Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
113 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
55 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '08        #221
HiphopRelated 
space
space
$1,098 | Props total: 1 1
 BO$$ Playa said:

where did you get 3 games over .500 from? i said 45 wins, there's an 82 game season. if the lakers got 45 wins, that means they got 37 losses, 45 + 37 = 82. thats 7 games over. @ you not being able to do basic math.

huh??

that's 4 games over .500

.500 = 41-41

45 games is 4 more than 41.

.500 is a benchmark, it doesn't change.

Last edited by HiphopRelated; 11-21-2008 at 05:55 PM..
 11-21-2008, 06:27 PM         #222
FlashP3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HiphopRelated said:
sorry chief, I watch every Heat game.

Beas does a better job guarding the post, not good, but ok. He can't defend Bargnani off the dribble, sf would be slaughter.

Offensively, no plays are called for him, he's ignored when he has his man sealed off. He shoots from the perimeter usually after setting a pick out there and the play breaks down so he's a bailout option @ 20 feet.

You're right about Haslem @ C though
I barely miss any heat games and beasley can not guard the post at all. He also does not stop people from driving which is what a good defensive pf would do. He can do neither of those things. He doesnt keep players in front of him but he does have the speed to eveuntally be a good defensive sf. His defense is similar to lbjs when he first came in. or lack there of i should say.

he never goes for the postup he shoots from the permiter even if the shot clock is at like 18. he does slash sometimes but never postups. idk what uve been saying
 11-21-2008, 06:28 PM         #223
FlashP3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BO$$ Playa said:
are you stupid? you can't count a players numbers for center when he wasn't playing the position. outside of 23 games he was playing PF the whole season. then for the other 23 games the C's numbers your counting wasn't even playing. kwame was a PF when mihm was playing, and when mihm gets injured he becomes nothing, you don't add both, are you retarded? you reaching hard now.
again compare the #s the centers put up. im talking games at center for whatever player they dwarf those of the heats centers. . its not hard to understand.
 11-28-2008, 09:33 PM         #224
FlashP3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Another Mvp perfomance by the nbas best player.
 11-28-2008, 09:43 PM         #225
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
teams only have 5 players now? and your comparing two rookies beasley and chalmers to these guys lets see how they do first. Id almost guarntee that chalemrs wont touch smush's numbers from that year. sh*t as of now hes already scoring less than smush did that year . marion is better than and as of now odom is still better than beasley and you idiot you cant just compare a few players and say whose better you do realize that the heat team has alot of people playing out of postion?

This n*gga is actually trying to put up a argument for Smush Parker. Talk about a crack baby.

and I didn't see this thread bumped his last game
 11-28-2008, 10:11 PM         #226
FlashP3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3000 said:
teams only have 5 players now? and your comparing two rookies beasley and chalmers to these guys lets see how they do first. Id almost guarntee that chalemrs wont touch smush's numbers from that year. sh*t as of now hes already scoring less than smush did that year . marion is better than and as of now odom is still better than beasley and you idiot you cant just compare a few players and say whose better you do realize that the heat team has alot of people playing out of postion?

This n*gga is actually trying to put up a argument for Smush Parker. Talk about a crack baby.

and I didn't see this thread bumped his last game
i dont see any wizard threads anymore ...

and for the record 12 pts 4 apg...

chalmers this year 8 pts 4 apg...

in fewer games...

n*ggas acting like chalmers isnt a rookie drafted in the 2nd rd

Last edited by FlashP3; 11-28-2008 at 10:13 PM..
 9 years ago '07        #227
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,396 | Props total: 13067 13067
 ATLDOPEBOI18 said:
dam i hope he score 40 and they win
well?
 11-28-2008, 10:25 PM         #228
Andre3000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FlashP3 said:
i dont see any wizard threads anymore ...

and for the record 12 pts 4 apg...

chalmers this year 8 pts 4 apg...

in fewer games...

n*ggas acting like chalmers isnt a rookie drafted in the 2nd rd
Parker wasn't even drafted and Chalmers doesn't even get as many FG attempts as Smush did. Theres a reason people called the Heat picking Chalmers a steal. Kobe would def have Chalmers over smush as well. As a matter a fact any1 with a actual brain who doesn't have a c*ck up there a.ss and who watches games would have chalmers instead.
 9 years ago '06        #229
Cezaroh 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,242 | Props total: 1558 1558
Theyre 8-8
 11-28-2008, 11:21 PM         #230
FlashP3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3000 said:
Parker wasn't even drafted and Chalmers doesn't even get as many FG attempts as Smush did. Theres a reason people called the Heat picking Chalmers a steal. Kobe would def have Chalmers over smush as well. As a matter a fact any1 with a actual brain who doesn't have a c*ck up there a.ss and who watches games would have chalmers instead.
it wasnt smushs rookie year either...

of course chalmers would be a better player but that year smush was better than chalmers is right now. #s dont lie.
 11-29-2008, 01:03 PM         #231
FlashP3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Heres a hint.....

[pic - click to view]

I thought he was gonna fall off without shaq...
 9 years ago '04        #232
DPGUNIT 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,247 | Props total: 4 4
You'd be a fool to think he wasnt gonna ball out against Shaq, what happened the PREVIOUS game sherlock???????????

here's a hint:

11-29-2008, 01:09 PM         #233
Bezerk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Who the fu*k is we?
ANd if "We" = the heat, 8-8 isn't exactly beastly. I'm just sayin...
 9 years ago '05        #234
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,467 | Props total: 7115 7115
Whats the Heats record again?

Lebron>>>>>>>>Kobe>>>>>>>>>CP3>>>>>>>>>>DWade
 9 years ago '06        #235
Rique 60 heat pts60
space
space
$40,542 | Props total: 18050 18050
they dont have a good record tho
 11-29-2008, 01:25 PM         #236
renagade281  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Of course he's leading. No one else on his team shoots. And their record isn't all that good. Iverson led the league more than once and he still hasn't amounted to nothing but a pile of sh*t that keeps getting traded around. He will never win a ring. Even though I like iverson. Wase won a ring but not without shaq
 9 years ago '04        #237
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,070 | Props total: 6137 6137
i mean yea hes scoring but his teams not winning. They are third in the Southeastern Division.
 9 years ago '08        #238
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
Dwyane Wade is the best player in the league right now!
 9 years ago '07        #239
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,396 | Props total: 13067 13067
 P. Dedos said:
chuchhhhh

only on BX can a player that is 1st in scoring,6th in a.ssist,1st in steals, and leads all guards in blocks by more than a block shot per and shooting 50% from the field not be conidered as the best player in the league so far this year

lmfao @ these cats. You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to P. Dedos again.
 11-29-2008, 03:20 PM         #240
FlashP3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 P. Dedos said:
ohhh ya is that the reason... he shoots the same amount of shots that kobe and lebron do

BUT BUT BUT BUT thats alot of but's HE HAS A FINALS MVP :dancingcool:

oooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
exactly these idiots act like wad e is just gunning his way to these numbders. hes the most efficent player in the nba .

heat dont have much talent i mean sh*t no1 is taller than 6"9 having them at .500 is a accomplishment. do people remember how they played last year.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
164 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
93 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy