NFL Todd Todd Todd Mcshay first mock.
52 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
73 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-05-2008, 11:56 PM         #141
HeavenlySword 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why do n*ggas hate on budden so much??

i dont understand it......

i think its just a boxden thing.....for real.

wow...
 9 years ago '07        #142
parle58 
space
space
$1,509 | Props total: 0 0
"I FINALLY FIGURED OUT THAT HATE IS THE NEW LOVE"

JOE BUDDEN:dancingcool:
 9 years ago '07        #143
Pos 90 heat pts90
space
space
$9,623 | Props total: 5477 5477
"I can give a fu*k about opinions, like 'em or love 'em
I never change up, if you don't like 'em then fu*k 'em
Cause I was brought up sayin' sticks and stones
Only let you know about whoever's doin' the throwin'
Dudes is far from what they pretend to be tho
I done fired a few shots and got plenty of gold
Nah, if it ain't love, let's begin to be foes
Cause now my minds kind of off, I'm like Emily Rose
When I seen my first man get murdered
I took a little strike from the game like a Transit worker
Won't keep pushin' cats to get paid
And be a grown a.ss man with no acalade's
And know the truth hurts I can't fabricate
So nothings made up, just the facts I say...."
 08-06-2008, 10:14 AM         #144
KingOfNY369 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rawproduct03 said:
^^^you can name 50 rappers that might have made more money the joe but you can't name 10 rappers better then him on the mic, you might try but you will be full of sh*t, joe>>>anybody in the game right now, get mad
What's with the whole get mad? Only n*ggas mad are you fu*kin homo Budden d*ck riders who been waitin on a fu*kin album for 5+ years that this dude said was droppin when he got booted from Def Jam.

And that whole emotional bullsh*t is the only excuse I've seen come out of ANY Joe Budden fan...He's so emotional with his music...yea and bi*ches are emotional...and DONT EVER mention Joe Budden in the same sentence as 2Pac...there's no comparing Joe Budden's made up lifestyle in New Jersey to what Pac went through...Even DMX's 1st album takes a huge sloppy sh*t on EVERYTHING Budden has ever spit or even spoke on...from EVERY aspect...

And I told you before that if dude's other than you internet fanboys actually gave a fu*k about a Joe Budden he'd be out there for EVERYONE to hear...regardless if he went commercial or not...Dude cant even push his mixtapes yet you wanna claim he's the best right now? I'll give ya'll the benefit of the doubt that MM2 was dope...but that's as far as it goes...
 9 years ago '04        #145
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135
space
space
$38,387 | Props total: 9 9
 lilwheezy said:
i don't understand this, the cd is done, the tracklist is out, he put it out which means the songs are done

how is that lazy, from december when mm3 came out, he finished an album in 7 months or so and that's lazy
Well....I know a rapper who wrote/recorded his album in a week or less.... he did that and it was a classic album.....introduce yall to...The Blueprint.
 9 years ago '04        #146
igotgame4ya 
space
space
$1,858 | Props total: 19 19
Originally Posted by Kim KardA$$hian
Budden over my favorite rapper?

I can name 50 rappers better than Joe Budden.

^^^you can name 50 rappers that might have made more money the joe but you can't name 10 rappers better then him on the mic, you might try but you will be full of sh*t, joe>>>anybody in the game right now, get mad
you can't even name 50 rappers you like...

lyrically tell me who's with Budden? a handful maybe....

don't get record sales confused with talent...

it's funny that people say he's not talented and lazy, when the only comparisons i see is that
Well....I know a rapper who wrote/recorded his album in a week or less.... he did that and it was a classic album.....introduce yall to...The Blueprint.
Even DMX's 1st album takes a huge sloppy sh*t on EVERYTHING Budden has ever spit or even spoke on...from EVERY aspect...

seems like to me he's always compared with a good rapper... so he can't be that bad.

Start listening to lyrics and not dancin all day long... ya'll will get the picture!
 9 years ago '06        #147
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,902 | Props total: 1213 1213
haters get mad
 08-06-2008, 01:01 PM         #148
luda06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm trying to figure out who's really hating on dude.

Has one person said he's not nice lyrically in this thread? When will fans start looking at the facts and realize this dude is failing, from major to indie. Damn, something has to give if a "completed" album ain't out yet.

I ain't hating on Budden, but I do hate when people hype up washed up n*ggas.
 9 years ago '04        #149
rikedizzle 
space
space
$6,795 | Props total: 678 678
who considers dr. dre lazy?
 9 years ago '05        #150
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 16 16
Amalgam Digital :laughing9:
 08-06-2008, 01:05 PM         #151
THE TRUTHINESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rikedizzle said:
who considers dr. dre lazy?

Tupac.

Nas lost.
 9 years ago '04        #152
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,405 | Props total: 4301 4301
buddens is one of the best rappers out right now...jus listen to who 1-3 and yull figure that out....

wana talk about albums not commin out and bein pushed back...lax has been pushed back a couple times...detox still aint out....carter 3 got pushed bak a couple times....busta is shelfed...where da fuk is camron? eminem? the g-unit cd was pushed bak and 50's cd...cds get pushed bak...thats what happens...

they didnt think he had enuff buzz....they makin a video for touch and go...that way they can push that then push the album...yall are sum of the stupidest kids alive...that goes for the f*g**t a.ss haters...and they fkn pathetic stans
 9 years ago '05        #153
space
space
 Propel Water said:
buddens is one of the best rappers out right now...jus listen to who 1-3 and yull figure that out....

wana talk about albums not commin out and bein pushed back...lax has been pushed back a couple times...detox still aint out....carter 3 got pushed bak a couple times....busta is shelfed...where da fuk is camron? eminem? the g-unit cd was pushed bak and 50's cd...cds get pushed bak...thats what happens...

they didnt think he had enuff buzz....they makin a video for touch and go...that way they can push that then push the album...yall are sum of the stupidest kids alive...that goes for the f*g**t a.ss haters...and they fkn pathetic stans
There's a difference between "pushed back" and "never dropping" :laughing25:
 9 years ago '04        #154
space
space
 *eckounltd1972* said:
There's a difference between "pushed back" and "never dropping" :laughing25:
wheres lil jon at? rakim? knocturnal? hitmann? eve? camron?peedi crakk? stack bundles? papooose? saigon? mike jones? royce? dr. dre? jody breeze?

that sh*t happens... joe at least got one album under his belt...and a bunch of classic mixtapes... yu obviously dont no sh*t about the industry

if yu dont kiss enuff a.ss...and do wat yur told yu aint droppin...

busta was jus shelved...the blessing aint comin out
 9 years ago '05        #155
space
space
 Propel Water said:
wheres lil jon at? rakim? knocturnal? hitmann? eve? camron?peedi crakk? stack bundles? papooose? saigon? mike jones? royce? dr. dre? jody breeze?

that sh*t happens... joe at least got one album under his belt...and a bunch of classic mixtapes... yu obviously dont no sh*t about the industry

if yu dont kiss enuff a.ss...and do wat yur told yu aint droppin...

busta was jus shelved...the blessing aint comin out
And people talk about all of them for never dropping either.

But Joe Budden has been on two different labels and not dropped. He has two different albums "Growth" and "Padded Room" that are coming out Neveruary 32.
 9 years ago '04        #156
space
space
 *eckounltd1972* said:
And people talk about all of them for never dropping either.

But Joe Budden has been on two different labels and not dropped. He has two different albums "Growth" and "Padded Room" that are coming out Neveruary 32.
the growth aint ever comin out....he said hes past that and moved on to better things...

padded room been pushed back 2wicce maybe three times...that sh*t will drop b4 2009....
 08-06-2008, 01:41 PM         #157
luda06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yo propel, how come Dr. Dre isn't complaining about his album not dropping?

There's a difference between pushing your album back and just getting your album pushed back. Budden has no clout, not on a major and sadly not even on an indie that's internet based.
 9 years ago '04        #158
space
space
 luda06 said:
Yo propel, how come Dr. Dre isn't complaining about his album not dropping?

There's a difference between pushing your album back and just getting your album pushed back. Budden has no clout, not on a major and sadly not even on an indie that's internet based.
bc dre is lazy as hell...he releases like 4 beats a year...most of his beats arent even really his...hes a legend yes....but he got the worst work ethic ever.,...

nd yur gona ell me budden is lazy? wen ransom puts out a diss and budden writes and record sumtin in a couple hours?

dre jus dont do work...hes lazy....budden is getting pushed back...his album has been done...so how yu gona call him lazy? his album was pushed bak so they can release a video for touch and go...if yu dont understand by now yur jus retarded...

touch and go will get a vid...play on the radio all that fun stuff... then by early october they can put out another single...and then he can drop the cd...

its all bussiness lil n*gga...allll bussiness...
 08-06-2008, 01:49 PM         #159
Slugfest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lifetimez said:
They didn't promote properly/distribute in time/etc...

It was Jay who didn't want to get outshined on his own label (lolwut)...

So, who's to blame for Budden's laziness now?
He just released a 15 minute track and his album is almost out, how is that being lazy?
 08-06-2008, 01:55 PM         #160
luda06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Propel Water said:
bc dre is lazy as hell...he releases like 4 beats a year...most of his beats arent even really his...hes a legend yes....but he got the worst work ethic ever.,...

nd yur gona ell me budden is lazy? wen ransom puts out a diss and budden writes and record sumtin in a couple hours?

dre jus dont do work...hes lazy....budden is getting pushed back...his album has been done...so how yu gona call him lazy? his album was pushed bak so they can release a video for touch and go...if yu dont understand by now yur jus retarded...

touch and go will get a vid...play on the radio all that fun stuff... then by early october they can put out another single...and then he can drop the cd...

its all bussiness lil n*gga...allll bussiness...
lol I'm saying Dr. Dre has the POWER to release his album WHENEVER.

Joe Budden DOES NOT. Not enough people like his sh*t. If that's not the case, than he must be lazy right? What's going on?
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
129 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
19 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now