D Wade coming back for his crown

most viewed right now
 153
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
63 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 127
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
32 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 103
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 95
 Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
13 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #361
Htown_Koopa 
space
avatar space
space
$2,679 | Props total: 16 16
Didnt read the thread but im guessing the Kobe d*ckriders came in and defended their hero kobe.

Wade is a beast tho. Hard choice between him and lebron as the best nba player .
 9 years ago '08        #362
UnkleLuc_ 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,469 | Props total: 159 159
Its peanut butter jelly time




  1 - 1 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 50% 182 (+3) 
  Career: | Aug 16: 1-0, Rank #273 | Aug 09: 35-39, Rank #484 *
 9 years ago '08        #363
HiphopRelated 
space
avatar space
space
$1,098 | Props total: 1 1
 UnkleLuc_ said:
Oh jesus.. instead of giving props..this man is determined in his quest to nitpick

You are a Hater son
[Katt]haters don't hate you, they hate good sh1t[/Willliams]

As long as Wade is sonning the league, haters will be frequent

just like Bron and Kobe...only CP3 seems to escape this


Last edited by HiphopRelated; 12-09-2008 at 01:34 PM..
 9 years ago '08        #364
UnkleLuc_ 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,469 | Props total: 159 159
Cool then, Haters are welcome




  1 - 1 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 50% 182 (+3) 
  Career: | Aug 16: 1-0, Rank #273 | Aug 09: 35-39, Rank #484 *
 12-09-2008, 02:29 PM         #365
FlashP3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 K-Train said:
I want to see him become a more balanced player. His Defense is not whats cracked up to be. He just plays the lanes, doesn't really play anyone Man to man.
really now and name me the superstar offensive player whose better.

and please say kobe so u can prove you have no bball knowledge

and alot of his blocks come man to man. Wade's defense is much improved maybe you should watch a game.


Last edited by FlashP3; 12-09-2008 at 02:35 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #366
K-Train 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$3,564 | Props total: 47 47
 FlashP3 said:
really now and name me the superstar offensive player whose better.

and please say kobe so u can prove you have no bball knowledge

and alot of his blocks come man to man. Wade's defense is much improved maybe you should watch a game.
I don't care about Superstars, I dont care who's the best of anything. I just want Wins. I watch games, just because he gets One block on someone a game doesn't mean anything. Marcus Camby avg near 3 blocks Per game when he was with the Nuggets, but they were still horrible on Defense.
 9 years ago '08        #367
UnkleLuc_ 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,469 | Props total: 159 159
THe man is hitting nearly half his shots...

TOp scorer right now..

Averaging close to 2 blocks a game(a Shooting guard)

OH!..and 7.5 a.ssists and 2.3 steals

Thats not good enough though




  1 - 1 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 50% 182 (+3) 
  Career: | Aug 16: 1-0, Rank #273 | Aug 09: 35-39, Rank #484 *
 9 years ago '07        #368
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
avatar space
space
$34,395 | Props total: 13067 13067
 K-Train said:
I want to see him become a more balanced player. His Defense is not whats cracked up to be. He just plays the lanes, doesn't really play anyone Man to man.
 K-Train said:
I don't care about Superstars, I dont care who's the best of anything. I just want Wins. I watch games, just because he gets One block on someone a game doesn't mean anything. Marcus Camby avg near 3 blocks Per game when he was with the Nuggets, but they were still horrible on Defense.
as a team, the heat have one of the lowest opponent PER's at the shooting gaurd position in the league...and the highest PER margin at the position (+13.7), ahead of the lakers by 3.4. wade himself has a PER of 34.4 and allows just 13.8 when playing the 2. by this measure, he is the best in the league. he more than doubles his man's performance, wearing him out at both ends of the floor. also, the heat r third in the league in forced turnovers.


Last edited by joshdogg26; 12-09-2008 at 05:25 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #369
Dash420 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$14,763 | Props total: 6171 6171
Dade Wade tryna put them boys back on top man..fu*k a scoring title and all that i want the W.
 9 years ago '08        #370
UnkleLuc_ 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,469 | Props total: 159 159
 joshdogg26 said:
as a team, the heat have one of the lowest opponent PER's at the shooting gaurd position in the league...and the highest PER margin at the position (+13.7), ahead of the lakers by 3.4. wade himself has a PER of 34.4 and allows just 13.8 when playing the 2. by this measure, he is the best in the league. he more than doubles his man's performance, wearing him out at both ends of the floor. also, the heat r third in the league in forced turnovers.
Let em' know




  1 - 1 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 50% 182 (+3) 
  Career: | Aug 16: 1-0, Rank #273 | Aug 09: 35-39, Rank #484 *
 9 years ago '05        #371
alkoholyck 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,099 | Props total: 41 41
 Htown_Koopa said:
Didnt read the thread but im guessing the Kobe d*ckriders came in and defended their hero kobe.

Wade is a beast tho. Hard choice between him and lebron as the best nba player .
Word. Lebron and Wade are on another level from anyone else right now.
 9 years ago '04        #372
TVee 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,307 | Props total: 1919 1919

Mods need to make an official 08-09 Dwyane Wade thread sticky.

 9 years ago '04        #373
TVee 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,307 | Props total: 1919 1919
Wade wins.


But both Wade and Lebron are making Kobe look old this year.


Last edited by TVee; 12-12-2008 at 06:24 AM..
 12-11-2008, 09:47 PM         #374
Pito305  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  




GREAT video

d-wade sittin down with stephen a.


Last edited by Pito305; 12-11-2008 at 09:48 PM..
 9 years ago '07        #375
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
avatar space
space
$34,395 | Props total: 13067 13067
WHO SEEN WADE JUST CHRISTEN MAYO? he just broke him off somethin fierce! he stumbled back into buckner and fell down
 12-14-2008, 04:14 PM         #376
FlashP3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^victim # 357
 12-14-2008, 06:42 PM         #377
THADON  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the fu*kin crossover aint on the net yet...
 9 years ago '06        #378
authenic 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,229 | Props total: 1821 1821
funny cuz OJ dropped 28 wade 17 and mem won....
 9 years ago '07        #379
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,556 | Props total: 339 339
too bad memphis won


mayo > wade
 12-14-2008, 07:13 PM         #380
THADON  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
mark these words into the bx archives said by me THADON: OJ Mayo will top 5 n*ggas in the league starting next season:cool-smiley-009:
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 42
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
80 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 26
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
71 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
27 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
82 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 12
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
32 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
141 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy