth.
 10 years ago '08        #37
HiphopRelated 
space
avatar space
space
$1,098 | Props total: 1 1
Kobe fans are efficient at side tracking threads lol
 10 years ago '04        #38
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,989 | Props total: 747 747
 Stark said:
this thread is about d wade its not my fault kobe fans get emotional whenever someone speaks the truth.
Correction, the thread STARTED as a D Wade thread... Only to jump to a list of top players in the league with Kobe not even listed... Followed by a statement about Pierce vs. Kobe in the Finals... Followed by just all out Kobe hate...

So who REALLY derailed the thread? nobody, because it ended up at it's intended destination, KOBE HATE :celebrate0:
 08-05-2008, 02:08 PM         #39
Stark  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GoldynChyld421 said:
Correction, the thread STARTED as a D Wade thread... Only to jump to a list of top players in the league with Kobe not even listed... Followed by a statement about Pierce vs. Kobe in the Finals... Followed by just all out Kobe hate...

So who REALLY derailed the thread? nobody, because it ended up at it's intended destination, KOBE HATE :celebrate0:
nope i simply stated that wade is better than him and 1 stan got mad cause i dont consider kobe better than the guys i listed.

Its funny how any thread about a player being the best is a kobe hate thread :laughing19:. Some of us have brains and realize hes not the best player in the Nba.
 10 years ago '07        #40
jordanfreak7 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,658 | Props total: 42 42
@ being mvp after a couple of olympic games. slow your roll homers. he may be back but hes still not better than kobe... and if he was kobe would be coming off the bench in the olympics right?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 40
Image(s) inside Damn! Tina Fey Is Getting Thick
73 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 38
Image(s) inside TAYLOR BANNER out here looking like something to eat! 🌱
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 33
Video inside Jose Guapo out here down bad
57 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
115 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Video inside Some chick tossed her drink on Boxdens Favorite mayonnaise Queen.
133 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 16
Article inside Jet Li battling thyroid condition. Does not look good
50 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 11
NBA Lebron James just PUBLICLY ETHERED Stephen Curry CAREER and TOOK HIS SOUL ..
136 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 9
May 21 - Dad takes late son's girlfriend to prom, one month after fatal crash
53 comments
1 day ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy