D Wade coming back for his crown

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
74 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
51 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
79 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '08        #241
HiphopRelated 
space
space
$1,098 | Props total: 1 1
 NoLedge18720 said:
i mean yea hes scoring but his teams not winning. They are third in the Southeastern Division.
what kinda bullsh1t.....

Odom would be the 2nd best player on the Heat right now

Last edited by HiphopRelated; 11-29-2008 at 03:31 PM..
 11-29-2008, 04:03 PM         #242
renagade281  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dear ppl giving me hate,
Please stop, it hurts me so much. Wade is NOT better than lebron or kobe and I don't like kobe, AT ALL! So he's leading in scoring after one month wooooowwwww big accomplishment. BUT BUT BUT there are like 55 games left in the season so stop getting your panties all wet. I got hate from 3 ppl for what I said. No wonder he's playing so good, all ya'll got ya'lls lips on his nutsack!!! Slow down you're gonna make wade pull a hamstring
 9 years ago '08        #243
HiphopRelated 
space
space
 renagade281 said:
Dear ppl giving me hate,
Please stop, it hurts me so much. Wade is NOT better than lebron or kobe and I don't like kobe, AT ALL! So he's leading in scoring after one month wooooowwwww big accomplishment. BUT BUT BUT there are like 55 games left in the season so stop getting your panties all wet. I got hate from 3 ppl for what I said. No wonder he's playing so good, all ya'll got ya'lls lips on his nutsack!!! Slow down you're gonna make wade pull a hamstring
and top 5 in steals and a.ssists and top 10 in blocks
 11-29-2008, 05:23 PM         #244
FlashP3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 renagade281 said:
Dear ppl giving me hate,
because d wade doesnt have any history of being a great player. like he doesnt have the greatest finals perfomance in history. hes playing better than lebron or kobe right now. Thats not a opinion its a fact.
 9 years ago '04        #245
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,041 | Props total: 6101 6101
 HiphopRelated said:
what kinda bullsh1t.....

Odom would be the 2nd best player on the Heat right now
#1 pick in the draft Beasley and they pay Marion big money to be the second option. The problem is Marion is used to people passing him the ball when he runs the court and gets open instead of the person (wade) pulling up for a jumper.

Not to mention Haslem is a beast he almost averages a double double and most nights gets that.

Im not saying Wade isnt good but best in the league should be reserved for players who actually lead their team to victory.
 11-29-2008, 05:39 PM         #246
Doogie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wade is beastin it right now. Just because his team is .500 doesn't mean he ain't beastin it. Go HEAT!
[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

11-29-2008, 05:40 PM         #247
kingz21  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wade putting jordanesque stats as in being in top 10 in many catergories 10th in steals, blocks, points, a.ssist, damn
 9 years ago '05        #248
alkoholyck 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,099 | Props total: 41 41
 NoLedge18720 said:
#1 pick in the draft Beasley and they pay Marion big money to be the second option. The problem is Marion is used to people passing him the ball when he runs the court and gets open instead of the person (wade) pulling up for a jumper.

Not to mention Haslem is a beast he almost averages a double double and most nights gets that.

Im not saying Wade isnt good but best in the league should be reserved for players who actually lead their team to victory.
Lol! I love Beasley for the future, but he got dropper to the bench yesterday because of how he's considered to be under performing. To say he really counts as 'help' for Wade right now is rediculous. Ans Haslem is a beast?? Are you kidding me? Once again, I'm a huge Haslem fan, and hope he spends his career in Miami, but you're the first to call him a beast that I know of. He's a great hustle player. But he is an undersized PF who is being forced to play center, and as good as a job of holding it down as he is doing, there is no team in the league that envy's Miami's center postition at all, let alone the rest of the supporting class.

Wade is straight balling right now on a crazy level. So is Lebron. Kobe probably could be aswell but he's not required to. But 2 rookies in the starting lineup (minus yesterday), a SEVERLEY undersized center, and a former allstar who's trying to figure out how to play in a half court system EASILY adds up to one of the worst supporting casts in the League - and yet they're still hangning aroun .500.

You gotta give him atleast top 3. To me he's above Lebron at this point, but it's a long season. If this Heat team can get 45 wins, he's gotta be a very strong candidate for MVP.
 9 years ago '04        #249
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,041 | Props total: 6101 6101
 alkoholyck said:
Lol! I love Beasley for the future, but he got dropper to the bench yesterday because of how he's considered to be under performing. To say he really counts as 'help' for Wade right now is rediculous. Ans Haslem is a beast?? Are you kidding me? Once again, I'm a huge Haslem fan, and hope he spends his career in Miami, but you're the first to call him a beast that I know of. He's a great hustle player. But he is an undersized PF who is being forced to play center, and as good as a job of holding it down as he is doing, there is no team in the league that envy's Miami's center postition at all, let alone the rest of the supporting class.

Wade is straight balling right now on a crazy level. So is Lebron. Kobe probably could be aswell but he's not required to. But 2 rookies in the starting lineup (minus yesterday), a SEVERLEY undersized center, and a former allstar who's trying to figure out how to play in a half court system EASILY adds up to one of the worst supporting casts in the League - and yet they're still hangning aroun .500.

You gotta give him atleast top 3. To me he's above Lebron at this point, but it's a long season. If this Heat team can get 45 wins, he's gotta be a very strong candidate for MVP.
Thanks for the novel. I consider Haslem a beast because you know what he is gonna give you every night. In my opionon a 10 and 10 guy who gives you that every night is better than a player that you dont know if you are gonna get 20 one night and 6 the next. Hes great on the boards and has a really nice mid range game he just doesnt get the ball enough.

Wade really just gets his game going without worrying about the other players. Marion could be a beast if given the ball in the right position on the floor and the same with Haslem. Its just that they basically must f!ght for Wades misses or if he gets stuck someone on the court.
 11-29-2008, 06:07 PM         #250
FlashP3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NoLedge18720 said:
Thanks for the novel. I consider Haslem a beast because you know what he is gonna give you every night. In my opionon a 10 and 10 guy who gives you that every night is better than a player that you dont know if you are gonna get 20 one night and 6 the next. Hes great on the boards and has a really nice mid range game he just doesnt get the ball enough.

Wade really just gets his game going without worrying about the other players. Marion could be a beast if given the ball in the right position on the floor and the same with Haslem. Its just that they basically must f!ght for Wades misses or if he gets stuck someone on the court.
your a dumbass uve clearly never seen the heat play. when wade isnt on the court their offense is a.ss.

their not playing the suns system so marion is not as effective in this system but explain to me how a guy whose 6th in the league in scoring doesnt worrying about others getting off.

and haslem is a nice player nothing more and hes playing out of postion. marion cant create his own shot and beasley is talented but still a rookie who is also playing out of postion.

we've seen what wade could do with having a good team around him already so i got no clue wtf your talking about.
 11-29-2008, 06:08 PM         #251
FlashP3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NoLedge18720 said:

o you mean like leading his team to a ring not to long ago .

people around here act like this wades first year or some sh*t.
 9 years ago '07        #252
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,377 | Props total: 13033 13033
 NoLedge18720 said:

lmao @ the thought of wade pulling up for a jumper on the break. u dreamin he's getting to the rim for that and1 damn near every time. if u didn't realize, he's the only playmaker on his team and has a hand in nearly every basket his teammates score, which is why he's among the league leaders in a.ssists. how r u gonna pretend he's some selfish chucker when he shoots 49.2% and gets to the line 10 times a game, making him one of the game's most efficent scorers, and creates almost all of his team's scoring. nobody here is buying that, we actually watch this team. wade has in the past and is currently leading his team to victory. in order for them to win, he has to have monster games, and even then it's not always enough. besides, saying that a single player is best in the league has nothing to do with team performance if ur only arguing on an individual basis. if that were the case, kobe wasn't the best from 04-07 cuz his team wasn't that good.
 9 years ago '07        #253
ptwist 43 heat pts43
space
space
$16,100 | Props total: 6309 6309
Wade's J is looking alot better now ....

he is defintely balling right now though ...

Easily top 3....best? Hmmm...I'll wait until mid season to determine that
 9 years ago '05        #254
BO$$ Playa 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$1,461 | Props total: 3 3
wade didn't score his first points in the 4th until under a minute left and air balled the game winner
 9 years ago '06        #255
25toLife 
space
space
$4,177 | Props total: 11 11
 BO$$ Playa said:
wade didn't score his first points in the 4th until under a minute left and air balled the game winner
 9 years ago '04        #256
madness 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$13,021 | Props total: 2933 2933
 BO$$ Playa said:
he had the potential game winning steal/assist had that dumbass ref not blown the inadvertent whistle
 11-30-2008, 12:22 AM         #257
FlashP3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BO$$ Playa said:
 9 years ago '08        #258
HiphopRelated 
space
space
 NoLedge18720 said:

Never speak on the Heat

Haslem has never taken a dribble to the basket in the halfcourt in the NBA. If Wade doesn't pass to him wide open he can't score..Beast?? lol

Wade goes on self imposed scoring droughts to get other guys going.

lol @ your breakdown being more applicable to Kobe circa 2006
 9 years ago '07        #259
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,377 | Props total: 13033 13033
 HiphopRelated said:
Never speak on the Heat

Haslem has never taken a dribble to the basket in the halfcourt in the NBA. If Wade doesn't pass to him wide open he can't score..Beast?? lol

Wade goes on self imposed scoring droughts to get other guys going.

lol @ your breakdown being more applicable to Kobe circa 2006
i'm sayin! this guy acts like wade doesn't constantly feed his teammates and he just selfishly chucks every play. he is the sole playmaker on his team and he gets his own points incredibly efficiently and always finds his teammates when they're in a position to score.
 9 years ago '07        #260
Adam Is BeTTeR 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,842 | Props total: 2528 2528
 Doogie said:
Wade is beastin it right now. Just because his team is .500 doesn't mean he ain't beastin it.
real talk
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
78 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish