Robert Downey Jr. is going to give Heath Ledger a run for his money....

most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
100 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
261 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA After losing seven straight, Stan Van Gundy calls out Andre Drummond, Pist..
55 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '08        #101
KarteL13  OP
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
 JFamis said:
I don't even have to try to make you look like a douchebag these days you delirious twat. RDJ was good in Tropic Thunder, but his performance was nowhere near as good as Heath Ledger or anyone who has ever been seriously mentioned of a possible Oscar nom in years. I'm not riding d*ck, but in regards to film... it's common fu*king sense that there is no comparison.
Go watch brokeback mountain you flaming f*ggit.
 9 years ago '04        #102
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
$16,986 | Props total: 4329 4329
 KarteL13 said:
Go watch brokeback mountain you flaming f*ggit.
Lol. I'll do that as soon as I'm done catching up on Robert Downey Jr.'s amazing performances on Ally McBeal.
 09-01-2008, 12:06 PM         #103
Tattered_Hoody 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KarteL13 said:
What in the fukk are you smoking? Christ, these stans are on some other shiit.
what was so out of line with what I said? 18 months ago I was on this site telling you all not to sleep on Heath's upcoming performance.

How can you even compare the two ?
 09-01-2008, 12:37 PM         #104
AlCapone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dont be stupid
 9 years ago '08        #105
DooM 66 heat pts66
space
space
$28,004 | Props total: 19909 19909
 CalcuoCuchicheo said:
lol@some of these idiots acting like:
- The Dark Knight is the greatest film ever;
- Heath Ledger's performance is the greatest ever;
- the Dark Knight &/or Heath Ledger is something/someone they have cherished for so long that comparing them to something/someone they view as lesser justifies "outrage".

And regardless of how good a performance Robert Downey Jr delivers, he'll struggle to get the same recognition, be it in similar plaudits or award nominations, because comedies are still viewed as comparatively unimportant.
Low-end johnny depp movies > heath ledgers performance (and i loved his performance)
 9 years ago '08        #106
KarteL13  OP
space
space
space
 JFamis said:
Lol. I'll do that as soon as I'm done catching up on Robert Downey Jr.'s amazing performances on Ally McBeal.
Christ, you really are a pathetic fool.
 9 years ago '08        #107
KarteL13  OP
space
space
space
 Tattered_Hoody said:
what was so out of line with what I said? 18 months ago I was on this site telling you all not to sleep on Heath's upcoming performance.

How can you even compare the two ?
They are both supporting actors, that's how you compare the two.
 9 years ago '04        #108
eza 
space
space
$3,686 | Props total: 1 1
no way rdj is washed up
 9 years ago '04        #109
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
 KarteL13 said:
Christ, you really are a pathetic fool.
Go suck RDJ's taint you d*ck riding f*g**t. All you can ever do is bring up that Heath Ledger was in Brokeback Mountain, which doesn't mean sh*t. The movie got him an Oscar nomination. Maybe one day you will mature enough to see why both these performances are good, but Downey Jr.'s performance is no where near Ledger as Joker.
 9 years ago '08        #110
KarteL13  OP
space
space
space
Ya'll thought I was crazy....
 9 years ago '04        #111
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
$17,711 | Props total: 15 15
tropic thunder is one of the funniest movies i've seen in a while.

RDJ: I Don't read the script. the script reads me.

Stiller: what does that even mean?

and tom cruise's character was funny as sh*t too
 9 years ago '04        #112
Dash420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$14,762 | Props total: 6171 6171
Tropic thunder wasnt all dat great and robert downy jr performance wasnt all that great either and imma robert downey fan..i couldnt even understand wtf dat fool was saying majority of the time and most of the funny parts was shown in the trailors and previews..ppl need 2 stop d*ck riding both of these movies actually and they for damn sure need 2 stop d*ckridin pineapple express cuz i got high as hell, went to see that sh*t, AND LEFT PISSED THE fu*k OFF AND DAMN NEAR SOBER

one of the worst pothead movies in history...

Halfbaked >>>
 9 years ago '05        #113
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
$10,312 | Props total: 868 868
if you honestly think Downey is going to win an oscar over heath you my sir are a moron

and tom cruises character was hysterical in that movie
 9 years ago '05        #114
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
$10,312 | Props total: 868 868
people that say heath ledger is gay and a bad actor for playing his role in brokeback mountain are fu*king ignorant and stupid. It takes exactly that, a good actor to pull off something like that. and last time i checked heath ledger got more pus*y that ne of u nerds on this website combined
 9 years ago '04        #115
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
 BurninLz said:
people that say heath ledger is gay and a bad actor for playing his role in brokeback mountain are fu*king ignorant and stupid. It takes exactly that, a good actor to pull off something like that. and last time i checked heath ledger got more pus*y that ne of u nerds on this website combined
Tom Hanks, Will Smith and Sean Penn have all played gay people.
 9 years ago '08        #116
KarteL13  OP
space
space
space
 BurninLz said:
I don't think anyone thinks Ledger is a bad actor. if they do, they're idiots. Ledger was a pretty good actor with potential after TDK.

But it takes a bold actor to do something like that in BBM. Because you can act gay but to perform gay acts is another story.
 9 years ago '04        #117
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
 KarteL13 said:
I don't think anyone thinks Ledger is a bad actor. if they do, they're idiots. Ledger was a pretty good actor with potential after TDK.

But it takes a bold actor to do something like that in BBM. Because you can act gay but to perform gay acts is another story.

01-22-2009, 06:20 PM         #118
tru_overdose 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the dark knight isn't a classic and ledgers performance wasn't legendary either.

i mean i feel bad that dude died, he was a talented actor, but just because he died, it doesn't mean that hes automatically the best actor ever. be realistic, if he didn't die, his performance wouldn't have gotten anything but praise from the public.

stop being brainwashed.
 9 years ago '08        #119
KarteL13  OP
space
space
space
 JFamis said:

For an FYI:

Will Smith refused to actually kiss Anthony Michael Hall just before their kissing scene so a camera trick was used showing only the back of their heads. In an interview, Smith stated that Denzel Washington advised him not to kiss a man on-screen for it would harm his career. Smith stated that he regretted not going through with it saying "It was very immature on my part."
 9 years ago '04        #120
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
 tru_overdose said:
the dark knight isn't a classic and ledgers performance wasn't legendary either.

i mean i feel bad that dude died, he was a talented actor, but just because he died, it doesn't mean that hes automatically the best actor ever. be realistic, if he didn't die, his performance wouldn't have gotten anything but praise from the public.

stop being brainwashed.
Go back and read articles and blogs from December 2007. I remember on E, they were saying the industry was buzzing he could get an Oscar nomination the weekend the trailer dropped with I Am Legend. It ain't because he died.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
191 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
68 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
78 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
216 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
20 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kris Dunn Step Back Dagger
29 comments
18 hours ago