D Wade coming back for his crown

most viewed right now
 114
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
57 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 84
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
8 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 76
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
26 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 64
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
313 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 12-08-2008, 11:53 PM         #321
The Infamous  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3000 said:
But seriously tho if Arenas ever choses to come back healthy he will abolish and send Wades career back 10 years like Stevenson did when he sh*tted on him last year.
if arenas comes back this year.........
 9 years ago '07        #322
Supercoolbert 122 heat pts122
space
avatar space
space
$7,196 | Props total: 1285 1285
yo he put okafor on a poster, dude was looking lost/stupid after that.
 9 years ago '04        #323
TVee 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,307 | Props total: 1919 1919
 Andre3000 said:
But seriously tho if Arenas ever choses to come back healthy he will abolish and send Wades career back 10 years like Stevenson did when he sh*tted on him last year.


Yeah when Wade was 50%. Id still be talking about sh*t from a year ago too if I followed that sh*t team in D.C.

Wizards fans are the worst.

Nobodys fu*king with my man D.Wade. NOOOOOOOBODY.


Last edited by TVee; 12-09-2008 at 05:55 AM..
 9 years ago '04        #324
TVee 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,307 | Props total: 1919 1919
41 pts. 8 boards, and this..............................

[pic - click to view]



Last edited by TVee; 12-09-2008 at 06:03 AM..
 9 years ago '04        #325
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,347 | Props total: 2786 2786
 F.R.E.S.H. said:
Team accolade>>>Individual accolade

You mean like carrying a team to a championship ring you something bron hasnt done.
 9 years ago '08        #326
HiphopRelated 
space
avatar space
space
$1,098 | Props total: 1 1
 Andre3000 said:
But seriously tho if Arenas ever choses to come back healthy he will abolish and send Wades career back 10 years like Stevenson did when he sh*tted on him last year.
man the Wiz/Heat record before last year was 17-1 since Wade got drafted
 12-09-2008, 07:46 AM         #327
Pito305  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HiphopRelated said:
man the Wiz/Heat record before last year was 17-1 since Wade got drafted
n*ggas actin like wade didnt single-handedly eliminate the wiz from the playoffs couple years ago
 9 years ago '04        #328
faygo 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,130 | Props total: 103 103
 Andre3000 said:
But seriously tho if Arenas ever choses to come back healthy he will abolish and send Wades career back 10 years like Stevenson did when he sh*tted on him last year.
yeah that 1of 16 a.ss n*gga who let Lebron whisper his a.ss out the playoffs and jacked off the dam freethrows:angry12:
 12-09-2008, 09:36 AM         #329
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 faygo said:
yeah that 1of 16 a.ss n*gga who let Lebron whisper his a.ss out the playoffs and jacked off the dam freethrows:angry12:
when he ever go 1/16???
 12-09-2008, 09:36 AM         #330
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pito305 said:
n*ggas actin like wade didnt single-handedly eliminate the wiz from the playoffs couple years ago
Shaq played in some of the games. :greetings10:
 12-09-2008, 09:37 AM         #331
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HiphopRelated said:
man the Wiz/Heat record before last year was 17-1 since Wade got drafted
Ima need proof of that statement.
 12-09-2008, 09:42 AM         #332
FlashP3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 F.R.E.S.H. said:
Team accolade>>>Individual accolade
liking winning a ring .

plus he has a team with little talent 5th in the east.

keep hating f*g**ts.
 12-09-2008, 10:11 AM         #333
DJ-QUIK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wade is the sh*t i cant lie even tho im still bitter about that finals fiasco that took i cant deny his talent.i find it not only laughable that they hype lebron more than this kid when hes better in damn near every imaginable way than that n*gga without his size or stern advantage.i was watching wades most basic moves from his perimeter arsenal from his reverse hop step to fade to his momentum changing drive stop pivot and fade the boy is a born hooper.he makes le dildo look like a robot.
 12-09-2008, 10:14 AM         #334
FlashP3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DJ-QUIK said:
Wade is the sh*t i cant lie even tho im still bitter about that finals fiasco that took i cant deny his talent.i find it not only laughable that they hype lebron more than this kid when hes better in damn near every imaginable way than that n*gga without his size or stern advantage.i was watching wades most basic moves from his perimeter arsenal from his reverse hop step to fade to his momentum changing drive stop pivot and fade the boy is a born hooper.he makes le dildo look like a robot.
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to DJ-QUIK again.

:applause::applause:
 9 years ago '08        #335
HiphopRelated 
space
avatar space
space
$1,098 | Props total: 1 1
 Andre3000 said:
Ima need proof of that statement.



15-1 reg season + 4-0 playoffs sweep, so my bad 19-1

so last year y'all did some sh1t and now it's back to status quo


edit-



and Wade vs Arenas is 10-0


Last edited by HiphopRelated; 12-09-2008 at 10:22 AM..
 9 years ago '07        #336
Supercoolbert 122 heat pts122
space
avatar space
space
$7,196 | Props total: 1285 1285
 DJ-QUIK said:
Wade is the sh*t i cant lie even tho im still bitter about that finals fiasco that took i cant deny his talent.i find it not only laughable that they hype lebron more than this kid when hes better in damn near every imaginable way than that n*gga without his size or stern advantage.i was watching wades most basic moves from his perimeter arsenal from his reverse hop step to fade to his momentum changing drive stop pivot and fade the boy is a born hooper.he makes le dildo look like a robot.

this man speaks the truth. if you watch a heat game you would notice how easily wade cuts thru the defense to get easy buckets, he's very quick to the basket.
 9 years ago '07        #337
Supercoolbert 122 heat pts122
space
avatar space
space
$7,196 | Props total: 1285 1285
 Andre3000 said:
Shaq played in some of the games. :greetings10:
wiz are the worst franchise, waste big money on fragile dudes
 12-09-2008, 10:24 AM         #338
DJ-QUIK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Infamous said:

[pic - click to view]

looks like wade took lessons from the goat the last four years :dancingcool: the official kobe bryant crashing unit is here.... coming to crash the party:sorry:
Kobes D > MJs kobe actually guarded the best players
 12-09-2008, 10:24 AM         #339
FlashP3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bertini22 said:
this man speaks the truth. if you watch a heat game you would notice how easily wade cuts thru the defense to get easy buckets, he's very quick to the basket.
sonnage at its finest never post again andre
 12-09-2008, 10:29 AM         #340
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HiphopRelated said:



15-1 reg season + 4-0 playoffs sweep, so my bad 19-1

so last year y'all did some sh1t and now it's back to status quo


edit-



and Wade vs Arenas is 10-0
That will all change this year
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 61
Steph Kegels
112 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 40
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
118 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 36
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
119 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 35
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 31
Kevin Hart X-mad card
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
38 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
169 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
76 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy