D Wade coming back for his crown

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
243 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
61 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
252 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-20-2008, 08:10 PM         #201
FlashP3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 -BigC- said:
Marion isnt legit help? The squad reminds me of how bad the Lakers were when Kobe was putting up 40 a game, he made the playoffs wonder if Wade will?
so your trying to say that laker team had 2 rookies in the starting lineup. no1 over 6"9 in the starting lineup a first year head coach and no depth. and marion is a good player but dude cant create his own shot. .

Their not running the dantoni offense either. Wade would be putting up 35 like Kobe but he despite having very little help he believes ina thing called passing. D wade is avging more a.ssits and shooting a higher pct than kobe did that yr.

Keep reaching f*g**t.

Last edited by FlashP3; 11-20-2008 at 08:15 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #202
madness 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$13,024 | Props total: 2967 2967
 Redskins4life said:
that n*gga need to get beasley more involved offensively that boy can score the ball point blank period.
beasley needs to get himself involved by not picking up 2 quick fouls in the first quarter of each game
 9 years ago '06        #203
I hug the strip 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,099 | Props total: 434 434
 -BigC- said:
Speak english
n*gga fuk u
 9 years ago '05        #204
BO$$ Playa 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$1,461 | Props total: 3 3
 FlashP3 said:
so your trying to say that laker team had 2 rookies in the starting lineup. no1 over 6"9 in the starting lineup a first year head coach and no depth. and marion is a good player but dude cant create his own shot. .

Their not running the dantoni offense either. Wade would be putting up 35 like Kobe but he despite having very little help he believes ina thing called passing. D wade is avging more a.ssits and shooting a higher pct than kobe did that yr.

Keep reaching f*g**t.
so who would you prefer, kwame brown over haslem just because he has height? n*gga please, at least haslem is a skilled player. he is better offensively, defensively, rebounding, has toughness and started on a championship team.

the heat have way more talent than the lakers did in 05-06.

haslem/beasley/marion/chalmers >>>>> odom/walton/smush/kwame, and it ain't even close.

2 out of those 4 for the lakers, one isn't in the nba anymore, and the other NEVER plays. the other is KWAME BROWN. ...i respect odom tho even if he comes off the bench.

if wade can't get that team to the playoffs in the east he's got some explaining to do. and @ wade being capable of averaging 35 ppg, he doesn't have the offensive arsenal to accomplish that.

Last edited by BO$$ Playa; 11-21-2008 at 07:33 AM..
 11-21-2008, 08:25 AM         #205
killethal  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FlashP3 said:

Keep reaching f*g**t.
actually the squad d wade has this year is better than the 05 lakers and kobe averaged 35 a game and 5 and 5... and whenever kobe went off he usually won whenever i see wade go off he usually loses lol maybe he needs to put up 60 in 3 quarters and just outscore the opposing team so he can at least make the playoffs but we all know there is only one player today who can do that sh*t :dancingcool: his bum a.ss better make the playoffs before yall call him the best.... im gonna start sayin wade cant even make the playoffs without the diesel kobe went to the finals and he's going back this year so get mad hater
 11-21-2008, 08:32 AM         #206
killethal  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and btw lebron and kobe are the best in the league followed by the rest... lebron is fu*kin sick this year and kobe is still kobe and wade is now losin sooooo u take ur pick but i wouldnt pick wade over those two in any circumstance
 9 years ago '07        #207
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
:sleep2: still waiting for him to put the crown on
 11-21-2008, 08:46 AM         #208
FlashP3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BO$$ Playa said:
so who would you prefer, kwame brown over haslem just because he has height? n*gga please, at least haslem is a skilled player. he is better offensively, defensively, rebounding, has toughness and started on a championship team.
at center id take kwame and mihm over haslem and whoever the heat rotate as a backup . lakers had way more depth

the heat have way more talent than the lakers did in 05-06.

haslem/beasley/marion/chalmers >>>>> odom/walton/smush/kwame, and it ain't even close.
teams only have 5 players now? and your comparing two rookies beasley and chalmers to these guys lets see how they do first. Id almost guarntee that chalemrs wont touch smush's numbers from that year. sh*t as of now hes already scoring less than smush did that year . marion is better than and as of now odom is still better than beasley and you idiot you cant just compare a few players and say whose better you do realize that the heat team has alot of people playing out of postion?

if wade can't get that team to the playoffs in the east he's got some explaining to do. and @ wade being capable of averaging 35 ppg, he doesn't have the offensive arsenal to accomplish that.
are you stupid? first off this east is much stronger than it has been and as i just explained extremly flawed and weak. Haslem may be a better player than those centers but hes a undersized PF playing center. Beasley is not a PF and Marion does not fit this system at all. Wade handles the ball more than chalmers . This team has no depth and a first yr coach not Phil Jackson . My god your dumb. And of course if wade gunned like kobe he could score 35. the n*gga is scoring 29 right now while shooting just about 50 pct from the field with other 7 a.ssits a game. . Wade just scores more efficently than kobe.

Do you kobe stans no anything about basketball?
 11-21-2008, 08:48 AM         #209
FlashP3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 killethal said:
and btw lebron and kobe are the best in the league followed by the rest... lebron is fu*kin sick this year and kobe is still kobe and wade is now losin sooooo u take ur pick but i wouldnt pick wade over those two in any circumstance
wade may be losing now since his team is extremlly flawed but whose the only 1 of the 3 to actcually lead his team to a ring and not get carried .

And u may wanna check wades #s this year before u talk about how sick lbj has been.
 11-21-2008, 10:38 AM         #210
kingz21  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wade is back to take his thrown he was always a top 5 player to me sitll even while he was injured

D WADE
 9 years ago '04        #211
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,476 | Props total: 6058 6058
dam i hope he score 40 and they win
 9 years ago '06        #212
I hug the strip 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,099 | Props total: 434 434
Real talk ask any coah did would perfer
28 ppg, 50%, nd 8 a.ssits 2.5 steals nd 2 blocks a game>>>>35 ppg, 45 %, 5 a.ssits, 34% behind da arc

KOBE LOST
D wade Finals Mvp Diddt have to relly on shaq to win games in da finals unlike kobe
 9 years ago '07        #213
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,386 | Props total: 13044 13044
 killethal said:
im gonna start sayin wade cant even make the playoffs without the diesel
he went to the playoffs as a rookie and hit a game winning shot in the series eventually advancing to the second round ...not to mention with a cast that included lamar odom, a caron butler that scored 9 ppg on 38% shooting, and brian grant, who were traded to kobe's laker team, and several other players inferior to kobe's 04-05 team with which he did not make the playoffs

Last edited by joshdogg26; 11-21-2008 at 01:30 PM..
 11-21-2008, 01:45 PM         #214
Doogie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn... D. Wade is play fundamentally sound right now, one of the top players now

Last edited by Doogie; 11-21-2008 at 01:47 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #215
BO$$ Playa 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
 FlashP3 said:
at center id take kwame and mihm over haslem and whoever the heat rotate as a backup . lakers had way more depth

teams only have 5 players now? and your comparing two rookies beasley and chalmers to these guys lets see how they do first. Id almost guarntee that chalemrs wont touch smush's numbers from that year. sh*t as of now hes already scoring less than smush did that year . marion is better than and as of now odom is still better than beasley and you idiot you cant just compare a few players and say whose better you do realize that the heat team has alot of people playing out of postion?

are you stupid? first off this east is much stronger than it has been and as i just explained extremly flawed and weak. Haslem may be a better player than those centers but hes a undersized PF playing center. Beasley is not a PF and Marion does not fit this system at all. Wade handles the ball more than chalmers. This team has no depth and a first yr coach not Phil Jackson . My god your dumb. And of course if wade gunned like kobe he could score 35. the n*gga is scoring 29 right now while shooting just about 50 pct from the field with other 7 a.ssits a game. . Wade just scores more efficently than kobe.

Do you kobe stans no anything about basketball?
first of all, you're an idiot for saying you'd take kwame over haslem, under any circumstance, even at center. what would kwame do that haslem isn't right now? he's a worse rebounder, and didn't even average a block that year, it's not like he was defending the hoop.

second of all, beasley is a PF/SF, it's not set in stone that he'll be an SF for his career. he has advantages/disadvantages at both positions. what does marion's system have to do with my argument? there is still not another laker besides odom that is even close to being as skilled as marion. do you really want to go down the list? walton? smush? kwame? it's not my fault he's not being used right. ...and what is this depth on the lakers you talk about? brian cook? devean george? jim jackson? sasha 3 yrs ago? 18 yr old bynum? d.cook and quinn have been more productive than any of those players i just named, and they still have james jones coming back too, you stay reaching.

and wade would probly break in half somewhere around mid-season if he tried to shoot/go to the rack those many more times to avg 35. n*gga please.

and the west was still better overall that year than the east is now.....2 60 win teams, spurs(63), mavs(60), suns(54), grizzlies(49), there is not that kind of parody in the east right now, sorry. face it, when the dust is settled, youll be able to snatch a 7th/8th spot in the east with a .500 record, it certainly won't take 45 wins like the lakers did just to get in.
 11-21-2008, 03:53 PM         #216
FlashP3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BO$$ Playa said:
first of all, you're an idiot for saying you'd take kwame over haslem, under any circumstance, even at center. what would kwame do that haslem isn't right now? he's a worse rebounder, and didn't even average a block that year, it's not like he was defending the hoop.
Compare the #s the lakers centers put up that year to what the heat undersized centers are doing right now. I mean sh*t haslem is a better player but thats like saying ud rather have paul pierce at center than kwame cause hes a better player.

[qupte]
second of all, beasley is a PF/SF, it's not set in stone that he'll be an SF for his career. he has advantages/disadvantages at both positions. what does marion's system have to do with my argument? there is still not another laker besides odom that is even close to being as skilled as marion.[/quote]

if u watched games instead of just reading espn.com ud know that beasley is a sf thats his game. hes never ever on the low block. and marions system has a ton to do with his points because he flourishes ina run and gun system he cant create his own shot.

do you really want to go down the list? walton? smush? kwame? it's not my fault he's not being used right. ...and what is this depth on the lakers you talk about? brian cook? devean george? jim jackson? sasha 3 yrs ago? 18 yr old bynum? d.cook and quinn have been more productive than any of those players i just named, and they still have james jones coming back too, you stay reaching.
look up numbers again before talking out your a.ss.

and the west was still better overall that year than the east is now.....2 60 win teams, spurs(63), mavs(60), suns(54), grizzlies(49), there is not that kind of parody in the east right now, sorry. face it, when the dust is settled, youll be able to snatch a 7th/8th spot in the east with a .500 record, it certainly won't take 45 wins like the lakers did just to get in.
bragging about 3 games over .500 . the nba as a whole is better now so every team plays a tougher schedule than they did then. not to mention the west was top heavy then not like the lakers were contending
 9 years ago '05        #217
BO$$ Playa 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
 FlashP3 said:
Compare the #s the lakers centers put up that year to what the heat undersized centers are doing right now. I mean sh*t haslem is a better player but thats like saying ud rather have paul pierce at center than kwame cause hes a better player.
you're wrong. as much as you'd like to to group mihm's/kwame's #'s together, they never played center at the same time. kwame was our starting PF, mihm was our C, when mihm got hurt after 59 games, kwame moved to C. bynum was always our back up C. so actually, haslem's #'s are better than both our C's numbers. and that's a terribly analogy to bring up pierce @ C, haslem actually plays like a big man, not a wing player. name 1 thing kwame does better.

if u watched games instead of just reading espn.com ud know that beasley is a sf thats his game. hes never ever on the low block. and marions system has a ton to do with his points because he flourishes ina run and gun system he cant create his own shot.
you can't have it both ways. beasley wouldn't stand a chance against guarding the top tier SF's in this league. they have two tweeners in him and marion so one is not set at a position yet, they can still get away with playing beasley @ SF on offense while playing marion on the lebrons, melos, pierces, on defense. and like i said, it's not my fault they can't get marion touches in the offense to be successful, he's still 100x more skilled than any other non-odom laker.

bragging about 3 games over .500 . the nba as a whole is better now so every team plays a tougher schedule than they did then. not to mention the west was top heavy then not like the lakers were contending
where did you get 3 games over .500 from? i said 45 wins, there's an 82 game season. if the lakers got 45 wins, that means they got 37 losses, 45 + 37 = 82. thats 7 games over. @ you not being able to do basic math.

Last edited by BO$$ Playa; 11-21-2008 at 04:10 PM..
 11-21-2008, 04:14 PM         #218
FlashP3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BO$$ Playa said:
you're wrong. as much as you'd like to to group mihm's/kwame's #'s together, they never played center at the same time. kwame was our starting PF, mihm was our C, when mihm got hurt after 59 games, kwame moved to C. bynum was always our back up C. so actually, haslem's #'s are better than both our C's numbers. and that's a terribly analogy to bring up pierce @ C, haslem actually plays like a big man, not a wing player. name 1 thing kwame does better.
are u stupid they both played center for the team and put up better #s than haslem

you can't have it both ways. beasley wouldn't stand a chance against guarding the top tier SF's in this league. they have two tweeners in him and marion so one is not set at a position yet, they can still get away with playing beasley @ SF on offense while playing marion on the lebrons, melos, pierces, on defense. and like i said, it's not my fault they can't get marion touches in the offense to be successful, he's still 100x more skilled than any other non-odom laker.
He cant guard any pfs in the post either he has much more quickness guarding the permiter watch a game.

where did you get 3 games over .500 from? i said 45 wins, there's an 82 game season. if the lakers got 45 wins, that means they got 37 losses, 45 + 37 = 82. thats 7 games over. @ you not being able to do basic math.
got me there props
 9 years ago '05        #219
BO$$ Playa 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
 FlashP3 said:
are u stupid they both played center for the team and put up better #s than haslem
are you stupid? you can't count a players numbers for center when he wasn't playing the position. outside of 23 games he was playing PF the whole season. then for the other 23 games the C's numbers your counting wasn't even playing. kwame was a PF when mihm was playing, and when mihm gets injured he becomes nothing, you don't add both, are you retarded? you reaching hard now.

He cant guard any pfs in the post either he has much more quickness guarding the permiter watch a game.
he can do neither effectively.
 9 years ago '08        #220
HiphopRelated 
space
space
$1,098 | Props total: 1 1
 FlashP3 said:

got me there props
sorry chief, I watch every Heat game.

Beas does a better job guarding the post, not good, but ok. He can't defend Bargnani off the dribble, sf would be slaughter.

Offensively, no plays are called for him, he's ignored when he has his man sealed off. He shoots from the perimeter usually after setting a pick out there and the play breaks down so he's a bailout option @ 20 feet.

You're right about Haslem @ C though

Last edited by HiphopRelated; 11-21-2008 at 05:50 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
35 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy