Robert Downey Jr. is going to give Heath Ledger a run for his money....

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
56 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
69 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Akademiks bout that Twitch Irl life.
52 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '08        #61
KarteL13  OP
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
Oh yeah, and supposely Tom Cruise is clowning the head dude at Paramount for firing him last year.
 08-07-2008, 12:26 AM         #62
beatlab 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what a bunch of f*gs...
 9 years ago '04        #63
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,340 | Props total: 2762 2762
LMAO all these Heath Ledger d*ck riders. Yes he k!lled the joker but dont act like RDJ didnt k!ll his role. sh*t the funny thing is that he k!lled his Iron Man role too.
 9 years ago '07        #64
ptwist 43 heat pts43
space
space
$16,106 | Props total: 6316 6316
imo ... RDJ did a good of a hero role that Bale did as well.....DK was the sh*t

but dont forget that Iron Man was one of the top movies this year....and much of it was because of Rob
 9 years ago '04        #65
Point da Champ 
space
space
$872 | Props total: 32 32
 ptwist said:
imo ... RDJ did a good of a hero role that Bale did as well.....DK was the sh*t

but dont forget that Iron Man was one of the top movies this year....and much of it was because of Rob

100% agreed. I don't see why this thread turned into an argument, but then again this is Boxden....

The thread starter said RDJ would give Heath a run 4 his money in terms of stealing the show... I agree with that..I didn't see him say RDJ sh*tted on Heath with his perfomance as a black man...

So i really don't understand why the NEW HEATH LEDGER STANS came in this thread letting us know how they have Heath's d*ck in their mouths...

All in all Heath Gave a great perfomance, but that's not saying he could never be outdone.

And don't think i'm saying RDJ will give a better performance than Heath, but he will steal the show in Tropic Thunder...
 9 years ago '07        #66
ptwist 43 heat pts43
space
space
i just love the diversity though ...

went from a rich superhero to some black actor

RDJ is gonna have a nice 2009 ...you can expect all kind of roles from him.

RDJ + Bale next year >>>
 9 years ago '05        #67
STL-FYNEST314 
space
space
$3,310 | Props total: 3 3
 zhiggeman said:
this is racist...i sense alot of hate on RDJ. so why the white man, playing the black man, gotta steal the show.. is it because he's ....
 9 years ago '08        #68
KarteL13  OP
space
space
space
The movie is made by an all-star cast delivering… ok I’m going to say it and get torched… Oscar caliber performances. Alright, maybe not from Stiller. Stiller is playing the same character he always plays: Ben Stiller. But it works in this context, because the film needs an anchor on which to hang the rest of its insanity. Robert Downey Jr. is the ringleader of that madness, playing an Oscar-winning Australian actor named Kirk Lazarus. He’s so overly dedicated to his craft that he doesn’t know where his performances end and he begins. For the war picture we’re watching him make, he’s dyed his skin to play a black man, and what’s more he’s actually become a black man. Or rather the stereotypes a.ssociated with a black man. What’s baffling is that there’s nothing offensive about it, merely unbelievably convincing and painfully funny. RDJ runs away with every scene he’s in, and I mean it when I say he deserves an Oscar for what he’s done here. His performance is nearly on par with what Heath Ledger did as the Joker, though since it’s a comedy he’ll never get the kind of credit he deserves for it. There’s never a moment in the film where he’s recognizable as Robert Downey Jr., not even when he takes off his mildly racist prosthetics. It’s a great performance, an epic comedy performance, instantly iconic. Your friends will be running around shouting out Robert Downey Jr. quotes for the next ten years. Here’s my current favorite: “You never go full retard.” Trust me, it’s hilarious in context.
Looks like I wasn't the only one.

9 years ago '07        #69
ptwist 43 heat pts43
space
space
RDJ for oscar!!!!!!!!!!!

nah but im def gonna catch the flick just to peep his performance...i think itll make or break the movie for me
 9 years ago '07        #70
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,788 | Props total: 14594 14594
im sure rdj gives a good performance but top heath no... but im waiting to see this movie because i know its going to be funny... ive been wanting to see it ever since i saw that fake trailer from the movie when ben stiller plays that retarded kid
 9 years ago '07        #71
Jae_Mike 25 heat pts25
space
space
$4,387 | Props total: 1062 1062
i dont think that role compares to ledgerjoker todifferent types of genres and roles and may i add gtfu outta here with that
 9 years ago '08        #72
KarteL13  OP
space
space
space
 Jae_Mike said:
i dont think that role compares to ledgerjoker todifferent types of genres and roles and may i add gtfu outta here with that
Bullsh*t. Get Heath's dikk out your mouth.

Oh yeah,

Heath couldn't do what Robert did on Tropic thunder. But, Robert could either equate or suprass what Ledger did on The Dark Knight.
 9 years ago '08        #73
KarteL13  OP
space
space
space
How in the hell can ya'll even try to deny this???

That's freaken Iron Man.
 9 years ago '04        #74
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,340 | Props total: 2762 2762
 KarteL13 said:

Oh yeah,

Heath couldn't do what Robert did on Tropic thunder. But, Robert could either equate or suprass what Ledger did on The Dark Knight.

also add that RDJ k!lled his role with Ironman.

i believe Ledger straight k!lled the Joker and was great but i also like RDJ on Ironman because i really didnt think he would pull that off especially when i saw a trailer of him playing as a black man in a comedy.

Its that its funny people act like Ledger cant be top or be equalled to.
 9 years ago '08        #75
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
space
$18,943 | Props total: 7348 7348
 KarteL13 said:
lmao, this post is even worse than the other one.

How are you going to say that Tropic thunder is "gonna suck" as if you're a.ssuming to "The movie Sucked" as if you saw it.

So basically you saw tropic thunder in a matter of minutes?

You're a fukken idiot.
 9 years ago '05        #76
STL-FYNEST314 
space
space
so RDJ aint one of the main characters? heath was playing the joker in the BATMAN movie. so he stole the show from bale. but tropic thunder is about a group of actors who think they are in a movie. so if he's the ONE of the main characters, who's he stealing the show from?

thats like saying john reilly stole the show in step brothers but him and will ferrell are the main characters.
 9 years ago '08        #77
KarteL13  OP
space
space
space
 STL-FYNEST314 said:
so RDJ aint one of the main characters? heath was playing the joker in the BATMAN movie. so he stole the show from bale. but tropic thunder is about a group of actors who think they are in a movie. so if he's the ONE of the main characters, who's he stealing the show from?

thats like saying john reilly stole the show in step brothers but him and will ferrell are the main characters.
Another fukken idiot. not even going to try and entertiain this 10 year old response.
 9 years ago '07        #78
ptwist 43 heat pts43
space
space
 KarteL13 said:

Oh yeah,

NO

Heath proved in Batman he could do any role...have you seen his persona in real life? he has a strong australian accent...soft spoken and is no where near the joker....that proves he can be a chameleon if he chose to ....

About RDJ ....I'll never say never like Heath topping Jack....but it looks like you got RDJ d*ck in your mouth

Heath played HIS joker the best it could have been played....possibly of all time

Both are great actors... I'll leave it at that.
 9 years ago '05        #79
STL-FYNEST314 
space
space
 KarteL13 said:
Another fukken idiot. not even going to try and entertiain this 10 year old response.
da fu*k? whats your angle lil n*gga? do you even get where im coming from? aint rdj a main character of this movie? so who's he stealing the show from? himself? thats like saying christian bale stole the show from heath.

and dont put me with these other heath d*ck riders cuz his role was an okay role in that sh*t.

and n*ggas are over hyping him playing black a man a lil too much like it takes talent to do it. anybody and can on put on black make up and add a stereotypical voice and say stereotypical things. but imma wait to see the movie first cuz he might suprise me.
 9 years ago '08        #80
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,109 | Props total: 23332 23332
 STL-FYNEST314 said:

STFU ol dumbass n*gga
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
54 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
89 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
113 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy