Robert Downey Jr. is going to give Heath Ledger a run for his money....

most viewed right now
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
39 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
vida guerra
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
141 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 9 years ago '04        #141
DTownPistonsFan 
space
space
$3,003 | Props total: 1 1
Who the fu*k bumped this thread? lol

It's funny to see this thread though, now that it's all (mostly) said and done. I love how at the beginning of the thread, people were talking about how wack Tropic Thunder was gonna be. I wonder where they are now...

It's also funny at how people were saying RDJ had no chance to give Ledger a run for his money, yet he got an Oscar nomination in the same category. lol Ah yes...hindsight is 20/20.

With that said, Ledger will still win. And if he doesn't, it will be because they give it to Phillip Seymour Hoffman for "Doubt"...
 9 years ago '08        #142
KarteL13  OP
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
 DTownPistonsFan said:
Who the fu*k bumped this thread? lol

It's funny to see this thread though, now that it's all (mostly) said and done. I love how at the beginning of the thread, people were talking about how wack Tropic Thunder was gonna be. I wonder where they are now...

It's also funny at how people were saying RDJ had no chance to give Ledger a run for his money, yet he got an Oscar nomination in the same category. lol Ah yes...hindsight is 20/20.

With that said, Ledger will still win. And if he doesn't, it will be because they give it to Phillip Seymour Hoffman for "Doubt"...

I upped it because the ledger stans verbally chastised me for even thinking RDJ would get any recognition. Well, I'm glad they were proven wrong...
 9 years ago '08        #143
KarteL13  OP
space
space
space
 DaOmega_1 said:
a good movie is a good movie, whether they feature openly gay characters or not. Bigotry doesn't determine which movies I see. The quality of the movie determines which movie I see. And it just so happens that both 'Milk' and 'Brokeback Mountain' happen to be of great quality. Now if that bothers you, then you're ignorant. the only reason why it bothers you is simply because you don't feel comfortable with it because it questions your s3xuality (which it really shouldn't because... it's a movie. it's fake).

And, it seems to me that you're trying a little too hard to put down these movies... are you sure you aren't gay yourself? is there something you need want to confess?:greetings10:
Don't bring that stupid "question your s3xuality" talk here, bi*ch. If you're secure with yourself, go wear lipstick and dresses since you can careless what people think of you. Carry a purse too.

A lot of men didn't want to watch Brokeback mountain for the same reasons guys don't watch chick flicks, or why the majority of girls hate action; its just not in their best interest.

Homos3xuals still make people sick and its still an unpleasant sight to many. Its not about being "secure", its just not a sight many want to see.
 9 years ago '05        #144
DaOmega_1 271 heat pts271
space
space
$13,847 | Props total: 4148 4148
 KarteL13 said:
Don't bring that stupid "question your s3xuality" talk here, bi*ch. If you're secure with yourself, go wear lipstick and dresses since you can careless what people think of you. Carry a purse too.

A lot of men didn't want to watch Brokeback mountain for the same reasons guys don't watch chick flicks, or why the majority of girls hate action; its just not in their best interest.

Homos3xuals still make people sick and its still an unpleasant sight to many. Its not about being "secure", its just not a sight many want to see.
Again... bigotry. and also... FAIL.

I honestly don't care. Why the hell am I gonna be disgusted by someone else's choice? Am I living their life? no. I'm living my life. And as long as their lifestyle doesn't interfere with my lifestyle, then I really could care less. I go to a school that has a good portion of gay/lesbian students. Why am I not bothered by that? Because it's their choice, and not mine. its a easy concept to understand/

As I said before, a good movie is a good movie. And whether bigotry or just plain stupidity about the subject of homos3xuality scares you is basically your choice. A real man is not afraid because a real man is confident in himself. If it disgusts you, then don't look. The only reason why you may be afraid is because you aren't confident... now, what does that say about you?...

man, stupidity is a disease here.

Last edited by DaOmega_1; 01-23-2009 at 02:31 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #145
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
SO a white man playing a black man gets an oscar nod but in the same categorey a black man doesnt
 9 years ago '08        #146
KarteL13  OP
space
space
space
 DaOmega_1 said:
Again... bigotry. and also... FAIL.

I honestly don't care. Why the hell am I gonna be disgusted by someone else's choice? Am I living their life? no. I'm living my life. And as long as their lifestyle doesn't interfere with my lifestyle, then I really could care less. I go to a school that has a good portion of gay/lesbian students. Why am I not bothered by that? Because it's their choice, and not mine. its a easy concept to understand/

As I said before, a good movie is a good movie. And whether bigotry or just plain stupidity about the subject of homos3xuality scares you is basically your choice. A real man is not afraid because a real man is confident in himself. If it disgusts you, then don't look. The only reason why you may be afraid is because you aren't confident... now, what does that say about you?...

man, stupidity is a disease here.

Not only is this entire post nonsense, its a waste of pressed keys. Just shut the fu*k up. You're not even worth arguing with.
 9 years ago '05        #147
DaOmega_1 271 heat pts271
space
space
$13,847 | Props total: 4148 4148
 KarteL13 said:
Not only is this entire post nonsense, its a waste of pressed keys. Just shut the fu*k up. You're not even worth arguing with.
And then when you can't come up with a response that actually counters my point, you resort to insults...

You're a caricature, homie. Go home and read a book.

Once again. FAIL.

Last edited by DaOmega_1; 01-23-2009 at 04:24 PM..
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
94 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
126 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
57 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
178 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
22 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
82 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy