Phat ass white girl for real
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
68 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
88 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #261
teh truth 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,186 | Props total: 38 38
 HiphopRelated said:
Never speak on the Heat

Haslem has never taken a dribble to the basket in the halfcourt in the NBA. If Wade doesn't pass to him wide open he can't score..Beast?? lol

Wade goes on self imposed scoring droughts to get other guys going.

lol @ your breakdown being more applicable to Kobe circa 2006
well kobe had to do it wat u would rather see smush or chris mihm hahahahaha

but real talk wade>>>>>>>>>>>>lbj
 9 years ago '08        #262
HiphopRelated 
space
space
$1,098 | Props total: 1 1
 teh truth said:
well kobe had to do it wat u would rather see smush or chris mihm hahahahaha

but real talk wade>>>>>>>>>>>>lbj
Nah, I know what Kobe was working with, it's just that not passing to teammates used to be a Kobe criticism, that's the 1st time I've seen someone post that about Wade.
 11-30-2008, 03:41 PM         #263
FlashP3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HiphopRelated said:
Nah, I know what Kobe was working with, it's just that not passing to teammates used to be a Kobe criticism, that's the 1st time I've seen someone post that about Wade.
only on bx
 12-02-2008, 12:35 AM         #264
DJ-QUIK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i cant believe yall compare a football player to a natural basketball talent cut it out. im not even a wade fan or a fan of the referees whistle but i cant stay silent any longer. if you dont wanna endorse u know who thats fine but the nba should put money into this kid because hes the real deal as far as talent goes. he doesnt have a gapin size advantage he doesnt lead the nfc in yards per catch and broken tackles and he does try to play defense. not to mention he doesnt have two starting poitn guards in his offense and the best shooting center since patrick ewing wades a guy guy and keyword a ''believable'' talent people will witness or buy into. and most of all hes not boring. i already seen what tj whos your momma can do for ohio on the football field i dont need to see it on a basketball court too. this is basketball people i wanna see naturally talented skilled players not super athletes getting away with murder. i watched universal soldier too for that
 12-02-2008, 12:36 AM         #265
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
U saw this game too?? he fu*ked up a little today in the clutch but damn he impressed me overall. Wade>Lebron tho. That Chris Quinn three was Steve Nash like. Give the Heat a Center and they would do damage.
 12-02-2008, 12:38 AM         #266
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He had a bad shooting night and alot of TOs. Heat fans know this game was a lucky win. A W is a W tho. Wade>Bron.
 9 years ago '04        #267
madness 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$13,024 | Props total: 2972 2972
heat woulda lost had it not been for cook's 4th quarter daggers...needed a win after that bullsh*t against the clippers tho
 9 years ago '07        #268
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,390 | Props total: 13062 13062
nothin lucky about it, b-easy is a winner, it was fate...we'd have won handily if the warriors didn't get 52 fu*kin free throws...or if biedren's obvious charge on marion didn't end up fouling marion out of the game and giving up an and1. i think lebron sent crawford his referee remote control that david stern got him for christmas along with that letter
 9 years ago '07        #269
Bigakathebeast 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,060 | Props total: 137 137
 DJ-QUIK said:
i cant believe yall compare a football player to a natural basketball talent cut it out. im not even a wade fan or a fan of the referees whistle but i cant stay silent any longer. if you dont wanna endorse u know who thats fine but the nba should put money into this kid because hes the real deal as far as talent goes. he doesnt have a gapin size advantage he doesnt lead the nfc in yards per catch and broken tackles and he does try to play defense. not to mention he doesnt have two starting poitn guards in his offense and the best shooting center since patrick ewing wades a guy guy and keyword a ''believable'' talent people will witness or buy into. and most of all hes not boring. i already seen what tj whos your momma can do for ohio on the football field i dont need to see it on a basketball court too. this is basketball people i wanna see naturally talented skilled players not super athletes getting away with murder. i watched universal soldier too for that
hmmmm....while were at it

wade>>kobe too:greetings10:

j/p
 12-02-2008, 09:22 AM         #270
FlashP3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 P. Dedos said:
this year so far

wade >>> anybody

scream @ me
Very true but your forgetting something Dedos.

Wade's last full year that he was healthy he was better than anyone else than two.

A fully healthy Wade>>>>>>>NBA
 12-02-2008, 06:43 PM         #271
Tony_Romo_God  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
only 2nd behind iverson as best in the league, but once iverson retires he will pass the torch to wade and you never know iverson could sign there next season and form the greatest back court of all time :agreement6:
 12-02-2008, 06:48 PM         #272
FlashP3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dont wish that canswer on a great talent like wade
 9 years ago '05        #273
sleezy 
space
space
$5,346 | Props total: 1147 1147
great thread for a great player
 12-06-2008, 08:47 PM         #274
ItsDaCarter20  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I thought this guy would become a mediocre superstar. Was I fu*kin wrong or what. He hasnt lost a step, he looks hungrier. I questioned the reality of his health past 2 years, but now I see that he was genuienly not in the best of health.
 9 years ago '06        #275
ginobili 20|m 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$11,205 | Props total: 602 602
yeah, I perdicted him 2 lead the league in scoring this year... Was kinda the flavor of the month 2 hate on here in BX I like peeps who can create thier own shot and aren't afraid to mix it up and get to the free throw line as well... waits for the D-whistle jokes... But teammates feed off thier superstars sacrificing thier body

He has always been a competitor so I figured he would shut a few peeps up this year
 12-06-2008, 08:57 PM         #276
FlashP3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nbas best
 9 years ago '04        #277
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,410 | Props total: 3473 3473
Yeah he's really good this year..
Of course that's an understatement though.
 9 years ago '07        #278
cjstewar8 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,231 | Props total: 558 558
always thought he was gonna be a beast since his rookie year and what he did to baron davis in the playoffs. dude is really top 3 in the nba now in competition with lbj and kb24
 12-06-2008, 10:01 PM         #279
Doogie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
15 strong
 9 years ago '05        #280
alkoholyck 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,099 | Props total: 41 41
Wow I gotta give you props for that sh*t... I definitely still remember you trash talking him like hell, and saying he aint got sh*t on Ray Allen AND especially trash talking Wade's jumper... You gotta admit he's making that sh*t look good right now.

Props for seeing the light...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
140 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
131 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
167 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
352 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy