Robert Downey Jr. is going to give Heath Ledger a run for his money....

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
191 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
135 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
219 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-05-2008, 02:41 PM         #21
Stark 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CalcuoCuchicheo said:
lol@some of these idiots acting like:
- The Dark Knight is the greatest film ever;
- Heath Ledger's performance is the greatest ever;
- the Dark Knight &/or Heath Ledger is something/someone they have cherished for so long that comparing them to something/someone they view as lesser justifies "outrage".

And regardless of how good a performance Robert Downey Jr delivers, he'll struggle to get the same recognition, be it in similar plaudits or award nominations, because comedies are still viewed as comparatively unimportant.
Dark knight was one of the best movies all time and his perfomance is timeless.

Downey is a great actor and was funny as hell but the movie sucked and its not like people will be talking about his perfomance in this movie 5 yrs from now. People will b talking about ledgers perfomance 20 yrs from now. sh*t theirs talk of him winning a oscar ur gonna compare JR's perfomance to that? :laughing9:
 9 years ago '08        #22
KarteL13  OP
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
 Stark said:
your one of the dumbest people alive.

hes not playing a black man hes playing a white guy who gets a surgey to make him look black get it right. The movie is gonna be garbage wont even come close to step brothers or pineapple express.

What is your reasoning for comparing to heath ledger at all. Hes gonna steal the show in a wack movie so your comparing that to heath ledger's all time perfomance? are u fu*king retarded.

lol, this post is stupid that I just had to respond with:

You're an idiot
 08-05-2008, 03:02 PM         #23
Stark 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KarteL13 said:
lol, this post is stupid that I just had to respond with:

You're an idiot
:laughing9::laughing9::celebrate0:
 08-05-2008, 03:05 PM         #24
tru_overdose 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dark knight isnt one of the best movies of all time, im sorry. its just not.

tropic thunder looks pretty funny, it should be good. but people on here need to quit comparing one movie to another when trying to decide which one is better. what happened to the days where multiple sh*ts could be awesome? step brothers was awesome and i know pineapple express will be awesome. i don't care which one is "better". as long as i get my laughs, it will be worth it to see.
 9 years ago '08        #25
KarteL13  OP
space
space
space
 Stark said:

Downey is a great actor and was funny as hell but the movie sucked and its not like people will be talking about his perfomance in this movie 5 yrs from now. People will b talking about ledgers perfomance 20 yrs from now. sh*t theirs talk of him winning a oscar ur gonna compare JR's perfomance to that? :laughing9:
lmao, this post is even worse than the other one.

How are you going to say that Tropic thunder is "gonna suck" as if you're a.ssuming to "The movie Sucked" as if you saw it.

So basically you saw tropic thunder in a matter of minutes?

You're a fukken idiot.
 9 years ago '08        #26
KarteL13  OP
space
space
space
 tru_overdose said:
dark knight isnt one of the best movies of all time, im sorry. its just not.

tropic thunder looks pretty funny, it should be good. but people on here need to quit comparing one movie to another when trying to decide which one is better. what happened to the days where multiple sh*ts could be awesome? step brothers was awesome and i know pineapple express will be awesome. i don't care which one is "better". as long as i get my laughs, it will be worth it to see.

I don't know why pineapple express or step brothers was brought up. My thread was simply about two supporting actor's performances:

Robert Downey Jr. as Kirk Lazarus

Heath Ledger as The Joker
 08-05-2008, 03:21 PM         #27
Stark 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Got love how when something gets popular n*ggas on BX began to hate.

Thinking the dark knight isnt a classic movie is foolish.

Thinking JR's role was anywhere near as impressive as heath ledgers is hilarious.
 9 years ago '08        #28
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,108 | Props total: 23323 23323
 Stark said:
your one of the dumbest people alive.

hes not playing a black man hes playing a white guy who gets a surgey to make him look black get it right. The movie is gonna be garbage wont even come close to step brothers or pineapple express.

What is your reasoning for comparing to heath ledger at all. Hes gonna steal the show in a wack movie so your comparing that to heath ledger's all time perfomance? are u fu*king retarded.
FAIL

I had to do it

Last edited by Arson; 08-05-2008 at 03:24 PM..
 9 years ago '08        #29
KarteL13  OP
space
space
space
 Stark said:
Got love how when something gets popular n*ggas on BX began to hate.

Thinking the dark knight isnt a classic movie is foolish.

Thinking JR's role was anywhere near as impressive as heath ledgers is hilarious.
Dark Knight is a classic movie. I've watched it twice with the 3rd one coming this weekend on Imax. Ledger's performance was legendary and I was appalled when he first came on screen.

But RDJ should get tons of credit for his performance as a supporting actor as well. It won't though because like someone said, comedies are deemed worthless.
 08-05-2008, 03:32 PM         #30
Stark 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KarteL13 said:
Dark Knight is a classic movie. I've watched it twice with the 3rd one coming this weekend on Imax. Ledger's performance was legendary and I was appalled when he first came on screen.

But RDJ should get tons of credit for his performance as a supporting actor as well. It won't though because like someone said, comedies are deemed worthless.
Your thread title is RDJR is going to give heath ledger a run for his money......

Hes not his perfomance wasnt nearly as good as Heaths...

He played a excellent role but nowhere near the role Heath did.
 9 years ago '08        #31
KarteL13  OP
space
space
space
 Stark said:
Your thread title is RDJR is going to give heath ledger a run for his money......

hence "a run for his money" you SIMPLE MINDED FOOL!!!!!!!!
 08-05-2008, 03:37 PM         #32
Stark 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KarteL13 said:

He doesnt tho :laughing9:...

Idiot:greetings10:
 9 years ago '08        #33
KarteL13  OP
space
space
space
 Stark said:
He doesnt tho :laughing9:...

Idiot:greetings10:
"your an idiot"
 9 years ago '08        #34
El Fuerte 
space
space
$3,902 | Props total: 1700 1700
dudes on here are on some straight necrophilia type sh*t the way they are riding Heath Ledgers d*ck
 9 years ago '08        #35
KarteL13  OP
space
space
space
 El Fuerte said:
dudes on here are on some straight necrophilia type sh*t the way they are riding Heath Ledgers d*ck
yo, this shiit is disgusting. Yet, people were probably pissed back when he was first casted as the broke back joker.

I knew Ledger was going to k!ll it though. Nolan wouldn't let the people down.
 08-05-2008, 03:45 PM         #36
Awperator2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Stark said:

YOU HAVENT EVEN SEEN TROPIC THUNDER, STOP ACTING LIKE YOU HAVE! FIRST YOU SAID ITS GOING TO BLOW AND THEN YOU SAID HE GIVES AN EXCELLENT ROLE? SO HAVE U SEEN THE MOVIE OR NOT? U HAVENT! STOP POSING!

MAKE UP YOUR GOD DAMNED MIND!

HE PLAYED AN EXCELLENT ROLE? LOL? OK SO I a.ssUME U SEEN IT? MY BAD I FORGOT U ALREADY HAVE RIGHT? :disdain2:
 08-05-2008, 03:47 PM         #37
Awperator2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KarteL13 said:
he is simple-minded, he can't wrap his mind around the fact that he is not too smart.
 9 years ago '05        #38
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
$6,478 | Props total: 3 3
 Stark said:

Define "timeless". Then remind me when The Dark Knight was released.

And as someone else noted: why are you saying "the movie sucked", when you haven't seen it? :rolleyes:
 08-05-2008, 03:54 PM         #39
Awperator2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Stark said:

Stark said:
even if downey k!lls it, in what will be a wack movie it wont be close to ledgers perfomance are you fu*king serious.
...........Things don't seem to match up....................hmmmm

Stark said:

Stark said:

Downey is a great actor and was funny as hell but the movie sucked and its not like people will be talking about his perfomance in this movie 5 yrs from now.

I do not know what to say, except.

Things do not seem to match up? Should i send this to Sesame Street and have teeny-tiny kids help me out? Because i can't figure it out, it just doesn't match up.

You fu*king fool! You are so stupid.

and in your own words YOU'RE the dumbest person alive.
 9 years ago '08        #40
KarteL13  OP
space
space
space
 Awperator2 said:
...........Things don't seem to match up....................hmmmm

I do not know what to say, except.

Things do not seem to match up? Should i send this to Sesame Street and have teeny-tiny kids help me out? Because i can't figure it out, it just doesn't match up.

You fu*king fool! You are so stupid.

and in your own words YOU'RE the dumbest person alive.
:laughing19::laughing19:

KarteL13 said:
lmao, this post is even worse than the other one.

How are you going to say that Tropic thunder is "gonna suck" as if you're a.ssuming to "The movie Sucked" as if you saw it.

So basically you saw tropic thunder in a matter of minutes?

You're a fukken idiot.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
65 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
48 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
47 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
40 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
67 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
160 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
141 comments
20 hours ago